Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:22:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Liquid Synergy Designs Inc. -ASIC mining hardware  (Read 423209 times)
cardcomm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 12:07:10 AM

Not to sound like a broken record here, but it seems like time for an SB Update.

I mean, chip refunds seem to have stopped without being completed, and there's still not word on assembly refunds. Oh, and did any batch of chips actually ship? There are so many un-answered questions...

Easily see your cgminer status with my cgminerLCDStats app:  http://cardcomm.github.io/cgminerLCDStats/
Did my post help you or make you laugh? Let me know with Bitcoins at: 1CQfpMHQ5zVuZ5i9uxSHSSx4J8ZhehSjn3  Smiley
drdops

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:07:47 AM

Hello Steamboat
I sent you an email regarding change of email address.
I sent in the refund form ( hopefully signed correctly) that I received as a link from a trusted forum member.
I have sent you multiple emails.
I have not received a single reply, confirmation or even the official refund form in over the 2 weeks i began requesting refund.
I need an update.
Thank you.
sprint347

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 01:42:32 PM

You sign in daily Steamboat, how about an update?
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 04:28:00 PM

SB has exhibited integrity which has gone far, and refunded many chip orders, but an update on outstanding/late chip refunds, partial assembly refunds, and/or additional behind the scene action plan updates would be great!  

I agree.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
cardcomm

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 07:20:39 PM

I'm ready to get my assembly "refund" such as it is and be done with this crap already!

WFT is going on, and WHY NO UPDATE?! I'm trying to be "happy" with the offered measly 25% refund on assembly. But I'm quickly getting to the point where that's not gonna do it for me.

Steamboat - How about taking a few minutes to let us know what the FUCK is going on with the rest of the chip refunds, and the assembly refunds? Not to mention letting us know if chips have shipped. AND As for using my BOM parts for a future build - that is completely out of the question. I'll never send SB another dime. Lack of communication has ensured I'll never do business with SB again. I CERTAINLY have no interest in any future assembly projects he might offer.

And if I'm not getting a FULL assembly refund, I want every single BOM part, cable, and heat sink shipped to me. Furthermore, if I learn that SB is using MY parts for building ANY different product without first offering me a full refund, legal action will ensue.

Yofi screwed this up for everyone, it's true. But at this point, I think BS is actually doing worse than BitSyncom did as far as "updates". You're lack of simple updates is inexcusable.

I've been patient. I've been patient some more. I've tried to be positive though all the waiting. But now I'm of tired waiting. In fact, I'm fucking pissed!

IT'S WELL PAST TIME TO LET US KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!

Easily see your cgminer status with my cgminerLCDStats app:  http://cardcomm.github.io/cgminerLCDStats/
Did my post help you or make you laugh? Let me know with Bitcoins at: 1CQfpMHQ5zVuZ5i9uxSHSSx4J8ZhehSjn3  Smiley
mastahofdesastah

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 07:46:30 PM

Hi Guys

If you wanna buy some Bitburners, here my auction:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304778.new#new

The Chips are already arrived to Burnin.

They are from Batch #1 Burnin order #33x

Greets
Mastahofdesastah
ionstorm

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:20:46 PM

This is getting rediculous now, we need answers.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:47:50 AM

Easy guys,hes workin on an update,should be very soon  Cool

Maybe midweek  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
ScaryHash

Activity: 529
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:49:19 AM

Maybe midweek  Wink

Nobody is getting scammed guys. We all got screwed, Steamboat included, by the delay in chips.

Like the man said, nobody who wants refunds will be refused.

Patience.
cardcomm

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:35:37 AM

Maybe midweek  Wink

Nobody is getting scammed guys. We all got screwed, Steamboat included, by the delay in chips.

Like the man said, nobody who wants refunds will be refused.

Patience.

thx1164

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 05:15:13 AM

I'm ready to get my assembly "refund" such as it is and be done with this crap already!

WFT is going on, and WHY NO UPDATE?! I'm trying to be "happy" with the offered measly 25% refund on assembly. But I'm quickly getting to the point where that's not gonna do it for me.

Steamboat - How about taking a few minutes to let us know what the FUCK is going on with the rest of the chip refunds, and the assembly refunds? Not to mention letting us know if chips have shipped. AND As for using my BOM parts for a future build - that is completely out of the question. I'll never send SB another dime. Lack of communication has ensured I'll never do business with SB again. I CERTAINLY have no interest in any future assembly projects he might offer.

And if I'm not getting a FULL assembly refund, I want every single BOM part, cable, and heat sink shipped to me. Furthermore, if I learn that SB is using MY parts for building ANY different product without first offering me a full refund, legal action will ensue.

Yofi screwed this up for everyone, it's true. But at this point, I think BS is actually doing worse than BitSyncom did as far as "updates". You're lack of simple updates is inexcusable.

I've been patient. I've been patient some more. I've tried to be positive though all the waiting. But now I'm of tired waiting. In fact, I'm fucking pissed!

Considering that when you signed up it explicitly stated NO REFUNDS, you should be happy with the refund you have gotten and should really quit belly-aching, you sound like a 13 year old. Would you rather have ordered from Terrahash?
powpow

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Developer

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 05:44:17 AM

Considering that when you signed up it explicitly stated NO REFUNDS, you should be happy with the refund you have gotten and should really quit belly-aching, you sound like a 13 year old. Would you rather have ordered from Terrahash?

No refunds for chips.  I don't see why assembly can't be refunded (it wasn't outlined).  I'm with him, if I only get 25% refund I want the parts shipped to me.
thx1164

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 06:16:26 AM

No refunds for chips.  I don't see why assembly can't be refunded (it wasn't outlined).  I'm with him, if I only get 25% refund I want the parts shipped to me.

I thought I read somewhere that this was an option. If you want your (semi) useless components, I am pretty sure you can have them, but why such a hurry? Got some
chips laying around? But that wasn't really my point. We could be getting NOTHING. Or 50% like Terrahash. Do people think all the senseless whining will make him want to give you more? He busted his ass because he was trying to  have us miners within days of receiving chips. Money was spent on our behalf, some of which cannot be recouped. Deal with it. I am not pissed, and do you know why? I didn't risk more than I could afford to lose on this EXTREMELY risky speculative venture.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 06:48:11 AM

I've gotta admit that I'm getting a little concerned. I know SB is probably busy, but a lot of us just want to put this mess behind us.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
sprint347

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 11:19:27 AM

This is the only glimmer of hope:

Also there will be some compensation for trade-in and chip order customers. ( you are entitled regardless, so don't think I am trying to sway your decision. )

Regardless of the outcome, nothing excuses the lack of communication from Steamboat.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 12:01:07 PM

This is the only glimmer of hope:

Also there will be some compensation for trade-in and chip order customers. ( you are entitled regardless, so don't think I am trying to sway your decision. )

Regardless of the outcome, nothing excuses the lack of communication from Steamboat.

After the lengthy email about no communication we can only assume that SB is very busy. Though I don't understand how busy you need to be to be unable to communicate a paragraph or two once a week.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
alfabitcoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:05:46 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2013, 01:24:08 PM by alfabitcoin

I do not see the relevance of comparing terrahash (they never organized GB), metabank, knc, bfl or any other company with Steamboat (LSDinc).
But if you want to compare, terrashash admited to spent around $40 on parts heatsink included! Yes, I am complaining about steamboat insulting 25% refund offer!! He has pocketed a lot for nothing in return! That has nothing to do with chip orders/refunds! It was his decision to offer assambly service and he took preorder! He knew a long time about klondike problems and said nothing, he has 180 sample chips from this GB? What about them? I doubt he sent them all to the bkkcoins.He has never ask what to do with a sample chips! Scale of the lose does not matter, but to build a company with this comunity money and transfer all the risk on that same comunity is wrong! He never ask for any decision or consultion from us, kept us in the dark and made decision solely himself. He need to provide some inovices and proovs to backup his claims!
Where are these hardware and software experts confirming the design? How much he paid to bkk for licence fee? Hearsay is worthless and he need to back up all expenses! He will have his day on court to provide it all!
Hes not able to update in timely fashion and who knows would he assambly them within 3 days if chips did arrived on time!
And what has to do bitcoin as paymant for buying hardware defined as risky!? Its not a gamble in terms of not receiving what you have paid for but in terms what you would mine with your miner hardware (ROI, btc price etc)!
Come on Steamboat, what is going on?
eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 01:24:04 PM

He likely has 10k chips (maybe 20k) that he's frantically trying to assemble, test, and get out the door... as long as firmware works. We might not hear anything until the first round of boards start to ship. Remember, he's set a 72-hour turnaround for himself. I'm interested to see how things progress.

ionstorm

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:15:11 PM

He likely has 10k chips (maybe 20k) that he's frantically trying to assemble, test, and get out the door... as long as firmware works. We might not hear anything until the first round of boards start to ship. Remember, he's set a 72-hour turnaround for himself. I'm interested to see how things progress.
What will happen to people who requested a refund after Yifu shipped the chips?
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 04:11:45 PM

What will happen to people who requested a refund after Yifu shipped the chips?

I was under the impression that the refunds were requested before the closure of the refund window. So as long as nothing has changed, everyone should get a refund. I don't think SB would have written that if he wasn't sure of it.

Until SB gives an update and tells us he now has a bunch of useless chips I don't suppose we can know for sure.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: