Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18806 times)
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:26:36 AM

If you want to have a unique experience, then you might wanna consider trying this out. A Modernize amusement park from ages 6 years old and above. Even if you are not fond of playing computer games, when you try this one you will love it.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:26:53 AM

I can't say much more about the devs, upon checking their telegram they are active in there but only few members joined the channel. I hope they can make something about this and spread the word to everyone, this is such a good platform for a park Smiley

they're doing really great in telegram, actively updating the members regarding their activities, i just hope that they will take time updating here as well.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:34:31 AM

Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.
Me too, I'm so excited to try VR Technology along with my friends and my family I'm sure that we are all likely to enjoy it here.
To have a branch here on Philippines is not impossible, but for now I think they are more focusing to their plans. But maybe no one knows if their project will run smoothly and accordingly, they will have an idea to put some branch here.
I think before investors and businesses like this enter our market/economy we should establish a good relationship in the international community and give them a positive feedback and security that philippines is a good investment place to be. With current government i can say pretty soon enough big businesses and investors will put some bucks in here.

I think if VR will enter the Philippines. they will not be too big here. because we know that the Philippines is small in comparison to the countries that first built the amusement park. but it's not impossible to get VR. We know that this project is not impossible because our project is very nice.

Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:23:25 PM

I can't say much more about the devs, upon checking their telegram they are active in there but only few members joined the channel. I hope they can make something about this and spread the word to everyone, this is such a good platform for a park Smiley

they're doing really great in telegram, actively updating the members regarding their activities, i just hope that they will take time updating here as well.
Yeah that is right. The admin is always active and available to answer questions. But as what erasheed28 said, it only have a few members that is why we need to promote also their telegram channel.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:42:16 PM

Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.
Me too, I'm so excited to try VR Technology along with my friends and my family I'm sure that we are all likely to enjoy it here.
To have a branch here on Philippines is not impossible, but for now I think they are more focusing to their plans. But maybe no one knows if their project will run smoothly and accordingly, they will have an idea to put some branch here.
I think before investors and businesses like this enter our market/economy we should establish a good relationship in the international community and give them a positive feedback and security that philippines is a good investment place to be. With current government i can say pretty soon enough big businesses and investors will put some bucks in here.

I think if VR will enter the Philippines. they will not be too big here. because we know that the Philippines is small in comparison to the countries that first built the amusement park. but it's not impossible to get VR. We know that this project is not impossible because our project is very nice.
I think it will depends on what area they plan to execute the installation of their branch. Because there are still many available commercial and industrial area in our country.
King of the North

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:59:27 PM

it would be better if they have online battle with this arena if they build in other country also.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:21:00 PM

You do have a point. Some people living in the other countries have misconceptions and being stereotypical to Philippines. They are having the doubt to invest in such a project that will endanger their investments, aside from the corruption and chaos that's been happening for the past few months here in the Philippines, the materials needed to make a branch here is limited.

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:24:35 PM

Yeah that is right. The admin is always active and available to answer questions. But as what erasheed28 said, it only have a few members that is why we need to promote also their telegram channel.
they are active because they want people to know that they are real and eager to build a arena space in major cities. and maybe if more investor come, probably they can also build one here in philippines... i'm hoping so.
Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:32:45 PM

I think it will depends on what area they plan to execute the installation of their branch. Because there are still many available commercial and industrial area in our country.

Yes, there are populated places in our country yet the target market is a lil bit off. It can't be accessed by low-middle class people. Having the price that strikes 850-1200php is too much. Most of the family that will spend their time will be practical, in a sense that the expense while availing the service will be spent for foods.

23john23

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:38:08 PM

they are active because they want people to know that they are real and eager to build a arena space in major cities. and maybe if more investor come, probably they can also build one here in philippines... i'm hoping so.

In another time, maybe, but as of now they will be focusing on where they can capitalize from what they received from investors.

King of the North

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:06:03 PM

I am interested to what kind or type of devices that will be used in these amusment parks, how they work. I seen the videos of some VR gadgets and have tried one also, they are really impressive and entertaining. There are so many gadgets in development like the augmented reality which is also fun. Is there anyone that knows the specific devices that Arena space is using? or Is it a secret, Im just being curious.

There are some devices using in the parks:
PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive
HTC Vive VR cube (for one or two persons)
Samsung GearVR 2 + Samsung S6
VR Autosimulator, SKALA and Paraplane VR
You can also watch the video to see how it works - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMLBxArxWc
Is there some of your devices were going to be sale?

I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.
Everything I know is that equipment rent is possible

Some devices from Samsung, Homido, HTC and Fibrum are already availiable to buy at the park's territory

A little refinement:
There's a partnership with this companies
the main product is HTC Vive
Thanks admin/devs for answering. So we can buy in the park's territory only those some devices and gadgets?
You are right. Also soon it may be possible to buy them online.
Agreed, someday it is going to buy through online. Ok buddy thanks! Good to have you in this thread, now it's clear in my mind.
Thank you for the information, its great that the developers are giving these kind of information, it just shows that they are not just in for the money, they are more like ambassadors of new technology. Technology is not to be kept and made a profit, but its to be shared to everyone to get to the next step which is the further development of technology that would benefit all. I appreciate what you do and you have my support .
it's nice to know that in arena space there's a lot of equipment to use.. Having Ps4 in park? How exciting but i think the main atraction here is the HTC vr.. Hopefully they can develop a park that can play for many person or park like a battlefield for counter strike.. That's cool right?
You are right.
Our original interactive products include:
-Full Immersion VR - the system of complete immersion into virtual reality, enriched wit ha variety of content - VR shooting ranges, VR quests, labyrinths. VR worlds (rated 18+) capable of servicing 1-50 people in the same zone (optimally, 6-10 people).
-SKALA - an original combination of a climbing wall and a videogame.
-Digital avatar in full control of the actor, reflecting their every movement and facial expression.
Also, for example, is preparing a new VR attraction – Robot simulator.  (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bat3luJhUh4/?taken-by=arenaspaceico)

this Arena Space is a huge playground of virtual technology, so expect that we can not just use one thing.  but they prepare for more attraction to make more experience to us. and thank you for all updates and coordination.
Do they have some stuff toys or any souvenirs right there? Just asking, cause I think their facilities and games is excellent . Me and my friends expect more souvenirs to purchase when visiting the famous Arena Space.

I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.

It is allowed to use are own mobile inside arena by putting it on vr?and if that allowed it woud be great because you have some saved games in your mobile
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:14:00 PM

I am interested to what kind or type of devices that will be used in these amusment parks, how they work. I seen the videos of some VR gadgets and have tried one also, they are really impressive and entertaining. There are so many gadgets in development like the augmented reality which is also fun. Is there anyone that knows the specific devices that Arena space is using? or Is it a secret, Im just being curious.

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive
You can also watch the video to see how it works - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMLBxArxWc

Some devices from Samsung, Homido, HTC and Fibrum are already availiable to buy at the park's territory

A little refinement:
Thanks admin/devs for answering. So we can buy in the park's territory only those some devices and gadgets?
Agreed, someday it is going to buy through online. Ok buddy thanks! Good to have you in this thread, now it's clear in my mind.
Thank you for the information, its great that the developers are giving these kind of information, it just shows that they are not just in for the money, they are more like ambassadors of new technology. Technology is not to be kept and made a profit, but its to be shared to everyone to get to the next step which is the further development of technology that would benefit all. I appreciate what you do and you have my support .
it's nice to know that in arena space there's a lot of equipment to use.. Having Ps4 in park? How exciting but i think the main atraction here is the HTC vr.. Hopefully they can develop a park that can play for many person or park like a battlefield for counter strike.. That's cool right?
You are right.
-Full Immersion VR - the system of complete immersion into virtual reality, enriched wit ha variety of content - VR shooting ranges, VR quests, labyrinths. VR worlds (rated 18+) capable of servicing 1-50 people in the same zone (optimally, 6-10 people).
-Digital avatar in full control of the actor, reflecting their every movement and facial expression.
Also, for example, is preparing a new VR attraction – Robot simulator.  (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bat3luJhUh4/?taken-by=arenaspaceico)

this Arena Space is a huge playground of virtual technology, so expect that we can not just use one thing.  but they prepare for more attraction to make more experience to us. and thank you for all updates and coordination.
Do they have some stuff toys or any souvenirs right there? Just asking, cause I think their facilities and games is excellent . Me and my friends expect more souvenirs to purchase when visiting the famous Arena Space.

It is allowed to use are own mobile inside arena by putting it on vr?and if that allowed it woud be great because you have some saved games in your mobile

You can rent a helmet and use your own devices. About using own mobile inside arena I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.
23john23

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:22:02 PM

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive

A little refinement:
You are right.

You can rent a helmet and use your own devices. About using own mobile inside arena I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.

If this happens, the park will be overcrowded, right? People will be grouping up and just rent a VR helmet and will take the most of the space from people who are playing inside the park.

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:17:26 PM

that why where here, we will help them to spread the news about arena space. as of now philippines is not in the lists where they will build a arena space, but sooner , as the investor know what the capability of boosteroid in the phillipines, that they will earn an income, may be they will think that its time to build also an arena space in the philippines.

Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:26:13 PM

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive

A little refinement:
You are right.

If this happens, the park will be overcrowded, right? People will be grouping up and just rent a VR helmet and will take the most of the space from people who are playing inside the park.

If that is your suggestion, then arena space won't be building parks instead but manufacture a type of VR helmet to actually experience VR if they can easilly install mobile games to experience VR.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
King of the North

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:32:52 PM

Every country deserves to have an arena space and experience the VR Technology that I'm surely enjoy all of the people around the world.
Yes this is the kind of entertaintment for all save time and money for travel
Yes i agree on that but im just wondering if that kind of advance technology can afford by the people who wants to experience arena space.

They are integrating Blockchain Payment System on
the platform and we all know that using
this kind of technology can lessen any transaction fees
so I think that they will offer less service fee
than other VR parks in the industry.
Ok thats great thank you for the information in that case it is more convinient interms of payment and as you said its more cheaper than other VR industry.

this would be great if all country has this kind of project but it takes a lot of time and procedure.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:58:09 PM

Do you have the link for the Telegram group? I hope they will also update us here from time to time.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:02:00 PM

VR technology are not new to the filipino people , what I want in arena space is their concept of combination of amusement park with the VR technology. This is the unique services only Arena Space can give to some of the customer who love to use technology like VR.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:04:52 PM

it is also a utility token right? it is used in tokening and booking of tickets of the park? how does the token price gain increase if the token is in circulation?
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:11:03 PM

Do you have the link for the Telegram group? I hope they will also update us here from time to time.
Yes, ofcourse. Telegram group
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: