Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 [1656] 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049463 times)
sbfree

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:29:15 AM

6TH/s of BROKENJUPS for .99 cents.....have at it. And I still have yet to hear anything from KNC other than their initial "we'll make it better" statement. Seems like only 1 person oddly enough has received replacement boards (shill??), knc misinformation??

whatever, that is what I think its worth. .99 cents. write about that coindesk!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121332509962

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:33:26 AM

6TH/s of BROKENJUPS for .99 cents.....have at it. And I still have yet to hear anything from KNC other than their initial "we'll make it better" statement. Seems like only 1 person oddly enough has received replacement boards (shill??), knc misinformation??

whatever, that is what I think its worth. .99 cents. write about that coindesk!!

That's a hell of a statement, bro. Sucks it came to that, but I certainly understand your frustration.
DonDev

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:59:46 AM

Kncminer is a fraud company dont trust them or order from them I suggest not to order anything from them. They mine 500K $ worth bitcoins a day using these machines you think they give a shit about your cute little miners?  Those who ordered titans may your souls rest in peace.
bkminer

Activity: 216

Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:04:53 AM

Bitcoin will by charging their customers a transaction fee of 0.02%
passing through the nodes of Constance and through that to ensure one million investment in women's handball in Boden.

I like this from he handball article "Bitcoin" is KnC, google translate is far from perfect  Roll Eyes I guess it'll be 3TH/s - 0.02% then.
freakingcat

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:35:13 AM

I had one controller set with 2 boxes of miners (the only ones which seemed to be functioning) and hashing as expected at 1 TH/s on overnight to test them. This morning 5 out of the 6 ASIC boards had shut down, very likely due to the high temperatures. Even I have built them up in an airconditioned office room with 20 degrees and good ventilation. My "miner" office which I had especially rented to run my Bitcoin farm is in an office complex where other people also run their servers. Now I have paid 10.000 USD and received a pile of junk, invested lots of money in buying PSU, a small computer, paid my technician to set up everything professionally, rented an office and have miners which do NOT EVEN F******** work!

I am sorry KnC, but I really have enough and if you read the forum, so does everyone who has received their "Super" Junk. Not only that those miners don't function properly they are so badly constructed and get so hot that they are dangerous. My technician who had built up many server farms and is highly skilled advised me not to run those miners unsupervised and only in a factory surrounding where if they start to burn the damage would be limited!!!!!!!!!

I have written to KnC, informed Sam and Customer Support, have taken lots of picture evidence during yesterdays 12 hours testing marathon and have the testimony of a licensed technician.

This is not what I have paid for and 10.000 USD is a lot of money.

I am sorry KnC, I always supported you and had hoped that you would make things right, but reading so many other horror stories in almost every forum about the 3TH Super Junior it seems you have just tried to make a quick buck by freeing space for 400 Neptunes for people who didn't want to wait until you say you would deliver them. It was obvious from the comments from other customers that the boxes have been taken from your data centre in North Sweden, thus are used and have already brought their ROI for you. Those were shipped carelessly and only partially or non functioning to customers who had all invested their money to buy a quality miner similar to the Jupiters you had delivered before.

I doubt that this action is legal and unless KnC is refunding my money (I am willing to ship back the whole crap to KnC but NOT on my expenses) or finds another solution for me, I will join a class lawsuit. Those "miners" which KnC has sent out are dangerous, they overheat, they are not proper secured, parts are missing or loosely assembled, they are a danger to have them around.

How will KnC react if due to their miners and apartment catches fire and there is loss of life?

KnC has to react now and not just patch up their delivery hoping the shitstorm calms down.

YOUR 3TH SUPER JUPITER MINERS ARE DANGEROUS TO RUN FOR CUSTOMERS - every technician can verify this.

Please find a solution immediately.

sbfree

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:40:57 AM

I had one controller set with 2 boxes of miners (the only ones which seemed to be functioning) and hashing as expected at 1 TH/s on overnight to test them. This morning 5 out of the 6 ASIC boards had shut down, very likely due to the high temperatures. Even I have built them up in an airconditioned office room with 20 degrees and good ventilation. My "miner" office which I had especially rented to run my Bitcoin farm is in an office complex where other people also run their servers. Now I have paid 10.000 USD and received a pile of junk, invested lots of money in buying PSU, a small computer, paid my technician to set up everything professionally, rented an office and have miners which do NOT EVEN F******** work!

I am sorry KnC, but I really have enough and if you read the forum, so does everyone who has received their "Super" Junk. Not only that those miners don't function properly they are so badly constructed and get so hot that they are dangerous. My technician who had built up many server farms and is highly skilled advised me not to run those miners unsupervised and only in a factory surrounding where if they start to burn the damage would be limited!!!!!!!!!

I have written to KnC, informed Sam and Customer Support, have taken lots of picture evidence during yesterdays 12 hours testing marathon and have the testimony of a licensed technician.

I am sorry KnC, I always supported you and had hoped that you would make things right, but reading so many other horror stories in almost every forum about the 3TH Super Junior it seems you have just tried to make a quick buck by freeing space for 400 Neptunes for people who didn't want to wait until you say you would deliver them. It was obvious from the comments from other customers that the boxes have been taken from your data centre in North Sweden, thus are used and have already brought their ROI for you. Those were shipped carelessly and only partially or non functioning to customers who had all invested their money to buy a quality miner similar to the Jupiters you had delivered before.

I doubt that this action is legal and unless KnC is refunding my money (I am willing to ship back the whole crap to KnC but NOT on my expenses) or finds another solution for me, I will join a class lawsuit. Those "miners" which KnC has sent out are dangerous, they overheat, they are not proper secured, parts are missing or loosely assembled, they are a danger to have them around.

How will KnC react if due to their miners and apartment catches fire and there is loss of life?

KnC has to react now and not just patch up their delivery hoping the shitstorm calms down.

YOUR 3TH SUPER JUPITER MINERS ARE DANGEROUS TO RUN FOR CUSTOMERS - every technician can verify this.

read below, I already found mine.

freakingcat

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:49:52 AM

read below, I already found mine.

I was the one who received the replacement shipment from KnC - It was the ABSOLUTELY SAME CRAP - it just doesn't work. I tested them yesterday with a technician, here's the full documented report. I have enough!!!

http://forum.kncminer.com/forum/main-category/hardware/36790-got-delivery-of-the-super-jupiters-wtf-knc/page2

DonDev

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:20:38 PM

If anyone needs lawyers help to file a case against kncminer here in Stockholm I might be able to help you and put you in contact with firms that will fight this case on your behalf. All of you affected should file the case jointly to get the best outcome as this company is playing with your hard earned money.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 01:58:05 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 11:47:27 PM by RawDog

If anyone needs lawyers....
Lawyers!?  Are you sure that is necessary?  I heard these things were 'over engineered'

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
tzortz

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:55:08 PM

Lawyers!?  Are you sure that is necessary?  I heard these things were 'over engineered'

".... where the heart beats!"

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:56:22 PM

^ LOL! You got that right  Grin

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3869

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:24:56 PM

I don't hear any complaints from the regulars today.
Please post if you got the refund.

I still did not get it despite a specific promise made by one of their representative to refund by the end of this week.
I never abused any of these people on the phone, never threw any insults at them either on a message board or email.
Are these the days when a semblance of civilized behavior is considered a weakness? I have a lot to learn here   Angry
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:37:32 PM

I still did not get it despite a specific promise made by one of their representative to refund by the end of this week.
I never abused any of these people on the phone, never threw any insults at them either on a message board or email.
Are these the days when a semblance of civilized behavior is considered a weakness? I have a lot to learn here   Angry

Received mine this morning, initial request on April 7, converted to BTC refund last Friday..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
CYPER

Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:40:45 PM

Received mine this morning, initial request on April 7, converted to BTC refund last Friday..

So no USD refund then?
freakingcat

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:30:30 PM

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in reply. We understand your concerns and frustrations regarding this issue. We sent out the replacement miners as quickly as possible in order to reduce the down time caused by the first shipment and it appears that the shipment has been damaged during transit once again in a bad way. The only thing we can do to resolve this issue for you is issue an RMA for any faulty boards that you have to be sent back to us for replacements.

We have also opened a case with UPS regarding this as the damage caused during transit is not acceptable. We hope to have all these issues resolved for you and all other customers who have had problems with the miner as quickly as possible.

This ticket has been passed on to our RMA team, please provide information on how many boards you have which are damaged and we will issue the RMA for the boards to be sent back to us.

Once again please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, we will resolve this issue in the best way possible.

Best regards  |
Med vänlig hälsning

Keith Gurnett

This was the email KnC just sent me - so they want me to RMA all the faulty boards not only on my own expense but they expect that once they sent me another bunch of boards that their "Super Jupiter 3TH" miners are suddenly safe to run? I had a certified and experienced technician check out their miners yesterday and he tested all of them for 12 hours. His conclusion was that those miners are UNSAFE AND DANGEROUS to run in a private surrounding and pose a threat to life.

The miners run extremely hot, the enclosures are so poorly designed that not only the heatsinks dont sit properly on the chips thus further increasing the temperature and fire hazard, also the fact that the ASIC boards form the bottom of the enclosure and apart from 4 plastic stilts they are very close to the ground and easily can short circuit. The controller boards, not only that in the replacement shipment they lack the GREEN/RED led light, which shows if they are running correctly are not in a safe enclosure. KnC's solution to stick 4 plastic feet on them doesn't work. Placing them on top of the aluminium box increases the risk of a short circuit.

The miners are supposed to be on 24 hours a day and work safely and stable. I ask again KnC if they are willing to take responsibility for any damages or accidents happen due to their poorly designed miners?? What is if a fire starts because of their poorly designed miners? What is if there is a loss of life? Just send a bunch of second hand replacement ASIC boards from their mining farm again?Huh

We all had paid between 10.000 and 13.000 USD for the promise to get a high tech product, the Neptune which was supposed to be as secure and well assembled as the October/November Jupiters. Now we get some second hand staff which is dangerous to run.

I refuse to expose myself and my family to the risk of running the Super Juniors in my living environment. They are a danger for my life and my family. Those miners are not secure and I got the testimony and expertise of my technician and lots of documentation to proof that they are not secure and safe to run.

I am sorry KnC, but I do not accept your suggestion to RMA some boards to get some another set which might be working or not, those replacement boards are not increasing the security of those miners. They are designed to run in your mining farm near the Arctic Circle in Sweden but NOT  safe to run them in my house beside my family.

I demand an exchange for a SAFE PRODUCT which promises the expected hashrate or I want a full refund. I am willing to send back the whole hardware junk which you have sent me ON KNC's expense.

KnC had fooled 400 people to believe they can drop second hand equipment from their mining farm to free capacity for 400 Neptunes which went on sale. They made another 4.000.000 USD with it. I am not risking my life running those insecure miners and I am willing to join a class action lawsuit which I am sure will soon be launched against KnC.

I gave KnC a lot of chances to make it right but they didn't. The only way to resolve this situation is to refund the money NOW to every 3TH Super Jupiter customer who demands it. I am willing to ship back the miners (even I already paid a lot of money buying PSU's and paying the technician etc) but I will NOT pay the costs for shipping back their hardware junk to get even more junk.

I have enough. I am sorry, Knc. I was a supporter of you from the first hour, but you destroyed my trust. You have one last chance to make it right and refund me my money. I refuse to expose myself to the risk of running those unsafe miners. Every court in the world will have a lot of evidence to support my claim that those miners which you sent out as Super Juniors are dangerous.

I advise you to consult your company lawyers and if you are confident to go ahead with your replacement tactic, hoping that this disaster calms down, good luck.

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:33:15 PM

At one month batch 1 customers
Will have free hosting 3th power from knc

Let's see it
wpgdeez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:36:03 PM

Do these guys live in a gated community? Surprised no rough justice has happened yet ...

Bad things have happened for much lower drug debts ...
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:37:26 PM

At June is one month

Knc tell early June
Not late June

Donation for my English lesson
freakingcat

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:44:18 PM

If anyone needs lawyers help to file a case against kncminer here in Stockholm I might be able to help you and put you in contact with firms that will fight this case on your behalf. All of you affected should file the case jointly to get the best outcome as this company is playing with your hard earned money.

Please let me know if a class action lawsuit has been started. After KnC's last reply to me completely ignoring the issue that their Super Jupiter miners are dangerous, I am willing to join legal action against them. I have enough

The Avenger

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:49:57 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 05:03:31 PM by The Avenger

This was the email KnC just sent me - so they want me to RMA all the faulty boards not only on my own expense but they expect that once they sent me another bunch of boards that their "Super Jupiter 3TH" miners are suddenly safe to run? I had a certified and experienced technician check out their miners yesterday and he tested all of them for 12 hours. His conclusion was that those miners are UNSAFE AND DANGEROUS to run in a private surrounding and pose a threat to life.

I told you they'd try to weasel their way out and pass the expense of their mistakes onto the customer.

Don't cave in. Contact consumer agencies in Sweden (various links posted here last week - page 1651) and get them involved. If you deal directly with KNC, they will try very hard to fuck you over. Pressure knc and if they don't work with you to find a solution satisfactory to YOU, report them. KNC cannot ship broken goods and pass the cost on to you. Sadly, die0 issues were not physical, so they fucked us all with their RMA process. But you have lots of broken hardware photos AND testimony of your technician to help your case.

P.S. Tell everyone on the knc forum to DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. Take photos of everything - the packaging, any damage, dust or old thermal paste on the arctic coolers to prove they are used goods (I've already seen quite a few photo's documenting this, but more always helps), dust or scratches on the boards, broken components etc.

It would be better to post them here, on bitcointalk, as KNC will no doubt delete them all from their forum if you take them to court.

1. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING (PHOTOS, EMAILS FROM KNC CS ETC)
2. POST THIS EVIDENCE ON KNC FORUM & HERE

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Pages: « 1 ... 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 [1656] 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: