Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 265 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history)  (Read 530463 times)
SpruceMoosey

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:05:25 AM

The coin is dead!

If you look at future potensial at least 99% of all alt coins are dead. Even those not created yet.

Anoncoin is not among them. Why?

1. Because it have active DEVELOPMENT. (Development is not the same as active copy-pasting)  Grin
2. It is not created soley to enrich the developeres.

take a look at his other posts , all coins are dead, and he loves to smile Smiley

Who doesn't.   I refrained from posting asking him to sell his coins.
But dude, sell your coins, don't get all ancy up in our faces, sellem and get out if your are worried so much!!!

Lots of action with other coinds last couple days, haven't looked at price of ANC, Hope its gone down a bit, I sold a few on the High and need to stock up again ^^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stibot

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:18:27 AM

The coin is dead!

If you look at future potensial at least 99% of all alt coins are dead. Even those not created yet.

1. Because it have active DEVELOPMENT. (Development is not the same as active copy-pasting)  Grin

The main issue is that the opposite is the true. The other coins not only have active development, but they implemented features indeed. That is why other coins became valuable. And while other coins harvest results of active development, this coin has ideas, but no development, no features, thus no future. The devs could become famous for implementing a great idea but they are going to be forgotten soon, because they only accumulate more unfulfilled promises while their competitors are not talking but implementing.

Who wants to pay for a product which consists only of a couple of promises? People pay for a product, for a value itself, not promises.
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:29:51 AM

The coin is dead!

The main issue is that the opposite is the true. The other coins not only have active development, but they implemented features indeed. That is why other coins became valuable. And while other coins harvest results of active development, this coin has ideas, but no development, no features, thus no future. The devs could become famous for implementing a great idea but they are going to be forgotten soon, because they only accumulate more unfulfilled promises while their competitors are not talking but implementing.

Who wants to pay for a product which consists only of a couple of promises? People pay for a product, for a value itself, not promises.

hello,
I think that I know you, did you been here with other similar nick?
Arlic

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:24:25 PM

Torcoin makes sensation on crypto news portals like cryptocurrencynews....

The coin is dead!

Then why Darkcoin have such high price? Because it provides false anonimity? Maybe because of premine ? no.no... It's all because of PR!
3elks

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:37:39 PM

The coin is dead!

not really) i cant see it on the list of dead coins so you guys still have hope
geekz

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

जगत् िमत

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:06:29 PM

Anoncoin value is falling off the cliff in exchanges.  It now costs less than 1 mBTC. And you might be worried about it.

You can help Anoncoin community by doing following things.
1. Participate actively in the forum and on IRC chat.  Write articles about anoncoin on blogs and forums. At least one new article in the forum or blogs in every 12 hours.
2. Create supernodes of Anoncoins to strengthen the Anoncoin Network.
3. If you are developer , there are many possibilities on what you can do by creating applications and tools.
4. Tweet about Anoncoin and its features. Discuss about the difference with Darkcoin and how its better.

Finally,  You can also donate few ANCs to my address, so that i can build more applications and services.http://ancblockchain.com/address/ASAdJpndrVcuMzfA52XBGzQMhFRQfdCh7k .

BroTroxer

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:04:46 PM

Anoncoin value is falling off the cliff in exchanges.  It now costs less than 1 mBTC. And you might be worried about it.

1. Participate actively in the forum and on IRC chat.  Write articles about anoncoin on blogs and forums. At least one new article in the forum or blogs in every 12 hours.
3. If you are developer , there are many possibilities on what you can do by creating applications and tools.
4. Tweet about Anoncoin and its features. Discuss about the difference with Darkcoin and how its better.

Finally,  You can also donate few ANCs to my address, so that i can build more applications and services.http://ancblockchain.com/address/ASAdJpndrVcuMzfA52XBGzQMhFRQfdCh7k .

Good post geekz. I'm donating 5% (242.75 anc) of my current balance to help cover the costs of applications and services.
geekz

जगत् िमत

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:35:53 PM

Good post geekz. I'm donating 5% (242.75 anc) of my current balance to help cover the costs of applications and services.

Thank You.  I am working on starting news section on the ancblockchain site , will also add charts.
Will write articles and and analysis there and update in the forum very soon.
lunokhod2

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:45:59 PM

Could you tell me what a supernode is, and how you can set this up?
BroTroxer

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:38:06 PM

I'm assuming they are just nodes with high bandwidth, and lots of cpu/memory to handle many clients. Found this from litecoin.org that explains the setup of a supernode. https://litecoin.org/downloads/HOWTO-SUPERNODE.txt
geekz

जगत् िमत

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:45:19 PM

I'm assuming they are just nodes with high bandwidth, and lots of cpu/memory to handle many clients. Found this from litecoin.org that explains the setup of a supernode. https://litecoin.org/downloads/HOWTO-SUPERNODE.txt

Yes , to strengthen the network.
But if you don't have the high resources, just keeping anoncoind running in your personal computer will also help a bit.  Smiley

geekz

जगत् िमत

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:51:43 PM

Hello Everyone.
Anyone interested to see Top 50 Rich addresses in Anoncoins??

Please vote , and places your guesses. What do you think is the balance of the richest address?
What percentage does the top 10 or 50 addresses hold???

Reply and share your guesses..

I will release the list on ancblockchain.com very soon.. Smiley
TheKoziTwo
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:09:37 PM

Hello Everyone.

Please vote , and places your guesses. What do you think is the balance of the richest address?

There is already such list: https://coinplorer.com/ANC/Addresses/0/Top (not saying another is not welcome)

geekz

जगत् िमत

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:46:56 PM

There is already such list: https://coinplorer.com/ANC/Addresses/0/Top (not saying another is not welcome)

Oh Yes! I didn't know that.  Thanks.
I would be adding Ranking list and charts at ancblockchain.com , within a week.  Smiley
Hopefully, will get the news and blog section ready. 
lunokhod2

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:56:56 PM

Hello Everyone.

K1773R (AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA) = 6004.2 ANC
Meeh (AMeehr1AtpyMaZKVLv4Tb1wdRtVfx3wDj3) = 6580.86402573 ANC

Neither is in the top 20, but it is good to know that they have a modest stake in anoncoin.
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1446
Merit: 1162

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:13:40 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 01:59:12 PM by Tyke

Anoncoin is in my book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Beginner's Reference.  Here is first draft of IFC:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=356065.msg7131241#msg7131241

MAIN CRYPTOCURRENCY BOOK THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.0

Anoncoin will look similar to the first draft of IFC.  Coin specifications, history, exchanges and other miscellaneous details will be included.  Please help fund the publication of this book which I plan to publish this summer.  

ANVLEZMHZYZRtS9mT4WNxunwLN7xi89imD

Here was the original ANC preliminary section.  It has been improved and corrected since it was written.  I am spending my time today researching ANC history and exchange activity.

stibot

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:19:15 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 03:27:02 AM by stibot

The coin is dead!

1. Because it have active DEVELOPMENT. (Development is not the same as active copy-pasting)  Grin

Then why Darkcoin have such high price? Because it provides false anonimity? Maybe because of premine ? no.no... It's all because of PR!

The Darkcoin is supposed to have anonymity. The devs did the work and the product has value. And it makes sense to do PR as well for the product.

On the other side, the Anoncoin does not have anonymity. It has only a lot of months of promises. There is no product, so it is tanking. Who is going to promote coin made of promises?

I worked many years as a SW developer and I bought Anoncoin on expectations that I will invest my work into Anoncoin. I offered help three times but guess what? So now I have lost significant portion of my savings due to the false promises given by Anoncoin devs.
WDL

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:30:49 AM

Supernode  reminds me XC,whose anon feature derived from the Dual-Path Peer-to-Peer approach,in which the trusted servers called supernode,and it is called XNODE in XC:D
WDL

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:36:21 AM

The coin is dead!

1. Because it have active DEVELOPMENT. (Development is not the same as active copy-pasting)  Grin

The Darkcoin is supposed to have anonymity. The devs did the work and the product has value. And it makes sense to do PR as well for the product.

On the other side, the Anoncoin does not have anonymity. It has only a lot of months of promises. There is no product, so it is tanking. Who is going to promote coin made of promises?

I worked many years as a SW developer and I bought Anoncoin on expectations that I will invest my work into Anoncoin. I offered help three times but guess what? So now I have lost significant portion of my savings due to the false promises given by Anoncoin devs.

YES,In view of  Zerocash is coming there is no more time for ANC  ,I wish the DEV realise it.
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1446
Merit: 1162

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:15:17 PM

Did this apply in July 2013?

"The block payout changes will kick in at block 77.777 where the blocks begin paying 5 ANC per block (Down from current 7). From there the block payout will continue halving every ~2 years (5 -> 2.5 -> 1.25 -> 0.75). This will add to the lifetime of the coin, and shuld along with the diff adjustments prevent the pump and dump behavior on exchanges as several thousand coins won't be instantly mined and dumped."

I have worked out that the block reward (coins per block) halves every year from block 77,777.  Please help. 
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 265 »
  Print  

Jump to: