Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058443 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:19:23 PM

Devcoin has been mentioned in a Wired article http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-01/13/dogecoin-and-the-era-of-personal-currency

EDIT: Time to reopen the Devcoin page on Wikipedia - I can't believe they deleted it we had just as many refs as most of the other alt coins - what a joke!

tenthirtyone

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:37:30 PM

Domain Change / Server Migration is completed.

coinzen.org is up.

I have topic moderators to where I could put it in and it would be messy or I could take another day and have it nice.
melodiem

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:43:50 PM

Meh, Im an artist, to me "day trading" is opening during business hours Tongue I regret little Wink
Placing orders to buy low and sell high does not require actually sitting at the computer all day. With email notification of buys and sells from places like Vircurex it is easy to just log on and sell higher if it was a buy or buy lower if it was a sell. Keeping things in a reasonable spread is a way of adding stability to the market, following the approach MarkM has expounded upon in this thread.
Following that approach has allowed me to double some of my meager holdings in crypo.
Of course just to dump one's holdings is not a good thing for the market. My guess is that is what we may be seeing after share splits in DVC. If this is the case perhaps a scheme whereby the share allotments are spread out to individuals on a random basis, during the period between share splits, could be employed to help to stabilize the DVC values.
Otherwise one could take advantage of that dumping should my suspicions be correct. Wink
- Nova

Im sorry Nova, I didnt mean to be flippant, I do recognise the value in timely selling and buying, I just haven't gone there yet. I also think its important devcoins circulate in other ways in order to increase it's value, but that doesn't just mean cashing them out, it means passing them around in exchange for other things like paying coders who work on sites for me in devcoin instead of cash (and so on)

dalamar96

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 06:45:34 PM

Domain Change / Server Migration is completed.

coinzen.org is up.

I have topic moderators to where I could put it in and it would be messy or I could take another day and have it nice.

Have it nice Smiley  No reason to rush anything.

Earn Devcoins by Writing | The Young Mage | DevCoin / DevTome Info Prototype Website
DVC:   1ARHF6HmFL87Rw29qZi1x5TGTDzFDQxMFH
BTC:   19w38CCB8YaxmJHkNH8gMjZYjw64SkQCcM
DODG: DNzDJTJrPEsSYpDGmD2iCFUfK8iJjeqm7C
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 07:52:12 PM

Devcoin has been mentioned in a Wired article http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-01/13/dogecoin-and-the-era-of-personal-currency

EDIT: Time to reopen the Devcoin page on Wikipedia - I can't believe they deleted it we had just as many refs as most of the other alt coins - what a joke!

Cool! just a couple of articles such as this one could have people all over the place asking questions about Devcoins.

I think the lack of exposure of what Devcoin is and what it is about could easily be taken care of by the end of the year with some timely articles by a few major news outlets. Maybe an admin that is dedicated to being the media and/blog point-of-contact would be in order.

One of the easiest and cheapest ways to raise awareness of Devcoin would be to go the guest post route on financial blogs. If you check out the Money Crashers list of person finance blogs (below) many of them allow guest posts.

http://www.moneycrashers.com/top-personal-finance-blogs/

One would simply need to contact the owners of the blogs and ask if they can submit a unique article about Devcoins and/or Devtome. Most blogs are usually hungry for new contact and will gladly accept your offer as long as your request email doesn't look spammy. The key factor about guest posting is that the guest poster never has to pay money for it. The blog owner gets new (and free) content and the guest poster is allowed two or three links links back to their blog, Facebook page and/or a Wiki such as Devtome.

I am using my personal finance blog that I co-run with a couple of other people (below) as an example because most are set up in a similar fashion.

http://www.moneyandpotatoes.com

We have a write for us link across the top of the blog and we do get almost daily requests for guest blog posting. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the requests are of the spammy variety and they never get posted on the blog. However, we have had several valid ones that were published and they provided our blog with some good content.

The key to getting this accomplished would be someone having the ability to write about Devcoin/Devtome from several different angles and always coming up with what amounts to roughly 90% new content with each article.

It might also help to have a PDF type press packet that is tied to a domain so a link could be provided to the blog owners so that they can quickly and easily see what Devcoin is about.

~2 cents~

Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:02:33 PM

Cool! just a couple of articles such as this one could have people all over the place asking questions about Devcoins.

I think the lack of exposure of what Devcoin is and what it is about could easily be taken care of by the end of the year with some timely articles by a few major news outlets. Maybe an admin that is dedicated to being the media and/blog point-of-contact would be in order.

One of the easiest and cheapest ways to raise awareness of Devcoin would be to go the guest post route on financial blogs. If you check out the Money Crashers list of person finance blogs (below) many of them allow guest posts.

One would simply need to contact the owners of the blogs and ask if they can submit a unique article about Devcoins and/or Devtome. Most blogs are usually hungry for new contact and will gladly accept your offer as long as your request email doesn't look spammy. The key factor about guest posting is that the guest poster never has to pay money for it. The blog owner gets new (and free) content and the guest poster is allowed two or three links links back to their blog, Facebook page and/or a Wiki such as Devtome.

I am using my personal finance blog that I co-run with a couple of other people (below) as an example because most are set up in a similar fashion.

We have a write for us link across the top of the blog and we do get almost daily requests for guest blog posting. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the requests are of the spammy variety and they never get posted on the blog. However, we have had several valid ones that were published and they provided our blog with some good content.

The key to getting this accomplished would be someone having the ability to write about Devcoin/Devtome from several different angles and always coming up with what amounts to roughly 90% new content with each article.

It might also help to have a PDF type press packet that is tied to a domain so a link could be provided to the blog owners so that they can quickly and easily see what Devcoin is about.

~2 cents~

Bittzy78

I'm coordinating the marketing / press of Devcoin at the moment with monthly ad campaigns and press releases (which perhaps is how Wired heard about us). The biggest outlets we've been on from these is The Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance.

I would like to give you 6 shares next month - for you to put the above into action.

Would you like to do it? And are there any objections from anyone here?
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 08:20:21 PM

DeVCoin price is actually quite high still, it had hovered around 30 Satoshis for a long time, a bit below, a bit above.

But periodically it skyrockets, last time all my sells through 193 Satoshis got bought, allowing me to reinforce my buys massively.

Now we are in the usual drop back down, eating up my buy offers, providing me DeVCoins to place back on the sell side. I have half a million DeVCoins for sale at each price all the way down to 63 Satoshis now.

Maybe this time we won't quite hit 30, we'll see. My buys get bigger and bigger down in the low range so might be able to gobble up all the dumping before it even gets as low as 30. I am looking forward to the next skyrocket though, maybe it will go over 200 on the next one...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:25:23 PM

~2 cents~

Bittzy78

I'm coordinating the marketing / press of Devcoin at the moment with monthly ad campaigns and press releases (which perhaps is how Wired heard about us). The biggest outlets we've been on from these is The Wall Street Journal and Yahoo Finance.

I would like to give you 6 shares next month - for you to put the above into action.

There are 2 people in particular who I'd love for us to reach out to as a community as I think they are a perfect fit for Devcoin and just the slightest mention of Devcoin from them would surely cause a huge increase in awareness:

1) Richard Branson
2) Mark Shuttleworth of the Canonical Foundation (creators of Ubuntu)

They are both philanthropists, they've both been to space, Shuttleworth is like the personification of open source and Branson even just start accepting Bitcoin as payment for future space travels with his company. Talk about a perfect fit!

I don't really know the best way to approach them though - I'm just the web guy  Smiley I can certainly take some of the web content and prepare a powerpoint deck, but maybe there is someone among us with some experience in pitching ventures to big wigs like these guys?
notabot

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:29:58 PM

ok, next question.... how do i link to images i've uploaded to the Media Manager page?

There is a page at http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devtome_how_to_post_an_image which has info on how to create your own folder, link internally and externally, resize your displayed image, and align it right or left on the page.

dalamar96

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 08:37:45 PM

DeVCoin price is actually quite high still, it had hovered around 30 Satoshis for a long time, a bit below, a bit above.

But periodically it skyrockets, last time all my sells through 193 Satoshis got bought, allowing me to reinforce my buys massively.

Now we are in the usual drop back down, eating up my buy offers, providing me DeVCoins to place back on the sell side. I have half a million DeVCoins for sale at each price all the way down to 63 Satoshis now.

Maybe this time we won't quite hit 30, we'll see. My buys get bigger and bigger down in the low range so might be able to gobble up all the dumping before it even gets as low as 30. I am looking forward to the next skyrocket though, maybe it will go over 200 on the next one...

-MarkM-

Where are you doing this and is it between DVC and BTC or LTC?

Earn Devcoins by Writing | The Young Mage | DevCoin / DevTome Info Prototype Website
DVC:   1ARHF6HmFL87Rw29qZi1x5TGTDzFDQxMFH
BTC:   19w38CCB8YaxmJHkNH8gMjZYjw64SkQCcM
DODG: DNzDJTJrPEsSYpDGmD2iCFUfK8iJjeqm7C
Hunterbunter

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:44:16 PM

Dev's in the toilet guys, how come it lost half its value in the last 2 weeks?

It's still up 200% from what it was 2 months ago, I believe.

Devcoins are different to other crypto-currencies, as the way they're earned is a bit different. With normal cryptocurrencies, the cost of a bitcoin/litecoin etc is the electricity used to mine them, plus hardware capital recovery. With devcoins, the cost of mining is piggy-backed on bitcoin mining - it's almost nothing, but the cost of earning generational shares is rent, food, etc. People who earn devcoins are applying their creative output instead of a purely mechanized process (much more expensive), so it's natural to expect a steady draw of coins as people get paid for the open-source work they do, to pay for what they need to live, etc. The only long term inputs to the price, are; long term speculators, advertising revenue, and philanthropist injection, and combined they have to put in as much as people are taking out to keep the price steady at any rate. I think people should be free to withdraw their coins as they see fit, to pay for what they need to live (just as miners need to withdraw to mine another day). The spread strategy is a good one for personal gain, but the market cost comes in the form of resistance against a price rise, and a rising price is what attracts more developers, just like a rising price is what attracts more bitcoin miners.

In my opinion, there are only a few ways that devcoins will ever have of actually becoming valuable (for savers/holders/speculators):

- The work that those earning devcoins do is impressive. Like seriously impressive enough for people to want to throw cash at it.
 - A large number of people make the effort to earn devcoins. More coins in more hands mean more market penetration, and more chance of impressive work being created.
 - Everyone talks about it and why they're different to all the other coins, attracting a crowd not typically or particularly interested in crypto-currency - this is key.

The last one is the big one, as the other two are partially linked to price. People need a point of difference to understand the importance of any product in a marketplace, and the devcoin angle is not an especially easy one to like when considering wealth storage, which is the going thing for most alt-coins. It's a terrible store of wealth! But it's a truly great idea for humankind. It's an actual, ethical currency that has a purpose beyond "mine and hold", so it's appeal actually has to reach a different set of people than those who are interested in bitcoin/altcoin mining/holding. Devcoins need to find the ears of wealthy people who think open source is vitally important to the future of humankind, because their input is what is essentially going to pay for it. Devcoins give people like this the mechanism to help every human. Advertising revenue will increase with quality of work.

So for now we're building the base through which the others that follow us will benefit, and I think realizing why devcoins are so different is key to it's success.
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:49:03 PM

-MarkM-

How does the shotgun bot work?  I don't have python, so is there anyway I can get a precompiled executable?
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:02:57 PM

-MarkM-

Great way to support DVC and also profit at the same time - I might have to start doing the same - although I have a few less coins than you  Wink
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 09:23:32 PM

~2 cents~

Bittzy78

Yeah, I would be willing to give it a shot for a month and see how it goes.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:28:09 PM

~2 cents~

Bittzy78

Great! Well if no one objects you'll get 6 shares next month to try and arrange guest posts on the blogs at http://www.moneycrashers.com/top-personal-finance-blogs/ If you get one (or more) I'll help you with the article(s) Wink

We can also work on a press kit in PDF format to be hosted at devcoin.org - great idea.
Hunterbunter

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:43:07 PM

-MarkM-

How does the shotgun bot work?  I don't have python, so is there anyway I can get a precompiled executable?

Ah, I think you can make stand alone executables with python, but I had a quick look how to and I started to cry. It's much easier to just install it following this guide: http://docs.python-guide.org/en/latest/starting/install/win/

To run the bot you can just do a git clone using this url: https://github.com/hunterbunter/vircurex-python-shotgunbot.git

or cut/paste all the files locally (git is better), then just type "python shotgunbot.py" and away you go.

The bot takes in your minimum price and maximum price, how much you want to spend in each currency, what price difference you want between orders (or how many total orders you want to place), and it'll work out the rest. Vircurex has a limit for 100 orders via api, but it doesn't actually stop you from putting more with the bot...until some random point when they run their scripts.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 09:50:18 PM

~2 cents~

Bittzy78

Great! Well if no one objects you'll get 6 shares next month to try and arrange guest posts on the blogs at http://www.moneycrashers.com/top-personal-finance-blogs/ If you get one (or more) I'll help you with the article(s) Wink

We can also work on a press kit in PDF format to be hosted at devcoin.org - great idea.

I already have a standing invitation to swap guest posts on another personal finance blog (http://cashcowcouple.com/) but haven't answered them in a couple of weeks. I just sent them an email asking them if they still want to swap guest posts. I have one short article already mostly completed about alt-coin speculation that is a little generic but mentions Devcoin more than others.

If you want to do an article on something along the lines of how to make money writing on Devtome that meets the criteria of what we have on Money and Potatoes ( http://www.moneyandpotatoes.com/write-for-us/ )... I can guarantee that it will be published. Smiley

Just mention in your bio that you are regular contributor to the Devtome Wiki and be sure not to post the article on this forum (but I am sure you already know that.)

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:04:58 PM

Is there a way to only buy or only sell with the shotgunbot?
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:11:17 PM

Thanks for the link. Time to start informing our fellow people a lot more about Devcoin. The main site is fabulous nowadays and a great place to point your contacts to. Let's focus on the main objective: getting more capable people into Devcoin, letting them earn Devcoins with bigger and better projects.

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:16:55 AM

Dev's in the toilet guys, how come it lost half its value in the last 2 weeks?

It's still up 200% from what it was 2 months ago, I believe.

Devcoins are different to other crypto-currencies, as the way they're earned is a bit different. With normal cryptocurrencies, the cost of a bitcoin/litecoin etc is the electricity used to mine them, plus hardware capital recovery. With devcoins, the cost of mining is piggy-backed on bitcoin mining - it's almost nothing, but the cost of earning generational shares is rent, food, etc. People who earn devcoins are applying their creative output instead of a purely mechanized process (much more expensive), so it's natural to expect a steady draw of coins as people get paid for the open-source work they do, to pay for what they need to live, etc. The only long term inputs to the price, are; long term speculators, advertising revenue, and philanthropist injection, and combined they have to put in as much as people are taking out to keep the price steady at any rate. I think people should be free to withdraw their coins as they see fit, to pay for what they need to live (just as miners need to withdraw to mine another day). The spread strategy is a good one for personal gain, but the market cost comes in the form of resistance against a price rise, and a rising price is what attracts more developers, just like a rising price is what attracts more bitcoin miners.

In my opinion, there are only a few ways that devcoins will ever have of actually becoming valuable (for savers/holders/speculators):

- The work that those earning devcoins do is impressive. Like seriously impressive enough for people to want to throw cash at it.
 - A large number of people make the effort to earn devcoins. More coins in more hands mean more market penetration, and more chance of impressive work being created.
 - Everyone talks about it and why they're different to all the other coins, attracting a crowd not typically or particularly interested in crypto-currency - this is key.

The last one is the big one, as the other two are partially linked to price. People need a point of difference to understand the importance of any product in a marketplace, and the devcoin angle is not an especially easy one to like when considering wealth storage, which is the going thing for most alt-coins. It's a terrible store of wealth! But it's a truly great idea for humankind. It's an actual, ethical currency that has a purpose beyond "mine and hold", so it's appeal actually has to reach a different set of people than those who are interested in bitcoin/altcoin mining/holding. Devcoins need to find the ears of wealthy people who think open source is vitally important to the future of humankind, because their input is what is essentially going to pay for it. Devcoins give people like this the mechanism to help every human. Advertising revenue will increase with quality of work.

So for now we're building the base through which the others that follow us will benefit, and I think realizing why devcoins are so different is key to it's success.

With the effort I am putting into making the android wallet I hope it pays off... we will be able to make payments using mobile's and use QR codes to make payments from/to mobile wallets or an online application. You can use NFC to make payments to another mobile wallet by simply pointing and paying. Imagine telling store owners they can compete with starbucks style payment mechanisms with one that is better and supports point and click payment without the need for customized equipment for that payment thingamajig.
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: