Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:40:30 PM

I dont think FDA approval is needed, it’s usually for new drugs or medical product, not medical devices. HEALTH MONITOR is made for medical diagnostic so no problem for the safety of people using it.

Exactly, Health Monitor is a medical device. But I am sure there are FDA requirements for medical devices as well.

I wouldn't think FDA approval is needed, but I bet they need a disclaimer about the results not being medical recommendations and to consult a doctor first.

Yes this is really needed, if not they will be sued by everyone in the US Smiley
Consult to a doctor after the checkup is the important thing.
The rresult of the HealthMonitor is just to be more aware.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:45:28 PM

I was wondering about the patents. Health Monitor only has a Russian patent, right? What about patents in other regions?

For example I found this TB breathalyser http://www.rapidbiosensor.com/tbbreathalyser.asp

They have an interesting patent in GB and India: “Measuring Apparatus and Method for Biological Samples

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:47:30 PM

I was wondering about the patents. Health Monitor only has a Russian patent, right? What about patents in other regions?

For example I found this TB breathalyser http://www.rapidbiosensor.com/tbbreathalyser.asp

They have an interesting patent in GB and India: “Measuring Apparatus and Method for Biological Samples

thats sound good, no duplicate from other competitor if they patent it in some country.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:48:01 AM

If they go global, it's very clear that they need local companies that will do the maintenance for these machines.
I can't imagine that they will drive/fly from the headquarters to refill the disinfection fluid or wrapped material Smiley

there are plenty of local companies that can do that. companies that serve coffee machines could do it. that's not really an issue as long as the machine is well built for easy swap of materials.

We are talking about straws, that should be the easiest thing to do lol

Maintenance and straw refilling are two separate things! Who repares default machines/tablets/software?

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:57:49 AM

If they go global, it's very clear that they need local companies that will do the maintenance for these machines.
I can't imagine that they will drive/fly from the headquarters to refill the disinfection fluid or wrapped material Smiley

there are plenty of local companies that can do that. companies that serve coffee machines could do it. that's not really an issue as long as the machine is well built for easy swap of materials.

Maintenance and straw refilling are two separate things! Who repares default machines/tablets/software?

They will have to make contracts with companies in the regions where they will have machines, as they want to work on international base. But that should also be not a too big problem, as other companies also do subcontracts for this kind of stuff.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:14:05 AM

Tell me, will your devices be integrated into one global network? It is very convenient to view the test results when you return home. The receipt can be lost!

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:15:45 AM

Does it really take advantage of the blockchain technology or just a business model ?

hello, blockchain is used to streamline the funding process and to allocate dividends

Is there any formula used to calculate the amount of dividend a holder will get?

Tokens will receive 70% of the profit generated by the machines (as we have indicated in our website)

What do you mean tokens will receive? Do you mean investors will receive, or token holders?

I think 70% is very generous, this is very interesting.

Token holders are basically investors, aren't they? Yeah, 70% is pretty nice amount.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:43:01 AM

Does it really take advantage of the blockchain technology or just a business model ?

hello, blockchain is used to streamline the funding process and to allocate dividends

Is there any formula used to calculate the amount of dividend a holder will get?

Tokens will receive 70% of the profit generated by the machines (as we have indicated in our website)

What do you mean tokens will receive? Do you mean investors will receive, or token holders?

I think 70% is very generous, this is very interesting.

Token holders are basically investors, aren't they? Yeah, 70% is pretty nice amount.

Yes they are having the most generous ico about dividends. Not only dividends actually you are a shareholder with votes and all. Didn't see this kind of project before.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:49:23 AM

There is this paper https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-QBdFrWXGeAYmUyOXl6LTJwZ1E/view
It is the scientifical research paper for the diabetes research. It shows the result of measuring the acetone in breath. But im not sure if they use the same machines?

There are many such studies. I read about the studies that determine stomach cancer by breathing, invented in Israel. This technology has already been mastered by many scientists. Therefore, HM is developing a very promising direction in diagnostics. In the future, competition may grow in this area. HM will have an advantage if they quickly install their devices first within a year.

When I read these posts, I feel like I am looking into the future. Everybody knows someone in their family/friends network who died because of cancer/other diseases. It would be amazing if the diseases are cured in an early stage. But it seems like utopia

bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:54:20 AM

well i guess curring the sick at the early stage of their infections is the way way to go..am in on this one
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:11:53 AM

Gesundheit for the users of HEALTH MONITOR and money for the investors. It is not a good deal? Smiley
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:11:57 AM

well i guess curring the sick at the early stage of their infections is the way way to go..am in on this one

Hopefully it can help with prevention as well
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:54:18 AM

Gesundheit for the users of HEALTH MONITOR and money for the investors. It is not a good deal? Smiley

Haha when you say it like this, yes Smiley
I would really like to see this device in action.. Anyone seen it in demo and who could report back?
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:59:40 AM

I am wondering how accurate is Health Monitor? I would assume it has 100% accuracy.?
Krackerbush

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:22:46 AM

Have you any detailed accuracy? also any reliability?.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:55:13 AM

I am wondering how accurate is Health Monitor? I would assume it has 100% accuracy.?

can nothing say about the accuracy, but the machine is done and ready to use. A ready to use product Wink
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:33:02 AM

Hello, local service companies will be up to devices' maintenance

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:11:05 PM

Still one month to join Health Monitor ICO.

you can learn more in our website

http://healthmonitor.io/

We also have a subreddit with several links:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HealthMonitor/

or articles on Medium

https://medium.com/healthmonitor

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:13:55 PM

raised 80K already. i saw price is $30 per 1 HLC. ICO by fiat will give flexibility to investors in this market.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:22:50 PM

raised 80K already. i saw price is $30 per 1 HLC. ICO by fiat will give flexibility to investors in this market.

Yes. we are open to accepting FIAT investments in case investors are not comfortable with cryptocurrencies .

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: