Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:28:49 AM

Guys they have an airdrop join now

How? Can you tell how to join and the procedures to do it? I think I need to participate in that, cause this is worthy project and full of potential in the future sense as well.

fill up the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvvcJRPh2dtMHjrnjGFgZH7xkiyalHws8EONkT8h8lUJGgJA/viewform and follow the conditions
Good news for the supporters of ARena Space. $40,000 is a huge money that will be allotted for the airdrop of arena space. I guess many customers and supporters will going to avail it. Keep it up ARena Space.
Looks good news. I wonder why they need to do some airdrop. I can't fully understand the purpose of airdrop. Is it part of their marketing strategy? How it will market and attract many more investors and customers?

They give aidrops for them to become popular in cryptoworld . If every member get the airdrop and token of Arena Space it will be enough for that coin to become popular . This is what I observe and just my opinion sir .
40,000$ worth of token will be given i already join in the airdrop its so easy just follow the rules

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:51:55 AM

This project is a taste of new and immerging digital world. This is the future of digital currency.
We are using it for recreational purposes now! How cool is that?

Absolutely!  Combining digital world with digital currency is actually not easy but arena space made it possible for us and I bet that this will be our future. 
It is quite amazing to think that our world will become full of digital. The currency, transaction, entertainment, businesses and other industry. But ofcourse it is quite also alarming because as we all know anything digital has a possibility to breach and malfunction. But we are still far from that.
Arena Space starts it all. A park that is full of advance and high technology is very amazing. Maybe someday some of their staffs inside the arena are robots that look like a real person because of their knowledge on advance technology.
You make me laugh dude. Wink But its possible though hence technology are rapidly amazed us.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:33:56 AM

This project is a taste of new and immerging digital world. This is the future of digital currency.

Absolutely!  Combining digital world with digital currency is actually not easy but arena space made it possible for us and I bet that this will be our future. 
It is quite amazing to think that our world will become full of digital. The currency, transaction, entertainment, businesses and other industry. But ofcourse it is quite also alarming because as we all know anything digital has a possibility to breach and malfunction. But we are still far from that.
Arena Space starts it all. A park that is full of advance and high technology is very amazing. Maybe someday some of their staffs inside the arena are robots that look like a real person because of their knowledge on advance technology.
You make me laugh dude. Wink But its possible though hence technology are rapidly amazed us.

You are now thinking for the future of the technology . But who knows , people keep improving and improving their technology . I just hope they will operate well to give more enjoyment and satisfaction entertainment to the people who will afford their services.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:39:51 AM

How? Can you tell how to join and the procedures to do it? I think I need to participate in that, cause this is worthy project and full of potential in the future sense as well.

fill up the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvvcJRPh2dtMHjrnjGFgZH7xkiyalHws8EONkT8h8lUJGgJA/viewform and follow the conditions
Good news for the supporters of ARena Space. $40,000 is a huge money that will be allotted for the airdrop of arena space. I guess many customers and supporters will going to avail it. Keep it up ARena Space.
Looks good news. I wonder why they need to do some airdrop. I can't fully understand the purpose of airdrop. Is it part of their marketing strategy? How it will market and attract many more investors and customers?

They give aidrops for them to become popular in cryptoworld . If every member get the airdrop and token of Arena Space it will be enough for that coin to become popular . This is what I observe and just my opinion sir .
40,000$ worth of token will be given i already join in the airdrop its so easy just follow the rules

Is there any airdrop for Arena Space token ? I want to participate in this , I know if I hold and get more tokens of arena space sooner or later the value of this will pump and increase. Please just give us link .
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:50:10 AM

You are now thinking for the future of the technology . But who knows , people keep improving and improving their technology . I just hope they will operate well to give more enjoyment and satisfaction entertainment to the people who will afford their services.

Yes, because of the possibility that this will happen as we can see in movies. We can't stop our Time now in daily progress, In ancient times we did not believe that man could fly but now we see that's happening. Yes, they need to give their best in the operation of this project In order not to beat Arena Space with other projects similar to this. Good Job!
Tiernadi

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:53:45 AM

How much they collect?
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:04:51 AM

How much they collect?

There's no update yet about the funds collected . Please wait , of if you want you can join their telegram .

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:07:14 AM

Yes, because of the possibility that this will happen as we can see in movies. We can't stop our Time now in daily progress, In ancient times we did not believe that man could fly but now we see that's happening. Yes, they need to give their best in the operation of this project In order not to beat Arena Space with other projects similar to this. Good Job!

With VR era coming out and the vast decline seen on movie theaters  across the globe, Arena Space stands to be the future of entateinment
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:27:00 AM

But I guess this is still far from reality sir , maybe he just exaggerate . But still I just hope Arena Space will reach and collect more funds that can be use to build more arena space worldwide . Because of their advance technology it requires more funds .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:35:11 AM

With VR era coming out and the vast decline seen on movie theaters  across the globe, Arena Space stands to be the future of entateinment

VR technology is one of the advance technology now , if you combine it to park it will be one of the best entertainment. Imagine having a park that have fun activity by using VR technology . It will be fun for sure .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:46:31 AM

VR technology is one of the advance technology now , if you combine it to park it will be one of the best entertainment. Imagine having a park that have fun activity by using VR technology . It will be fun for sure .

Take note: There are games that is not for individual only , you can play game in a group. So it means you and your friends/family can enjoy their service at the same time. This is looks like the 2018 trailer for "Ready Player One" , so much fun!
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:46:29 AM

Take note: There are games that is not for individual only , you can play game in a group. So it means you and your friends/family can enjoy their service at the same time. This is looks like the 2018 trailer for "Ready Player One" , so much fun!

Yep, there's a video I've watched about 4-5 people will play in a room and will fight zombies until they finish the stages.

rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:51:21 AM

Yep, there's a video I've watched about 4-5 people will play in a room and will fight zombies until they finish the stages.

Is it like left 4 dead but in VR? That sounds so cool! But it can be scary for the faint of heart.
Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:31:17 AM

Is there any airdrop for Arena Space token ? I want to participate in this , I know if I hold and get more tokens of arena space sooner or later the value of this will pump and increase. Please just give us link .

Yes, I think you should follow the quoted replies in order to do so. There's form right there.

Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:07:24 AM

Games were great, equipment is great, facilities is great too... this is innovative and new grounds in the gaming industry. Wish they can have more franchise and reach asian regions, I am really hyped to experience this once it reach my country.
according to the road map the goal of the ico is to open a 5 to 15 large parks all around the world and Arena Space Parks in Beijing is one of them, then Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Singapore.
Did they mention why they chose those country to install and start their project? I mean why not in America or China wherein the population rate is quite high. I know they have strong reason, I just to know what are they.
Maybe they other investor are not capable off in this project, but this will be great if they established in rich country.

In marketing, it's not about the population itself, but the target market's population. Those who uses VR in daily life, those places with high capped gamers, those places with the buying power in order to avail such services. China is in the list too, Beijing. America is congested with businesses. Don't worry, they know what they are doing.
So lot of plan of establishing park at that country I'm sure the people to the countries that they choose is so excited about their plan..
of course they will surely be excited if there would be different parks around the world. The target places of ARena Space is where it would efficiently grow and the population of feasible investors. For example, where is the place that you would like to see children? Where are the places with advance technologies? Ofcourse in Korea, China and etc. For now, it is for the rich country, for them to gather information and as well as investors
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:15:02 AM

Is there an age limit when visiting the park? By the way, what is the minimum token purchase?

There are no age limit since the content will range from user-friendly to pvp type games. Moreover, games will be well descripted to assist whether one wants to play or not.

If the park is for the family to enjoy, the games are surely categorized for what they expect.
Good thing they have categorized by age, just make sure no one have heart problem for a intense game. Mostly now a days, some games have a extraordinary features that will shock you in instant. But I think the Arena Space is complete of first aid kit and some nurse that will always there to response in some circumstances/incident.
That's a good idea, i think monitoring kids condition should be put into consideration. There might be games that are not suitable for kids with severe heart issues as well as mentally as they can give harm to other kids but i think it's a small chance but arena should look unto this too.

Just what the team said and state , before using arena space they have a short discussion and introduction on how to use the VR parks .
It is really important to have a short discussion before entering the arena space because of that everyone will know what their going to do inside of the arena.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:21:04 AM

Is it like left 4 dead but in VR? That sounds so cool! But it can be scary for the faint of heart.
yes but before you will be able to play an intense game, for sure they will give you an orientation about it. Will ask you if you have heart health problems and etc. and if ever you can play games like that or see someone play like that, it would be fun.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:25:44 AM

Is there an age limit when visiting the park? By the way, what is the minimum token purchase?

There are no age limit since the content will range from user-friendly to pvp type games. Moreover, games will be well descripted to assist whether one wants to play or not.

If the park is for the family to enjoy, the games are surely categorized for what they expect.
Good thing they have categorized by age, just make sure no one have heart problem for a intense game. Mostly now a days, some games have a extraordinary features that will shock you in instant. But I think the Arena Space is complete of first aid kit and some nurse that will always there to response in some circumstances/incident.
That's a good idea, i think monitoring kids condition should be put into consideration. There might be games that are not suitable for kids with severe heart issues as well as mentally as they can give harm to other kids but i think it's a small chance but arena should look unto this too.

Just what the team said and state , before using arena space they have a short discussion and introduction on how to use the VR parks .
It is really important to have a short discussion before entering the arena space because of that everyone will know what their going to do inside of the arena.
Yeah you are right it should inform all the users about the arena before they enter. They no need any staff to guide them and I think they will enjoy it.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:27:19 AM

Wow they really made it. I will join too in their airdrop. Go arena!
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:50:36 PM

How much they collect?
Collected about 283 thousand dollars at the moment in ETH and fiat money.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: