Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

It's a expensive game.but the arena space gave us a chance or opportunity to be able to play.even we don't own any this vr/high tech.just go at arena space and feel once a lifetime fun😍.
Why once in a lifetime if you can afford it and use it to the fullest? I think that ARENA SPACE service is not so high to pay for sure. If you want more token, go and join to their airdrop and other campaign to get some ARENA SPACE Token ( optional but useful ) . Where there's a will there's a way like many people says. Good luck!
yes your right ,once you got there makes the fullest of your time to have fun, extra ordinary exciting vr/technology games,plus you got a change also to join other activity there.to gain more tokens.😍
Most people are willing to save their money for something, so I think people will save a lot so that they will experience the once in lifetime event in their life.
Especially Filipinos, they will save their salary to something that they think is worth and give them happiness and joy. They like challenges and dare to do something that can satisfy them. So for me, Arena Space is something that is worth for your money and time.
You know if you're Filipino, you are adventurous. What I like for most of the Filipinoes are they are open-minded when it comes to technology. They will find a way just to experience ARena Space. Good Job for the team, they have given us the chance to experience this.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Few can avail their services, I mean if you think that the price is low by the advance technology they will use I guess you all wrong . Advance technology like VR in the park requires high maintenance , they will need more funds for the maintenance that is why the price I guess will be high.

Yes , we can say that the price will be high for availing such a advance technology like VR in the park . But who knows , maybe they will make more consideration about the price since Philippines in fact is not a rich country that everyone can avail a high price for an amusement park .
I think in the first open of arena they should give a promo then when there are many investors they can now raise the price.

In making and planning to build arena space here in the Philippines it needs a big investors that can finance the production of Arena Space. It requires huge amount of funds and space .

There are many potential investor here in the Philippines , all we need to do is to spread this project so that they can be aware of this services . In no time I believe the investors will finance this kind of project.

And I found the feasible location of it. Either put it on MoA (Mall of Asia) or somewhere in BGC
well in terms of location. I would suggest that its better to build arena space some where in north.. like in clark... it has more open space and no traffic at all.
We are too advanced to think about that matter Grin But it is better, to get the good idea of ​​each participant. Yes, they need to think about where to build Arena Space when they bring it to the Philippines. They need to build it in the area where they can reach many people, it's good for them because they can earn a lot of money and at the same time many people will enjoy their facility and gadgets and of course their great services.

Famous landmark here in the philippines will be a good one to put and operate arena space. A lot of people for sure will enjoy this kind of Virtual Reality park. Though it is totally new to the filipino people but pretty sure that this will create more entertainment parks and soon this will be a famous attraction for the people.
Filipinos really love all new on their eyes and new experience. They are adventurous and they like new challenges.
It's right that most Filipinos want to try something new in their eyes so it's definitely a lot of Filipinos will encourage this kind of park.
yes your'e right filipinos people must try something new like blockchain to know about more apps that will help them
yes filipino was so competitive any thing they try once its trending or new to thier eyes and i know filipino people will enjoy this arena
Filipino can make arena space trending, Filipino can make promote the arena to the other people if they  try the arena.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Gagayalano123

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

Updates about arena space looks more exciting, Can't wait to experience this kind of technology where I can act as if I'm in the actual scenarios while playing. How cool is that for sure the games arena space offering are fun and exciting.
I agree with you. Most of their updates really excites me. From how they started and from today. What I have heard right now is the ARena Space also got a scam sites, this si alarming but a bad publicity is also a publicity. I commend the team for preventing such scam as much as possible.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Few can avail their services, I mean if you think that the price is low by the advance technology they will use I guess you all wrong . Advance technology like VR in the park requires high maintenance , they will need more funds for the maintenance that is why the price I guess will be high.

Yes , we can say that the price will be high for availing such a advance technology like VR in the park . But who knows , maybe they will make more consideration about the price since Philippines in fact is not a rich country that everyone can avail a high price for an amusement park .
I think in the first open of arena they should give a promo then when there are many investors they can now raise the price.

In making and planning to build arena space here in the Philippines it needs a big investors that can finance the production of Arena Space. It requires huge amount of funds and space .

There are many potential investor here in the Philippines , all we need to do is to spread this project so that they can be aware of this services . In no time I believe the investors will finance this kind of project.

And I found the feasible location of it. Either put it on MoA (Mall of Asia) or somewhere in BGC
well in terms of location. I would suggest that its better to build arena space some where in north.. like in clark... it has more open space and no traffic at all.
We are too advanced to think about that matter Grin But it is better, to get the good idea of ​​each participant. Yes, they need to think about where to build Arena Space when they bring it to the Philippines. They need to build it in the area where they can reach many people, it's good for them because they can earn a lot of money and at the same time many people will enjoy their facility and gadgets and of course their great services.

Famous landmark here in the philippines will be a good one to put and operate arena space. A lot of people for sure will enjoy this kind of Virtual Reality park. Though it is totally new to the filipino people but pretty sure that this will create more entertainment parks and soon this will be a famous attraction for the people.
Filipinos really love all new on their eyes and new experience. They are adventurous and they like new challenges.
It's right that most Filipinos want to try something new in their eyes so it's definitely a lot of Filipinos will encourage this kind of park.
yes your'e right filipinos people must try something new like blockchain to know about more apps that will help them
yes filipino was so competitive any thing they try once its trending or new to thier eyes and i know filipino people will enjoy this arena
Filipino can make arena space trending, Filipino can make promote the arena to the other people if they  try the arena.

And that move is is so Pinoy. They will always do. Post on social medias and stuffs: twitters, instagram, facebook, and etc.

Gagayalano123

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

<how about membership card?do they need that to pen able to play in arena? If that so how about put also some freebies and discount those having a membership card😍it really attract the people.
I think they have it but im not sure.. as far as i know most of all of entertaiment park or what they are having membership promo. I think they have
Maybe they have a membership card but there must be another way to play their games not only for those who have cards. There are only certain advantage for those who have compare to don't have.
yah youre right... like discount on the ticket/ half the price for the memebers....ie some perks give a aways... membership is for additional ways for the visitors to comeback. as long us people will enjoy..it doesnt matter..Smiley
That membership card will offer more convenient way to experience their park. It avoid queuing and waiting time for the customers because they can buy tokens online and they can also put some load in loading station which is better if they will have.
yeah... its more convenient if you are a memeber of arena.. you can get all the perks that arena has.. for sure all the member will surely satisfy the craving on a technology like this...absolutely must try...

I think it's good to have a card that's being bought because it's better when you have an arena card because of the benifits it causes. Just like you can buy a token online, you can get points for use with other arena products like foods. that they do not spend much money but they have accumulated points on their card. that's just some of the benifits that could be useful in the card if there is.
I think there's a membership card that will gain points each time you play and you can use it to redeem for the things they offer in the park. Like foods and drinks after their play. I hope they will have spa in the park to say  "we got it all for you"

Kikestocio23

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

<how about membership card?do they need that to pen able to play in arena? If that so how about put also some freebies and discount those having a membership card😍it really attract the people.
I think they have it but im not sure.. as far as i know most of all of entertaiment park or what they are having membership promo. I think they have
Maybe they have a membership card but there must be another way to play their games not only for those who have cards. There are only certain advantage for those who have compare to don't have.
yah youre right... like discount on the ticket/ half the price for the memebers....ie some perks give a aways... membership is for additional ways for the visitors to comeback. as long us people will enjoy..it doesnt matter..Smiley
That membership card will offer more convenient way to experience their park. It avoid queuing and waiting time for the customers because they can buy tokens online and they can also put some load in loading station which is better if they will have.
yeah... its more convenient if you are a memeber of arena.. you can get all the perks that arena has.. for sure all the member will surely satisfy the craving on a technology like this...absolutely must try...

I think it's good to have a card that's being bought because it's better when you have an arena card because of the benifits it causes. Just like you can buy a token online, you can get points for use with other arena products like foods. that they do not spend much money but they have accumulated points on their card. that's just some of the benifits that could be useful in the card if there is.
I think there's a membership card that will gain points each time you play and you can use it to redeem for the things they offer in the park. Like foods and drinks after their play. I hope they will have spa in the park to say  "we got it all for you"

I think a spa would be great after a long day of playing in a virtual world.

neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

VR is a great idea, and it's great to be there.
I hope more people will pay attention to this coin.

People will surely do. ARena Space is revolutionary concept of entertainment bringing a new technology for the gaming industry.
It is a wonderful concept that people can enjoy it not only young people as well as adults who are sure to enjoy this kind of park.
Definitely it's a nice idea that a lot of people will surely agree, VR is very enjoyable kind of technology that everyone will patronize it. I hope for the succesful of this project.
off course it's a nice project hope to hit our hard cap. cause there are so many gamers in the world vr arena is new to our eyes and i know a lot of people will try this arena space
Even if you're not sure gamer's will be fascinated with this kind of park it is so enjoyable.

kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

Ohhhh! I wished the price in the Philippines would be affordable, because taxes are getting bigger, our government is getting good at corrupting things.
You're right for many Filipinos to experience that kind of park at affordable prices even when you are not rich you can be experience it.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:57:50 PM

And that move is is so Pinoy. They will always do. Post on social medias and stuffs: twitters, instagram, facebook, and etc.

imagine in all corners of the world there are Filipinos who will introduce them to the arena space plus the good quality of game and experience. no doubt that the arena space will get it to the top!
Johnmercuryxe4

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

VR is a great idea, and it's great to be there.
I hope more people will pay attention to this coin.

People will surely do. ARena Space is revolutionary concept of entertainment bringing a new technology for the gaming industry.
It is a wonderful concept that people can enjoy it not only young people as well as adults who are sure to enjoy this kind of park.
Definitely it's a nice idea that a lot of people will surely agree, VR is very enjoyable kind of technology that everyone will patronize it. I hope for the succesful of this project.
off course it's a nice project hope to hit our hard cap. cause there are so many gamers in the world vr arena is new to our eyes and i know a lot of people will try this arena space
Even if you're not sure gamer's will be fascinated with this kind of park it is so enjoyable.
You do not need to be a gamer to experience the arena space. what more attracts people is the gamers comments on vr experience and encourage them to try it.
Johnmercuryxe4

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:05:12 PM

Filipinos are open to new things, new experience and challenges despite the cost of it. Filipino people likes to have fun and enjoy life so Arena Space will be a big hit here in the Philippines if ever.
every new technology are very welcome to filipino people... this technology is like a cellphone.. every time cp has a new model or lates model.. filipino people are very eager to buy or to be in..thAt why this will be a big hit to everyone.

Yup, they will do almost anything just to be part of something new. They can borrow money from another people out of desperation to buy the latest model of cellphone.
i agree with you.  thats the mentality of the most filipinos but come to think of it, they will buy and borrow money just to experience the revolutionary technology once in a lifetime that surely they will not regret to have it.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:46:01 PM

It's a expensive game.but the arena space gave us a chance or opportunity to be able to play.even we don't own any this vr/high tech.just go at arena space and feel once a lifetime fun😍.
Why once in a lifetime if you can afford it and use it to the fullest? I think that ARENA SPACE service is not so high to pay for sure. If you want more token, go and join to their airdrop and other campaign to get some ARENA SPACE Token ( optional but useful ) . Where there's a will there's a way like many people says. Good luck!
I agree, and besides the gadgets used by arena space is also available to the public for personal gaming. The good thing about arena space is that its in a public area where you have face to face interaction with other people. I think this kind of an upgrade for the usual arcade, and this might be the standard in future arcades.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:12:41 PM

I agree, and besides the gadgets used by arena space is also available to the public for personal gaming. The good thing about arena space is that its in a public area where you have face to face interaction with other people. I think this kind of an upgrade for the usual arcade, and this might be the standard in future arcades.
the good thing about this new gaming technology, is that you can interact to other people having both of you are players or opponents, unlike other game console that you spend wasting all your time playing video game inside your room or your house. this game is a good way to make friend, to have a social intervention between human. thanks to all developers making this kind of game.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:14:16 AM

How many attractions will there be in one ARena Space VR Park? It'll be best if there are lots of attraction to choose from in a park. People will surely go back to the park if there's a lot of games to choose from and it is also good if there will be an attraction that a person will use their whole body to move to promote locomotion activities. I'm really to investing to this if that happens.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:58:23 AM

This space arena is  very very unique.our imagination in every game ,space arena will make it true.we can drive  a car even we don't know how.jus using their hich tech vr game,feel that your in the outer space .no doubt young and old will enjoy this.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:23:41 AM

Hi, how can I determine the efficiency of ROI once I invested to this ICO?
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:49:54 AM
Merited by HyunBin (2), nniecan001 (1)

One of the best station in Arena Space - Worldwide VR Park is their Cafe and Party Room . Don't have any idea what kind or brand of coffee they use to partner with. Hoping that they choose a good quality like Starbuck,The Coffee Bean, J.CO, Seattle's Best Coffee, Krispy Kreme and many more. Or maybe they have their own brand of coffee which is alternative income/profit for sure. So cool place to have some fun. What do you think?
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

One of the best station in Arena Space - Worldwide VR Park is their Cafe and Party Room . Don't have any idea what kind or brand of coffee they use to partner with. Hoping that they choose a good quality like Starbuck,The Coffee Bean, J.CO, Seattle's Best Coffee, Krispy Kreme and many more. Or maybe they have their own brand of coffee which is alternative income/profit for sure. So cool place to have some fun. What do you think?
I bet this station is most likely for the parents and or grandparents that are with minors that wants to play in the Arena, its gonna be the parents and no gamers zone, their just there for the coffee and free internet haha.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

I bet this station is most likely for the parents and or grandparents that are with minors that wants to play in the Arena, its gonna be the parents and no gamers zone, their just there for the coffee and free internet haha.
The team are really giving their customers a convenient facilities. Like this, aside from offering a one of a kind entertainment, they also offer a relaxing facilities which will bre useful for those people who will stay all day in the park.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:23:49 PM

This space arena is  very very unique.our imagination in every game ,space arena will make it true.we can drive  a car even we don't know how.jus using their hich tech vr game,feel that your in the outer space .no doubt young and old will enjoy this.😍
Yes exactly, that is what technology can do. It can make possible those impossible things. It can make you feel that you are in the actual scenario of the game. That is why it is applicable in any kind of people.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: