Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Unthinkingbit

Activity: 935
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:34:02 AM

Hi everyone, I'm pleased to announce that v2 of the redesigned devcoin.org is now live:

http://devcoin.org

Thanks for your great work, you get the final payment of another 36 shares.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unthinkingbit

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:37:43 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 08:42:53 AM by Unthinkingbit

Here is the Devcoin video.  I finally got it on youtube

The video is at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkzHpJTAwd0

Tibbers is awarded the last 24 shares from the animation bounty. The animation bounty is finished.

Edit: The last video was taken down, the latest link should work.

hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:54:23 AM

2) Is this wallet:

http://media.andarazoroflove.org/Devcoin-Installer.exe

ready to go or is it still being finalized? Should the link overwrite the current link for "Devcoin Setup Exe Windows32"?

That wallet is good and has been approved as the new "Official Wallet." It has the most up to date binaries in it and can replace your current link.

Done, it replaced the Devcoin Setup Exe Windows32 link. The old Devcoin GUI Windows32 and Devcoind Windows32 links are still there.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 12:55:24 AM

Hi everyone, I'm pleased to announce that v2 of the redesigned devcoin.org is now live:

What's new in V2

• DVC ticker added to homepage (thanks tenthirtyone)
  • Community link added to top nav (points to this thread for now, I'll change it to point to the new DVC forum when ready)
  • FAQ link added to top nav
  • Made the site ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) compliant
  • Slowed the slider down a bit (anytime the cursor is placed on the slider it will pause as well)
  • Added Javascript to automatically resize slide height based on content (only seen by users with a very small viewport or users who have greatly increased the font size)
  • Various minor text edits and link additions as requested by the community (Note: once the link list on the Spend DVC page becomes too long, I'll categorize the links into tabbed format)
  • Fixed IE8 layout issue
  • Created FAQ page - this was a lot of work as I had to scour through a ton of text from a bunch of different sources and rewrite all of the content into question and answer format... I'd be happy to add more FAQs, I just ask that they be submitted in traditional FAQ format, meaning a single question with a concise and terse answer Smiley

Mobile Enhancements:

• Added detection for very small viewports (i.e. smartphones). If the site is viewed with a smartphone the images in the slider and on the download page are not displayed due to the lack of space (the images do not contain content, they are merely decorative). I wrote some custom CSS for small viewport devices so the site looks much better on smartphones now.
  • Added swipe detection to slider (Note: the slider does not support swiping by default - I implemented an add-on to make it work though I am unable to test it as I am using an emulator without a touchscreen. Someone please check it with an iPhone and an Android smartphone.)

Questions for the community:

1) http://dvc4giftcards.us/ - as I posted previously, this site is being flagged as malicious by the popular WOT (Web of Trust) plugin:

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/dvc4giftcards.us?utm_source=addon&utm_content=warn-viewsc

Therefore, I don't think this link should be added until this is cleared up as it could undermine Devcoin's credibility. Does anyone know the owner of this site?

2) Is this wallet:

ready to go or is it still being finalized? Should the link overwrite the current link for "Devcoin Setup Exe Windows32"?

3) Social media links - I can add them in a jiffy but I need to know which Facebook/Twitter/YouTube pages to point to (sounds like there aren't any "official" Devcoin social media pages, just what people are putting up on their own)

That's all for now, let me know what you think Smiley

I just went to Devcoin.org on my iphone 4 and tested the swipe feature. The feature does work fine but runs a little on the slow side. The rest of the site looks like a regular web version of a website that people are used to viewing.

Would it be possible for a link to be on the bottom of the web version of the site that allowed people to return to the main site? It might be helpful for those who have larger cell phones.

Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
hypersire

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:59:15 AM

I like how easy it is to navigate and use hypersire. Thanks for all your hard work.

I do have a question/suggestion, could http://www.kissmyweb.com be added to the list of businesses accepting Devcoins or is there an approval process I need to undertake? and could there be something on the http://devcoin.org/spend-devcoin.html page about how businesses can support Devcoin?

Hi Melodiem, I added kissmyweb yesterday - it's on the Spend Devcoin page already. If you don't see it try clearing your browser's cache as you might still be looking at the old copy.

As for businesses supporting DVC, this is also found on the Spend Devcoins page:

"You can incorporate the Devcoin checkout into your own website, which will allow you to accept Devcoin, Bitcoin and over 20 other cryptocurrencies. See coinpayments.net for more information."
hypersire

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:03:23 AM

Thanks Unthinkingbit, I really enjoyed working on it. I would definitely like to stay around as the Web Admin for devcoin.org, making updates as needed. Also, maybe there are some entirely new Devcoin-related web site projects that I could help with? I read about the forum requirements that tenthirtyone is working on but I'm not really a backend coder - if there is any front end design work or writing that needs to be done for the forum I'd be happy to help.
shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:04:06 AM

2) Is this wallet:

That wallet is good and has been approved as the new "Official Wallet." It has the most up to date binaries in it and can replace your current link.

This is one thing I haven't tried yet, how would you ensure that your current wallet and all the addresses make it to the new software?

You don't need to do anything but install the wallet. It does not install anything to %appdata% which is where your wallet lives, only to Program Files, so you can safely install and run this client even if you have an older one already installed.
hypersire

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:10:02 AM

What's new in V2

• DVC ticker added to homepage (thanks tenthirtyone)
  • Community link added to top nav (points to this thread for now, I'll change it to point to the new DVC forum when ready)
  • FAQ link added to top nav
  • Made the site ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) compliant
  • Slowed the slider down a bit (anytime the cursor is placed on the slider it will pause as well)
  • Added Javascript to automatically resize slide height based on content (only seen by users with a very small viewport or users who have greatly increased the font size)
  • Various minor text edits and link additions as requested by the community (Note: once the link list on the Spend DVC page becomes too long, I'll categorize the links into tabbed format)
  • Fixed IE8 layout issue
  • Created FAQ page - this was a lot of work as I had to scour through a ton of text from a bunch of different sources and rewrite all of the content into question and answer format... I'd be happy to add more FAQs, I just ask that they be submitted in traditional FAQ format, meaning a single question with a concise and terse answer Smiley

Mobile Enhancements:

• Added detection for very small viewports (i.e. smartphones). If the site is viewed with a smartphone the images in the slider and on the download page are not displayed due to the lack of space (the images do not contain content, they are merely decorative). I wrote some custom CSS for small viewport devices so the site looks much better on smartphones now.
  • Added swipe detection to slider (Note: the slider does not support swiping by default - I implemented an add-on to make it work though I am unable to test it as I am using an emulator without a touchscreen. Someone please check it with an iPhone and an Android smartphone.)

Questions for the community:

1) http://dvc4giftcards.us/ - as I posted previously, this site is being flagged as malicious by the popular WOT (Web of Trust) plugin:

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/dvc4giftcards.us?utm_source=addon&utm_content=warn-viewsc

Therefore, I don't think this link should be added until this is cleared up as it could undermine Devcoin's credibility. Does anyone know the owner of this site?

2) Is this wallet:

3) Social media links - I can add them in a jiffy but I need to know which Facebook/Twitter/YouTube pages to point to (sounds like there aren't any "official" Devcoin social media pages, just what people are putting up on their own)

That's all for now, let me know what you think Smiley

I just went to Devcoin.org on my iphone 4 and tested the swipe feature. The feature does work fine but runs a little on the slow side. The rest of the site looks like a regular web version of a website that people are used to viewing.

Would it be possible for a link to be on the bottom of the web version of the site that allowed people to return to the main site? It might be helpful for those who have larger cell phones.

Bittzy78

Thanks Bittzy78, I'm glad to hear the swipe function is working.

Well, the mobile version IS the main version of the site - the only difference is that the images from the slider and download page have been removed. None of the images contain any content anyway, they are just there for decorative effect. So no content is lost from the mobile view at all.

It is currently set to only hide images from the smallest viewports (<479px) so iPads and tablets should see the graphics just fine.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 01:12:00 AM

I would like to link the video from facebook for my facebook friends to see but can we get those typos fixed first that I mentioned previously?

(maystart and Moto.)

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
melodiem

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:13:54 AM

Hi Melodiem, I added kissmyweb yesterday - it's on the Spend Devcoin page already. If you don't see it try clearing your browser's cache as you might still be looking at the old copy.

As for businesses supporting DVC, this is also found on the Spend Devcoins page:

"You can incorporate the Devcoin checkout into your own website, which will allow you to accept Devcoin, Bitcoin and over 20 other cryptocurrencies. See coinpayments.net for more information."

Embarrassed there has to be one in every crowd, at least if it's me someone else is off the hook.

The new pages look really sleek and even on my crappy android it looks great! Thanks again hypersire x

Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 01:17:11 AM

Thanks Bittzy78, I'm glad to hear the swipe function is working.

Well, the mobile version IS the main version of the site - the only difference is that the images from the slider and download page have been removed. None of the images contain any content anyway, they are just there for decorative effect. So no content is lost from the mobile view at all.

It is currently set to only hide images from the smallest viewports (<479px) so iPads and tablets should see the graphics just fine.

lol, I am constantly telling the world just how low tech I am. Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Unthinkingbit

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:17:59 AM

Thanks Unthinkingbit, I really enjoyed working on it. I would definitely like to stay around as the Web Admin for devcoin.org, making updates as needed.

As long as you're working on it you'll be the Web Admin.

Also, maybe there are some entirely new Devcoin-related web site projects that I could help with?

New web sites, and projects in general, will have to wait for the forum, because this thread has too much stuff on it already. I hope the forum will be fully operational in a month. Once it is, there will be lots of web sites.

I read about the forum requirements that tenthirtyone is working on but I'm not really a backend coder - if there is any front end design work or writing that needs to be done for the forum I'd be happy to help.

Please message him. I don't know how much front end design work there is, but there's certainly going to be lots of stuff to do.

dalamar96

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 01:21:49 AM

You don't need to do anything but install the wallet. It does not install anything to %appdata% which is where your wallet lives, only to Program Files, so you can safely install and run this client even if you have an older one already installed.

Cool Thank you! Just didn't want to screw something up! Smiley

Earn Devcoins by Writing | The Young Mage | DevCoin / DevTome Info Prototype Website
DVC:   1ARHF6HmFL87Rw29qZi1x5TGTDzFDQxMFH
BTC:   19w38CCB8YaxmJHkNH8gMjZYjw64SkQCcM
DODG: DNzDJTJrPEsSYpDGmD2iCFUfK8iJjeqm7C
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 01:49:50 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 02:43:02 AM by Bittzy78

I am attempting to spread the Devcoin love a little by finding a way to sell on ebay that complies with their terms. I had some success a few days ago selling Devcoins and sending them directly to the buyers wallets, but I found out that I was violating ebay selling policies.

It seems the only way around their rules is to physically send a buyer something in the mail with tracking. So, I am going to try the CEX.IO voucher code route and just send it to my buyers with the code on a certificate.

I think this could serve two fold. It could increase the awareness of Devcoin to people who have never heard of it before on ebay and give an increase in Devcoin deposits and withdrawals on CEX.IO. The increase in overall Devcoin traffic might convince them to allow Devcoin trading.

ebay link
http://www.ebay.com/sch/bittzy78/m.html?item=291053262832&pt=US_World_Coins&hash=item43c42057f0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I am not trying to sell Devcoins to anyone on this forum...just showing everyone what I am up to.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
melodiem

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:21:48 AM

Ok, I have an odd request. Is it possible to change my username on Devtome?

I signed up to Devtome with a little skepticism and lured by the idea "get paid to write", but I am now so sold on the whole concept of Devcoins that I am driving people around me crazy (quote from housemate: I cant wait to have a conversation with you about something else!)  

The idea of a future where creative souls are supported to be just that, not supporting themselves by being something else for someone else - is an idea I really want to get behind and right now my life has enough space to allow me to.

If developers didn't have to worry about marketing themselves and paying the rent, how many innovations, developments and ideas on hold in peoples spare rooms could be set free? If writers could write what they think and feel, not what promotes their bosses, and artists could truly be expressions of social commentary instead of being concerned by the saleability of their work, would humanity be inspired to growth rather than greed? I know it all sounds a bit idealistic but with the work you guys are doing, it is also possible that a struggling artist in outer Mongolia/(random country) could have as much access and support for their work as anyone else, anywhere else on the planet.

Anyway, when I signed up, I used melodiem (which is my name and I do use it online but mostly for website or business services and there are a lot of melodiem's in the world). I had a business mindset about Devtome because that is what drew me.

My working names as an artist and performer are Melodiemuse and jaciblak but I learned the hard way to be a bit protective of my melodiemuse because Ive used it so long its become a trademark for my artwork offline and a spiteful ex showed me I had been a little naive. (I have not used jaciblak in a long time and it was mostly a music performance name)

Because I understand Devcoin better and what it is about I want to correct this. I came into this looking for another way to help pay the rent but I know now that  want to associate myself as an artist with Devtome and devcoins and since I didnt know how to pay the rent before I came in, if that never happens I am no worse off  Grin

I have also chosen to publish my first solo book on Devtome. Its been almost ready for offline publishing for a long time but releasing it on Devtome feels like I am actually contributing something from myself rather than writing for the sake of writing.

My username is a little thing, but it has been bugging me. I feel a bit like I need to come out of the closet. If I cant change it that is ok, but I would like to introduce myself to you guys properly without a business mask so ... Hello!  Tongue

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:23:38 AM

Thanks Unthinkingbit, I really enjoyed working on it. I would definitely like to stay around as the Web Admin for devcoin.org, making updates as needed. Also, maybe there are some entirely new Devcoin-related web site projects that I could help with? I read about the forum requirements that tenthirtyone is working on but I'm not really a backend coder - if there is any front end design work or writing that needs to be done for the forum I'd be happy to help.

The site looks great.

Here's a little preview of the android wallet: the exchange rates are working.

We will need translations for both the qt-client and android... I just did the english translations but there are i think 10-15 languages we will need to translate.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/devcoin/files/devcoinj/exchangerates.png/download
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 02:53:42 AM

The site looks great.

We will need translations for both the qt-client and android... I just did the english translations but there are i think 10-15 languages we will need to translate.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/devcoin/files/devcoinj/exchangerates.png/download

Yeah, the site is looking good. I hadn't clicked on the FAQ section with its clickable questions and answers yet and was pleasantly surprised by it. This site is a great foundation for Devcoin going forward.

Very nice...

Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:07:50 AM

Cant wait for testing the Android wallet Cool

cyke64

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:13:20 AM

The site looks great.

Sidhujag,

Where is the preview of the android wallet ? the link you give (https://sourceforge.net/projects/devcoin/files/devcoinj/exchangerates.png/download) is only an png image not an application !
http://sourceforge.net/projects/devcoin/files/devcoinj/bitcoinj-tools-0.10.3.jar/download link seems only a tool to handle and print wallet.
Could you tell us where is the code ? I have been searching in https://github.com/sidhujag/devcoin on github but I didn't find any wallet source code  Huh
I didn't see any commit since the 3 January 2014 ...

I am volonteer for the french language translation Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:14:47 AM

The site looks great.

Sidhujag,

Where is the preview of the android wallet ? the link you give (https://sourceforge.net/projects/devcoin/files/devcoinj/exchangerates.png/download) is only an png image not an application !
http://sourceforge.net/projects/devcoin/files/devcoinj/bitcoinj-tools-0.10.3.jar/download link seems only a tool to handle and print wallet.
Could you tell us where is the code ? I have been searching in https://github.com/sidhujag/devcoin on github but I didn't find any wallet source code  Huh
I didn't see any commit since the 3 January 2014 ...

I am volonteer for the french language translation Smiley

The preview is an image, :p.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: