Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:53:02 PM

This set of guidelines for investments in ICOs was well worthwhile.

http://www.kwm.com/en/hk/knowledge/insights/know-your-token-guide-on-token-sales-20170731

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:05:40 PM

http://www.kwm.com/en/hk/knowledge/insights/know-your-token-guide-on-token-sales-20170731

Thanks for the link, TeeGee. Excellent article.

Just two brief comments before I head out to our recording studio at the farm in Michigan:

"2. Who is involved?
Look at the track record of the issuer and the broader development and advisory team. These are usually published on the website and marketing content. Some simple internet sleuthing can provide insights into the team’s experience. LinkedIn, CoinDesk, Medium and Reddit - while not verified information sources - can provide a wealth of background information and commentary.

For institutional purchasers (with larger wallets), you’ll want to do more digging, using your internal due diligence tools and vendor sources, as well as meetings with the issuer."

We believe that TRUST, integrity, and verifiable track records are invaluable for "internal due diligence". Institutional and other serious investors will find that DNotes is a rare breed in these areas. We started out from day one to build a trusted brand and fully committed to our missions of building DNotes as a trusted digital currency with a purpose for everyone worldwide to participate.  

"Getting professional advice on your situation is essential before participating in a token sale. Be aware, however, that capital controls and tax positions can change quickly and often without notice."

This always sounds like a great advice - certainly a great disclaimer. In reality, even if you try, finding useful professional advice is nearly impossible. This industry is still at its infancy. Invest with caution and do as much of the "home-work" yourself, first.

TeeGee

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:22:06 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 11:40:56 AM by TeeGee

Thanks for the link, TeeGee. Excellent article.

Just two brief comments before I head out to our recording studio at the farm in Michigan:

"2. Who is involved?
Look at the track record of the issuer and the broader development and advisory team. These are usually published on the website and marketing content. Some simple internet sleuthing can provide insights into the team’s experience. LinkedIn, CoinDesk, Medium and Reddit - while not verified information sources - can provide a wealth of background information and commentary.

For institutional purchasers (with larger wallets), you’ll want to do more digging, using your internal due diligence tools and vendor sources, as well as meetings with the issuer."

We believe that TRUST, integrity, and verifiable track records are invaluable for "internal due diligence". Institutional and other serious investors will find that DNotes is a rare breed in these areas. We started out from day one to build a trusted brand and fully committed to our missions of building DNotes as a trusted digital currency with a purpose for everyone worldwide to participate. 

"Getting professional advice on your situation is essential before participating in a token sale. Be aware, however, that capital controls and tax positions can change quickly and often without notice."

This always sounds like a great advice - certainly a great disclaimer. In reality, even if you try, finding useful professional advice is nearly impossible. This industry is still at its infancy. Invest with caution and do as much of the "home-work" yourself, first.

That is one of the most interesting things about the cryptocurrency space - there are people with many skills in various areas of the space, for example legal status + blockchain, though the holistic expertise industry wide from blockchain and crypto (technology) to business and mainstream adoption aspects, through to actual knowledge of the systems beyond just being a "promoter" is extremely rare. I see many outfits all over the show that are offering "certification" for the industry, and even in New Zealand this is the case. My curious question for such groups would be what authority they have to give out such a qualification (what do they know / have worked on / produced themselves to prove competency?), and why we should recognize it? In a very uncertain industry, it is hard to prove from passing a course that you could just begin giving qualified advice regarding cryptocurrency. I'm pretty sure I could, for example, create modular testing qualification that proves what 'I think' would allow somebody to fairly say "I know all about blockchain and its use cases" - but somebody would likely learn a lot more just by reading this forum and clicking on the links that we share. The people who ARE experts at the moment, don't need qualifications because they are busy setting the standards - you would hardly find Vitalik Buterin seeking a certification in blockchain right now because the quality of ethereum speaks for him.

This issue with certification and acknowledging who the real experts are in a new industry is that so few standards have been set. There are many top people working in this realm and nobody even knows who they are!? I think this poses a real question about the direction of the industry, and if the echo chamber that is cryptocurrency is pushing itself along a certain direction with the media 'choosing' who should be listened to. It is a great reflection on why DCEBrief was created, to get more objective news out there, and often from sources that otherwise would not be heard.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:30:35 AM

Japan’s Marui to Accept Bitcoin Payments

https://dcebrief.com/japans-marui-to-accept-bitcoin-payments/
TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 06:31:31 AM

Spoofy and the Whales

I just read an article about a bit coin trader referred to as Spoofy. It talks about their practice of making sell and buy orders for bitcoin in Bitfinex to manipulate the price, then cancelling them after making smaller trades. To have this effect on the exchange, orders in the realm of US$60 mln are placed. This practice is illegal in the US due to the Dodd-Frank Act.

To me, even with this amount of money to throw some weight around, it seems amazing that it could have a profitable influence on the exchange rate of bitcoin. With a market cap currently over US$50 bln, bitcoin seems too big to be impacted by spoofs at one thousandth of it's market.

So of course I wonder how much it would cost to influence exchanges of less capitalised currencies. DNotes, with a market cap of just under US$9 mln, would appear to be susceptible to similar manipulation with as little as US$9,000. Other factors other than the percentage of market capital also must be considered. This includes the volumes that are regularly traded, and possibly how easily the cryptocurrency is traded with fiat currencies.

Apparently every cryptocurrency has its whales, many forming them through the tiered ICO processes they use. And I'm left wondering how much spoofing is going on with smaller cryptocurrencies. And when some of these cryptocurrencies do pre-mines or generate a percentage for themselves with each sale, how likely are the founders to manipulate their own coin value?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/single-trader-with-enormous-bankroll-is-manipulating-bitcoin-price-but-to-what-end

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:06:14 AM

Spoofy and the Whales

I just read an article about a bit coin trader referred to as Spoofy. It talks about their practice of making sell and buy orders for bitcoin in Bitfinex to manipulate the price, then cancelling them after making smaller trades. To have this effect on the exchange, orders in the realm of US$60 mln are placed. This practice is illegal in the US due to the Dodd-Frank Act.

To me, even with this amount of money to throw some weight around, it seems amazing that it could have a profitable influence on the exchange rate of bitcoin. With a market cap currently over US$50 bln, bitcoin seems too big to be impacted by spoofs at one thousandth of it's market.

So of course I wonder how much it would cost to influence exchanges of less capitalised currencies. DNotes, with a market cap of just under US$9 mln, would appear to be susceptible to similar manipulation with as little as US$9,000. Other factors other than the percentage of market capital also must be considered. This includes the volumes that are regularly traded, and possibly how easily the cryptocurrency is traded with fiat currencies.

Apparently every cryptocurrency has its whales, many forming them through the tiered ICO processes they use. And I'm left wondering how much spoofing is going on with smaller cryptocurrencies. And when some of these cryptocurrencies do pre-mines or generate a percentage for themselves with each sale, how likely are the founders to manipulate their own coin value?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/single-trader-with-enormous-bankroll-is-manipulating-bitcoin-price-but-to-what-end

“Spoofy makes the price go up when he wants it to go up, and Spoofy makes the price go down when he wants it to go down, and he’s got the coin… both USD, and Bitcoin, of course, to pull it off, and with impunity on Bitfinex.”

If Spoofy can do this with Bitcoin, he can do it with any coin. Even in the real world currency manipulation happens as in the case of 1997 that led to the Asian Financial crisis. Unfortunately, there is very little that the small investors can do.   
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 09:49:00 PM

I've noticed the past couple days on Poloniex, Mr. Spoofy has been really active.  It's to a point, no one can trust what the true price is.  Spoofy has pretty much taken over the DNotes exchange.  I've put in a support ticket, but maybe you guys have more pull to have this stopped/minimized..somehow?

Hi Denver Dan, to clarify, is it the markets at the PoloniEx exchange? There is a constant flux in the markets primarily due to speculative trading and would be difficult to attribute it to any one thing or individual trader.

TeeGee

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:16:31 PM

Yes, Poloniex.  It's not influx.  It's a bot of some kind.  It's controlling the entire DNotes market.  It's to a point, where there's no reason to put any buy or sell orders on.  In the end, I'm afraid it may dry up the liquidity because nobody will want to go there anymore.

Hey Denver Dan! Great to hear from you again.

The bulk of all trading - whether normal world or crypto world - is executed by bots. For better or for worse, they tend to control the markets to some degree as a result. They are programmed by the users to do certain actions when particular sets of conditions are met by their programmers. This is as much a risk as it is lucrative for the bot creator. At the end of the day, bot trading is part of the free-market and the way that bots are overcome is when the conditions that they are making orders from are changed by the actions of other traders.
We also pay attention to the prices at the exchanges, and would always love to see it a little higher, but at the end of the day we know it's a free market and the price will always reflect the perceived value of many of the participants. This represents an opportunity when many participants are not aware of the value in something (like is the case with DNotes). It is our focus to build value into our ecosystem, because prices will inevitably follow that boosted value, whereas price gains without increases in value are not sustainable as is the case with many 'trader tokens' that exist out there.

TimMarsh

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 09:43:51 AM

Hi TeeGee.   Good to hear from you too.  BTW... I received Alan's book, thank you.  I'm half way through it.

For some reason, I enjoy watching numbers go up and down.  I look for patterns, etc.  So, for the past couple months, following dnotes (and others), I haven't noticed anything too out of the ordinary.  Certainly I could spot a bot here and there, nothing too major.  However, that last day or so it's been non stop at Poloniex.  Especially when Bitcoin is on the move (either way).  Yes, when it hits it programmed percentages, it starts activating.  I know it's hard for a low volume market like dnotes not to be influenced by whales or bots for this matter.  
It's not so much about what the price is, it's that the bot(s) are controlling both sides (sale & buy) at the same time.  The bot is essentially determining what dnotes price is, not the traders.  90-95% of all orders on the top pages are all from the bot (big, little and all the fill in 5 dnote orders).  It'll actually trade (small amounts) with itself.  To set the "current price".  It'll put 10 or so, sell and buy orders in, by the time it would take a manual order for 1.  The bot's orders will slide up and down the price range within seconds, then off, then on...fast.  Not humanly possible.  There are very few sell orders on the books.  (less than 10 btc, and all way down there)  It looks like most people are just on the sideline maybe waiting to instant buy at the right price, or not interested in fighting with a bot.  Yes, in some cases, people are just waiting to see where btc is going, then getting in.  

I get it, I'll probably have to live with it, but not the free market I think we should expect.  In part, I would like to know if a particular exchange will or will not allow bots.  There are many ways an exchange could control/stop the robo trading, and think those steps could help instill confidence in it's users.  Right now for me, not much confidence in price discovery.  Hopefully, as you say, with more volume the real price will be discovered (up or down).  Until then, I'll be looking for a new exchange that works for it's human customers.

Cheers!

Hi Denver Dan. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the bots. This is our future, and while we might be smarter than them for a while yet, they are already much faster than us. I went and had a look at DNotes on Poliniex. While my eye is certainly not as trained as yours, it did seem to me like the shenanigans were still going on. Ha, bots don't sleep either.

I think that while it makes it really hard to beat them in making short term profits, they will possibly effect DNotes less than other cryptocurrencies because it is positioned as a long term investment. I think when DNotes 2.0 comes out, with their POS rewarding around the 2% mark, it will be even less of a long term problem.

But most of all, I'd like to thank you for pointing out an example of what I was only speculating about. I hadn't expected anyone to be targeting DNotes. Especially when there are so many other more volatile coins out there to play with. Maybe there's a wanna-be-spoofy for every alt-coin, using their relative weight for advantage.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
KellyHuson

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:30:57 PM

Hello everyone .
i have bought DNotes in poloniex when it was at a high price (~ 0.000068 btc) Undecided.
and hold that hoping to raise and make some profits .
as you know it didn't worked out .
now price is ~ 0.000019 ... and it doesn't look like to go up soon .
i dont know if its a good time to sell but i really need mony for the next week.
so what do you think ? should i sell my DNotes ... will be there a pump ? what about DNotes v2 .. will that raise the price ? ...
i don't know what to do ... i already lost more than 70%...! Cry
i really appreciate any advice.
thank you very much.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:05:45 PM

Hello everyone .
i have bought DNotes in poloniex when it was at a high price (~ 0.000068 btc) Undecided.
i dont know if its a good time to sell but i really need mony for the next week.
so what do you think ? should i sell my DNotes ... will be there a pump ? what about DNotes v2 .. will that raise the price ? ...
thank you very much.

Hi Kelly and welcome to the DNotes forum. It's always an uneasy feeling when the price drops, even when you know these ups and downs come with the cryptocurrency market. DNotes has not copied the strategy (or should I say lack of strategy) of other currencies with their rush to over-inflate the price with no intrinsic value to back it. We are building the infrastructure you would normally find only in a profitable corporation to back the value of DNotes. This is where DNotes Global Inc will set DNotes apart from the entire industry.

DNotes is also following a more traditional path, in that we have promoted long-term savings from day one, and have never participated in any kind of 'pump' activity. There isn't a lot of DNotes for sale on the market, so when someone comes along that knows how to analyze an investment in the cryptocurrency sector, they have no problem making a big $ buy. This can drive the price up in the short term. 6800 satoshis or 1900 satoshis doesn't matter at this point, it's all just pennies, and DNotes is backed by more value than the majority of the coins that are sporting 'marketcaps' (term used loosely) in the hundreds of millions.

DNotes2.0 isn't the pump, it's the future of cryptocurrency. It's tough when you are short of money, and even though you are free to sell whenever you want (awesome feature of cryptocurrency investing!), if you can afford it, try to hang on to some of your DNotes for the future...  Wink

You may enjoy this article - http://dnotesedu.com/2017/07/cryptocurrency-market-timing-irrationality/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 05:34:18 PM

Hello everyone .
thank you very much.

Hi Kelly and welcome to the DNotes forum. It's always an uneasy feeling when the price drops, even when you know these ups and downs come with the cryptocurrency market. DNotes has not copied the strategy (or should I say lack of strategy) of other currencies with their rush to over-inflate the price with no intrinsic value to back it. We are building the infrastructure you would normally find only in a profitable corporation to back the value of DNotes. This is where DNotes Global Inc will set DNotes apart from the entire industry.

DNotes is also following a more traditional path, in that we have promoted long-term savings from day one, and have never participated in any kind of 'pump' activity. There isn't a lot of DNotes for sale on the market, so when someone comes along that knows how to analyze an investment in the cryptocurrency sector, they have no problem making a big $ buy. This can drive the price up in the short term. 6800 satoshis or 1900 satoshis doesn't matter at this point, it's all just pennies, and DNotes is backed by more value than the majority of the coins that are sporting 'marketcaps' (term used loosely) in the hundreds of millions.

DNotes2.0 isn't the pump, it's the future of cryptocurrency. It's tough when you are short of money, and even though you are free to sell whenever you want (awesome feature of cryptocurrency investing!), if you can afford it, try to hang on to some of your DNotes for the future...  Wink

You may enjoy this article - http://dnotesedu.com/2017/07/cryptocurrency-market-timing-irrationality/

Thank you Chase and welcome to the DNotes forum Kelly. Thank you for your confidence in DNotes. We are happy to help in any way we can and answer your questions. Officially we cannot provide investment recommendations, but a good general rule is not to invest more than you can afford to lose. Our goal is to create value for DNotes stakeholders, but nothing is guaranteed.

Denver Dan

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:43:37 PM

Hello everyone .
thank you very much.

Hi Kelly,

In my opinion, if you can hold a little longer, I would.  It takes very little BTC to move Dnotes.  I've seen price fluctuations go up and down 10-15% with just a few hundred/thousand dollars.  Right now, people are riding the BTC train up, which is keeping that out of dnotes at the moment.  There's been $30B+ put into the market over the past few days, and growing.  I think it's just a short matter of time before that start filtering down.  Remember also, it's not necessarily about where you bought dnotes against bitcoin (.0000068), it's the converted price against the dollar.  A little more patience, and I think you'll be smiling.   Cheesy
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:14:09 PM

Australian Senators Call for Reserve-Backed National Cryptocurrency

https://dcebrief.com/australian-senators-call-for-reserve-backed-national-cryptocurrency/
KellyHuson

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:49:54 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 10:06:49 PM by KellyHuson

Thank you everyone ..Chase , DNotes , Denver Dan ...
i really like to hold it , and i know its value will increase over time.. but in real life i am always in lack of time Cheesy . have to move from my place to a new one in less than a week , and two weeks from now is my brother's wedding  Smiley . and i just put almost all of my savings in Dnotes ...
i know it's silly ... well i got too excited that moment .. .
anyway i take your advice as much as i can .. and will hold anything that's not necessary for the next two weeks .
thank you for your time and advice.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 10:50:49 PM

https://dcebrief.com/op-ed-cryptocurency-investment-series-part-4-icos-securities-and-intrinsic-value/

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:45:17 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 04:23:13 AM by Dyna

Hello everyone .
thank you very much.

Hi Kelly,

In my opinion, if you can hold a little longer, I would.  It takes very little BTC to move Dnotes.  I've seen price fluctuations go up and down 10-15% with just a few hundred/thousand dollars.  Right now, people are riding the BTC train up, which is keeping that out of dnotes at the moment.  There's been $30B+ put into the market over the past few days, and growing.  I think it's just a short matter of time before that start filtering down.  Remember also, it's not necessarily about where you bought dnotes against bitcoin (.0000068), it's the converted price against the dollar.  A little more patience, and I think you'll be smiling.   Cheesy

Thank you for sharing your opinion, Denver Dan. It is wisely expressed. DNotes is a long term play in an industry addicted to get rich quick mentality. It is best suited for disciplined investors who continue to accumulate DNotes when it is under-valued, such as at this moment.

We are barely discovered. But this will change soon. Once DNotes 2.0 is successfully launched, a major PR campaign will kick in. I also expect that DNotes will be listed in many more exchanges. Additionally, over 50 episodes of video are being produced for my book "Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Business Success". We will aggressively target the corporate world using the book as our "foot in the door" to promote our blockchain and smart contract technologies. Yes, it will take a year or two to gain serious traction but we are telling you as it is. However, I must add that no other coin is better positioned than DNotes to gain the trust and acceptance of the coin as a global digital currency. Take this as a clue - we are casting a very wide net. DNotes is built to meet the full functions of money and the participation of anyone worldwide.

Sorry, Kelly, to hear about your situation. Not sure it helps, but I practically bet my farm on DNotes. Well, at least we will have a daylily named "DNotes" one day!
TimMarsh

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:37:42 AM

Hello everyone .
thank you very much.

Hi Kelly, I'm not experienced in investing in cryptocurrency, but I noticed nobody responded directly regarding expectations for the DNotes 2.0 effect on the price. It is something that I really respect about the DNotes team, they don't give investment advice or try to predict the unpredictable.

But I thought I'd offer my thoughts to those you might already be considering, despite my inexperience.

The DNotes team seem to have been working on DNotes V2.0 for a long while now, and if that effort was well directed and implemented with skill, it should improve the value of DNotes simply because it will be a more functional cryptocurrency with more potential use.

Two things that could provide an increase in value is it's move towards the more business friendly C# programming language. The other is the change to proof of stake with up to 4% per annum interest, depending on how you set yourself up.

I believe there is more to DNotes 2.0 than these two factors, but even just with these I feel like it is a move in the right direction and should increase the functionality and value of DNotes. But there is a big difference between value and price. Because price depends on availabilty, demand, perceived value, percieved potential for profit and much more, it is very hard to predict.

But if we just look at availability and demand, moving to POS means miners that don't want to invest in DNotes, will not be increasing the supply with each block they mine. I have no idea what percentage of miners sell on block creation, but some analysis of the blockchain could give you a very accurate figure of at least how many miners transer out from the reward address after receiving it.

And if perceived value drives demand, I would have a look at how well DNotes does at communicating the value of the coin. I know they don't do a lot of promotion to bolster the price, and I like that. I also see them working hard and consistently at providing a network of value. And when something needs to be communicated, like what DNotes 2.0 offers in improved functionality, their history indicates they'll do a good job of that too. If that is enough to raise perceived value, and in the face of potentially reduced availability, both from staking and no mined coins being sold, then market forces should lift the price to match the value.

So to me, it seem really unfortunate for you that life is getting in the way of your investment plans. I just hope that once you get past this, you'll be able to get back in before a rise that would at least bring you back to your starting value in US$.

But more important than investment or money is family. I hope the wedding is rich with happiness and your move brings you closer to those that matter most.

KellyHuson

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:12:14 PM

Sorry, Kelly, to hear about your situation. Not sure it helps, but I practically bet my farm on DNotes. Well, at least we will have a daylily named "DNotes" one day!
Thank you ,Dyna . Smiley
i definitely keep some of my Dnotes . i'm sure it's a good investment in long term.

Hi Kelly, I'm not experienced in investing in cryptocurrency, but I noticed nobody responded directly regarding expectations for the DNotes 2.0 effect on the price. ....
But I thought I'd offer my thoughts to those you might already be considering, despite my inexperience.
So to me, it seem really unfortunate for you that life is getting in the way of your investment plans. I just hope that once you get past this, you'll be able to get back in before a rise that would at least bring you back to your starting value in US$.

But more important than investment or money is family. I hope the wedding is rich with happiness and your move brings you closer to those that matter most.

TimMarsh, you definitely have enough of experience and good heart to be a great human.. Cheesy
thank you very much for sharing your knowledge and your heartwarming words . Smiley
greatly appreciated it.
i will try to invest as much as i can as soon as possible.
i wish you and everyone the best of joy and happiness.
TeeGee

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:35:51 AM

Hi Kelly.

We really value that you've come to the forum to get our opinion. I notice that numerous others have given their view, but I am hoping that my experiences and views on this may be of some help.

Firstly, nobody here can predict the future, neither affect the price as an individual, but we can as a group of people with mutual interests build value into a system, which as you no doubt are aware we are working to do. Price is often set by expectations of the future and it is likely that the more people who are impressed by our next installment in DNotes 2.0, the higher the price is likely to go.

It's never fun when your portfolio is lower than where you bought in, but investing is of course all about gains over time. My first purchases in Bitcoin (having been a miner) were early 2014 when a Bitcoin was about 750 USD. It subsequently went down to as low as ~160 USD over the next year, but regained to 750 by mid 2016, and is now ~3300-3500 today. I don't know where Bitcoin will be in a year, but with DNotes I believe it will do very well in the long-term as a result of a unique approach to succeed that would be very difficult for any rival to replicate, qualified leaders, a trusted brand. As it stands, immaturity in the industry has meant many are unaware of the value in our approach, or do not yet know who we are. A strong PR drive will accompany the launch of DNotes 2.0. At that time, people will at least take notice. For this reason, my view is that your situation is similar to Bitcoin during 2014/15.

I understand that only you know what is best for you Kelly, and I sincerely wish you all the best.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: