Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 [1268] 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:52:50 PM

I have NEVER paid a penny for a faulty item to be replaced or repaired, this is called a warranty and is the whole fucking point of one. To keep the customer happy because he has peace of mind that his product will always be available during the warranty period, I have never even paid postage. When it breaks under warranty that is THE VENDORS/ MANUFACTURERS fault and their responsibility to sort out free of  charge.

KnC sent me UPS express shipping label to RMA 2 of my board a few weeks back and I received 100% working ASIC board in 3 business days 5,481 miles (8769 km) away (shipped Friday, received Wednesday).  So I am not really sure why you are all flustering over nothing?  You really have nothing better to do then to troll here about an imaginary problem that doesn't exist?
Exactly. Some would rather just cry, whine & moan than get off their duff to actually do something about it... but it's their choice... I say..... let them whine if their too lazy to have their Pick axe sharpened... They'll just mine less, and therefore get less....  which is exactly the price of laziness.
It's 3:39 AM in Hawaii right now. Are you such a sad git you sit in front of a computer day and night pressing F5 on this page? Do you even have a job, do you actually do anything? And you are describing other people as lazy. Maybe you should get a life and stop taking every opportunity to take pot-shots at people. Get away from your computer, maybe go out into the world you lame-o and do something with your life, rather than keyboard-jockeying 24-7?
Actually, I'm an insomniac, and I'm up trading on the exchanges, taking advantage of the price drop...did great!....thanks for asking!   In- between trades, thought I'd get a peek in here ... glad I did. You are enough to wake me back up at 350am with a chuckle watching you utter the same old rhetoric over & over somehow thinking it's gonna help...thx!

"The longer they sit & whine about it, the more they short themselves for no reason. It's like self-inflicted punishment!..."

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:54:15 PM

damnit! one of my november jups has the dice-off-disease

three dice are shut down

any ideas what might help?
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:00:32 PM

three dice are shut down

maybe burn some incense & click your heels together while patting your head & rubbing a cats belly....?  Works every time...  Grin
or you you could try the new popular fad of just posting how crappy KNC equipment & service is when it's the best available in the world....
but that doesn't seem to help much....

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
The Avenger

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:02:11 PM

I have NEVER paid a penny for a faulty item to be replaced or repaired, this is called a warranty and is the whole fucking point of one. To keep the customer happy because he has peace of mind that his product will always be available during the warranty period, I have never even paid postage. When it breaks under warranty that is THE VENDORS/ MANUFACTURERS fault and their responsibility to sort out free of  charge.

KnC sent me UPS express shipping label to RMA 2 of my board a few weeks back and I received 100% working ASIC board in 3 business days 5,481 miles (8769 km) away (shipped Friday, received Wednesday).  So I am not really sure why you are all flustering over nothing?  You really have nothing better to do then to troll here about an imaginary problem that doesn't exist?
Exactly. Some would rather just cry, whine & moan than get off their duff to actually do something about it... but it's their choice... I say..... let them whine if their too lazy to have their Pick axe sharpened... They'll just mine less, and therefore get less....  which is exactly the price of laziness.
It's 3:39 AM in Hawaii right now. Are you such a sad git you sit in front of a computer day and night pressing F5 on this page? Do you even have a job, do you actually do anything? And you are describing other people as lazy. Maybe you should get a life and stop taking every opportunity to take pot-shots at people. Get away from your computer, maybe go out into the world you lame-o and do something with your life, rather than keyboard-jockeying 24-7?
Actually, I'm an insomniac, and I'm up trading on the exchanges, taking advantage of the price drop...did great!....thanks for asking!   In- between trades, thought I'd get a peek in here ... glad I did. You are enough to wake me back up at 350am with a chuckle watching you utter the same old rhetoric over & over somehow thinking it's gonna help...thx!

"The longer they sit & whine about it, the more they short themselves for no reason. It's like self-inflicted punishment!..."

You are a funny guy. It seems like all your dicking about tweaking destroyed some boards on your first miners. If you were a regular customer, you'd be sitting looking at a bunch of expensive, dead hardware. What would the man of action do then?

But as you get special treatment, you get free boards to replace the ones you destroyed with your own stupidity. I bet you didn't even have to return the boards you destroyed, buttyrammer just mailed you the new ones. So that was a lot of action eh?

And the fact it took you 24 hours to hook your first saturn up to the internet still makes me laugh Grin I doth my hat to your ongoing genius and value every comment you make.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:05:58 PM

three dice are shut down

maybe burn some incense & click your heels together while patting your head & rubbing a cats belly....?  Works every time...  Grin
or you you could try the new popular fad of just posting how crappy KNC equipment & service is when it's the best available in the world....
but that doesn't seem to help much....

ok will try that cat belly thing

anything else?
xyzzy099
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:10:16 PM

Its already been said that Bertmod doesn't work with 0.99-E properly

Where is that said, just wondering. I don't see any issues or variation...

The only issue I've read/seen is that it removes the "advanced" tab. You can still get to the page though by just typing in the address...

Edit...NVM, that's for the 0.99-tune for the October miners.

The 'advanced' tab disappears when you go to the 'status'  tab, but if you then click on other tabs, it will reappear.

Libertarians:  Diligently plotting to take over the world and leave you alone.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:10:22 PM

You are a funny guy. It seems like all your dicking about tweaking destroyed some boards on your first miners. If you were a regular customer, you'd be sitting looking at a bunch of expensive, dead hardware. What would the man of action do then?

But as you get special treatment, you get free boards to replace the ones you destroyed with your own stupidity. I bet you didn't even have to return the boards you destroyed, buttyrammer just mailed you the new ones. So that was a lot of action eh?

And the fact it took you 24 hours to hook your first miner up to the internet still makes me laugh Grin I doth my hat to your ongoing genius and value every comment you make.
hahaha... way to go!   Grasping at straws now I see...   attempting to twist & lie things to your satisfaction...    your hipocricy is really shining brightly now....  You are trying to drag O'rama in now too....hahahaha..... when he had absolutely nothing to do with any of it....assumptions like that blurted out in rage just solidify your willingness to suffer at your own expense....  have fun with it...

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
reactor

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:15:39 PM

Normally I don't step in the middle of bickering on the forum, but the bolded line struck me as that describes me in a nutshell as well.  Wish I had my trading specs on for the massive drop, but an overall 25% increase in my holdings isn't too shabby either.  It's good seeing there are other folks here who maximize their investment with clever/lucky trading, too. Smiley
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:18:13 PM

Actually, I'm an insomniac, and I'm up trading on the exchanges, taking advantage of the price drop...did great!....thanks for asking!   In- between trades, thought I'd get a peek in here ... glad I did. You are enough to wake me back up at 350am with a chuckle watching you utter the same old rhetoric over & over somehow thinking it's gonna help...thx!

Normally I don't step in the middle of bickering on the forum, but the bolded line struck me as that describes me in a nutshell as well.  Wish I had my trading specs on for the massive drop, but an overall 25% increase in my holdings isn't too shabby either.  It's good seeing there are other folks here who maximize their investment with clever/lucky trading, too. Smiley
Wow... about the same here....congratz!

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
The Avenger

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:22:40 PM

It's an interesting question to ask a shill - do you sleep well at night?

Cust Serv are allowed to sleep. They are also allowed weekends off. The rest of us, not so lucky, although I suffer from insomnia.

Seems to be a common problem for knc shills. I guess you don't sleep well at night. Somewhere in your psyche you know it wrong and it keeps you awake.

"I am not The Avenger"
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:27:48 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2013, 02:40:53 PM by Phoenix1969

It's an interesting question to ask a shill - do you sleep well at night?

Cust Serv are allowed to sleep. They are also allowed weekends off. The rest of us, not so lucky, although I suffer from insomnia.

Seems to be a common problem for knc shills. I guess you don't sleep well at night. Somewhere in your psyche you know it wrong and it keeps you awake.
Yep...  so wrong that we make money while you whine...     Shocked
I guess that's what separates do-ers from loafers
BTW....You obsessed with orama or something?  Weird you keep mentioning him...you must be in love....
So I'll ask this...  Did you really think O'rama had enough clout @ KNC to send out free equipment?

You said   "But as you get special treatment, you get free boards to replace the ones you destroyed with your own stupidity. I bet you didn't even have to return the boards you destroyed, buttyrammer just mailed you the new ones. So that was a lot of action eh?"

You are even dumber than I thought!

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
The Avenger

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:41:23 PM

Haha, I love the way you see your as some amazing man of action  Grin

I think you'll actually find you are a proven incompetant.

It's fairly obvious you burned up some boards dicking with tweaking them. Luckily you got free replacements. I suppose you consider that being a do-er do you?

Also, do you remember when you posted a guide to connecting a knc rig to wifi on october 5th:
http://forum.kncminer.com/forum/off-topic/miners-cafe/5068-wanna-wifi-your-knc-miner-here-s-how

Then on the 10th October you couldn't connect your rig to wifi?
omg, I'm dyin here....  Ive tried every ip address wireshark displays...its like reading greek or something...  I'm clueless...
the texas instruments ip doesnt work either
its running, nothing on the pool, and cant access the ip address... cause I cant find it

I think you got it right that time (see bold).

But good luck, you'll need it if you ordered multiple neptunes. Be sure to tweak them when they arrive in August 2014  Wink

"I am not The Avenger"
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:49:15 PM

Haha, I love the way you see your as some amazing man of action  Grin

I think you'll actually find you are a proven incompetant.

It's fairly obvious you burned up some boards dicking with tweaking them. Luckily you got free replacements. I suppose you consider that being a do-er do you?

Also, do you remember when you posted a guide to connecting a knc rig to wifi on october 5th:
http://forum.kncminer.com/forum/off-topic/miners-cafe/5068-wanna-wifi-your-knc-miner-here-s-how

Then on the 10th October you couldn't connect your rig to wifi?
omg, I'm dyin here....  Ive tried every ip address wireshark displays...its like reading greek or something...  I'm clueless...
the texas instruments ip doesnt work either
its running, nothing on the pool, and cant access the ip address... cause I cant find it

I think you got it right that time (see bold).

But good luck, you'll need it if you ordered multiple neptunes  Grin Be sure to tweak them when they arrive in August 2014  Wink
Yep, indeed....  that was me...I learned putty, linux, ip sniffing, how to program CGminer all for the first time in about 18 hours....  enough to crack a bricked miner with the wrong ip protocol address and pool info, and found the hidden .conf file (Which nobody knew at the time) within 18 hours...   and now, 7 weeks later, have 5 neptunes on order....  how did you do again?.... you are so much better... I applaud you!   7 weeks now with boards you say are bad?  hahahahaa

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:54:00 PM

It was a reply, read before you  climb on that high horse dickhead.
I'm not  even slightly flustered, I have no reason to be.
Since people here have trouble reading I'll repeat yet again, I have not had a single problem with my rig, run like clockwork from the day I got it.
What the fuck Pheonix was wittering on about pickaxes? No idea. Get some sleep lol.

Many people have had more trouble than needed with faulty gear and even contacting KNC about returns , I haven't but I consider myself lucky. Isn't it the point of this thread to discuss KNC , so that others can see ALL info they may find useful when thinking of spending thousands on a rig? A thread full of fanboys who will accept anything and make a reason up why it's awesome ...that's no use to anyone. Balance grasshopper.

And shut the fuck up calling people who have realistic views based on fact trolls. How old are you 12?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:59:58 PM

It was a reply, read before you  climb on that high horse dickhead.
I'm not  even slightly flustered, I have no reason to be.
Since people here have trouble reading I'll repeat yet again, I have not had a single problem with my rig, run like clockwork from the day I got it.
What the fuck Pheonix was wittering on about pickaxes? No idea. Get some sleep lol.

Many people have had more trouble than needed with faulty gear and even contacting KNC about returns , I haven't but I consider myself lucky. Isn't it the point of this thread to discuss KNC , so that others can see ALL info they may find useful when thinking of spending thousands on a rig? A thread full of fanboys who will accept anything and make a reason up why it's awesome ...that's no use to anyone. Balance grasshopper.

And shut the fuck up calling people who have realistic views based on fact trolls. How old are you 12?
Yeah... KNC being the best is just "made up", and unrealistic......   right.
Westly just told you about his 3-day RMA....   where else does this happen so fast?
Now you are sounding like you are in denial, and need a 12-step asic program of some sort....
wow.
Is there a better choice..? Teach me O Masterful one....

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
CYPER

Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:08:06 PM

After I added the additional side fan to the "hot as the surface of the sun" die now it is getting adequately cooled, but the fan is just standing there not secured in any way and I can't even put the lid on.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:32:07 PM

After I added the additional side fan to the "hot as the surface of the sun" die now it is getting adequately cooled, but the fan is just standing there not secured in any way and I can't even put the lid on.

Whats it cooling there? Maybe its another duff Arctic Cooler on that one?

Mine runs hotter than my October Jupiter as well.

HW Status
ASIC slot #1   58.5 ℃
ASIC slot #2   -
ASIC slot #3   70.0 ℃
ASIC slot #4   75.0 ℃
ASIC slot #5   57.5 ℃
ASIC slot #6   -

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
The Avenger

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:32:17 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2013, 03:54:02 PM by The Avenger

Avenger, you have been attacking everyone for weeks now. grow the fuck up and move on. Quit your bitching and go somewhere else if you are having so many issues with people on this forum. Grow some balls, quit being a little whiny bitch and move the fuck on.
Actually, any time I criticise knc, people attack me and I defend myself. That is how it goes. I have not attacked anyone at random. I have not said anything critical to anyone who hasn't had a go at me first.

I think you should tell people like Phoenix to grow some balls, rather than sit by while he has a go at each person who says anything even slightly critical of knc. Or that has an expericence different from his privileged experience, i.e. special treatment, free boards. Man, if I got free boards, I'd only say positive things too. But as it is, I got defective boards and nothing from knc to help me fix the issues without it costing me a fortune.

I don't need to be told what to do by some gimp who didn't even have the forethought to rehearse plugging in a device and finding the IP to see that he could do it. And then he acts like his idiot behaviour is somehow testiment to how brilliant and how clever he is  Shocked

I've been defending myself and it's all in response to people's digs at me. For example, I haven't attacked you or said anything to you asic-k and look at you taking shots at me and telling me what to do. Who do you think you are? If a mod tells me to tone down my language or something, I'll do it. But it's none of your business - or anyone else - to tell me what to do. I will share my expereince of knc and their hardware in the knc thread as long and as often as I like. So suck on that.

N.B. You want an example? I made this post the other day, which was making the point that knc have NEVER met any delivery deadlines etc.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.msg3842346#msg3842346

I did not attack any forum member.

Two posts later, RickJamesBTC take a pot-shot at me. I set him straight.

A few posts after that, Phoenix takes a pot-shot and makes out I'm the only person who got defective hardware from knc. Which is of course a lie, so I set him straight.

About a page after that, Cyper takes a pot-shot saying I never ordered from knc. I called him an arsehole in response.

So you tell me - who started attacking who here? And who is defending themselves?

"I am not The Avenger"
CYPER

Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:43:24 PM

HW Status
ASIC slot #1   58.5 ℃
ASIC slot #2   -
ASIC slot #3   70.0 ℃
ASIC slot #4   75.0 ℃
ASIC slot #5   57.5 ℃
ASIC slot #6   -

It is cooling the ASIC chip.
With the fan - 63
Without the fan - 85

I changed the original heatsink/cooler as it was damaged during transit (the flat copper base was no longer flat), but even with the new heatsink temps still reach 86.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:03:41 PM

HW Status
ASIC slot #1   58.5 ℃
ASIC slot #2   -
ASIC slot #3   70.0 ℃
ASIC slot #4   75.0 ℃
ASIC slot #5   57.5 ℃
ASIC slot #6   -

It is cooling the ASIC chip.
With the fan - 63
Without the fan - 85

I changed the original heatsink/cooler as it was damaged during transit (the flat copper base was no longer flat), but even with the new heatsink temps still reach 86.
Hey Cypher... You can actually lower the cooling tower fan, the top of the plastic holder case will easily slide in between the fins, and it will cool dramatically better.....  the lower you put it, the better it will cool

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 [1268] 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: