Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
BehaviourExchange

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:02:33 PM

Hi, will your device be able to diagnose thyroid illnesses as well?
thank you and good luck with your project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:05:13 PM

hello,
not at the moment. We are working on several other diseases but can't disclosure them.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:23:20 PM

hello,
not at the moment. We are working on several other diseases but can't disclosure them.

That is great¡¡ just 4 is not enough to get this project mooning, the more people have access to detect, the more people will use the vending machine, so I don't know why are they disclosed, perhaps because you are not sure if you could pull off some and to not announce something you can't be certain yet, that or you want to make it a surprise XD.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:27:03 PM

Still one month to join Health Monitor ICO.

you can learn more in our website

http://healthmonitor.io/

We also have a subreddit with several links:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HealthMonitor/

or articles on Medium

https://medium.com/healthmonitor
great thanks for sharing.  Smiley
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:31:36 PM

And is this a working device? I am confused by the possibility of determining diabetes with breathing.
dbbit

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:05:05 PM

And is this a working device? I am confused by the possibility of determining diabetes with breathing.

Hello! Yes, it is possible, and there is a working prototype. I think that there should be no embarrassment. The definition of biomarkers in exhaled air is the same as the definition of biomarkers in the blood. Only the appropriate device and clinic tests are needed, here there are both.
dbbit

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:13:14 PM

I dont think FDA approval is needed, it’s usually for new drugs or medical product, not medical devices. HEALTH MONITOR is made for medical diagnostic so no problem for the safety of people using it.

Exactly, Health Monitor is a medical device. But I am sure there are FDA requirements for medical devices as well.

I wouldn't think FDA approval is needed, but I bet they need a disclaimer about the results not being medical recommendations and to consult a doctor first.

Yes this is really needed, if not they will be sued by everyone in the US Smiley
Consult to a doctor after the checkup is the important thing.
The rresult of the HealthMonitor is just to be more aware.
This device is registered as an electrical device and is certified accordingly. Therefore, it is said that only the doctor will put the exact diagnosis. Everything is done correctly, you understand what I mean Wink
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:39:38 PM

Yes, it's a working device (btw, we are constantly improving it). We have showcased it at the Bitcoin and Blockchain conference in Malta a couple of weeks ago.

dbbit

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:51:13 PM

hello,

That is great¡¡ just 4 is not enough to get this project mooning, the more people have access to detect, the more people will use the vending machine, so I don't know why are they disclosed, perhaps because you are not sure if you could pull off some and to not announce something you can't be certain yet, that or you want to make it a surprise XD.

I think 1 is enough to start the project. People who have diabetes at least twice a day must measure the blood glucose level. And they need to pierce their fingers. And here for $ 5 (5$ is nothing for EU residents) they can avoid an unpleasant procedure. In total there are 500 million people with diabetes in the world and if the team grabs at least 0.5% of the market, it will be a tremendous success. Who thinks so?
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:08:23 AM

hello,

I think 1 is enough to start the project. People who have diabetes at least twice a day must measure the blood glucose level. And they need to pierce their fingers. And here for $ 5 (5$ is nothing for EU residents) they can avoid an unpleasant procedure. In total there are 500 million people with diabetes in the world and if the team grabs at least 0.5% of the market, it will be a tremendous success. Who thinks so?

I agree to this. And just imagine how complicated to get the technology right for just 1 illness. What more for 4 and more illnesses right? So in my opinion Health Monitor is in the right direction.

gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:05:23 AM

Yes, it's a working device (btw, we are constantly improving it). We have showcased it at the Bitcoin and Blockchain conference in Malta a couple of weeks ago.

It must have been quite a unique experience to use this device. Instead of a doctor diagnosing you (expensively) we only have a booth to do that. We really are now entering the realm of the future.
momokaka

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:33:19 AM

This is a very interesting ICO, it aims at the most attention of the current generation, and a lot of people could benefit from this,good luck ,hope you can success!
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:32:57 AM

It must have been quite a unique experience to use this device. Instead of a doctor diagnosing you (expensively) we only have a booth to do that. We really are now entering the realm of the future.

Yes, one of the major reasons people are not going to the doctors is because having a medical check up is so expensive. Unlike with Health Monitor, it is super cheap to get yourself checked.

safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:15:03 PM

raised 80K already. i saw price is $30 per 1 HLC. ICO by fiat will give flexibility to investors in this market.

Yes. we are open to accepting FIAT investments in case investors are not comfortable with cryptocurrencies .

So you accept anything to fund this project? How will you manage the anti laundry laws for fiat "donations"?
dbbit

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:34:05 PM

Yes, one of the major reasons people are not going to the doctors is because having a medical check up is so expensive. Unlike with Health Monitor, it is super cheap to get yourself checked.
The future is already here! In addition to my previous post, I want to say that the average price of diagnosing lung cancer costs from 100 to 400 dollars. And with the help of HealthMonitor it costs only 5 dollars, it's just amazing. Plus, the definition at an early stage, and not when all is lost ...
The benefit of project is obvious:
Big Income for Investors
Many Saved Lives
The success of developers and glory.
I do not advertise, I just say what I think about it Wink
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:10:34 PM

raised 80K already. i saw price is $30 per 1 HLC. ICO by fiat will give flexibility to investors in this market.

Yes. we are open to accepting FIAT investments in case investors are not comfortable with cryptocurrencies .

So you accept anything to fund this project? How will you manage the anti laundry laws for fiat "donations"?

hello, in case of FIAT we ask investors to sign a contract. In case of successful ICO, they will send funds.
Best

dbbit

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:40:06 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 10:04:36 PM by dbbit

Hello, the team!
Any news?
What about the investors, that you have attracted during the conference in Malta?
On what are you working now?
What further events?
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:48:24 PM

Hello,
we are now working to improve the machine and we will have soon news.
About investors, not much news at the moment. Situation very quite at the moment.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

Just a quick reminder:

We plan to start paying dividends starting from Jan '19. Dividends will be paid in Ethers quarterly.
Based on our predictions, we are pretty sure our token will rise in value pretty soon: due to economy of scales, costs should go down pretty soon and dividends will be substantial.

dbbit

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:26:32 PM

Just a quick reminder:

We plan to start paying dividends starting from Jan '19. Dividends will be paid in Ethers quarterly.
Based on our predictions, we are pretty sure our token will rise in value pretty soon: due to economy of scales, costs should go down pretty soon and dividends will be substantial.
I think that such news will attract more investors to your project.
For me, this is great news, because I bought your tokens and I'm going to keep them for a long time.
Indeed, the news is excellent, I want to buy tokens for a round sum. Roll Eyes
In order to earn a good amount of money every Q Wink
Now,while the market is hot, I increase the value of my portfolio in all possible and impossible ways. I think the others are doing the same thing and the main investment infusions in your project will be after the new year.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: