Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:39:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Kikestocio23

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:10:54 AM

This project is a taste of new and immerging digital world. This is the future of digital currency.
We are using it for recreational purposes now! How cool is that?

Absolutely!  Combining digital world with digital currency is actually not easy but arena space made it possible for us and I bet that this will be our future. 
It is quite amazing to think that our world will become full of digital. The currency, transaction, entertainment, businesses and other industry. But ofcourse it is quite also alarming because as we all know anything digital has a possibility to breach and malfunction. But we are still far from that.
Arena Space starts it all. A park that is full of advance and high technology is very amazing. Maybe someday some of their staffs inside the arena are robots that look like a real person because of their knowledge on advance technology.

This is the technological leap of mankind, somehow it amazed me and I'm a little bit scared. Soon the world will be full of Surrogates(referring to Bruce Willis film).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:15:54 PM

Games were great, equipment is great, facilities is great too... this is innovative and new grounds in the gaming industry. Wish they can have more franchise and reach asian regions, I am really hyped to experience this once it reach my country.
according to the road map the goal of the ico is to open a 5 to 15 large parks all around the world and Arena Space Parks in Beijing is one of them, then Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Singapore.
Did they mention why they chose those country to install and start their project? I mean why not in America or China wherein the population rate is quite high. I know they have strong reason, I just to know what are they.
Parks will be in America and China too. America - at first, in Las Vegas, then New York, Miami, Orlando. China - at first in Beijin, then in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Shanghai
I see, but did they said why they chose those countries? What are the things they consider before they qualify a certain country. Is the demographic status of the country is a factor?
The main reason is the purchase opportunity and the planned demand for the park
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:47:49 PM

Games were great, equipment is great, facilities is great too... this is innovative and new grounds in the gaming industry. Wish they can have more franchise and reach asian regions, I am really hyped to experience this once it reach my country.
according to the road map the goal of the ico is to open a 5 to 15 large parks all around the world and Arena Space Parks in Beijing is one of them, then Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Singapore.
Did they mention why they chose those country to install and start their project? I mean why not in America or China wherein the population rate is quite high. I know they have strong reason, I just to know what are they.
Maybe they other investor are not capable off in this project, but this will be great if they established in rich country.

In marketing, it's not about the population itself, but the target market's population. Those who uses VR in daily life, those places with high capped gamers, those places with the buying power in order to avail such services. China is in the list too, Beijing. America is congested with businesses. Don't worry, they know what they are doing.
So lot of plan of establishing park at that country I'm sure the people to the countries that they choose is so excited about their plan..
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:48:27 PM

Arena space has good service at all of their games and parks and interesting games.. I support this project .. i hope arena space is known for all countries and grows over the world
Yes families and friend will have a good bonding in this kind of park. many kind of interesting game that you can choice. yes their are planing not only in other country but putting all over the world.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:22:53 PM

Arena space has good service at all of their games and parks and interesting games.. I support this project .. i hope arena space is known for all countries and grows over the world
Yes families and friend will have a good bonding in this kind of park. many kind of interesting game that you can choice. yes their are planing not only in other country but putting all over the world.
that's the good thing about this park, they don't only entertain people with their VR Games and Technology but they bring family and friends closer together as well.

rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:50:10 PM

I wonder if ARena Space will come here in the Philippines, are they going to merge or join with the existing malls here like SM, Robinsons, Ayala Malls etc.? So that many people will easily recognize them because those malls are always crowded or they will just build their own park and become independent?
Actually, they really need wide space to build this project. It would be better if they come up like a theme park.

It is mentioned that arena space does not need a lot of space as compared to traditional theme parks where in you have huge rides and equipments because vr equipment is small unlike those used in traditional theme parks. I think even a mall could accommodate an arena space branch, but to handle increasing capacities, they would have to branch out too to prevent overcrowding.
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:31:44 PM

that's the good thing about this park, they don't only entertain people with their VR Games and Technology but they bring family and friends closer together as well.
yes thats right. i wanna know what is there games is? anyone
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:03:23 AM

Will this ever be possible to Philippines?

As of now, it is out of the question. They are on the edge of globalization and they will target those countries with a higher potential than Philippines.

They prioritizing the rich country that can afford and accomodate such a huge space and price of their services. We can say that Philippines cant accomodate this kind of Amusement park .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:07:37 AM

Will this ever be possible to Philippines?
Possible for what?  Can you elaborate your question sir. So anyone can answer your question.

I think what he's trying to say is that if the arena space is possible to build here in the Philippines, as of now I guess its not yet possible since it requires big amount of space so that arena space can operate here and build an amusement park , it requires I believe 500 sq meter .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:17:01 AM

Do you have photos\models of already developed parks?
of course you can google them or visit our instagram page

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now. 
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.
About Asia - park is planed in Beijing. With the help of franchises the number of parks will grow
Wow, nice to hear it, I'm really interested in

I just saw this photo on their instagram, it seems that you are in the real p2p combat Smiley

That seems very fun,  Grin i wanna try it someday. hopefully, they gonna build project globally.

woahh, thats looks really cool, i wanna try this with my friends, i'm sure it will be fun!
That is what I'm talking about. That game features in ARena Space is truly satisfying and gives another level of entertainment. Another reason to be excited is when the gamer are able to play and join along with the other players so that it is not kinda boring.

It the publication , we can see that both of them having fun with smile on their face, this an example that shows the fun, excitement and entertainment that VR technology can give to their customer .

A really interesting photo , youre right sir , it show how they enjoy the Arena Space services. If it continue and Arena Space build Vr amusement park worldwide it will have a big impact in the people who will avail their services , VR technology.
This one is looks inviting, somehow they don't have a plan in the philippines Cry
but i'm still supporting this project because no one knows maybe they could hit most asian countries and create parks in here as well.

Maybe soon , I mean there is still possibility that they will build an Arena Space here in the Philippines and some asian countries who also wanted to have this kind of entertainment park . But now I guess its the best and right way to choose rich country on where they will create Arena park.
Leetukyang

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:29:21 AM

Vr has a potential to change the art of entertainment industries it also has a potential to change the  way children play.
it's a bit sad, because children will have the different way of playing today, compared to what's in the past because of the technology. It won't affect the child that much using technology because exercise and excitement is still retained. So I support ARena Space Park.

Youre right ,nowadays we can see that some  of the children play on the internet and their tablets , they dont have time to exercise and play outside their house and socialize with some children . What I try to say is that if Arena Space Park operates here in my country it will benefit the children who wanted to entertain their self by the use of technology and with the combination of exercise activities .

ATLANTICO
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:38:32 AM

Vr has a potential to change the art of entertainment industries it also has a potential to change the  way children play.
it's a bit sad, because children will have the different way of playing today, compared to what's in the past because of the technology. It won't affect the child that much using technology because exercise and excitement is still retained. So I support ARena Space Park.

Youre right ,nowadays we can see that some  of the children play on the internet and their tablets , they dont have time to exercise and play outside their house and socialize with some children . What I try to say is that if Arena Space Park operates here in my country it will benefit the children who wanted to entertain their self by the use of technology and with the combination of exercise activities .

The children who can use this can enjoy and have a fun and also the activities and exercises can benefit the health of the children .

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
rdny

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:40:09 AM

I agree on this. Children nowadays spend more time on their screens may it be their mobile phone or computers increasing the risk of obesity through lack of physical activities like playing outside with friends. VR can help these kids have their physical activity while at the same time being immersed in a technology they would sure seem to love. Arena space can provide that venue for them. It is like a new kind of playground for kids and kids at heart.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:53:56 AM

Guys have you visited their telegram? The CEO Vasily Ryzhonkov is active last time and he is announcing some news for us regarding to open up some opportunity to have a franchise. They made a form for those people who interested to have franchise with them. Check it out on their telegram channel https://t.me/ico_arena.
Thanks for the link , will check it out later, Im hoping that I am qualified for the franchise, would love to see whats in store for this venture.
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:11:58 AM

Maybe they other investor are not capable off in this project, but this will be great if they established in rich country.

If its start and established in rich country then they will have enough funds and profits that can be use to build more arena space in some country like Philippines , lets just wait and hope that the devs and team Arena Space will do this .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:16:57 AM

In marketing, it's not about the population itself, but the target market's population. Those who uses VR in daily life, those places with high capped gamers, those places with the buying power in order to avail such services. China is in the list too, Beijing. America is congested with businesses. Don't worry, they know what they are doing.
So lot of plan of establishing park at that country I'm sure the people to the countries that they choose is so excited about their plan..

Yeah , you bet on this . I mean people in a country like Philippines are all excited having this kind of amusement park eventhough the Arena Space dont priority Philippines yet what more to the country who will first experience this kind of park, A VR park .

ATLANTICO
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:21:21 AM

Do you have photos\models of already developed parks?
of course you can google them or visit our instagram page

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now. 
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.
About Asia - park is planed in Beijing. With the help of franchises the number of parks will grow
Wow, nice to hear it, I'm really interested in

I just saw this photo on their instagram, it seems that you are in the real p2p combat Smiley

That seems very fun,  Grin i wanna try it someday. hopefully, they gonna build project globally.

woahh, thats looks really cool, i wanna try this with my friends, i'm sure it will be fun!
That is what I'm talking about. That game features in ARena Space is truly satisfying and gives another level of entertainment. Another reason to be excited is when the gamer are able to play and join along with the other players so that it is not kinda boring.

It the publication , we can see that both of them having fun with smile on their face, this an example that shows the fun, excitement and entertainment that VR technology can give to their customer .

A really interesting photo , youre right sir , it show how they enjoy the Arena Space services. If it continue and Arena Space build Vr amusement park worldwide it will have a big impact in the people who will avail their services , VR technology.
This one is looks inviting, somehow they don't have a plan in the philippines Cry
but i'm still supporting this project because no one knows maybe they could hit most asian countries and create parks in here as well.

Maybe soon , I mean there is still possibility that they will build an Arena Space here in the Philippines and some asian countries who also wanted to have this kind of entertainment park . But now I guess its the best and right way to choose rich country on where they will create Arena park.

Why you say so ? I mean it could be better if they choose also Philippines to the country that first use and avail their services , Filipino people are all addicted in technology like VR so Im sure eventhough the price is high they will try to find way to afford and experience this kind of technology in the park.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Leetukyang

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:31:46 AM

Is there an age limit when visiting the park? By the way, what is the minimum token purchase?

There are no age limit since the content will range from user-friendly to pvp type games. Moreover, games will be well descripted to assist whether one wants to play or not.

If the park is for the family to enjoy, the games are surely categorized for what they expect.
Good thing they have categorized by age, just make sure no one have heart problem for a intense game. Mostly now a days, some games have a extraordinary features that will shock you in instant. But I think the Arena Space is complete of first aid kit and some nurse that will always there to response in some circumstances/incident.
That's a good idea, i think monitoring kids condition should be put into consideration. There might be games that are not suitable for kids with severe heart issues as well as mentally as they can give harm to other kids but i think it's a small chance but arena should look unto this too.

Just what the team said and state , before using arena space they have a short discussion and introduction on how to use the VR parks .

ATLANTICO
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:37:31 AM

Guys they have an airdrop join now

How? Can you tell how to join and the procedures to do it? I think I need to participate in that, cause this is worthy project and full of potential in the future sense as well.

fill up the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvvcJRPh2dtMHjrnjGFgZH7xkiyalHws8EONkT8h8lUJGgJA/viewform and follow the conditions
Good news for the supporters of ARena Space. $40,000 is a huge money that will be allotted for the airdrop of arena space. I guess many customers and supporters will going to avail it. Keep it up ARena Space.
Looks good news. I wonder why they need to do some airdrop. I can't fully understand the purpose of airdrop. Is it part of their marketing strategy? How it will market and attract many more investors and customers?

They give aidrops for them to become popular in cryptoworld . If every member get the airdrop and token of Arena Space it will be enough for that coin to become popular . This is what I observe and just my opinion sir .
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:43:23 AM

Yeah , you bet on this . I mean people in a country like Philippines are all excited having this kind of amusement park eventhough the Arena Space dont priority Philippines yet what more to the country who will first experience this kind of park, A VR park .
theres a lot of VR technologies in the philippines you can play as well, but i know the offer of arena space for us. So if ever the arena is one of the priority in the philippinesa lot of people will patronize the project.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: