Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 [1301] 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:39:08 PM

As it looks like our struggling competition may eventually ship before our Network protection period has finished, we may be in a position to release Jupiter’s and possibly upgrade cards which we will ship from stock.
These guys have missed every deadline possible and insist on behaving like Apple. Dear god KnC are delusional. Being smug is only ever professional once you've proven your competence..
Wow x 10...  Can't help but think you ate paint-chips as a child.   Exactly what part of their plan is delusional?  Good then...... don't order any ...
Do we really have to do this?

I didn't eat paint chips, no. But I was very much like KnC. I was making a lot of noise out of nothing and whored attention. I used to get these followers, persons like you, empty children who failed at everything they did on their own. Soon enough they quit trying and instead, learned to kiss my ass and enjoy my accomplishments. Later, our family moved to another town.. and I had no friends there. I was behaving as before, and soon realized the consequences of being loud: You piss off a lot of people. Soon I got my ass kicked and had to change my ways.

I'm hoping KnC will face this someday and change from delusional to realistic.

But wait, the story didn't end yet. There's a sad ending coming for you. I changed from the loud child to a manipulator. From the herd of the hopeless to a friend of everyone. I push the loud to the direction of my liking, and let them take the shit for my cause. You on the other hand, will never change. You are still the hopeless child who tries to get into the company of the great. You will never make it, because you kiss it. One can not respect a person who kisses their ass.

Your personal attack was so poor I wouldn't have taken the time to counter it if I didn't find KnC's path relevant to my childhood. All of the above said, I still do like KnC's hardware very much and look forward to the Neptune. But, I'm well aware of the fact that it's not KnC's design and the credits don't belong to them.
So, now that you've got all that out....
I'll ask again.
Exactly what part of KNC's plan is delusional?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:47:45 PM

As it looks like our struggling competition may eventually ship before our Network protection period has finished, we may be in a position to release Jupiter’s and possibly upgrade cards which we will ship from stock.
These guys have missed every deadline possible and insist on behaving like Apple. Dear god KnC are delusional. Being smug is only ever professional once you've proven your competence..
Wow x 10...  Can't help but think you ate paint-chips as a child.   Exactly what part of their plan is delusional?  Good then...... don't order any ...

I didn't eat paint chips, no. But I was very much like KnC. I was making a lot of noise out of nothing and whored attention. I used to get these followers, persons like you, empty children who failed at everything they did on their own. Soon enough they quit trying and instead, learned to kiss my ass and enjoy my accomplishments. Later, our family moved to another town.. and I had no friends there. I was behaving as before, and soon realized the consequences of being loud: You piss off a lot of people. Soon I got my ass kicked and had to change my ways.

But wait, the story didn't end yet. There's a sad ending coming for you. I changed from the loud child to a manipulator. From the herd of the hopeless to a friend of everyone. I push the loud to the direction of my liking, and let them take the shit for my cause. You on the other hand, will never change. You are still the hopeless child who tries to get into the company of the great. You will never make it, because you kiss it. One can not respect a person who kisses their ass.

Your personal attack was so poor I wouldn't have taken the time to counter it if I didn't find KnC's path relevant to my childhood. All of the above said, I still do like KnC's hardware very much and look forward to the Neptune. But, I'm well aware of the fact that it's not KnC's design and the credits don't belong to them.
I'll ask again.

I think he means deluded in thinking they can ship on time.  The upgrade modules were over a week late after only asking in bitpay when the spot was $300.  That was annoying.  We seen a bull run forming.  They should've just waited to collect funds until they were ready to ship.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:50:43 PM

All,
Our first round Neptune products has now sold out.
We will be working with all of our suppliers to arrange another round of components so please keep an eye on our shop for future shipments of Neptune.
If we do have more items to place in the shop for our 28nm range, we will announce this via one of our newsletters which will contain the time and date that they will go on sale. So keep some coins handy as we expect them to go quick.
A small note to say that bank transfers started on friday will be allowed. The status of your order will changed to paid when the transfer has arrived and been checked by our team.
Thanks KnC team

Lets hope they accept bank transfer  Tongue and do not ask 2BTC - 2000USD per board

No please stop pushing the network up for christ sake.  Didn't KnC already do enough damage?  I fail to see how this protects the network for KnC customers.  Chill the fuck out with pushing up the network.  Good grief.  Waiting for the Neptune would be nice for customers that already bought.

How about they open up Jupiter orders only for past customers? I would see it as a protection.

Paladin69

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:51:22 PM

All,
We will be working with all of our suppliers to arrange another round of components so please keep an eye on our shop for future shipments of Neptune.
If we do have more items to place in the shop for our 28nm range, we will announce this via one of our newsletters which will contain the time and date that they will go on sale. So keep some coins handy as we expect them to go quick.
A small note to say that bank transfers started on friday will be allowed. The status of your order will changed to paid when the transfer has arrived and been checked by our team.
Thanks KnC team

Lets hope they accept bank transfer  Tongue and do not ask 2BTC - 2000USD per board

No please stop pushing the network up for christ sake.  Didn't KnC already do enough damage?  I fail to see how this protects the network for KnC customers.  Chill the fuck out with pushing up the network.  Good grief.  Waiting for the Neptune would be nice for customers that already bought.

How about they open up Jupiter orders only for past customers? I would see it as a protection.

Sure, that would be better.  Watch the order books open when BTC is sub $500 before xmas...  The bad luck never fails...lol
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:52:40 PM

of course that is what they are doing.. are you all daft?

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
FUKT

Activity: 446

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:03:56 PM

In my opinion, Knc has already proven their competence beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I don't think you can name one BTC mining hardware manufacturer that has proven to be more competent than Knc.

I think you should perhaps change it to " I don't think you can name one BTC mining hardware manufacturer that has delivered on time."
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:06:54 PM

I think you should perhaps change it to " I don't think you can name one BTC mining hardware manufacturer that has delivered on time."

I think you shove your head into that toilet since AM delivered on time many many times...   (cue, but but they be expensive)

round and round the trolls spin in this thread

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
FUKT

Activity: 446

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:12:04 PM

I think you shove your head into that toilet since AM delivered on time many many times...   (cue, but but they be expensive)

round and round the trolls spin in this thread

Huh huh, got me!
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:15:39 PM

All,
Thanks KnC team

No please stop pushing the network up for christ sake.  Didn't KnC already do enough damage?  I fail to see how this protects the network for KnC customers.  Chill the fuck out with pushing up the network.  Good grief.  Waiting for the Neptune would be nice for customers that already bought.

Sure, that would be better.  Watch the order books open when BTC is sub $500 before xmas...  The bad luck never fails...lol

Other companies are eventually gonna ship. They didn't damage the network  they produced the hardware that made a lot of people a lot of coin at just the right time. Shit or get off the pot right. They have the best product available right now, it would be blindingly stupid to not sell as many as they can. If you saw a bull run coming last time, you shouldn't have spent coin to order, or you should have hedged with coin. If knc releases more jupiters in a few weeks I'll certainly try to buy as many as I can. If btc is at 500 at the time I'll also buy twice as much more coin
Grix

Activity: 536
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 08:33:37 PM

I think he means deluded in thinking they can ship on time.  The upgrade modules were over a week late after only asking in bitpay when the spot was $300.  That was annoying.  We seen a bull run forming.  They should've just waited to collect funds until they were ready to ship.

They can't wait until they are ready to ship to collect funds, they need the preorder money for NRE. Anyways, I see no reason to doubt that KNC will ship in time. My last order was delivered within promised time and not a single order was more than 2-3 weeks delayed afaik. And this time the promised delivery time is so vague that they have three whole months of slack to account for delays, and they also have more experience now. I'm very confident that they'll deliver in a timely manner.

BTC: 1Fahk2aa4NS4Qds4VDAL4mpNArDEdV2K5K
LaserShowGen Laser Show Software
Helios Laser Show Hardware
sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:35:06 PM

No please stop pushing the network up for christ sake.  Didn't KnC already do enough damage?  

good one. you made me laugh.

you've bought 3 jups + 6 expansion boards already and maybe also a few neptunes. I mean,  you  too are contributing to the damage you're ascribing to knc. no?

And don't you think that HF/CT/BA would do as much as damage as they can to the network rate, despite to what KnC will do?

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:51:53 PM

A true protection would be to open order only to Jupiter customers, not public Neptune ones.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:56:04 PM

I'll ask again.

I think he means deluded in thinking they can ship on time.  The upgrade modules were over a week late after only asking in bitpay when the spot was $300.  That was annoying.  We seen a bull run forming.  They should've just waited to collect funds until they were ready to ship.
Well, considering the Jupiters & boards are going to be "off the shelf"... I don't even see how Meizirkki's comment even applies...
Was he talking Neptines?... if so, I really don't think a 7 month cushion is going to be tight? Announced November... so dec...thru Q2(jun)
Thats alot of cushion, so I stand by the paint-chip theory for now.  They did gen 1 & 1.5 in like 4 months... and started 16 & 20 nm prior to the Nov 6th announcement, which makes it at least an 8 month window for 20nm and who knows on 16nm. All he had to do was read the news, He'd know that. So delivering in the beginning of q2 is probably where they aim for...  hmm   5-6 month for early delivery in my mind... which would be april. Late q2 is june for the cushion... he thinks delusional....   I say HOW? What part?  Huh

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Paladin69

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:04:43 PM

A true protection would be to open order only to Jupiter customers, not public Neptune ones.

I didn't even consider Neptune Batch 2 customers.  They will probably be allowed in.
Paladin69

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:08:34 PM

I'll ask again.

I think he means deluded in thinking they can ship on time.  The upgrade modules were over a week late after only asking in bitpay when the spot was $300.  That was annoying.  We seen a bull run forming.  They should've just waited to collect funds until they were ready to ship.
Well, considering the Jupiters & boards are going to be "off the shelf"... I don't even see how Meizirkki's comment even applies...
Was he talking Neptines?... if so, I really don't think a 7 month cushion is going to be tight? Announced November... so dec...thru Q2(jun)
Thats alot of cushion, so I stand by the paint-chip theory for now.  They did gen 1 & 1.5 in like 4 months... and started 16 & 20 nm prior to the Nov 6th announcement, which makes it at least an 8 month window for 20nm and who knows on 16nm. All he had to do was read the news, He'd know that. So delivering in the beginning of q2 is probably where they aim for...  hmm   5-6 month for early delivery in my mind... which would be april. Late q2 is june for the cushion... he thinks delusional....   I say HOW? What part?  Huh

Back when they were talking about 16/20nm in that article, it sounded like 20nm was already coming along well.  Q1 might be a possible shocker.  The difficulty is going to get so destroyed...lol

Why more people aren't investing time in Scrypt FPGA development with a decent amount of memory is beyond me.
Meizirkki

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:12:57 PM

I'll ask again.
huh. And I herewas hoping you'd ignore me and same me from the trouble of having to repeat myself.  Shocked

KnC are smug. But since they have failed, it's irrational and delusional to behave that way.

Now if you insist on me commenting on their plans: I really do hope they have everything in place this time. So far no shipment plan has been a success.
Paladin69

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:13:40 PM

They can't wait until they are ready to ship to collect funds, they need the preorder money for NRE. Anyways, I see no reason to doubt that KNC will ship in time. My last order was delivered within promised time and not a single order was more than 2-3 weeks delayed afaik. And this time the promised delivery time is so vague that they have three whole months of slack to account for delays, and they also have more experience now. I'm very confident that they'll deliver in a timely manner.

I'm not referring to the Neptune.  Upgrade modules said "Shipping right away this week".  Take our BTC.  Fuck up by not turning off the ordering spigot in time.  More than 200 now need to ship.  So they make ppl wait when it was only going to add 28TH more.

Cables and everything should've been in those 200 boxes ready to go before taking BTC.
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:17:33 PM

All,
Thanks KnC team

No please stop pushing the network up for christ sake.  Didn't KnC already do enough damage?  I fail to see how this protects the network for KnC customers.  Chill the fuck out with pushing up the network.  Good grief.  Waiting for the Neptune would be nice for customers that already bought.

There seem to be a number of original customers who are quite willing to sell their option to buy, so....
Paladin69

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:38:21 PM

If January Jups exist, what should they go for in your opinion?  $2K?  $3K?
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 09:42:08 PM

If January Jups exist, what should they go for in your opinion?  $2K?  $3K?

They could sell them all for $7K each right now if they started taking pre-orders tomorrow for early January delivery.  $2K would be nice tho and especially if they only sold them to return customers.  HF and CT are both only promising to ship by the end of March if you pay now.

Pages: « 1 ... 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 [1301] 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: