Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:03:47 PM

I can offer a compromise:

I have here some reputation during my work for several coins and pro bono work here in the forum. In the German section I am even more (well-)known. In real life I am a lawyer and I am really public as a Person (Postal address etc.) So if I would confirm that Mr. Rettig is existing and plan to work for opair, you could be pretty sure, that this is like that.

I am offering the opair ICO to make a confidental video chat for free. Mr. Rettig can proof everything. I will keep this chat confidental and just tell the audiance here, if I am convinced that there is a Mr. Rettig existing and he will contribute to opair or not.

I think, this is a very smart solution. If Mr. Rettig don't want to invest this 15min in the ICO, why anyone should do this with a single satoshi?

Sounds like a plan, add another trusted member and it will be more reliable.

they can add SebastianJu to this confidential interview if he agrees to escrow for this project. dev calls this project OPEN and FAIR. it shouldn't be confidential at all if Frank will be CEO.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:44:35 PM

As an Investor and for all interested in this project i guess its fair to get some answers from you, the opair team.

Verification of legitimacy would resolve a lot of question marks and doubts!

Also! What if the project doesnt get the estimated 700BTC needed? Refund? Second ICO? Less developement?
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:25:43 PM

As an Investor and for all interested in this project i guess its fair to get some answers from you, the opair team.

Also! What if the project doesnt get the estimated 700BTC needed? Refund? Second ICO? Less developement?

Martini we set this before the ico starts:

We believe it is a realistic goal to achieve and we are optimistic about this. But in case of failure to reach that goal, there are two possibilities as determined by the community at the time. 1) Carry out a second phase to raise the remaining amount or 2) launch Opair with the final amount collected but in that case some of the initial features will be cut.

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:26:11 PM

Escrow Update

After a through intern debate on our team we decided to loosen our initial idea of using escrow. As many users claimed it will bring a security plus to our project, so that investors feel safe and trust that what we have raised will only be released once the ICO is finished and the initial distribution completed. For further safety of users the funds will be released in parts. This will bring more security and reliability to the project. We believe this will help a lot to win back confidence.

We have divided the ICO in two phases. The first one goes from July 26th to August 2nd and the second one from August 3rd to August 26th. As regards investments we will continue to use our platform as always. The only difference is that the second phase will have as escrow to SebastianJu, so will follow the rules set by him. Bear in mind that all investments made from August 3rd will have as final address the one provided by SebastianJu who will be the ONLY responsible for the funds until they are released.

Regards

The bitcoin escrow address is ***NOT FOR DIRECT INVESTING***:
Code:
3JCsw5ZxyqdZqXTZa42225LakRdqgJqQck
Please read the escrow rules for safety in case of refund: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg15794822#msg15794822
Please check occassionally that the escrow addresses in OP are the same like it is in escrow thread.

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:28:32 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2016, 06:52:17 AM by wasserman99

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to opair@openmailbox.org to request an invitation.

Regards

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 11:31:06 PM

I was asked by wasserman99, the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of OPAIR Coins.

Please note that I will only hold the investments that will be invested from this point on. That point could not be changed by me because it was fixed.

The funds will be not released in total at the end of the ICO but in parts, depending on the needs of the next steps of development. This will ensure that results can be seen before releasing more coins.

The escrow address should not be used as a direct deposit address. Instead you will use the service provided by the issuer and he will regularly, twice daily, forward the coins to the escrow address. So when you want to check then observe the escrow address and your funds should find their way there.

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the Wallet and the OPAIR Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release the Bitcoins IN PARTS to the issuer depending on the need of the further development costs. This way of handling things is useful, the waiting time already stopped a number scammy ICO's from happening, others were stopped already before that time.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

This is only an observation address!
This is a 2 of 3 multisig address where I hold 2 of three keys. The funds are secured by trustedcoin.com to provide further safety than a normal bitcoin address could serve.

The escrow address is:
Code:

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Before sending anything please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
160802 This is the escrow address for the ICO of OPAIR Coins and the escrow address is 3JCsw5ZxyqdZqXTZa42225LakRdqgJqQck
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
G/BhesgrGQ4agPusOvuJ0I2q/AGYjm71KWr1/80IOhFdV+8hHPPt1MvU5AIq1/nDAkKsqFbQQlH01mQphKDaY2Q=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

--------------------

Info to dev:

Please post in the op something like this:

The bitcoin escrow address is ***NOT FOR DIRECT INVESTING***:
Code:

Please read the escrow rules for safety in case of refund: #####Link to my post#####

Please check occassionally that the escrow address in OP is the same like it is in escrow post.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:34:38 PM

This is great, so now Opair has the support of Lutpin and SebastianJu. Two respected members who are against the scammers. Its time to let this team work and with time we decide our conclusions.

Well done!

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:52:04 PM

Nice discussion dev . You have at least enlighten some aspects that cloud over the Opair project . Have more PR. or let in your team do an interview so the project may have credibility that was questioned this past few days.
Rkana

Activity: 281

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:05:03 AM

We believe it is a realistic goal to achieve and we are optimistic about this. But in case of failure to reach that goal, there are two possibilities as determined by the community at the time. 1) Carry out a second phase to raise the remaining amount or 2) launch Opair with the final amount collected but in that case some of the initial features will be cut.
no if you are going to do a second phase ico, i will ask Escrow to refund my BTC. Im sure noone will want to wait again for you to get the Total 700BTC which is far too much
for a project like this with no clear view of Team. you can use some of the ICO like you said to buy cheap OPAIR for your development. You have no right to cut any feature
because that is not what I invested for.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 03:07:46 AM

Nice discussion dev . You have at least enlighten some aspects that cloud over the Opair project . Have more PR. or let in your team do an interview so the project may have credibility that was questioned this past few days.

its still not enough though. identity still can safeguard the rest so there should at least be the pressure to finish the project according to the roadmap. else it will still end up like the other ICO that keep delaying the progress of the project until investors dump the coins for good and leave things behind. -- this still is a scam technique.

interviews and real accounts of the dev team.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:05:04 AM

its still not enough though. identity still can safeguard the rest so there should at least be the pressure to finish the project according to the roadmap. else it will still end up like the other ICO that keep delaying the progress of the project until investors dump the coins for good and leave things behind. -- this still is a scam technique.

Aren't you disturb that you still sport that yobit signature of yours . It's the exchange that often associated with scam and preemptive price manipulation.
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:10:42 AM

ALL FUNDS COLLECTED SO FAR SHOULD BE SENT TO ESCROW
Foex

Activity: 432

Bitrated user: Foex.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 04:27:09 AM

+1

Great idea. That would be more fair to all the investors Smiley

0xdB9A9D39B17F1223BF590a3F9D1FC7f2058eB111
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:33:42 AM

And the first bunch of 68 bitcoins must be sent to the escrow, if the team is trustful. If op doesn't send the fund to the escrow addy, it means that he is still a scammer and wanna scam more coin, and take these coins to his pocket.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 04:35:43 AM

Aren't you disturb that you still sport that yobit signature of yours . It's the exchange that often associated with scam and preemptive price manipulation.

Well that's another story. You should create another thread for that issue. As of now this thread is about this Opair ICO scam.

This has to be done as well. Wasserman must have thought it will end just like that because of the escrow. Sorry to disappoint you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
kooke

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:46:27 AM

no if you are going to do a second phase ico, i will ask Escrow to refund my BTC. Im sure noone will want to wait again for you to get the Total 700BTC which is far too much
for a project like this with no clear view of Team. you can use some of the ICO like you said to buy cheap OPAIR for your development. You have no right to cut any feature

Have you read something before investing? How old are you? The rules were always very clear. To make 100 percent of the proposal they have said that they needed about 700 BTC. If not get that amount would have two options. First would be to do a second ICO or develop the project with fewer features.

Nobody is forced to invest, if you are not interested in the rules or you seem unclear, simply go elsewhere.
The fact that funds are released from escrow in parts is very good for us -investors., since they will have to give us results if they want to SebastianJu release funds.

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 04:59:49 AM

Have you read something before investing? How old are you? The rules were always very clear. To make 100 percent of the proposal they have said that they needed about 700 BTC. If not get that amount would have two options. First would be to do a second ICO or develop the project with fewer features.

Nobody is forced to invest, if you are not interested in the rules or you seem unclear, simply go elsewhere.
The fact that funds are released from escrow in parts is very good for us -investors., since they will have to give us results if they want to SebastianJu release funds.

You can't also force us to spread how scammy this ICO can be.
No one will invest to this kind of ICO anymore and if wasserman continues to development the coin to show how serious he is to prove he isn't scam and with just 60btc so be it. But I seriously doubt he'd do that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
kooke

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:14:14 AM

No one will invest to this kind of ICO anymore and if wasserman continues to development the coin to show how serious he is to prove he isn't scam and with just 60btc so be it. But I seriously doubt he'd do that.

If they only get 150-200 bitcoins, which is a very likely amount, considering that 90 percent of investments always happen in the last two or three days, I think it would be an acceptable amount for them to work. You may fail to develop all the features with that amount but we, as investors, we might ask which are those that most interest us and focus on that.
I think that would be best.

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 05:29:19 AM

If they only get 150-200 bitcoins, which is a very likely amount, considering that 90 percent of investments always happen in the last two or three days, I think it would be an acceptable amount for them to work. You may fail to develop all the features with that amount but we, as investors, we might ask which are those that most interest us and focus on that.
I think that would be best.

wasserman is going to be gone even before the ICO ends and the investors would be left whatever they wanna decide. its all yours!
I can't blame you for taking his side kooke, you already have invested not only time but wearing the signature as well. bounties are still good.

but why do you think he name himself as Nicholas Sparks?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:33:18 AM

This ICO needs to do a Google hangout ASAP. Its the only way to clear out all doubts and to verify they are who they say they are. Its the ONLY way. Or else it all goes downhill from here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: