Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:26:10 PM

I know there are some projects outside blockchain that are offering similar services than Gatcoin (usually not that successful), but do you have any competition in crypto world?

I think I've seen some competitor but it wasn't really successful as far as I remember. This thread is very active and the one I've seen wasn't really so I guess they stopped their ICO.

As far as I know Gatcoin don't have any competition in crypto space (and there is no global project like this outside of crypto world). Gatcoin can fulified niche in whole shipping industry  Wink
I also think that Gatcoin don't have competitors yet. the idea is too innovative, fresh - and not easy realize it in practice, Gatcoin team are ready to do this first, and they certainly will succeed!

Its no problem if there is competitors. Like the tickets system thing, a lot of project are launced and they can work great next to each other.
Gatcoin will be focussing for the first phase on the Japanses market and thats great. It would be stupid for another project to also jump on that market, they will be doomed from the beginning.

Gatcoin will the first system of this kind!
Investing in Gatcoin will be a smart chose.

there are actually tow competitors, but I don't remember their names, the first one is in the waves blockchain, and the second one is like a Groupon in the ethereum blockchain, again, I don't remember their names, they are not so well known, but they are competitors nonetheless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:34:52 PM

I think gatcoin is a unique project, there is project with a similar way of think, but no one with the same idea and platform incoming. Gatcoin can put the crypto in the hand of regular retailer, its a very ambitious project, but a very huge business.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:08:18 PM

I know there are some projects outside blockchain that are offering similar services than Gatcoin (usually not that successful), but do you have any competition in crypto world?

I think I've seen some competitor but it wasn't really successful as far as I remember. This thread is very active and the one I've seen wasn't really so I guess they stopped their ICO.

As far as I know Gatcoin don't have any competition in crypto space (and there is no global project like this outside of crypto world). Gatcoin can fulified niche in whole shipping industry  Wink
I also think that Gatcoin don't have competitors yet. the idea is too innovative, fresh - and not easy realize it in practice, Gatcoin team are ready to do this first, and they certainly will succeed!

Its no problem if there is competitors. Like the tickets system thing, a lot of project are launced and they can work great next to each other.
Gatcoin will be focussing for the first phase on the Japanses market and thats great. It would be stupid for another project to also jump on that market, they will be doomed from the beginning.

there are actually tow competitors, but I don't remember their names, the first one is in the waves blockchain, and the second one is like a Groupon in the ethereum blockchain, again, I don't remember their names, they are not so well known, but they are competitors nonetheless.
If the projects on the waves and with a small cap and little-known, they don't pose a threat to the project, and will encourage the team to work better.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:10:44 PM

If the projects on the waves and with a small cap and little-known, they don't pose a threat to the project, and will encourage the team to work better.

Actually, competition is a good thing, it means you always have to improve your project to keep your customers attracted.

Btw. do you mean Rouge Project on the ethereum platform?
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:46:19 PM

This project will quickly develop. In the summer in June GAT Exchange public launch and in July De-bugging and testing. In a year we see GAT wallet.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:50:01 PM

Will there be any sort of fees as a user when trading/exchanging merchant tokens or GAT coins?
When no fees involved, how does Gatcoin generate profit?

That's a good question. I think there will be small fees for trading your coins around, like on the big exchanges maybe!?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:53:38 AM

I heard news about GATECOIN is first participant of Project transparency. Nice. Community will like it.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:41:16 AM

Will there be any sort of fees as a user when trading/exchanging merchant tokens or GAT coins?

I think they must have some fees.. Also part of this fees (for example 50%) must be burt - it will do more liquidity and expansive tokens.  Roll Eyes
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:55:52 AM

Types Of Merchant Tokens
Merchant Tokens may be issued to replace traditional discount coupons, gift vouchers, prepaid
cash cards, and loyalty points.
▪ Cash Tokens: used as pre-paid cash to buy products and services
▪ Discount Tokens: used as discounts to subsidise the regular cash price of products and services
▪ Loyalty Tokens: used to replace loyalty points to redeem rewards
▪ Gift Tokens: used as gift vouchers to send to friends and family
▪ Travel Tokens: used as portable currency to spend globally in network merchant stores

So, you will have different types of tokens? Or we can exchange Gatcoin for this types of tokes? Huh

The difference between GAT Coins and merchant tokens is explained in the whitepaper on pages 7 and 8. Here:

GAT Coins

▪ ▪ Available during token sale
▪ ▪ Limited supply of GAT Coin
▪ ▪ Will circulate on the main Ethereum public network
▪ ▪ Freely transferable
▪ ▪ Tradable on major exchanges
▪ ▪ Storable in all major client-wallets
▪ ▪ May not be directly exchanged for merchant products
▪ ▪ May be exchanged for merchant tokens on the GAT exchange

Merchant Tokens

▪ ▪ Not available during token sale
▪ ▪ Used to redeem rewards, products and services
▪ ▪ Unlimited supply and variety
▪ ▪ Issued by participating merchants
▪ ▪ Will circulate on private consortia GAT networks
▪ ▪ Not available on the main Ethereum public network
▪ ▪ Storable only in the GAT Wallet
▪ ▪ May be exchanged for GAT Coin and other Merchant Tokens on the GAT Exchange

I read here that the transfer of the GAT (token/coin) will be free? But you will have to pay some GAS to transfer ETH tokens? Or am I missing something.
I think gat team want to say they will free trade fee. network always need gas to send transaction then there is no way (as I belive) to have free transaction on eth network
if every transfer need trade fee,this system coast is than a normal ITsystem .

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:33:21 AM

Competition is always beneficial to the end users. It forces companies to innovate which leads to new possibilities and eventually a win-win situation for the users.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:56:02 AM

I think they must have some fees.. Also part of this fees (for example 50%) must be burt - it will do more liquidity and expansive tokens.  Roll Eyes

They will generate profits in fees when using their own exchange, as well as the issuance of tokens from shops an retailers, I imagine that the service to create the token of your won shop will have a cost, with a monthly fee too, so if the shop doesn't want to issue tokens, they stop and gatcoin simply burn it.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:26:08 AM

I heard news about GATECOIN is first participant of Project transparency. Nice. Community will like it.

Any partnerships are welcome for this project and are sure to provide promotional and investment growth.

GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:45:48 AM

Yes, the business model allows for revenue from 3 streams, Merchant fees on the GAT Marketplace, Brokerage fees on the GAT Exchange and engineering and maintenance fees. More information on this can be found in sect 4.3.2 of the whitepaper https://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170919v2-Whitepaper-EN.pdf

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:14:30 AM

Most of the icos on waves end up completely worthless. Nonetheless, competition isn't a bad thing for companies. It makes you become better and better.

wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:52:31 AM

What is great about Gatcoin is that each merchant will be able to create their own crypto and the clients will be able to sell these cryptos for Gatcoin.    

windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:03:28 AM

Gatcoin is the revolutionary version of customer loyalty marketing such as well-known loyalty points, discount coupons, gift vouchers, a way to reach the world's largest audience of cryptomoney and simplify the use of fidelization marketing for customers.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:06:28 AM

Gatcoin is the revolutionary version of customer loyalty marketing such as well-known loyalty points, discount coupons, gift vouchers, a way to reach the world's largest audience of cryptomoney and simplify the use of fidelization marketing for customers.

yeah, it will change the face of the reward and customer loyalty system. People love to get free things.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:45:53 AM

Any partnerships are welcome for this project and are sure to provide promotional and investment growth.

It's less a partnership than an self-governance initiative in order to provide more transparency to their investors.

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/10/02/ethereum-based-icos-launch-self-governance-initiative

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:48:47 AM

It's less a partnership than an self-governance initiative in order to provide more transparency to their investors.

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/10/02/ethereum-based-icos-launch-self-governance-initiative

Very nice list of participators.

"With Aragon, Cofound.it, District0x, Encrypgen, Etherisc, Hcash, Iconomi, Indorse, Lykke, Dappbase, GATCOIN, IconiqLab, Virgil Capital, Musiconomi and Maecenas, taking part"

“transparency drives better, sustainable business. And that’s what we want.”

I agree on the above statement. The more transparency the more I seem to trust a company. I welcome initiatives like this. And for a company who's in their ICO this is a great plus.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:21:52 AM

Just to be sure. Those promos where you have to jump through hoops to get a cashback:

- buy the product at one of the stores participating in the promo
- wait 30-60 days
- register on the redemption site of the correct region
- fill in your name and address
- upload your proof of purchase
- submit the barcode number
- find the serial number somewhere on the product and write it down
- wait, wait, wait to get your money some months later
- or get an email that something went wrong and you have to start all over

Those promos can be replaced with a Merchant Token made with GATCOIN?

Because I think the idea behind those steps, besides putting off people in the first place, is to make sure people do not claim multiple cashbacks for the same product.

With GATCOIN the retailer can just give you a single unique Merchant Token that can only be redeemed once per product, right?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: