Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:39:56 PM

I have seen criticisms about the initial application in large-flow terminals, but I believe this is the best way to make the project known in the real world and give a lot of visibility, which in turn will attract the interest of interested health corporations in increasing their earnings with Patients. HealthMonitor's pioneering spirit will take you away with certainty.

There is a limited budget which means a limited amount of Health Monitors. You could put them in a mall but it would be a waste of time and money if they are standing there unused and vandalized. That is why I think focusing on deployment in medical centers in the early stages is best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:48:47 PM

I have seen criticisms about the initial application in large-flow terminals, but I believe this is the best way to make the project known in the real world and give a lot of visibility, which in turn will attract the interest of interested health corporations in increasing their earnings with Patients. HealthMonitor's pioneering spirit will take you away with certainty.

There is a limited budget which means a limited amount of Health Monitors. You could put them in a mall but it would be a waste of time and money if they are standing there unused and vandalized. That is why I think focusing on deployment in medical centers in the early stages is best.
I think it would be good to use these devices in places where visit many people - airports are great place. In addition, often in airports by reason of plane delays, there is free time.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:49:58 PM

diagnosis of diseases in the shortest possible time, that's a really cool product.

I think the client needs more confirmatory test from a doctor to further verify the findings by Health Monitor.

the client need some test of course but the vending machine is ready to use Wink
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:53:32 PM

diagnosis of diseases in the shortest possible time, that's a really cool product.

I think the client needs more confirmatory test from a doctor to further verify the findings by Health Monitor.

the client need some test of course but the vending machine is ready to use Wink
I take this just like an advice to go to doctor after getting anomalous results.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:55:26 PM

I think it would be good to use these devices in places where visit many people - airports are great place. In addition, often in airports by reason of plane delays, there is free time.
Yep, airports and stadiums would be perfect for this platform. Health monitor has a great potential
openair

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:22:49 PM

I think there will be many places to put HEALTH MONITOR. I’m impatient to see people start using and see if the system work well. I think people are more open now to that kind of diagnostic with the explosion of iot and medicinal connected devices.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:24:58 PM

Yep, airports and stadiums would be perfect for this platform. Health monitor has a great potential

A few pages back some people said airports and shopping malls are not the right time and place for health monitors because people are too busy or not in the mood.

"Let us go shopping and hey, let me see if I have cancer."

Maybe an exception could be border control at airports, testing for contagious diseases, but at this stage Health Monitor is not testing for such afflictions.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:47:01 PM

A few pages back some people said airports and shopping malls are not the right time and place for health monitors because people are too busy or not in the mood.

Maybe an exception could be border control at airports, testing for contagious diseases, but at this stage Health Monitor is not testing for such afflictions.

Wow that is a cool use case, but then it would be mostly about the health tech behind the machine and not the blockchain part. No one will pay for a test on contagious diseases if ordered by border control

PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:28:44 AM

diagnosis of diseases in the shortest possible time, that's a really cool kuproduct.

I take this just like an advice to go to doctor after getting anomalous results.

Ideally it should be. No one wants to jump off the bridge after learning his or her condition on HealthMonitor. Smiley

of course, after getting a bad Health Monitor result one should definitely go see a doctor and not think "ok, I've got disease X and that's it".

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:15:18 AM

The machine can also make errors ofcourse, so it is always a good idea to check the results with a doctor.

What is the error rate of the machines?

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:12:25 AM

If they go global, it's very clear that they need local companies that will do the maintenance for these machines.
I can't imagine that they will drive/fly from the headquarters to refill the disinfection fluid or wrapped material Smiley

there are plenty of local companies that can do that. companies that serve coffee machines could do it. that's not really an issue as long as the machine is well built for easy swap of materials.

We are talking about straws, that should be the easiest thing to do lol

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:23:26 AM

It won't be like that.

Hey here is a machine it says it can diagnose cancer and etc.

Oh, let's try it!

Hey, you have diabetes first you try so we can know it is legit or not.

In a shopping mall, you are open every idea.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:25:45 AM

The machine can also make errors ofcourse, so it is always a good idea to check the results with a doctor.

Humans are more likely to make errors Tongue
But humans can think outside the box, which can be necesarry

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:37:24 AM

Your concept and product is awsome but to be realistic i think that it's gonna be very hard for you to place your machines in institutions or company. You will have to convince them. Not an easy thing. I wish you good luck and i hope that i will be possible but i am sceptical.  After nothing is impossible Smiley

To place machines in mall and airports we will have to pay: and costs depend on visibility.
Have you started working with the management of shopping centers, airports, etc., where will your devices be installed? I mean real actions, contracts, leases, agreements. Or is it only in words?

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:59:47 AM

Your concept and product is awsome but to be realistic i think that it's gonna be very hard for you to place your machines in institutions or company. You will have to convince them. Not an easy thing. I wish you good luck and i hope that i will be possible but i am sceptical.  After nothing is impossible Smiley

To place machines in mall and airports we will have to pay: and costs depend on visibility.
Have you started working with the management of shopping centers, airports, etc., where will your devices be installed? I mean real actions, contracts, leases, agreements. Or is it only in words?

I imagine that will be a bit later, its a lot of money, time and licences that will need to be worked up, and now perhaps they are concentrating in the product itself, later they will start the proccess of choosing and locating potential paces for the machines, they will have to inform their roadmap later on after ICO.
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:44:14 AM

You can do without the mouthpiece. A person brings his face closer to a special hole and exhales from a distance. Only the sensitivity of the device should then be high. Then, after each client, a quartz lamp is turned on to kill the bacteria on the receiving device.

This actually wouldn’t works. Because concentration of exhalated air will depends on the distance between mouth and hole. The only way to exclude surrounding air is to breath inside straw. Vending machines will supply personal straw for each client. That is why everything will be personal and sterile.

Well, I wrote that the sensitivity of the device should be high. The air for exhalation is taken from the surrounding air, since you first need to inhale. If there are impurities there, they will affect the analysis and through the hole in the apparatus and through the straw.
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:51:45 AM

Is FDA approval needed only for medicines and nutraceuticals or also for this kind of product? In case, did you already start FDA approval?

This is a good question. FDA approval takes a long time to get. Not sure if you need it in this case though.

FDA will probabaly not be needed for a device like this, if you would deploy it at hospitals and other medical centers, then yet it might be needed. But if you are marketing it
as a public device with no 100% guarantee but more like an inidicator, i'm pretty sure you are safe.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:44:14 AM

Ofcourse human can make errors, I am not comparing between human errors and machine errors. I am just wondering about the machines error rate

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:34:09 AM

Ofcourse human can make errors, I am not comparing between human errors and machine errors. I am just wondering about the machines error rate

I asked something like this before, like for example studies etc. but got no answers. I really would like if they have tested the method and how good it is.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:43:40 AM

Is FDA approval needed only for medicines and nutraceuticals or also for this kind of product? In case, did you already start FDA approval?
This is a good question. FDA approval takes a long time to get. Not sure if you need it in this case though.
FDA will probabaly not be needed for a device like this, if you would deploy it at hospitals and other medical centers, then yet it might be needed. But if you are marketing it
as a public device with no 100% guarantee but more like an inidicator, i'm pretty sure you are safe.
Any particular reason why you mention deployment in hospitals?
Just wondering if this is the right place to put such devices.. after all, we are in a hospital :p
I think that people should be aware that this machine might be good for "indications" but not for the whole deal.. this is still a doctors work to do.
But like those little machines that analyse your breath to see if you have been drinking to much, it might be handy for that first checkup.
Just wondering... don't know if someone already mentioned this, but will this be offered freely to the public, or will there be some card that people can charge with the Health Monitor coin to pay for each checkup?
I might have missed that part...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: