Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317659 times)
agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:27:29 PM

I don't know who decides, maybe a board or Discord,
you already updated the logo at Coinmarketcap, ignoring a lot of Bitcointalk members opinions,
but I know who works: barrysty1e.

It looks like we have hundreds of decision makers now, but only one real worker.

If you seriously think barry is the only one working, then you truly have no grasp of what is happening.

No, I know that Jasperr is working on a project, and Evangelo, and more people on other projects,
I've just meant the wallet development itself.

I've tried to answer all questions from several Discord users,
maybe some other people could provide more answers just for better understanding,
I'm quite sure that many Bitcointalk members understand what we were talking about and could contribute to this discussing.

Ah, yes, you're right about the wallet development. Sorry about that.

Honestly, I think we're all wanting the same thing but the problem is there's too many ways to go about it, each with their own pros and cons.

Who decides? Not the first shareholder but the whole community, I guarantee the good ideas, and till now we have taken correct decisions

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Littlestan

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:31:08 PM

you already updated the logo at Coinmarketcap, ignoring a lot of Bitcointalk members opinions,

It looks like we have hundreds of decision makers now, but only one real worker.

If you seriously think barry is the only one working, then you truly have no grasp of what is happening.

No, I know that Jasperr is working on a project, and Evangelo, and more people on other projects,

maybe some other people could provide more answers just for better understanding,
I'm quite sure that many Bitcointalk members understand what we were talking about and could contribute to this discussing.

Honestly, I think we're all wanting the same thing but the problem is there's too many ways to go about it, each with their own pros and cons.

Who decides? Not the first shareholder but the whole community, I guarantee the good ideas, and till now we have taken correct decisions

Is there an example of the *whole* Community deciding on something that had to do with the Mooncoin core or its direction? How was this
done?

Also, would you consider Digishield a correct decision? And how was that decision made?
midmir

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:32:58 PM

Also, in my opinion, if to return a blue Moon logo (with some slight changes of shape and color, proposed by Tomorrowman),
MOON could gain at least 30-40 percent in price.
There is a lot of traffic from Coinmarketcap where people see mostly the name and the logo, a current logo at coinmarketcap (no one from experienced users approved it at Bitcointalk and many were saying against it) doesn't 'catch' people, it doesn't look great especially when it's of small size, and looks just like one of many other not interesting coins logos at Coinmarketcap.

I Agree 100% on this.

+1

I agree , Twitter Mooncoinitalia account update with blue MOON logo  Roll Eyes

Thank you agswinner!

Besides the effort of me and other users to stop the logo change they still did it and the damage is already done but I hope common sense will prevail and they will revert it back on coinmarketcap, twitter and elsewhere.
Littlestan

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:40:47 PM

Also, in my opinion, if to return a blue Moon logo (with some slight changes of shape and color, proposed by Tomorrowman),
MOON could gain at least 30-40 percent in price.
There is a lot of traffic from Coinmarketcap where people see mostly the name and the logo, a current logo at coinmarketcap (no one from experienced users approved it at Bitcointalk and many were saying against it) doesn't 'catch' people, it doesn't look great especially when it's of small size, and looks just like one of many other not interesting coins logos at Coinmarketcap.

I Agree 100% on this.

+1

I agree , Twitter Mooncoinitalia account update with blue MOON logo  Roll Eyes

Thank you agswinner!

Besides the effort of me and other users to stop the logo change they still did it and the damage is already done but I hope common sense will prevail and they will revert it back on coinmarketcap, twitter and elsewhere.

Common sense would dictate that the involved and interested Community majority spoke and agreed the updated logo was a better choice, but hey, maybe I'm taking crazy pills.
agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:47:38 PM

Is there an example of the *whole* Community deciding on something that had to do with the Mooncoin core or its direction? How was this
done?

Also, would you consider Digishield a correct decision? And how was that decision made?

You should read the old thread for some example. DigiShield is wrong choice? Let's discuss of it here

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
Littlestan

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:49:03 PM

done?

You should read the old thread for some example. DigiShield is wrong choice? Let's discuss of it here

I have read the old thread, and I haven't given my opinion on whether I think it was a right or wrong choice.

I asked whether you thought it was a good choice, and how the decision was made by the Community to implement it.
midmir

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:52:00 PM

Littlestan, please do not quote me and talk to me.

At least not before you revert the logo, stop with the stupid actions and educate yourself in the cryprtocurrencies subject.
Littlestan

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:54:10 PM

At least not before you revert the logo, stop with the stupid actions and educate yourself in the cryprtocurrencies subject.

Again, I'm not in control of anything and I don't know why you think I am. I'm just a super involved Mooninite.

Like you, right?
midmir

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:58:49 PM

Again, I'm not in control of anything and I don't know why you think I am. I'm just a super involved Mooninite.

Like you, right?

OK Who contacted coinmarketcap to change the logo?
Littlestan

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:59:06 PM

Like you, right?

I honestly don't know.
midmir

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:06:11 PM

Like you, right?

I honestly don't know.

It is some director from the Discord. Do what it takes to fix it.
Let's not rush into harmful actions towards Mooncoin anymore.
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:08:55 PM

Good to see that people are still involved in this project. I am not holding any (more) but I always found it interesting to see where this could go.
Littlestan

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:12:25 PM

Like you, right?

I honestly don't know.

It is some director from the Discord. Do what it takes to fix it.
Let's not rush into harmful actions towards Mooncoin anymore.

Dude, you have no idea who did it but you a) assume it's someone from the Discord and b) demand that *I* take action, even
though you're already completely aware of what I think about it?

This is exactly the sort of shit from here that we in the Discord have a problem with.

SOMEONE ELSE DO SOMETHING, QUICK!

WE NEED THESE THINGS, GO!

MAKE SATS RISE UP HIGH, NOW!

Absolutely ridiculous.
Littlestan

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:13:19 PM

Good to see that people are still involved in this project. I am not holding any (more) but I always found it interesting to see where this could go.

It's gonna be amazing, I can't wait for MoonEdu to start taking shape. Smiley
midmir

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:19:37 PM

OK then Littlestan, once again you are failing to do anything constructive like conversation, I am ignoring you from now on.
Littlestan

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:21:19 PM

OK then Littlestan, once again you are failing to do anything constructive like conversation, I am ignoring you from now on.

I didn't do what you commanded, so I'm not doing anything constructive.

Your logic is impenetrable, much like the rest of your mind.
BreezeSmasher

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:37:38 PM

Mooncoin stands out on the MarketCap because it is the lowest valued token of the 200 listed. This makes even the slightest volatility in the market (one which is extremely volatile at the moment) capable of producing a favorable ROI for investors who hold little capitol upfront (i.e.. the dude with < 0.75 BTC looking to get in on the crypto hype). However, once anyone takes even a slight glance at the history of Mooncoin, he or she immediately realizes what a piece of shit this dump is.  

No one associated with this token has done jack-shit with it for over 3 years. Developer issues, blockchain matter... what ever the excuse, it's all non-sense. Mooncoin is as "wolf-of-wall-street" as it gets in this emerging Crypto market, so stop patronizing yourselves on some "awesome product that is going to change the world" (no disrespect to the developers). At the end of the day, we are all just a bunch of overnight millionaire wannabes looking to get rich quick.

Changing the stupid logo? Is that someones idea of a plan? Lol. You could turn the logo into dildo for all that anyone cares, because its so obvious that move is a weak try for the attention of a whale who could momentarily fluctuate the token and put a few bucks in your pocket (if you're paying attention). The good news... as long as this token stays afloat, it will attract the bottom-feeders to check it out and possibly make a bet to set-it-and-forget-it bet, drop by drop increasing the marketcap.

A board to make decisions about Mooncoin? No. A board would consist of those who hold the highest token balance in conjunction with members who would bring validity to the token (maybe experienced and advanced developers, marketing teams, or veteran traders). Essentially, when someone stumbles across this pile of dung, they would say "Oh, Buffett sits on the board of this company? There must be something here." With that said, no one with a legitimate reputation would sit on the board of Mooncoin, especially with all the other cryptos that will be introduced that don't have the history of a textbook pump and dump.

There is a chance that someone, or a team of people could come along and take this thing over... but again, thats a dreamers paradise. With that said, I'm in and looking to get rich quick, but I'm not gonna try and fool people into thinking this is something special. In my opinion, I hope to God it will be, but I understand that I'll be hoping for a long time.
Littlestan

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:45:28 PM

Mooncoin stands out on the MarketCap because it is the lowest valued token of the 200 listed. This makes even the slightest volatility in the market (one which is extremely volatile at the moment) capable of producing a favorable ROI for investors who hold little capitol upfront (i.e.. the dude with < 0.75 BTC looking to get in on the crypto hype). However, once anyone takes even a slight glance at the history of Mooncoin, he or she immediately realizes what a piece of shit this dump is.  

No one associated with this token has done jack-shit with it for over 3 years. Developer issues, blockchain matter... what ever the excuse, it's all non-sense. Mooncoin is as "wolf-of-wall-street" as it gets in this emerging Crypto market, so stop patronizing yourselves on some "awesome product that is going to change the world" (no disrespect to the developers). At the end of the day, we are all just a bunch of overnight millionaire wannabes looking to get rich quick.

Changing the stupid logo? Is that someones idea of a plan? Lol. You could turn the logo into dildo for all that anyone cares, because its so obvious that move is a weak try for the attention of a whale who could momentarily fluctuate the token and put a few bucks in your pocket (if you're paying attention). The good news... as long as this token stays afloat, it will attract the bottom-feeders to check it out and possibly make a bet to set-it-and-forget-it bet, drop by drop increasing the marketcap.

A board to make decisions about Mooncoin? No. A board would consist of those who hold the highest token balance in conjunction with members who would bring validity to the token (maybe experienced and advanced developers, marketing teams, or veteran traders). Essentially, when someone stumbles across this pile of dung, they would say "Oh, Buffett sits on the board of this company? There must be something here." With that said, no one with a legitimate reputation would sit on the board of Mooncoin, especially with all the other cryptos that will be introduced that don't have the history of a textbook pump and dump.

There is a chance that someone, or a team of people could come along and take this thing over... but again, thats a dreamers paradise. With that said, I'm in and looking to get rich quick, but I'm not gonna try and fool people into thinking this is something special. In my opinion, I hope to God it will be, but I understand that I'll be hoping for a long time.

How about contributing some of your talents or time to help Mooncoin get to where its going instead of praying and wishing?

We'd love to have more help! Smiley
BreezeSmasher

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:50:11 PM

How about contributing some of your talents or time to help Mooncoin get to where its going instead of praying and wishing?

Above in red bro.

Good luck. Like I said (obviously you didn't read and thats ok), I'm in this game with you and hope for the best, but your token will be funded (ever so slightly mind you) by bottom feeders waiting for a whale to blow it up.
Jasperrr

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:56:59 PM

Above in red bro.

Good luck. Like I said (obviously you didn't read and thats ok), I'm in this game with you and hope for the best, but your token will be funded (ever so slightly mind you) by bottom feeders waiting for a whale to blow it up.
Lol, nowhere in your text do you state that you are not willing to contribute. Especially not in your highlighted text. You could just give him a normal response, you know? No need to act like a douche.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: