Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39296 times)
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:25:15 PM

Good afternoon, team! How I understood the first dividends are going to happen next January, it is the exact date or approximate? So, if I had about 100HLC how much dividends in ethereum I might get? So, it should interesting to know, because your tokens are just for this goal (dividends), yes?

Hello,
yes, first dividends should be paid in January. You can learn more about dividends and ROI here:

https://medium.com/healthmonitor/health-monitor-business-plan-highlights-c8731070617

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

Good work, team! the goal in 500 thousand dollars conquered. Honestly saying one month ago i wasn't sure that you reach your softcap, not because your project is weak or bad, just because it is not for every one.  I hope with the years the price of token will grow significantly,  i dont see the reason why it could fall, if just machines will not work.  Grin so, my question - your auditory are big and medium investors, that you've found offline on meetings, so, how do you think, did you really need ico to collect funds or you can also raise them in private?

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

Good work, team! the goal in 500 thousand dollars conquered. Honestly saying one month ago i wasn't sure that you reach your softcap, not because your project is weak or bad, just because it is not for every one.  I hope with the years the price of token will grow significantly,  i dont see the reason why it could fall, if just machines will not work.  Grin so, my question - your auditory are big and medium investors, that you've found offline on meetings, so, how do you think, did you really need ico to collect funds or you can also raise them in private?

Good question, part of the team was thinking the same of you after first weeks. In my personal opinion, a good combination of both ways works better for a small/middle sized project like HM. If you check our public addresses, you can easily see that one of the main investors sent 20 BTC.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:02:32 PM

One day left and 1200 tokens left for investors interested in a dividend-based token.
This is a low cap altcoins with a great chance of success (And backed by an innovative health technology)

braves182

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

Oh, investors with 20 BTC investment - im really impressed, what could i say. It seems you you were able to impress him. ok, without jokes - i think this kind of business for serious kind of investors, who are patient and  ready to wait and will hold your tokens untill your business will successful run. Anyway i have your token too, not a lot, but i hope they bring me some dividends next year.  Wink

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

Oh, investors with 20 BTC investment - im really impressed, what could i say. It seems you you were able to impress him. ok, without jokes - i think this kind of business for serious kind of investors, who are patient and  ready to wait and will hold your tokens untill your business will successful run. Anyway i have your token too, not a lot, but i hope they bring me some dividends next year.  Wink

We share the same hope :-) But we are confident to meet all project goals

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

And the last day came :-)

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

1180 tokens left ...

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

We are happy to announce the ICO close today!
Did you know that concentration of Methane in your breath can indicate the gastrointestinal upset and malabsorption of carbohydrates? To prevent you and your child from these diseases, have a quick check of gases concentration on the Health Monitor.

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

This is a super interesting and solid project that offers the perspective to become part of a bleeding edge biotech startup.

There are quite a few projects that are addressing some unique use case in the biomedical field, and investors that see beyond the hysterical Lambo-Moon-Dogecoin hype associated with a large part of the crypto sphere can participate in these exciting developments.

Healthmonitor is the most mature and realistic of all those I had a look at - I very much recommend making an investment here!

but: anyone who expects %100000 return in the first 3 months- better stay away.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

This is a super interesting and solid project that offers the perspective to become part of a bleeding edge biotech startup.

There are quite a few projects that are addressing some unique use case in the biomedical field, and investors that see beyond the hysterical Lambo-Moon-Dogecoin hype associated with a large part of the crypto sphere can participate in these exciting developments.

Healthmonitor is the most mature and realistic of all those I had a look at - I very much recommend making an investment here!

Thanks for your kind words! Hopefully, we will reach our hard cap today but we are already working on the next phases.
If anyone is interested in our technology, just get in touch!

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

And tokens that are not sold, will they be burned? And what are the plans to be listed on exchange after ICO?
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

And tokens that are not sold, will they be burned? And what are the plans to be listed on exchange after ICO?

we will distribute tokens to bounty hunters, close some positions and then burn remaining tokens.
We will be listed in exchanges during next months.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

8 hours (and few tokens) left!

braves182

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

So, just 4 hours ) Who didnt buy tokens yet, still have a chance catch the last train. So, i suppose that quite perspective to invest money in almost working business with a such a small capitalization. just 550 $ k + bounty (but i dont think that there is big bounty pool) - so  there is room to grow in the future. It is better than try to earn with project with 50-100 mln $ capitalization.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:40:29 PM

congratulations on the achievement of the soft cap, and I wish you in the last hours IKO to collect a full cap.
the project is really interesting and necessary, it's a pity that I saw only now, so would be happy to support
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:39:13 PM

It would be great health monitor reached the hardcap but to hapinness it will work and with softcap. ICO is still on and any miracle can happen. I think the project will find more private big investors later, if it will be needed. Wink Anyway my congratulations to the team and to Mauro personally, i followed the project since the presale and i would say i feel a bit sad that is over. funny, but it's true. My best wishes!

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

It would be great health monitor reached the hardcap but to hapinness it will work and with softcap. ICO is still on and any miracle can happen. I think the project will find more private big investors later, if it will be needed. Wink Anyway my congratulations to the team and to Mauro personally, i followed the project since the presale and i would say i feel a bit sad that is over. funny, but it's true. My best wishes!

Not only you, I also feel the same way, it feels so fast and I'm very saddened by what has happened, hoping to meet you later when entering the market whether that's where I'm ready.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:07:45 PM

So, i see the ico almost completed and softcap reached! good news, that does mean that shortly i probably meet Health monitor and even pass the test!
I hope i don't have the problem with health, but i would definitely try your machine, if you install some in Saint-Peterbourg or Moscow (in aeroport).

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

congratulations on the achievement of the soft cap, and I wish you in the last hours IKO to collect a full cap.
the project is really interesting and necessary, it's a pity that I saw only now, so would be happy to support

Hello,
we missed the hard cap for $40k but it's not a problem. We have fund enough for execution. You might see our devices soon.
Best,
Mauro

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: