Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:43:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:12:44 AM

Hi I am having problem accessing your slack group. Shows on me no account with this username? I tried also searching manually but still no luck. Can someone help me here please?

Please join us on our very active Telegram feed at https://t.me/gatcoin -- our whole team is on there an we can help with many detailed questions.  Smiley

finally the Telegram chat link, thanks very much. Telegram is becoming the best crypto place to find quick answers

Dont use Slack, as soon the ICO will start a lot of spammers will come to the channel to try to scam a lot of people.
Telegram or Discord is the best place for Crypto for the moment. Almost 200 users in the Telegram channel so this is the best place to get answers very fast. Devs are doing great work to answer as fast as possible. Keep this up!
From the slack it is desirable to retire, because it is a place where there is a lot of fraud. Every day many fake emails come to the mail.

I cant really access the telegram is that okay? I joined Signature Campaign. Please tell me so I can do actions promptly. Please have discord communication it is better than slack. Slack accumulates lots of scammers.
Yes, discord is very recommended, it has features that similiar to slack, maybe even more than slack features.

In terms of all this spambot stuff Discord really is the better solution. Slack is a horror!

Yes this was the main reason we decided to go with Telegram Vs Slack, we will look in to Discord though, in the meantime I encourage everyone to join our telegram https://t.me/gatcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:49:47 AM

Hi I am having problem accessing your slack group. Shows on me no account with this username? I tried also searching manually but still no luck. Can someone help me here please?

Please join us on our very active Telegram feed at https://t.me/gatcoin -- our whole team is on there an we can help with many detailed questions.  Smiley

finally the Telegram chat link, thanks very much. Telegram is becoming the best crypto place to find quick answers

Dont use Slack, as soon the ICO will start a lot of spammers will come to the channel to try to scam a lot of people.
Telegram or Discord is the best place for Crypto for the moment. Almost 200 users in the Telegram channel so this is the best place to get answers very fast. Devs are doing great work to answer as fast as possible. Keep this up!
From the slack it is desirable to retire, because it is a place where there is a lot of fraud. Every day many fake emails come to the mail.

I cant really access the telegram is that okay? I joined Signature Campaign. Please tell me so I can do actions promptly. Please have discord communication it is better than slack. Slack accumulates lots of scammers.
Yes, discord is very recommended, it has features that similiar to slack, maybe even more than slack features.

In terms of all this spambot stuff Discord really is the better solution. Slack is a horror!

Yes this was the main reason we decided to go with Telegram Vs Slack, we will look in to Discord though, in the meantime I encourage everyone to join our telegram https://t.me/gatcoin

Hi GAT_chris for now I cant connect to your telegram group. Seems a problem with my country maybe? Im from the Philippines. I will wait for your Discord group. So do I can still join your campaign even if Im not in your Telegram group?
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:55:43 AM

Hi GAT_chris for now I cant connect to your telegram group. Seems a problem with my country maybe? Im from the Philippines. I will wait for your Discord group. So do I can still join your campaign even if Im not in your Telegram group?

Looking in to why you cant join the telegram, in the meantime PM Sharma about the bounty group! Thanks for your support!

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:08:10 AM

What incentives do you offer that will make the average consumer decide to utilize your platform for their reward earnings?  What retailers are you in partnership with, or have plans to partner with?

The shops are actually the ones that will offer these tokens to their clients, it won't be the common people that will choose to use it, shops will issue these tokens to people, people eventually will learn how to use them, because they will get loyalty points and discounts from them, so is a matter of convincing the shops and retailers rather than the public.

Will it work with the online sites also or just the offline stores? There's a huge scope in online e-commerce space.

I'm sure it will work with all types of businesses. It would be silly to forego the online market.

They did not mention it anywhere or I could not find any info about it anywhere so, I asked. It's good if anyone from GATCOIn team would clear the air.
It was answered already here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197889.msg22461572#msg22461572 .
Both possibilities are available, offline and online.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:23:29 AM

What incentives do you offer that will make the average consumer decide to utilize your platform for their reward earnings?  What retailers are you in partnership with, or have plans to partner with?

The shops are actually the ones that will offer these tokens to their clients, it won't be the common people that will choose to use it, shops will issue these tokens to people, people eventually will learn how to use them, because they will get loyalty points and discounts from them, so is a matter of convincing the shops and retailers rather than the public.

Will it work with the online sites also or just the offline stores? There's a huge scope in online e-commerce space.

I'm sure it will work with all types of businesses. It would be silly to forego the online market.

They did not mention it anywhere or I could not find any info about it anywhere so, I asked. It's good if anyone from GATCOIn team would clear the air.

It is mentioned in there whitepaper on page 9 in details under " Mass adoption in 2018 "
GAT digital tokens are planned to be used in SKPJ’s retail gift voucher program, COTOCO. GAT tokens for COTOCO will cover 21 major international and local brands with a network of over 30,000 retail stores, 80,000 restaurants and 60,000 beauty outlets. The brands cover household names in the fast food restaurant, beverage, confectionery, beauty and convenience store businesses.

Also there will be more :
GATCOIN is also in advanced discussions with a number of other global brands for deployment of Merchant Tokens in their digital marketing strategies. GATCOIN will issue announcements of additional GAT merchant participants during the year.

The whitepaper is really well written and have a lot of really good information try give it a look .
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:26:39 AM

I love discord too, but the problem is that much more persons use slack.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:32:01 AM

Looking in to why you cant join the telegram, in the meantime PM Sharma about the bounty group! Thanks for your support!

If you are clicking on the link on the OP from a browser on a computer then it will not get you to the telegram. If you are trying from a mobile device then it is correct. Just search gatcoin from your telegram, you will see the channel.  Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:33:13 AM

We don't know how GAT system will be on mobile, maybe there will be a 12 words seed to recover your account anytime (just like jaxx and many coins like ark, rise etc...). However, I'd really like a desktop app along with mobile app

Whatever they do, the front-end needs to be as simple as possible for even the least tech savvy people, yet still be secure. Have crypto wallets ever been tested for user friendliness? With all due respect to the elderly, you can't bother granny shopping at the grocery store with things like seeds and encrypting wallet.dat.
The more simple the better but it also has to be secure. If many lose their money it will be a bad publicity.

I think the development team will always adhere the paradigm of good software engineering such as user friendliness, robustness, effectiveness...etc.. in making mobile wallet for GATCOIN.
I think so too. The project is interesting especially for Japan, where crypto-currencies are very popular.
And when will the mobile application be released?

Look at their road map (at first page). Wellet app will be release in June 2018. Its will be for IOS and android. But I hope devs will make wallet for PC also.
Also, I think they must make wallet for PC at first..

I really can't see the point why people so badly want a windows wallet. We are talking about reward programs, where probably most people use them in regular shops and not online. By the way, as their first partner is a Japanese company, Japanese nearly all the time use smartphones, but rarely use PCs. Of course not everyone is acting like this, but the majority.

Everybody is afraid of hacking I guess. They are thinking the most secure way is windows wallet.

But secure or not, I don't like windows wallets. I always have too many coins, tokens etc. If I save them all on my computer it will be a wallet garbage.

Android or web wallets are the best for me.

Well, there are a lot of people be afraid of hacking, but that is something which can also happen on a PC. Sure, you can protect your PC better then a smartphone but still.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:03:02 AM

If you are clicking on the link on the OP from a browser on a computer then it will not get you to the telegram. If you are trying from a mobile device then it is correct. Just search gatcoin from your telegram, you will see the channel.  Smiley
I joined using my pc's browser to my pc's telegram app.
I've seen someone with problem like this, and the project team need to invite him directly to the telegram group
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:06:54 AM

We don't know how GAT system will be on mobile, maybe there will be a 12 words seed to recover your account anytime (just like jaxx and many coins like ark, rise etc...). However, I'd really like a desktop app along with mobile app

Whatever they do, the front-end needs to be as simple as possible for even the least tech savvy people, yet still be secure. Have crypto wallets ever been tested for user friendliness? With all due respect to the elderly, you can't bother granny shopping at the grocery store with things like seeds and encrypting wallet.dat.
The more simple the better but it also has to be secure. If many lose their money it will be a bad publicity.

I think the development team will always adhere the paradigm of good software engineering such as user friendliness, robustness, effectiveness...etc.. in making mobile wallet for GATCOIN.
I think so too. The project is interesting especially for Japan, where crypto-currencies are very popular.

Look at their road map (at first page). Wellet app will be release in June 2018. Its will be for IOS and android. But I hope devs will make wallet for PC also.

I really can't see the point why people so badly want a windows wallet. We are talking about reward programs, where probably most people use them in regular shops and not online. By the way, as their first partner is a Japanese company, Japanese nearly all the time use smartphones, but rarely use PCs. Of course not everyone is acting like this, but the majority.

Everybody is afraid of hacking I guess. They are thinking the most secure way is windows wallet.

But secure or not, I don't like windows wallets. I always have too many coins, tokens etc. If I save them all on my computer it will be a wallet garbage.

Well, there are a lot of people be afraid of hacking, but that is something which can also happen on a PC. Sure, you can protect your PC better then a smartphone but still.

Actually, it is hard to compare which wallet is more vulnerable from hacking, sometimes it depends on us if we practice extreme caution to strengthen our own cyber security.

Well, having an hard wallet is quite a safe way to be protected against hackers. There is some interesting services like ledger which offer great safety.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:06:58 AM

I said why they are asking for it, I didn't say they are right Smiley

Most of the hacks happening because of the user's mistakes. For instance, if you are importing your mew address anywhere you see, it will be gone at some point.

FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:39:33 AM

It is mentioned in there whitepaper on page 9 in details under " Mass adoption in 2018 "
GAT digital tokens are planned to be used in SKPJ’s retail gift voucher program, COTOCO. GAT tokens for COTOCO will cover 21 major international and local brands with a network of over 30,000 retail stores, 80,000 restaurants and 60,000 beauty outlets. The brands cover household names in the fast food restaurant, beverage, confectionery, beauty and convenience store businesses.

GATCOIN is also in advanced discussions with a number of other global brands for deployment of Merchant Tokens in their digital marketing strategies. GATCOIN will issue announcements of additional GAT merchant participants during the year.

The whitepaper is really well written and have a lot of really good information try give it a look .

People should read whitepapers more often. They put a lot of work to write everything in that paper.
I always read the Whitepaper when I would like to join an ICO. You can see right away if the project will be good Smiley

The Whitepaper of Gatcoin is welwritten and with a lot of information.
Everyone should read that!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:06:17 AM

Types Of Merchant Tokens
Merchant Tokens may be issued to replace traditional discount coupons, gift vouchers, prepaid
cash cards, and loyalty points.
▪ Cash Tokens: used as pre-paid cash to buy products and services
▪ Discount Tokens: used as discounts to subsidise the regular cash price of products and services
▪ Loyalty Tokens: used to replace loyalty points to redeem rewards
▪ Gift Tokens: used as gift vouchers to send to friends and family
▪ Travel Tokens: used as portable currency to spend globally in network merchant stores

So, you will have different types of tokens? Or we can exchange Gatcoin for this types of tokes? Huh

The difference between GAT Coins and merchant tokens is explained in the whitepaper on pages 7 and 8. Here:

GAT Coins

▪ ▪ Available during token sale
▪ ▪ Limited supply of GAT Coin
▪ ▪ Will circulate on the main Ethereum public network
▪ ▪ Freely transferable
▪ ▪ Tradable on major exchanges
▪ ▪ Storable in all major client-wallets
▪ ▪ May not be directly exchanged for merchant products
▪ ▪ May be exchanged for merchant tokens on the GAT exchange

Merchant Tokens

▪ ▪ Not available during token sale
▪ ▪ Used to redeem rewards, products and services
▪ ▪ Unlimited supply and variety
▪ ▪ Issued by participating merchants
▪ ▪ Will circulate on private consortia GAT networks
▪ ▪ Not available on the main Ethereum public network
▪ ▪ Storable only in the GAT Wallet
▪ ▪ May be exchanged for GAT Coin and other Merchant Tokens on the GAT Exchange

I read here that the transfer of the GAT (token/coin) will be free? But you will have to pay some GAS to transfer ETH tokens? Or am I missing something.
I think gat team want to say they will free trade fee. network always need gas to send transaction then there is no way (as I belive) to have free transaction on eth network
it will be free transferable,compatible with a lot of wallets,but i think a gas fee it will always be...
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:25:47 AM

Its nice to have 2 different token, it would be easier to manage after the ico. One for investors and one for merchant. The token for merchant will be used on the platform, and with an unlimited supply. Il impatient to see the first compagnies starting to use gatcoin.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:43:23 AM

People should read whitepapers more often. They put a lot of work to write everything in that paper.
I always read the Whitepaper when I would like to join an ICO. You can see right away if the project will be good Smiley

Exactly, every investors should start reading about project from white paper, then website and ANN thread. Most of all it's important to make your own due diligence and not to depend solelyon gossips about project
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:01:03 PM

Exactly, every investors should start reading about project from white paper, then website and ANN thread. Most of all it's important to make your own due diligence and not to depend solelyon gossips about project

a real investor who doesnt invest just for fun or a little playing (as i started to do a short time ago) does investigate the whole project for shure. the are not dumb otherwise they woulnd be called sharks or tigers
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:08:21 PM

a real investor who doesnt invest just for fun or a little playing (as i started to do a short time ago) does investigate the whole project for shure. the are not dumb otherwise they woulnd be called sharks or tigers

"A fool and his money are soon parted" - this is the expression that encapsulates investors who do it just for the hype or are following someone else's opinion

windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:16:20 PM

A good loyalty program wich reward custommers and that do not lock them into a specific brand or merchant since they can use their corners for other brands and shops.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:18:56 PM

You know what I hate? Those offers where you have to show your proof of purchase to get a bonus or a cashback. You take a photo of the receipt, fill in the form and after 4 weeks they let you know they couldn't read the invoice number or something like that. Sometimes I think they do that on purpose. Anyway. Would GATCOIN also be able to streamline that process?
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:27:40 PM

You know what I hate? Those offers where you have to show your proof of purchase to get a bonus or a cashback. You take a photo of the receipt, fill in the form and after 4 weeks they let you know they couldn't read the invoice number or something like that. Sometimes I think they do that on purpose. Anyway. Would GATCOIN also be able to streamline that process?

In my country, there is not a system you mentioned right now or in the past.

And I don't think that a project like gatcoin who just want to make more of a practical system, won't go for it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: