Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:37:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 265 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history)  (Read 530489 times)
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:50:54 PM

when you try to withdraw from cryptsy it says something about negative balance.. so totally fucked up, this coin can't be moved anywhere.

the issue was related to a slight negative balance on another coin. not to ANC
lunokhod2

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:52:23 PM

Still no apology or an actual steps to remedy this situation like showing some work being done? And by work I mean code, not a list of things anybody can pull out of their ass. A trusted person from the the larger bitcointalk community would be sufficient to take a look and give a brief summary.

Btw, its quite funny how they point to donations that have not been touched meanwhile big bucks where behind the recent p&d enabling them to take huge profits.

If anybody knows a team of devs working on a zerocoin implementation (not zerocash) let me know, I would very much much like to support them. I am really not interested in sociopaths, scammers or young boys learning to program. It is obvious Gnosis knows shit about programming and even when he finally implements ZC, the code would be shit and it will get hacked in no time.

Come check out SDC - Shadowcash, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.0 . Check out the roadmap and look at the projects released thus far. Head into IRC channel on freenode #shadowcash or #shadow on irc.anonops the dev is active and avail usually everyday if you have questions.

This is the only other promising altcoin developing ZK that isn't a scam. With ANC's 2-3 month delay this leaves only SDC with the ability to release ZK in the short term.

Did I forget to mention I am not interested in scams?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

Also, I was interested in zerocoin, not zerocash which needs a trusted setup of the initial parameters - if I understand things correctly - I would certainly trust zerocash more (even if NSA evesdrop) than some shadowcash people who could generate infinite amount of coins.

So because of that thread you denounce the entire project?

Shadows implementation, will be trustless on the initial setup parameters.
Shadowcoin/shadow send is not 100% anonymous. Please discuss that coin on that thread. Not here.

SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:53:18 PM

Still no apology or an actual steps to remedy this situation like showing some work being done? And by work I mean code, not a list of things anybody can pull out of their ass. A trusted person from the the larger bitcointalk community would be sufficient to take a look and give a brief summary.

Btw, its quite funny how they point to donations that have not been touched meanwhile big bucks where behind the recent p&d enabling them to take huge profits.

If anybody knows a team of devs working on a zerocoin implementation (not zerocash) let me know, I would very much much like to support them. I am really not interested in sociopaths, scammers or young boys learning to program. It is obvious Gnosis knows shit about programming and even when he finally implements ZC, the code would be shit and it will get hacked in no time.

Come check out SDC - Shadowcash, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.0 . Check out the roadmap and look at the projects released thus far. Head into IRC channel on freenode #shadowcash or #shadow on irc.anonops the dev is active and avail usually everyday if you have questions.

This is the only other promising altcoin developing ZK that isn't a scam. With ANC's 2-3 month delay this leaves only SDC with the ability to release ZK in the short term.

Also, I was interested in zerocoin, not zerocash which needs a trusted setup of the initial parameters - if I understand things correctly - I would certainly trust zerocash more (even if NSA evesdrop) than some shadowcash people who could generate infinite amount of coins.

One thread from a group of fudsters filled with childish pictures and incoherent rants whilst behind the scenes they sent personal threats to people. If those are the kind of people you consider reliable sources then the rest of my post may be wasted on you.

In the space of four months the Shadow developers have delivered encrypted messaging, a unique implementation of dual-key stealth addresses, PoS lite wallets, mobile PoS wallets and the first HTML5 wallet - many industry firsts. For a 'scam' they're sure putting in a lot of work.

There's been mostly respectful and supportive interactions between our two communities, something that's pretty much absent from other altcoin communities on this forum. Many of our main goals are the same, after all. Let's not ruin that by giving credence to the claims of the kind of blathering morons who started that thread.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:00:49 PM

Shadowcoin/shadow send is not 100% anonymous. Please discuss that coin on that thread. Not here.

He asked about other coins developing ZK tech, i merely answered his question.

And your correct its not 100% anon atm, it will be when ZK is implemented.

As far as ANC goes, The delay could just be fud in and of itself for people to gather up a bunch of cheap ANC before a release. IT just seems odd timing to announce a 2-3 month delay.
thelibertycap

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:01:46 PM

So SDC implementing zerocash does not require trusted parameters?
How come zerocash devs require them? Are you trying to claim you made some mathematical breakthrough?
Interesting but I would need to read a proper explanation, like a paper with the math introduced to believe you.
00Smurf

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:15:10 PM

So SDC implementing zerocash does not require trusted parameters?
How come zerocash devs require them? Are you trying to claim you made some mathematical breakthrough?
Interesting but I would need to read a proper explanation, like a paper with the math introduced to believe you.

Please check this post,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg8906146#msg8906146

The parameter generation, in a non-interactive zero knowledge system is always going to be an issue, unless its created through a consensus..
Interactive would mean you'd need the other party to be online to redeem your input, so we're working on a way of sending your funds into infinity, where they will be redeemed from infinity.
At a base level there's always going to be some sort of mixing involved, whether its destroying/minting, or whether its using some sort of tokens, etc..

"we're working on a way of sending your funds into infinity, where they will be redeemed from infinity."

After thinking about this for a while I am still not sure if I completely understand what you mean. I have read the zk-snarks whitepaper, etc. Can you elaborate on this point a little?

Thanks!

Coins are removed from circulation, effectively placed in escrow when they are placed in an anonymous output.
We need to prove that we redeemed an output, without revealing which output was redeemed and a redeem transaction would look like a coinbase.
The redeem transaction destroys one of the anonymous outputs but it is not possible to know which one was destroyed.
It won't be possible to use the same output twice, as it would require a secret key which becomes known to everyone when the output is redeemed.
The zk-proof proves the secret key is linked to an output in the set, but only the redeemer knows which one.

Thank you very much! Your explanations really help. I think they also make it easier for people to understand why zk-snarks anonymity is vastly superior to the coinjoin based "anonymous" coins on the marker today.

Can I also assume that it would be best if there was a time delay between when the coins are removed from circulation and when the anonymous output is sent from escrow?

Can the sender purchase an anonymous escrow amount greater than the amount he ultimately wants to send the recipient (the remainder of which he can redeem for another transaction later) so that the amount of coins removed from his wallet will not directly match the amount of coins the recipient receives?

The outputs can be broken up into set values, i.e.: 100000, 10000, 1000, 100, 10, 1, 0.1, 0.01, etc..
So if you send someone 13921.301 SDC, the outputs available to them would be 10000, 1000, 1000, 1000, 100, 100, 100......, 10, 10, 1, 0.1, 0.1, 0.1, 0.001.

The redeemer would be able to redeem whichever output he wants, as they will all have different secret keys.

Now that you will be able to do things like this, it doesn't really make sense as what you really want to accomplish is breaking chain history.

Once the history has been broken, you have a fresh coinbase, with no trace where it came from, so it wouldn't make sense to send an anonymous transaction immediately afterwards, as you will incur more fees.

Hopefully that answered most of your question/questions. If you have any others feel free to direct them to ryno (sdcdev) on the shadowcash thread.

Even if you don't pick up any SDC keep an eye on it, it can;t hurt to watch. I think you will be surprised.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:43:50 PM

lots of bullshit...

Lol. Just gtfo. Pumping random scam coins in this thread serves no purpose whatsoever.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:56:32 PM

lots of bullshit...

Lol. Just gtfo. Pumping random scam coins in this thread serves no purpose whatsoever.

Neither does slandering good coins. Apologies to the rest of the Anon community though for invading your thread a bit, I think the idea was that some of the people here might be interested in the project since Shadow's nearing a ZK implementation. No disrespect intended. <3

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
00Smurf

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:06:46 PM

lots of bullshit...

I own some ANC so i will stay in this thread thank you.

And if you actually read what i posted, you will notice i said to direct any further questions to the shadow thread.
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:48:52 PM

go to hell ! !

kozii xmr winner to see anc lose fuk u

long dream dead Angry Angry

You mean that devils party starts here?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227287.msg8810498#msg8810498

There is no friends in this run, everything is possible.
Long term dream is not dead.
If gnosis earn some ANC/BTC, ok, maybe he finish ZC faster.

That's why I want to hear what meeh have to say, his plans.

I'm sure he's working much on the project, and will be the news as he told me, like BAM BAM
 Grin
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:56:45 PM

My last post on bitcointalk.

I yearned for ANC since 2013, I tried to advertise it, I put in a few ideas and a little bit of work, not too much.
I told people how great it will and would be, I made them think it was on testnet on the 15th, I changed their way of thinking and some of the people bought, cuz they liked the idea.

Now I stand a fool - Just as I stood like a fool with Zetacoin.

It won't happen to me again, because this incident made me lose all trust in people on the internet. Even the people who supposedly did work on something and seemed legit even at second sight.

I won't come back to crypto anymore - I lost so much... and I gained too little, and I don't mean that moneywise.

Goodbye.

This.
I totally agree.
I've finally come to the conclusion - this whole scene - including BTC - is a scam.
play or be played.
sorry brother.

the whole scene isn't a scam. Yes there are bad and scam coins but there are legit projects going on. You just have to weed out the bad ones. Yes there will be some losses along the way but everyone has dealt with loses here. You only lose if you give up.

ANC and zerocash aren't the only ZK implementation coins. At the very least look around a bit before making a decision to leave crypto. In the grand scheme of things the crypto community is small, we can't afford to lose members.
Please show me another project working on ZC implementation.

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
K1773R
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:00:50 PM

Please fix the transaction issue. This is most important issue than zerocrash.
Why ANC always stuck while other coin is not.
That is very upset.

Cryptsy now dosnt even broadcast transactions, therefore they cannot be mined! I think they did bad things when they made too big txs, this now is just hilarious.

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
K1773R
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:04:15 PM

2) Non standard transactions being propagated by Cryptsy. These transaction are more 100kb in size. By default anoncoin clients do not send out transaction of these size and standard miners do not accept them. Cryptsy has refused to acknowledge that they are doing anything wrong.

And then what? Coins will stay in then middle of nowhere forever?
Cryptsy said
The transaction does not need to be resent as it is a valid transaction.
but you told non standard transaction. I thing you should  patch anoncoin client asap because when this "non standard transaction" has valid txID and in that case it's a valid and should be send and confirmed.
nope, see my post above.
its not about having a "valid" txID nor anything like this. the problems lies in creating too big transactions. seems they managed to even lower the fee more which resulted in failure of tx broadcast (there is a limit).

[GPG Public Key]
K1773R
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:05:59 PM

Welcome to our exchange to trade ANC.

ANC/CNY: http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=anc
ANC/BTC: http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html?mk_type=btc&btc38_trade_coin_name=anc

ANC is great coin, please keep going on it.
Thanks for your support.

BTC38 team

Thanks a lot for supporting ANC!!!

China shows her heart with strong prices!   Grin

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/anoncoin/#markets

Some of our user give us a feedback that their deposit is not credited.
Our engineer check those deposit and find there are no record on block chain.
So if there are deposit issue, please check block chain first.

Please note: Our ANC withdrawal works well.

We have also made Proof of Reserve.
Total amount of ALL Users:115949.9262  Address of the Cold Storage:AQ4X6FMaSwX4ARenfK1mCTNAfa46TUnCR5
You must login to our website to check above information.

BTC38 team

Thanks!

Im happy seeing a exchange which proper *coind configs/source.

[GPG Public Key]
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:06:56 PM

all of my withdrawals are confirmed and show a txID but none can be found in the blockchain / explorer.

same issue here
K1773R
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:07:39 PM

when you try to withdraw from cryptsy it says something about negative balance.. so totally fucked up, this coin can't be moved anywhere.

nope, its the sole fault of the modified *coind's/settings
i was not able to create so big txs with our current codebase.

[GPG Public Key]
thelibertycap

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:08:43 PM

go to hell ! !

I'm sure he's working much on the project, and will be the news as he told me, like BAM BAM
 Grin

Sure sure, so tell us, when does the next pump start? Maybe Gnosis can implement Ethereum in 4 month? Smiley Let the empty shit fly around like its diamonds!

The good thing is that price and liquidity is in the shit hole already so I might actually start see an upside, right? Cheesy
K1773R
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:10:34 PM

all of my withdrawals are confirmed and show a txID but none can be found in the blockchain / explorer.

same issue here
dont use craptsy, no problem Wink its not like we showed they dont care about running a proper setup. now they fail to broadcast txs, part of it is your own fault. i have posted enough about this issue.

[GPG Public Key]
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:22:00 PM

go to hell ! !

Grin

Sure sure, so tell us, when does the next pump start? Maybe Gnosis can implement Ethereum in 4 month? Smiley Let the empty shit fly around like its diamonds!

The good thing is that price and liquidity is in the shit hole already so I might actually start see an upside, right? Cheesy

I don't know when, sure will be after devs show real work, fix problems, etc.
Zarmung

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:34:33 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 03:47:11 PM by Zarmung

lol who said ZC will be emplement into Anoncoin - nonsense and scam...
The developers of ZC clearly wrote that their goal was Bitcoin but Bitcoin foundation rejected ZC's team offer.

btw ZC team is a group of scientist who work for the grants to find out something new and testing ZK protocol.
there is no connection between ZeroCash and AnonCoin except SCAM.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 265 »
  Print  

Jump to: