Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:49:15 AM

ICO Update - Day Seven

Members: 229
Number of investments: 115
Amount invested: 68.95 BTC

Actual bonus (until August 10): - Users participating in the campaign the second week will receive 15% bonus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanBlack

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:17:59 AM

Why do you write -

Amount invested: 68.95 BTC

I see with my own eyes at https://www.opair.co/stats/
that
Total investments: 109   Total invested: 85.57060915 BTC   Total bonuses: 16.15812341 BTC

So you don`t include bonuses in total investment count?
vanBlack

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:31:10 AM

BTW it will be miracle, if i earn some money with opair)
But fudders gonna fudd)
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:44:39 AM

BTW it will be miracle, if i earn some money with opair)
But fudders gonna fudd)

Hi,

Because the amount invested is 68.95 BTC. The "Total invested" amount that can be found on https://www.opair.co/stats/ reflects the total including the bonus. The bonus will be taken into consideration for the final distribution, but the amount invested can be found here: https://blockchain.info/address/1MtzCZpBLqmLNSEjoAxbLv2zCcAvrKyHm9.

Regards

vanBlack

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:09:11 AM

Wasserman, i`m your investor.
Please, answer me.
Why don`t you want some radio interview with CEO?
Private interview with escrow?
Why?

I want to recommend this project, but everybody wants to see real people behind the whitepaper.
However you have already wrote their names.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 08:46:42 AM

Please, answer me.
Why?

I want to recommend this project, but everybody wants to see real people behind the whitepaper.

He already wrote their names and linkedin profiles, i don't understand why those dev can't just give 30 minutes of their busy schedule to prove themselves.
Ain't that something stupid and yet they are asking thousands of funds?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:57:09 AM

Please, answer me.
Why?

He already wrote their names and linkedin profiles, i don't understand why those dev can't just give 30 minutes of their busy schedule to prove themselves.

Maybe someone starts asking those people who are connected to those 2 linkedin profiles to check their veracity?
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:00:48 AM

Please, answer me.
Why?

Hi, read this please:

About the video, if Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and affect their personal work, because as we will not get our goals if they continue with the campaign against us, so they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only two months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds.  Do you understand? Thus, we are now looking at what is best for everyone.

vanBlack, you must know that the current campaign against us is originated by three points: a) the fact that we are not using escrow (we fix this point for the second phase of the ICO) b) the fact we are not willing to show more personal information about ourselves c) and the fact we are currently not doing refunds (we fix this point for the second phase of the ICO). ALL of these points were clarified on day ONE, by which all users knew beforehand our rules and they, still, decided to invest. We are all diligent and responsible people here, I cannot be responsible for the two or three users who did not read the rules we established when we announced the project. You can see these three points on our thread (first message), and you will see, as I said , that we announced them from the start. And you must bear in mind that there are 116 investments and in the campaign against us they are only a few users.

About the interview, both Frank and Hao, are quite sure they want to go on, without releasing more personal information from them. They are pending to see if we can achieve our goals with the ICO to leave his works and start to work full time with the project once the ICO finished. At this stage, they do not want expose themselves and risk his works, which is understandable given the campaign against us that some users starts. That could harm them.

We arrived to a really beneficial agreement with SebastianJu to the safety of investors, for the fact that funds will be released in parts. Thus, even investors in the first phase will benefit from the fact that we are all time obliged to deliver our features if we want the funds are released.

Regards

shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:03:30 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2016, 09:17:40 AM by shapeshiftscam

Please, answer me.
Why?

the only and logic explanation is that 2 devs are fake people, and linkedin accounts were bought

watch this, 117 million LinkedIn passwords sold by hackers, so very easy to buy 2 accounts from hacker now. #EASY SCAM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/05/18/117-million-linkedin-passwords-sold-by-hackers/
shapeshiftscam

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:07:50 AM

Please, answer me.
Why?

Hi, read this please:

About the video, if Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and affect their personal work, because as we will not get our goals if they continue with the campaign against us, so they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only two months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds.  Do you understand? Thus, we are now looking at what is best for everyone.

vanBlack, you must know that the current campaign against us is originated by three points: a) the fact that we are not using escrow (we fix this point for the second phase of the ICO) b) the fact we are not willing to show more personal information about ourselves c) and the fact we are currently not doing refunds (we fix this point for the second phase of the ICO). ALL of these points were clarified on day ONE, by which all users knew beforehand our rules and they, still, decided to invest. We are all diligent and responsible people here, I cannot be responsible for the two or three users who did not read the rules we established when we announced the project. You can see these three points on our thread (first message), and you will see, as I said , that we announced them from the start. And you must bear in mind that there are 116 investments and in the campaign against us they are only a few users.

About the interview, both Frank and Hao, are quite sure they want to go on, without releasing more personal information from them. They are pending to see if we can achieve our goals with the ICO to leave his works and start to work full time with the project once the ICO finished. At this stage, they do not want expose themselves and risk his works, which is understandable given the campaign against us that some users starts. That could harm them.

We arrived to a really beneficial agreement with SebastianJu to the safety of investors, for the fact that funds will be released in parts. Thus, even investors in the first phase will benefit from the fact that we are all time obliged to deliver our features if we want the funds are released.

Regards

Harm what? You guys are talking nonsense now, we don't know their address or what. Just an interview, their names we already know, how can we harm them? And how can they expose more info except their faces?HuhHuh??  The truth is that NO THESE 2DEVS, AND YOU WANNA KEEP SCAMMING US!

AND WHY the 68 btc fund isn't sent to escrow address?
hideyourself

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:29:43 AM

Please, answer me.
Why?

Maybe someone starts asking those people who are connected to those 2 linkedin profiles to check their veracity?

i already did.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:34:07 AM

Please, answer me.
Why?

i already did.

Any findings? Care to share here?
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:37:15 AM

I will speak as the investor of this project that I am. As several users have noted above there are points that would have been better if they were different but as he said wasserman99 everything was clarified and public before the ICO, which there is no complaint possible. That was the Opair proposal and I decided to invest equally like others, even knowing these points because I was attracted by the proposed project. I'm glad to invest here and I'm sure this project will go far. We are already adults and before investing our own money we must do due diligence about that points. So now please stop with the drama. If you want to invest, do it, or not it's your own decision.
Please take a look at the ICO platform, it is the most transparent i saw in this forum. You can see at any time all statistics, including your balance and price per coin, which is updated as more people invest. Everything run smoothly. For suspicious people, make yourselves an account on the platform and try it on your own. That's a great test of experience and knowledge of this team. If the final release has much quality as the platform it will be a success. If they could do that without money, with the money raise from the ICO the sky is the limit.

If you do not like the rules that they put, dont invest, END. SIMPLY LIKE THAT! but i do not want that investment i ve made in this project, which was big, it is affected by fools users who can not read a few simple rules. Each is responsible for where you decide to invest and, before doing so, they must perform due diligence, which is in this case they didnt. NOOBS!

I do not understand what the obsession with seeing the face of Frank. Even Frank could be anyone, that does not interest me. I just want the platform to be successful. I never knew or will know who is Nakamoto and I do not care.

One suggestion, for the best for the project, why not create a proper forum in which to build a community and close this thread? It is unbearable to come here and always read the same five users complaining about what was already explained again and again. But like Go away and leave current investors in peace.

I appreciate that the devs have changed his mind and offer escrow from now. That will help a lot. So far, currently Opair has the support of Lutpin and SebastianJu. Two respected members who are against the scammers. Its time to let this team work and with time we decide our conclusions.

In short, I am more affected by the actions of these fools users than the dev, since neither has completed the ICO, which we can not know if they will achieve fulfill everything they have promised.

Do not worry about the trolls, fudders gonna FUD!

Good health for this project.

CoinManiac1

Activity: 612

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:50:15 AM

I will speak as the investor of this project that I am. As several users have noted above there are points that would have been better if they were different but as he said wasserman99 everything was clarified and public before the ICO, which there is no complaint possible. That was the Opair proposal and I decided to invest equally like others, even knowing these points because I was attracted by the proposed project. I'm glad to invest here and I'm sure this project will go far. We are already adults and before investing our own money we must do due diligence about that points. So now please stop with the drama. If you want to invest, do it, or not it's your own decision.
Please take a look at the ICO platform, it is the most transparent i saw in this forum. You can see at any time all statistics, including your balance and price per coin, which is updated as more people invest. Everything run smoothly. For suspicious people, make yourselves an account on the platform and try it on your own. That's a great test of experience and knowledge of this team. If the final release has much quality as the platform it will be a success. If they could do that without money, with the money raise from the ICO the sky is the limit.

If you do not like the rules that they put, dont invest, END. SIMPLY LIKE THAT! but i do not want that investment i ve made in this project, which was big, it is affected by fools users who can not read a few simple rules. Each is responsible for where you decide to invest and, before doing so, they must perform due diligence, which is in this case they didnt. NOOBS!

I do not understand what the obsession with seeing the face of Frank. Even Frank could be anyone, that does not interest me. I just want the platform to be successful. I never knew or will know who is Nakamoto and I do not care.

One suggestion, for the best for the project, why not create a proper forum in which to build a community and close this thread? It is unbearable to come here and always read the same five users complaining about what was already explained again and again. But like Go away and leave current investors in peace.
 :DI appreciate that the devs have changed his mind and offer escrow from now. That will help a lot. So far, currently Opair has the support of Lutpin and SebastianJu. Two respected members who are against the scammers. Its time to let this team work and with time we decide our conclusions.

In short, I am more affected by the actions of these fools users than the dev, since neither has completed the ICO, which we can not know if they will achieve fulfill everything they have promised.

Here comes the defender...  Cheesy

Have you even read the OP thoroughly.

Do you even know the meaning of OPEN AND FAIR.... Btw, understand the meaning of FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt).

We are not creating Fear (wasserman is over investors money which was not escrowed)

Uncertainity is obviously created by wasserman over Frank and Hao (regarding an interview),

and Doubt obliviously, we all of us have over the legitimacy of this project...

My advice.. Wasserman transfer the money to Sebastinju which was not escrowed. Thats it. No interview needed, we will even not care for Frank and Hao...

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
NASdaq

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:07:03 AM

ALL FUNDS COLLECTED SO FAR SHOULD BE SENT TO ESCROW

+1

Great idea. That would be more fair to all the investors Smiley

If all collected funds are sent to the escrow the scam vector is zero - Opair devs MUST do this to save the project, and show they are serious about delivering a viable product.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:11:54 PM

I appreciate that the devs have changed his mind and offer escrow from now. That will help a lot. So far, currently Opair has the support of Lutpin and SebastianJu. Two respected members who are against the scammers. Its time to let this team work and with time we decide our conclusions.

lol at your statement that you keep on posting about.  You consider that a platform?  Wow, you deposit btc and it shows how many Opair you get and the price.  You've never seen this before.  hahahaha.  
shapeshiftscam

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:24:27 PM

lol at your statement that you keep on posting about.  You consider that a platform?  Wow, you deposit btc and it shows how many Opair you get and the price.  You've never seen this before.  hahahaha.  

I think this kooke is the guy who invested 15btc or other big whales, so he has to insist to help this project, which i can understand, but it makes him looks like a shill, OP's shill.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 02:19:57 PM

I just learned about his guy. he is from Portugal.
I can see he have a lot of accounts and promotes his ponzi websites here in bitcointalk and have developed a coin which was already dead long time ago. Prove me wrong.  I still respect to keep your privacy.  you still have the chance.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:36:08 PM

I can see he have a lot of accounts and promotes his ponzi websites here in bitcointalk and have developed a coin which was already dead long time ago. Prove me wrong.  I still respect to keep your privacy.  you still have the chance.

What is your evidence?
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:23:29 PM

Please give us evidence or just stop saying things without justification.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: