Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 [749] 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1233915 times)
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:48:10 PM

Freebe Blackbyte Exchange Report

how to cancel order, put wrong price.

when buying or selling is there partial fill on an order or you have to fill all?

Bleutrade
10,000 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pxrunes

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

https://lucky.byte-ball.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:07:21 PM

Freebe Blackbyte Exchange Report

how to cancel order, put wrong price.

when buying or selling is there partial fill on an order or you have to fill all?

Partial filling is now possible! If you want to cancel your order you simply need to go into the smart address and send it back to your main wallet. You can check out the help section about it on the website! Please not, if it is a selling order you might need to wait until the time limit of the conditional payment is up. If you want to reclaim your funds if the timer is till ticking you can do so with the my command.

kola-schaar

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:12:04 PM

There appears to be a new release (v.1.11.4), is this an urgent release?

Also my wallet is syncing really slowly. Does it take up to a week to sync completely?
To sync 24 hours needed the current release (1.11.3) on my laptop (with a ssd)  <10 minutes
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:34:11 PM

Does somebody know if there will be a airdrop this month?

Or will we skip this one?

This month is November.  There was an airdrop.
Next month is December.  There is no airdrop (that I know of).

I did not receive my blackbytes for the last drop, same with anyone else?

Hey Guys! Can anybody help me? Just looked in my Byteball wallet and saw that I havent received my blackbytes yet but my Gbytes... Always used the same address and hadnt any problems in the past airdrops. What can I do?

Make sure you actually deserve it first.  I have found that most people thinking they should get it actually shouldn't.  Once you know that you should and haven't, then simply request a re-send of the GBB.  (That said, don't misread that statement as being more GBB being sent as many scammers think they can simply request to get more free GBB - a re-send is of the same package (not additional).)

I also think it would be fine to airdrop ETH holders

A joke?   Why not with the other 1000 alt junk coins too?  Uhhg
Even better, why not just buy Byteball and get 10% free per airdrop.

last time i have tried to recover from seed and i don't see my blackbytes . Do I have lost them or what ?
I got some strange messages.

Yes, because you didn't read the warnings when you selected Backup Seed when it told you that the backup/recovery by seed will NOT recover Blackbytes (or any private asset).
Best thing you can do is read what you're doing when you do it.

Does this mean that every time I receive Blackbytes I have to do a full backup? If I will recover from seed, will I have 0 blackbytes?

Yes, just exactly like it says when you make the seed backup.   Do a full backup in order to be able to do a 'FULL' recovery of everything.
Added:  ALWAYS make backups.  It's amazing how many people don't do this and come here to bitch about it after the fact.  Make backups.  It takes so little space, so why wouldn't you make backups every day you make a transaction?

Got the same issue!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.msg24273995#msg24273995

I've sent a message to Tony, no reply yet.

Tony is a busy guy.  Just imagine how much hassle he has to go through with people bitching about not receiving their free money when they in fact don't even deserve it.
I've made a list of resend requests and send to Tony, but I go through the process of helping people understand first if they don't deserve it for various reasons.  I would guess about 7 out of 10 times, people are not entitled to GBB.  Mostly because they don't have their Bytes in a linked address and/or bitcoin linked to an address for those bytes.   You're welcome to PM me your byteball address to have me check.

I felt I had to make this point.  I have been using a full wallet for months and the sync has slowed  down to a crawl.  The latest update tonych posted is incredible the sync has dramatically improved on my SSD and i was able to move  my funds to a light wallet so I won't have any future issues with my funds being locked up because of sync  issues.  Thanks again tony  the  development is awesome!

Congrats.  It should be noted that a lite wallet is the default install.  People clicking on full node should understand what they are doing before they just click buttons and change options, but they don't and then bitch about it later.  (Not that you are, but it's just amazing how many people change things without knowing what they're doing and then complain that it's not their fault.)   Smiley

There appears to be a new release (v.1.11.4), is this an urgent release?

Also my wallet is syncing really slowly. Does it take up to a week to sync completely?

Did you have a reason to pick a full wallet?
Since you know there is 1.11.4, did you read the notes on what it fixes, or is your question that you don't understand what it says it fixes?
Time frame depends on the computer you're using.  So, most of the blame (other than picking a full wallet) is your hard drive.

HI my wallet working very smooth. I´ve never done backup and constantly upgrading since first version. All is functional and perfect. I also buyed some Titancoin.

Never done backup? You are asking for trouble, don't come crying when you lose all coins for not having a backup.

+1

I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
This isn't an ICO.. Began last year December anyway, the newer airdrops copied byteball

This is not a real question, that's just sheer spam, probably sent to random threads, there should be a way to remove this garbage and ban the user from the forum.

+1    It's absolutely a spam account.  The same text is used by many spam accounts.  They are simply accounts that are setup to be sold as bitcointalk accounts at a later date as shills/spam (regular and sig)/airdrop accounts.   Take note that the account goes into many threads and makes a post that doesn't relate to the thread at all.  Just spam.... report them.

tonych (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:11:00 AM

Version 1.11.5 released https://github.com/byteball/byteball/releases

This is a bugfix release that fixes the remaining "removing stable units" errors and fixes payment requests that were broken in 1.11.3.

Simplicity is beauty
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:18:32 AM

It is Byteball's day on bittrex increasing volume and value hands in hands looking very good. It is under valued with all the done features but goof thing is heavily active market will attract more investors. Real value will appear over the time like we were watching few months ago.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:33:38 AM

It is Byteball's day on bittrex increasing volume and value hands in hands looking very good. It is under valued with all the done features but goof thing is heavily active market will attract more investors. Real value will appear over the time like we were watching few months ago.

Yes, with a bit of luck we could finally have found a floor, as most dumpers could possibly have already dumped. Not that I care about the price, since I am a long term holder, but of course I care for my mood, which for some curious reasons benefits from my assets' prices stopping to tank and possibly heading up again Smiley

crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:58:03 AM

Yes, with a bit of luck we could finally have found a floor, as most dumpers could possibly have already dumped. Not that I care about the price, since I am a long term holder, but of course I care for my mood, which for some curious reasons benefits from my assets' prices stopping to tank and possibly heading up again Smiley

Maybe the times of DAG are coming. Just look at IOTA price awakening. GBYTE declined in last months much stronger of course but I see some similarities. Crypto market is obscenely unpredictable.
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:30:33 PM

Maybe the times of DAG are coming. Just look at IOTA price awakening. GBYTE declined in last months much stronger of course but I see some similarities. Crypto market is obscenely unpredictable.

Most traders do not care about the tech, unless it is hot Shocked in the news
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:47:20 PM

Most traders do not care about the tech, unless it is hot Shocked in the news

and we are on the green road from now on:)... in next months we are back in xxxx $
evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:15:34 PM

i had a question regarding the decentralised nature of byteball. It seems that the smart contracts are just bots using some special features making them very centralised. Any comments or feedback would be great.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
pxrunes

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:18:44 PM

i had a question regarding the decentralised nature of byteball. It seems that the smart contracts are just bots using some special features making them very centralised. Any comments or feedback would be great.

What do you mean? Smart contracts can be used by anyone. You probably mean the oracles? Like the time oracle, which is a node that posts timestamps. Its true there is only one at the moment. But anyone could create one and utilize it. Or even a bunch of them and creat a smart contract which uses 5 oracles as a source.

evok3d

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:23:43 PM

What do you mean? Smart contracts can be used by anyone. You probably mean the oracles? Like the time oracle, which is a node that posts timestamps. Its true there is only one at the moment. But anyone could create one and utilize it. Or even a bunch of them and creat a smart contract which uses 5 oracles as a source.

I am yet to find the protocols for a smart contract / smart contract code, is there a documentation explaining how to code a smart contract on byteball?

My comment is based on: https://github.com/byteball/ico-bot

Which is just a bot to run the ICO to interact with the database. Which is not really a smart contract.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
ByteFan

Activity: 510
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:25:34 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 03:17:55 PM by ByteFan

The first binary options trading website with Byteball Bytes.

Win an immediate payout up to 180% in a few hours !

Show your skills, predict financial assets trends and cash in!

10 markets to buy future contracts on (full fiat pairs such as EUR/USD and crypto-fiat pairs such as BTC/USD).
All markets values are posted by the official Byteball Exchange Oracle (JPQKPRI5FMTQRJF4ZZMYZYDQVRD55OTC)
Immediate or delayed contracts.
Contract duration is at your choice (from 1 to 5 hours).
Fully anonymous (no registration required).
Immediate payout.

Warning: binary options trading can lead to huge gains but also full lost of your investment. Trading is at your own risks.
pxrunes

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:27:33 PM

I am yet to find the protocols for a smart contract / smart contract code, is there a documentation explaining how to code a smart contract on byteball?

Which is just a bot to run the ICO to interact with the database. Which is not really a smart contract.

you might want to take a look at this page: https://github.com/byteball/byteballcore/wiki/Writing-chatbots-for-Byteball
If you want to take a look at conditional payment in action, feel free to connect to my bot #freebe. And play around with the sell and buy command. It will offer you a smart contract that way.

evok3d

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:36:21 PM

you might want to take a look at this page: https://github.com/byteball/byteballcore/wiki/Writing-chatbots-for-Byteball
If you want to take a look at conditional payment in action, feel free to connect to my bot #freebe. And play around with the sell and buy command. It will offer you a smart contract that way.

but that is still a bot operating with byteball. it is not very decentralised nor is it a "smart contract". Am i wrong here?

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
pxrunes

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:42:11 PM

but that is still a bot operating with byteball. it is not very decentralised nor is it a "smart contract". Am i wrong here?

Hmm,  whats your definition of decentralised and "smart contract"? In my opinion it is very much decentralised in my example.
#freebe is a bot i wrote myself. i am not connected with the byteball developers in any way.

I create smart contracts between freebe and its users. for example to give a certain amount of bytes for blackbytes.
If freebe or the user wants to cash out this smart address (contract) the conditions are checked by the byteball network, not by the user it self or by freebe.
If the network nodes agree that a cerain condition of the contract is met, the user or me can pay out the contract.

shinjikun

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:22:52 PM

I think you are searching for this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1617816.0
Coin++

Activity: 810
Merit: 444

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:51:14 PM

Any news about the the news rules for the ByteBall airdrop ?
Mi november is near (2 days).
Very curious about these new rules...

My favorite faucets to earn real free bitcoins/satoshis : Moon BitCoin and Bit Fun.
You want some free AltCoins ? It's here : BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Moon BitCoinCash - DASH (Dash) Moon Dash - DOGE (DogeCoin) Moon DogeCoin - LTC (LiteCoin) Moon LiteCoin.
You want some free LBC (Lbry Credits) ? My LBC invite : Lbry.tv - LBC (Lbry Credits).
IckyYak22871

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:08:52 PM

The first binary options trading website with Byteball Bytes.

Win an immediate payout up to 180% in a few hours !

Show your skills, predict financial assets trends and cash in!

10 markets to buy future contracts on (full fiat pairs such as EUR/USD and crypto-fiat pairs such as BTC/USD).
All markets values are posted by the official Byteball Exchange Oracle (JPQKPRI5FMTQRJF4ZZMYZYDQVRD55OTC)
Immediate or delayed contracts.
Contract duration is at your choice (from 1 to 5 hours).
Fully anonymous (no registration required).
Immediate payout.

Warning: binary options trading can lead to huge gains but also full lost of your investment. Trading is at your own risks.

Hi! Whom do I bet against, when I buy this contract?
Pages: « 1 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 [749] 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: