Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:53:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 [1297] 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049421 times)
isimme

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:55:41 PM

https://www.kncminer.com/news

Neptune Soldout
12/14/2013 6:06:00 PM
All,
Our first round Neptune products has now sold out.
We will be working with all of our suppliers to arrange another round of components so please keep an eye on our shop for future shipments of Neptune.
As it looks like our struggling competition may eventually ship before our Network protection period has finished, we may be in a position to release Jupiter’s and possibly upgrade cards which we will ship from stock.
If we do have more items to place in the shop for our 28nm range, we will announce this via one of our newsletters which will contain the time and date that they will go on sale. So keep some coins handy as we expect them to go quick.
Thanks
KnC team

If I was able to help you in anyway, tips are appreciated:
1A1RcqRKdApT4ViLmZcdDBES8rov3zjMYp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:56:19 PM

Don't bother Phoenix1969. He is all talk, no proof. Avenger style!

Just because you are a troll and attack me for no reason, here's something to chew on:

Hi,

We understand your concern regarding your miner not performing as well as others, however as your hash rate is higher than 400GH/s we cannot issue a RMA. We are continuously working on the firmware to improve performance and stability.

If you have any further questions or issues please do not hesitate in contacting us.  

Best regards  | Med vänlig hälsning  
Keith Gurnett  
Kncminer
www.kncminer.com
Office: +46 8559 253 20

I think you'll find KNC's official line for some time was you could go fuck yourself if you had a few bad dies, as long as it was over 400GH/s (which is what you paid for).

So there is proof.

Now that I've done the decent thing, why don't you provide some proof you aren't a pathetic sack of shit, as most of your posts seem to suggest that ChodeStress?

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:57:03 PM

Edgar, a quick glance through your previous posts shows that you are a complete ass to everyone you talk to. It's not surprising that you have issues communicating. You're also having issues with btc-e, imagine that. When everyone else in the world seems to be ignoring you, it's time to look in the mirror and figure out why. Just quit being negative, things could be worse. Try to be a happy person and maybe life will turn around for you.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:58:27 PM

Neptune Soldout
All,
We will be working with all of our suppliers to arrange another round of components so please keep an eye on our shop for future shipments of Neptune.
As it looks like our struggling competition may eventually ship before our Network protection period has finished, we may be in a position to release Jupiter’s and possibly upgrade cards which we will ship from stock.
If we do have more items to place in the shop for our 28nm range, we will announce this via one of our newsletters which will contain the time and date that they will go on sale. So keep some coins handy as we expect them to go quick.
Thanks
KnC team
OOOH  HELLYEAH!

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:59:10 PM

Just because you are a troll and attack me for no reason, here's something to chew on:

Hi,

We understand your concern regarding your miner not performing as well as others, however as your hash rate is higher than 400GH/s we cannot issue a RMA. We are continuously working on the firmware to improve performance and stability.

If you have any further questions or issues please do not hesitate in contacting us.  

Keith Gurnett  
Kncminer
www.kncminer.com

I think you'll find KNC's official line for some time was you could go fuck yourself if you had a few bad dies, as long as it was over 400GH/s (which is what you paid for).

So there is proof.

Now that I've done the decent thing, why don't you provide some proof you aren't a pathetic sack of shit, as most of your posts seem to suggest that ChodeStress?

THANK YOU!

i saw when aussie posted that but never received one personally.

it took me months to get actual word from hno on #kncminer.

thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:59:20 PM

Especially one who treated me so well.
That really does make all the difference vs getting faulty gear and no help.

PREACH!!  

+ NO RMA for single dead dies... forgot again did you?
and who told you that?   You got refused an RMA board with a dead die?  Show us please.

1 - i see you continue to lie about 'putting people on ignore'

2 - Hno has said it a number of times - KnC themselves have YET to answer a single email or phonecall placed by me, and there have been PLENTY since late October when the rig finally arrived

3 - who is this 'us' that reserves the right to demand proof of previously established facts?
So, you had no RMA? Correct? I see.  
So, you are saying what exactly?
Hno says he has a faulty dead die board, and was refused an RMA?
I find that difficult to believe since everyone else was able to get theirs replaced.
and....
Everyone else has had the same opportunities concerning calling,
it only means you gave up & cried too soon.
I don't see any other explanation other than you are lying... and I doubt you are lying.
You might try crying about your own RMA... but since you don't have one....?

"Established Facts" on my end here show me KNC is the absolute leaders in their field.
Can you show otherwise? Nope!

you are such a dick its unbelievable. no wonder u never leave the house.

as you are such good 'friends' with the KnC guys, why dont you ask Hno directly, like i did and others have done...instead of just mouthing off and making up shit as per usual

OrSoc are the leaders in their field, KnC are what exactly? the worst reshippers ever?

what you believe is what make you who you are, which shows clearly the more you type.

keep it up!  maybe you can convince me that what is TRUE is actually just me being deluded instead of what you THINK actually being INCORRECT, AGAIN.

I also had a rma request denied for the units I managed .
One board with over 25 dead cores no rma for this defect .
So this is the way knc manages the faulty boards .
If they are not 100% burned or if more than half of the chip is dead no rma .
T.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:01:25 PM

Hi,

Keith Gurnett  
Kncminer
www.kncminer.com

So there is proof.

THANK YOU!

You actually tried for months to get dirt on KNC?....  Self admittance... There it is. No wonder. You really are a self-righteous pessimist.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:01:48 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 07:13:05 PM by edgar

Edgar, a quick glance through your previous posts shows that you are a complete ass to everyone you talk to. It's not surprising that you have issues communicating. You're also having issues with btc-e, imagine that. When everyone else in the world seems to be ignoring you, it's time to look in the mirror and figure out why. Just quit being negative, things could be worse. Try to be a happy person and maybe life will turn around for you.

btc-e are holding coins and not allowing me to withdraw them, again no failure on my part in communication.

check the fucking multitude of threads containing the same issue i am trying to deal with...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170216

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=334039

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=366785

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=144281

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=367671

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=347946

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=351118

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=29698

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889

great way to derail the facts being discussed here though
The Avenger

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:02:09 PM

Neptune Soldout
All,
Thanks
KnC team

BOOM! GREED WINS!

Considering how greedy knc are, you'd expect them to sell another batch or three of Jupiters.

The network protection promise only covers Dec/Jan/Feb, it doesn't cover the November Jupiters and upgrade boards.

Please note, this was posted on the 18th September 2013, and even then they knew they would be launching their new generation around March 2014

Your diatribe is entertaining as usual, but not sure what your point is other than another generic rant against the company Smiley

Are you against them selling more hardware or sticking to their promise?
Time will tell.

But let's just tidy up their spelling:
We would like to state that if any of our competitors continues to add large amounts of hashing power to the network during December, January or February, we will continue to release our devices as competitively priced as we can to protect our customers share of the network.
Let's simply the language:
We would like to state that if any of our competitors continues to add large amounts of hashing power to the network during December, January or February, (which we know they will), we will continue to hock our shit. In other words, this "promise" means nothing.

In the same paragraph as the "promise", they have the disclaimer to break the promise as long as the sun rises in the east Grin

Network protection promise = a total joke, as I said all along.

My guess is they will wait for the current nep(un)tuned batch to sell out, but they really want to take people's money b4 Xmas for another round of Jupiter. So I'd guess they'll have a another pre-order session in the next week or two, latest in January.

Read those fuckers like a book!

"I am not The Avenger"
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:05:03 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 05:44:52 AM by edgar

Hi,

Keith Gurnett  
Kncminer
www.kncminer.com

So there is proof.

THANK YOU!

You actually tried for months to get dirt on KNC....  Self admittance. There it is.

i actually tried for months to get a reply from KnC wrt PCI-e Cables & then RMA for one dead die after shit fw upgrade.

and there it is again, feigned ignorance & intentional dishonesty...

Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:06:16 PM

Neptune Soldout
All,
Thanks
KnC team

BOOM! GREED WINS!

Considering how greedy knc are, you'd expect them to sell another batch or three of Jupiters.

My guess is they will wait for the current nep(un)tuned batch to sell out, but they really want to take people's money b4 Xmas for another round of Jupiter. So I'd guess they'll have a another pre-order session in the next week or two, latest in January.

Yeah, and they even told you they would do so if competitors delivered in the NPS...   Good call.  lol

You must read books well.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:10:16 PM

While I haven't had to file an RMA request, I have sent multiple inquiries with no response. About 1 out of every 3 or 4 emails gets a response.

Also, despite being signed up for their news updates, I don't get them either. And no, it's not hitting a spam filter. I honestly think something is wrong with their email system.

The Avenger

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:11:16 PM

Neptune Soldout
All,
Thanks
KnC team

BOOM! GREED WINS!

Yeah, and they even told you they would do so if competitors delivered in the NPS...   Good call.  lol

You really are a dickhead and a whore. You sell it cheap, too. Shill it up buddy, go crazy. You are bought and paid for, it's the least you can do.

"I am not The Avenger"
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:19:26 PM

Neptune Soldout
All,
Thanks
KnC team

BOOM! GREED WINS!

You really are a dickhead and a whore. You sell it cheap, too. Shill it up buddy, go crazy. You are bought and paid for, it's the least you can do.
I can't help it if your reading comprehension is a bit weak.
Here, try again....

Keep diggin'

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:26:37 PM

Well they managed to sell out Today!

Neptunes 0/1200 Left.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:26:49 PM

I really am amazed how a previous customer could be tiffed KNC is going to offer more products.
Do they think KNC is some kind of Passive charitable .org or something?   ...Weird.
Ever taken Business 101?
I agree Customer service could use improvement.....  
this is true of most companies, and KNC is like 6 months old?
They are doing Awesome IMHO.

and now the words we have ALL been waiting to hear have been uttered....
OFF THE SHELF!  Oyeah!
You think the upgrade boards went fast?.... Haaaaaaaaa.... just wait!

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
The Avenger

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:31:57 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 07:52:43 PM by The Avenger

Keep diggin'
Poor knc, running scared now from the superior engineering they are observing from other companies. Proves they don't even believe in the knobtune they are selling. They won't even stand by it as their flagship product and not ship any more Jupiters.

They just want the fast cash, because they know they could burn everything on the knobtune. Probably their knobtune order figures are pure fabrication.

Buying 6 jupiters right now would be much better than pre-ordering a knc knobtuner for delivery in August 2014 by an order of magnitude. 3TH right now is worth multiple times that in August 2014, we all know that! Hopefully they sell lots of Jupiters on that basis and people will get refunds on their knobtune orders. Leaving knc all whored out for the easy cash.

Good luck with your three knobtunes hoe-nix. Did they give you one free to take over the forum shillin' & whorin' role? We are most impressed you managed to get the first place in the knobtune pre-order list, a feat not likely if you were on a level playing field with everyone else  Wink

P.S. My next prediction is when they will shut the refund window on knobtunes? I guess not that far away, they need to lock that cash in when people realise they are going to mine diddly when they ship. March? April? Or earlier? I originally thought April, but now the competition has arrived and knc are getting scared, you'd have to guess earlier.

"I am not The Avenger"
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:33:39 PM

KnC's network protection program is quite inferior to BFLs. BFL have been protecting the network for like 18 months now Smiley
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:33:44 PM

All,
Thanks
KnC team
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:34:40 PM

Go knc go
But why not have installed extra ports at November Jupiter board???
How will do the upgraded
Pages: « 1 ... 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 [1297] 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: