Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:26:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:55:24 PM

I know there are some projects outside blockchain that are offering similar services than Gatcoin (usually not that successful), but do you have any competition in crypto world?

I think I've seen some competitor but it wasn't really successful as far as I remember. This thread is very active and the one I've seen wasn't really so I guess they stopped their ICO.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:24:11 PM

I know there are some projects outside blockchain that are offering similar services than Gatcoin (usually not that successful), but do you have any competition in crypto world?

I think I've seen some competitor but it wasn't really successful as far as I remember. This thread is very active and the one I've seen wasn't really so I guess they stopped their ICO.

As far as I know Gatcoin don't have any competition in crypto space (and there is no global project like this outside of crypto world). Gatcoin can fulified niche in whole shipping industry  Wink
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:35:12 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 10:33:14 PM by ParRus

found one unusual GATCOIN review , you can look this too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O8CfLpOfrE
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:36:01 PM

is this gatcoin token ERC20 or it self project coin. if this is self built token that will be more great, if this is ERC20 token that also is good. but more good if self program token. i just want to know?

The GAT coin is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum platform. The merchant tokens issued by the shops on the other hand use the SLL technology.

ok that is good. i think SLL technology is that mobile app. what kind of SLL technology? is there device or app something like that?
ParRus

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:36:22 PM

As far as I know Gatcoin don't have any competition in crypto space (and there is no global project like this outside of crypto world). Gatcoin can fulified niche in whole shipping industry  Wink
I also think that Gatcoin don't have competitors yet. the idea is too innovative, fresh - and not easy realize it in practice, Gatcoin team are ready to do this first, and they certainly will succeed!
Jay2408

Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:40:44 PM

is this gatcoin token ERC20 or it self project coin. if this is self built token that will be more great, if this is ERC20 token that also is good. but more good if self program token. i just want to know?

The GAT coin is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum platform. The merchant tokens issued by the shops on the other hand use the SLL technology.

ok that is good. i think SLL technology is that mobile app. what kind of SLL technology? is there device or app something like that?

Pls check the ANN, there's a link to a blog post 'HOW IT WORKS: HIGH-SPEED SUPER LARGE LEDGER TECHNOLOGY' that explains a lot.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:04:45 PM

I also think that Gatcoin don't have competitors yet. the idea is too innovative, fresh - and not easy realize it in practice, Gatcoin team are ready to do this first, and they certainly will succeed!

what will make this succeed is the fact that the dev's already got some important partnerships in Japan, which will be a great starting point.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:30:56 PM

To be first is always very hard. But I think gatcoin will go its way and with an active community, it's just a question of time until this project increases in value.

kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:44:19 PM

While GAT coin in an ERC20, merchant tokens (and entire ecosystem) will be issued on a new blockchain based on concurrent byzantine fault tolerance algorithm, which will enable a huge amount of txs/second

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mirx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:45:55 PM

Today I've read in Gatcoin's twitter that Gatcoin supported project Transparency http://projecttransparency.org/ It means that their any expenditure greater than 0.5% will be disclosed. I think it is a very good move and even unprecedented for ICOs. 16 ICOs supported the project. And what do you think?
Jay2408

Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:46:33 PM

what will make this succeed is the fact that the dev's already got some important partnerships in Japan, which will be a great starting point.

Yes, agree. This partnership which isn't a small one is already a very good basis to establish themselves on the huge Asian market. Btw, there's rarely an ICO which has already before its start a partnership with a leading and well-established company.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:51:19 PM

While GAT coin in an ERC20, merchant tokens (and entire ecosystem) will be issued on a new blockchain based on concurrent byzantine fault tolerance algorithm, which will enable a huge amount of txs/second

Will this new blockchain be a closed system or anyone will be able to make new tokens there like you do now with ERC20 tokens?

Heimer

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:01:36 PM

Will this new blockchain be a closed system or anyone will be able to make new tokens there like you do now with ERC20 tokens?
As far as I know everybody will be able to create their own tokens for example if you have shop then you will be able to create tokens for your own reward/loyalty programs  Smiley
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:04:03 PM

I agree that the partnership they have right now is a big step, but i hope they will also announce a partner in America.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:07:14 PM

As far as I undrstood it will be a closed system but token creation it will be more like waves then ethereum where you need to write a smart contract to issue an erc-20 . Also if someone will issue an unseful merchant token you can blacklist it

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ParRus

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:16:18 PM

To be first is always very hard. But I think gatcoin will go its way and with an active community, it's just a question of time until this project increases in value.
I think you are right, the first really is not easy - there is a lot of work ahead, but I believe that GATCOIN team will cope with this all, and in the end they will be waiting for success.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:27:54 PM

Its nice to have 2 different token, it would be easier to manage after the ico. One for investors and one for merchant. The token for merchant will be used on the platform, and with an unlimited supply. Il impatient to see the first compagnies starting to use gatcoin.

I dunno, I want to see this in action. The projects with two tokens are quite rare for the moment.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:30:29 PM

You know what I hate? Those offers where you have to show your proof of purchase to get a bonus or a cashback. You take a photo of the receipt, fill in the form and after 4 weeks they let you know they couldn't read the invoice number or something like that. Sometimes I think they do that on purpose. Anyway. Would GATCOIN also be able to streamline that process?

In my country, there is not a system you mentioned right now or in the past.

And I don't think that a project like gatcoin who just want to make more of a practical system, won't go for it.

What a pity you did not have the 'pleasure' to experience this system. I googled some examples for you:

https://msi-promotions.com/se/en/pages/springcashback/terms
https://cashback.wdpromotions.com/gb/en/pages/curryspcworld/contact
https://www.asus-promotion.com/mb_vga/fi-en/tac.html

Look how many rules there are.
Wow asus is one of them, iam a little surprised.
"after 4 weeks they let you know they couldn't read the invoice number or something like that"
Did asus really do that? just want to know.

No, that was just an example. But I do have some experience with Asus promos.

When I tried to redeem an Asus promo code, I had to pick one of their regional redemption sites. I bought an Asus product in a shop in a different country which shipped it to me. When I tried to submit the form for the region of my country, it would not continue to the next page nor show an error. When I emailed customer support they said it could be a browser error. On several website other people had problems redeeming their Asus promo codes, as it appears the redemption sites went offline or 'out of stock' in the weekends.

Eventually I started to use my brain and went to fill in the form at the redemption site for the region of the shop where I bought the product. And that worked.

So I am an idiot. But still, Asus should have displayed helpful errors. They could have been more clear which one of their regional websites to use. Or better yet, have a single universal redemption site.

----

Another personal experience is with a different brand, Bosch (they make home appliances and tools). After sending them the invoice, they mailed me they could not read it. They asked me to resubmit the invoice through a different form. Apparently it is not possible to use the original form to resubmit the invoice, it causes a 'serial number not found' error. At first I got a form that did not even contain proper labels, just placeholders. The form itself did not work either. A few weeks later I tried again. The labels were fixed and I tried saving the invoice as JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG and PDF, but the result is always the same: "Failed to upload your invoice". As of today this has not been resolved.
gawajn

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:59:47 PM

Will there be any sort of fees as a user when trading/exchanging merchant tokens or GAT coins?
When no fees involved, how does Gatcoin generate profit?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:19:29 PM

Its no problem if there is competitors. Like the tickets system thing, a lot of project are launced and they can work great next to each other.
Gatcoin will be focussing for the first phase on the Japanses market and thats great. It would be stupid for another project to also jump on that market, they will be doomed from the beginning.

Gatcoin will the first system of this kind!
Investing in Gatcoin will be a smart chose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: