Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 [1442] 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3843

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:37:48 PM

ctsminer scam kind of drove away any discussion relevant to KnC.

I am very eager to hear anything from the company. Apart from bitcoinorama contradictory "news", there has been no news from KnC re Neptune for the last two months even with a real panic on this board last week. I still have my preorders, but would like to know about any progress on getting closer to shipment. I have an opinion as to where KnC is progressing (Iceland, being cloudhashing-lite, underwater-or-novec like system), but would like to hear from the company.
If KnC ships with 4Th and only 30% saving in energy expenditure in comparison with Jupiters, then even 20A circuits would not be enough to host at home (US), unless  you use the oven or electrical dryer circuit(s).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:42:28 PM

Sadly, it did for the ctsminer scam. They appear to have bagged about $100k from forum members  Sad

If anyone is good at internet forensics or blockchain analysis, drop into these two threads and see if you can help out:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429513
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432716

Fucking hell, I don't know about fraud and who was responsible for that, but what's being said about Pheonix over in one of those threads is definitely libel. What the fuck happens to people on internet forums? Do they think they can write what they like, call people dodgy and scammers and ruin their reputation like that?
Without proof, that's gonna get you into a whole heap of trouble.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
timmmers

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:46:57 PM

They can't do anything with that frameset, it's just loading the KNC site in a frame not interacting with it. A way to try and get a page to promote and hide the reseller Id as already mentioned...Google doesn't much like frames so it won't help there much if that was the intent.

With some promotional skills and even some paid ads they could maybe manage a few sales though. Not a completely bad idea.  

They've done a shit job regardless.. 6 sales! Cheesy

Maybe, but for the work and cost, if they'd managed 10...was worth a go for a free rig. Must suck to not make it.
Yes, it is a shame fraud didn't pay off for them?  Shocked

Sadly, it did for the ctsminer scam. They appear to have bagged about $100k from forum members  Sad

If anyone is good at internet forensics or blockchain analysis, drop into these two threads and see if you can help out:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429513
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432716

Fraud? How is selling miners via a legit referal link fraud? People will go there and think they are buying from KNC, which is exactly what they will be doing. Buying from that page is buying from KNC directly. All the banner links on here fraud too? lol

Bro, do you even read?

Yes. But humour me and explain how buying a FUCKING MINER THAT YOU THOUGHT WAS FROM KNC, THAT IS FROM KNC is fraud?
I read their simple source code...it's the KNC site in a frame so that the ref code doesn't show. The easiest way to build a site to use a ref link without tons of work and copyright problems, it's done ALL THE TIME.

No fraud. Look up fraud. This is not one. It would be fun to see you report them, then the cops follow the payment...directly to KNC.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:47:36 PM

ctsminer scam kind of drove away any discussion relevant to KnC.
There is nothing to discuss.

No newsletters from knc for over a month (excluding firmware one).

Regarding Neptune, Bitcoinorama said:

Neptunes are still very much in the preliminary design phase.
--snip waffle--
This initial phase will not be rushed.
--snip waffle--
we have completely re-written and optimised the RTL code.
--snip waffle--
The Neptune project ... must focus upon power consumption as it's primary trait
--snip waffle--
So where we are now is that we have a working FPGA code and are in the process of testing that and tweaking any further refinements before it's submission.

...we sold out of Neptune's last night.

That's it. That was on 17th, almost 10 days ago.

People have been asking for refunds, knc don't even seem to care to calm people's fears.

What is there to discuss exactly? Nothing.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
timmmers

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:50:27 PM

People have been asking for refunds, knc don't even seem to care to calm people's fears.

Upgrade modules? Before they too become pointless?
I can't see KNC selling anything that will be worth buying now..not if you wish to break even, not even upgrades ..too late.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
The Avenger

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:53:45 PM

Yes. But humour me and explain how buying a FUCKING MINER THAT YOU THOUGHT WAS FROM KNC, THAT IS FROM KNC is fraud?
I read their simple source code...it's the KNC site in a frame so that the ref code doesn't show. The easiest way to build a site to use a ref link without tons of work and copyright problems, it's done ALL THE TIME.

No fraud. Look up fraud. This is not one. It would be fun to see you report them, then the cops follow the payment...directly to KNC.
Who owns the kncminerS.com domain? Knc? No. Someone paid money, bought it to give themselves a financial advantage through deception = fraud.

I can't see KNC selling anything that will be worth buying now..not if you wish to break even, not even upgrades ..too late.
I totally agree. Upgrade boards are going to be worthless by the time they ship. I don't know why anybody would want them. Why not spend a bit more on an antminer, which hashes more than a knc board and it will still have a resale value in a month or two? As a totally standalone device, it's much better than a proprietary board for a device that is no longer being made (well, for the general public anyway Wink).

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:26:27 PM

I totally agree. Upgrade boards are going to be worthless by the time they ship. I don't know why anybody would want them. Why not spend a bit more on an antminer, which hashes more than a knc board and it will still have a resale value in a month or two? As a totally standalone device, it's much better than a proprietary board for a device that is no longer being made (well, for the general public anyway Wink).

like anything, depends on the price..  and the devil you know and all that

they do overclock pretty well when you get the hang of it

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
timmmers

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:59:14 PM

Who owns the kncminerS.com domain? Knc? No. Someone paid money, bought it to give themselves a financial advantage through deception = fraud.

Fraud has victims, someone has to lose something, which is why it's a crime. Who loses here? KNC ? The buyer doesn't that's for sure. They could have bought a rig for retail price and got it, even got a refund. Their order from there is 100% genuine and other orders also show up on it that weren't made via that url.
Better report it to KNC then. They are at risk of losing a miner, a very slight one. I can't see them complaining about that though. That site just sells their rigs for them. Crafty, but not any way fraud or criminal. Just like any banner ad paid for by an affilliate on here or anywhere else ..they don't show the ref url either until you click them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
timmmers

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:06:18 PM

Why is it that people think that bitcoin needs as many scam stories as they can manufacture? Fair enough when they really happen, but if those involved and knowledgable in bitcoin communities cry scam at everything from the get-go how the fuck are the people new to bitcoin going to ever trust it if that's all they ever see?

Every story detracts from the reputation of bitcoin, there's enough real scams and villains about just like in the rest of the virtual and real world without making them up for the media to latch onto.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 11:15:28 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 12:18:36 AM by markm

One of the 6-pin GPU-type power connectors sticking out of the front of my Saturn was charred.

I replaced it and while I was at it also replaced the 725 watt power supply with a 1000 watt 80+ gold power supply.

So looking better now. Dunno what caused the power plug to char, maybe some rain or snow came in through the window fan or something.

Seems to be working now though.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:10:38 AM

One of the 6-pin GPU-type power connectors sticking out of the front of my Saturn was charred.

I replaced it and while I was at it also replaced the 725 watt power supply with a 1000 watt 80+ gold power supply.

So looking better now. Dunno what caused the power plug to char, maybe some rain'snow came in through the window fan or something.

Seems to be working now though.

-MarkM-

you don't need those blue things unless you have short cables from the PSU

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
CYPER

Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:13:30 AM

Talking about scam THIS guy managed to trick a lot of people into using his reseller link and he is the 3rd top KNC reseller: http://reseller.kncminer.com/orders

More info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=348743.msg4755253#msg4755253

Fortunate for him KNC changed their policy to only allow change of the reseller info on an order if both the buyer and seller requested it.
Hopefully enough people would complain and he will lose his reseller status and all his awards.

That is called deception.
lemonte

Activity: 624
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:01:09 AM

Talking about scam THIS guy managed to trick a lot of people into using his reseller link and he is the 3rd top KNC reseller: http://reseller.kncminer.com/orders

More info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=348743.msg4755253#msg4755253

Fortunate for him KNC changed their policy to only allow change of the reseller info on an order if both the buyer and seller requested it.
Hopefully enough people would complain and he will lose his reseller status and all his awards.

That is called deception.

2nd top reseller isn't he? I've just read that post and I don't like the sound of what he's doing. It's not fair on us reputable guys who're putting in a lot of time and money, taking the reseller scheme seriously!

Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:23:46 AM

They are already pointless.  And arguing about the Neptune versus those 5TH machines is equally pointless.  I personally wish the Neptune was dropped and they switched gears to focus on Scrypt instead.  Bitcoin mining is really not exciting anymore.  I feel like we're all being used to help fill the data centers of the rich.

Not working on a Scrypt device is a missed opportunity at being the first to launch with a drastic power reduction.
wasubii

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:41:01 AM

They are already pointless.  And arguing about the Neptune versus those 5TH machines is equally pointless.  I personally wish the Neptune was dropped and they switched gears to focus on Scrypt instead.  Bitcoin mining is really not exciting anymore.  I feel like we're all being used to help fill the data centers of the rich.

Not working on a Scrypt device is a missed opportunity at being the first to launch with a drastic power reduction.

+1 on the missed opportunity with a scrypt miner. If KnC had announced one i would have gone all in with them. As it stands i have requested a refund for my neptune order.

It does't look likely that I will be a KnC customer again
Ridicuss

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:35:25 AM

+1 on the missed opportunity with a scrypt miner. If KnC had announced one i would have gone all in with them. As it stands i have requested a refund for my neptune order.

It does't look likely that I will be a KnC customer again

I feel the same as Paladin69 and wasubii.

Man, I wish I could change my avatar!
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 06:09:37 AM

3th of Antminers = 5kw (by taking 300watts per Antminer) = 31.654BTC (without shipping) = 25.8k $
3th of Neptunes = 2.5kw = 14.6BTC = 12k $

Two times more $$$ and watts for the same hash-power.

There is a really big difference here. You really can't even get a Neptune for at least another several months so why even compare right now?
The winner in the mining game is the one who as the most power efficient machine (or the one with free electricity).
I know Neptune's will be hashing while Antminer's will be turned off because they use to much electricity.

Free electricity is a game changer for some. I can throw 20 Antminers at work and no one would blink an eye. I have access to over 10 large server rooms (head ends) that distribute cable television to very populated areas. All those devices are power hungry and the least efficient hardware I have ever seen. Air condition has to be on 24/365 even when it's 10 degrees out.

Those with free electric are lucky.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 06:15:18 AM

the last batch of neptunes was no refunds?! holy, didnt know that.

KNC used to be very customer friendly, but not anymore. Now you get:
No refunds
No PayPal/Credit cards accepted
No plausible explanations on decisions they make, but just quoting the word "procedures"

I remember back in August when Sam Cole was willing to talk with his customers for hours over the phone, but now he is extremely busy.

I am also very close at refunding my Neptunes...

That's called, "we have all your money now and can do what we want" attitude. Money changes everything, mostly people for the worse.

opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 06:40:17 AM

I think a Neptune at 3000 GH will ROI in BTC as long as it starts hashing at around a 5 billion difficulty.

We'll likely hit a difficulty of 5 billion sometime in late March / early April.

I think more like 15 to 20 billion. It looks to me like about a dozen companies are about to deliver before april.
            BUT
All those noob miners and new btc users will also be creating "Dead Bitcoin days" driving the price up with a BTC shortage, as the usage increases, and the speculation increases..., which will save us in fiat returns.
Eventually, the transaction fees per block will also become a more significant value as the block sizes increase etc.... untill finally... After the last Bitcoin is issued, that's all that miners will have or need.... transaction fees.
Many good things to come in btc very soon.... Wells Fargo, Google, E-Bay, TigerDirect, PayPal, Borse, Forex, "Bitcoin ATM's", Campaign Donations, IRA's, Military and humanitarian aid, new exchanges popping up everywhere, and best of all, The Chairman of the Federal Reserve himself endorsed Bitcoin.  Need I say more?
I see a future, where there is no "Checkout" in stores at all. The device on the product has either been paid for, or not.. by scanning the QRcode with your android Dick-Tracey watch.... Soon.
Everyone will have a BTC wallet on their phone.
No more digging for change on the bus, or toll roads, or parking meters, paid toilets, Phone booths, vending machines, McDonald's, and all those other annoying places you seem to have to dig for change!
No more bank or store robberies!
No more pickpockets.
Disability "checks" will be deposited on the 1st every month in btc.
Real-Estate transactions will clear escrow in minutes.
There will be no need for "ATM"s or banks for most.
"Checking accounts" will disappear, and those using old fiat will be under suspicion.
Remember that time your buddy went to Vegas, had a blast, brought a hooker to the room, fell asleep, and when he woke up, his wallet and a kidney were missing? That's not likely to happen any more... except for the kidney...hahaha..  except, this time, they track down the hooker, and your kidney, because her wallet recorded a block transmitted from your phone, which was traced via GPS.
Someday it will be embedded directly in your I.D. ...Remember NWO?   ahemmm..., right along with a portion of the block-chain, and be solar or everlasting battery powered with built in retina scanners. Personalized advertisements will play on your phone or ID based on your past purchases and places you visit online as you walk around stores offering coupons and discounts.
This is just the beginning of the world's wealth re-distribution.
The blockchain will literally be transmitted pocket-to pocket(already happening), and some will find they've become sterile from being a wireless hotspot all the time....  lol
Just a year ago, a cashless society was a pipe-dream....   This is gonna be a wild ride!..... and the name KnCminer will live to the end of time.
Those with the most efficient miners will enjoy a residual income forever, which is probably why KNC is going hard at efficiency. Considering the rate of adaptation, and the rate at which coins are produced, leads me to one inevitable conclusion... HUGE price rises, ongoing, in waves, for years to come... Keep those coin folks. Facts be known, I could buy two brand new 2014 Subaru Foresters with the BTC I made from KNCMiner products, or a fixer-upper home... but I know better than to cut myself short by cashing them in.... all, and more than my original fiat has been removed from the pot too. It's pure profit from here on out....
May we all see our dreams come true...  Good night all.

Greedy bastard. Buy your Subaru's , live life and have fun. You gonna sit on a hoard of bitcoin then become old and can't or unable to do anything anyway with it?

Watch the TV series called "Almost Human". They use and refer to bitcoin several times in that show but it is all in the light of underground and illegal activities. Still seen as a negative thing. And god the last people we need involved in bitcoin is anyone to do with the American financial institution. They'll either rob us all blind or just fuck everything up they put their hands on. I happen to believe most politicians or anyone that works for the government is completely corrupt. That's why there is such inequality in America now. When you beat down a dog often and long it will over time eventually come back and bite. This hasn't happened yet and probably won't while I'm alive but I would love to see it.

timmmers

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:58:34 AM

I think a Neptune at 3000 GH will ROI in BTC as long as it starts hashing at around a 5 billion difficulty.

We'll likely hit a difficulty of 5 billion sometime in late March / early April.

I think more like 15 to 20 billion. It looks to me like about a dozen companies are about to deliver before april.
            BUT
All those noob miners and new btc users will also be creating "Dead Bitcoin days" driving the price up with a BTC shortage, as the usage increases, and the speculation increases..., which will save us in fiat returns.
Eventually, the transaction fees per block will also become a more significant value as the block sizes increase etc.... untill finally... After the last Bitcoin is issued, that's all that miners will have or need.... transaction fees.
Many good things to come in btc very soon.... Wells Fargo, Google, E-Bay, TigerDirect, PayPal, Borse, Forex, "Bitcoin ATM's", Campaign Donations, IRA's, Military and humanitarian aid, new exchanges popping up everywhere, and best of all, The Chairman of the Federal Reserve himself endorsed Bitcoin.  Need I say more?
I see a future, where there is no "Checkout" in stores at all. The device on the product has either been paid for, or not.. by scanning the QRcode with your android Dick-Tracey watch.... Soon.
Everyone will have a BTC wallet on their phone.
No more digging for change on the bus, or toll roads, or parking meters, paid toilets, Phone booths, vending machines, McDonald's, and all those other annoying places you seem to have to dig for change!
No more bank or store robberies!
No more pickpockets.
Disability "checks" will be deposited on the 1st every month in btc.
Real-Estate transactions will clear escrow in minutes.
There will be no need for "ATM"s or banks for most.
"Checking accounts" will disappear, and those using old fiat will be under suspicion.
Remember that time your buddy went to Vegas, had a blast, brought a hooker to the room, fell asleep, and when he woke up, his wallet and a kidney were missing? That's not likely to happen any more... except for the kidney...hahaha..  except, this time, they track down the hooker, and your kidney, because her wallet recorded a block transmitted from your phone, which was traced via GPS.
Someday it will be embedded directly in your I.D. ...Remember NWO?   ahemmm..., right along with a portion of the block-chain, and be solar or everlasting battery powered with built in retina scanners. Personalized advertisements will play on your phone or ID based on your past purchases and places you visit online as you walk around stores offering coupons and discounts.
This is just the beginning of the world's wealth re-distribution.
The blockchain will literally be transmitted pocket-to pocket(already happening), and some will find they've become sterile from being a wireless hotspot all the time....  lol
Just a year ago, a cashless society was a pipe-dream....   This is gonna be a wild ride!..... and the name KnCminer will live to the end of time.
Those with the most efficient miners will enjoy a residual income forever, which is probably why KNC is going hard at efficiency. Considering the rate of adaptation, and the rate at which coins are produced, leads me to one inevitable conclusion... HUGE price rises, ongoing, in waves, for years to come... Keep those coin folks. Facts be known, I could buy two brand new 2014 Subaru Foresters with the BTC I made from KNCMiner products, or a fixer-upper home... but I know better than to cut myself short by cashing them in.... all, and more than my original fiat has been removed from the pot too. It's pure profit from here on out....
May we all see our dreams come true...  Good night all.

Greedy bastard. Buy your Subaru's , live life and have fun. You gonna sit on a hoard of bitcoin then become old and can't or unable to do anything anyway with it?

Watch the TV series called "Almost Human". They use and refer to bitcoin several times in that show but it is all in the light of underground and illegal activities. Still seen as a negative thing. And god the last people we need involved in bitcoin is anyone to do with the American financial institution. They'll either rob us all blind or just fuck everything up they put their hands on. I happen to believe most politicians or anyone that works for the government is completely corrupt. That's why there is such inequality in America now. When you beat down a dog often and long it will over time eventually come back and bite. This hasn't happened yet and probably won't while I'm alive but I would love to see it.

Oh it has happened, just not recently. Russians , French, even the Americans bit back big time and got rid of their oppressors. Back then the only option was armed revolution, today we have other more civilized democratic methods thanks to the internet...which is why some governments control it so hard, and others spy on us in such a huge way using it. It scares the piss out of them because of the power it puts into our hands,

Assuming that it takes a few years fo bitcoin to start to become important in the mainstream, that's when the banks and govts will come down hard to try and stop it. Right now it's a slight worry to them, a gimmick. Given the changes it could bring if allowed, and the damage it could do to the old institutions they won't sit and watch it wipe their profits out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 [1442] 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: