Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39296 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:28:29 PM

well, overall i like this project a lot and ill try to get my hands of some of the tokens and hodl for long term. the price of eth is killing me atm tough Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:33:55 PM

I dont think FDA approval is needed, it’s usually for new drugs or medical product, not medical devices. HEALTH MONITOR is made for medical diagnostic so no problem for the safety of people using it.

Exactly, Health Monitor is a medical device. But I am sure there are FDA requirements for medical devices as well.

I wouldn't think FDA approval is needed, but I bet they need a disclaimer about the results not being medical recommendations and to consult a doctor first.

They really need to think it all through. Sanitary rules, instructions, extra emphasize on accuracy of results and the distribution network. This project needs a lot of careful planning in order to succeed.
It is really necessary to take care not to run over some legislation, especially if your work product is exposed with supervision of people who do not master the concept, there may be some complexity in, current legislation, issues related to hygiene and basic attention to the 'Patient' . In a way this will require a lot of work in the virtual world and even more in the real world, the Team will be working in double and this requires a lot of will power
Of course there are going to be diferent laws the have to obey and they change in each country, but that is something that the designers of the device have already had to take into account when they developed it.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
openair

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:41:26 PM

They will register the machine as a non medical device, so no problem for HEATH MONITOR to be approved. I think the utility of the devices will not dépend of that, the diagnostic can be complete and really accurate if the devices is wells developped.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:47:55 PM

They will register the machine as a non medical device, so no problem for HEATH MONITOR to be approved. I think the utility of the devices will not dépend of that, the diagnostic can be complete and really accurate if the devices is wells developped.
That's awesome because they won't have any problems with legislation and other weird regulations
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:54:44 PM

That's awesome because they won't have any problems with legislation and other weird regulations

I guess they still have to fulfil hundreds of EU norms  Grin But at least they don't have to wait 2 years until they get the approval for the Health monitor as medical device.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:08:45 PM

Maybe an exception could be border control at airports, testing for contagious diseases, but at this stage Health Monitor is not testing for such afflictions.

Wow that is a cool use case, but then it would be mostly about the health tech behind the machine and not the blockchain part. No one will pay for a test on contagious diseases if ordered by border control

Of course someone is willing to pay. Border control!

Although having to insert a fiver for every passenger is a bit clunky. I wonder if there could be an alternative payment method, something like prepaid. Border control could buy tokens, associate them with their account and link the device to that account.

I don't know if it's possible to transfer the testing mechanism of Health Monitor to contagious diseases.
I think that everything is possible. The only question is the financial cost and the availability of the necessary certificates and patented technology!
And I wonder if it's even possible  to establish the presence of a contagious viral infection in humans, unless laboratory methods of testing are used (blood test)? Is there a device,which after analyzing the exhaled air or after scanning the retina of the eye can detect the presence of an infectious disease. In my opinion this is on the verge of fantasy. I have not heard about this.

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:21:46 PM

Maybe an exception could be border control at airports, testing for contagious diseases, but at this stage Health Monitor is not testing for such afflictions.

Wow that is a cool use case, but then it would be mostly about the health tech behind the machine and not the blockchain part. No one will pay for a test on contagious diseases if ordered by border control

Although having to insert a fiver for every passenger is a bit clunky. I wonder if there could be an alternative payment method, something like prepaid. Border control could buy tokens, associate them with their account and link the device to that account.

I don't know if it's possible to transfer the testing mechanism of Health Monitor to contagious diseases.
I think that everything is possible. The only question is the financial cost and the availability of the necessary certificates and patented technology!
And I wonder if it's even possible  to establish the presence of a contagious viral infection in humans, unless laboratory methods of testing are used (blood test)? Is there a device,which after analyzing the exhaled air or after scanning the retina of the eye can detect the presence of an infectious disease. In my opinion this is on the verge of fantasy. I have not heard about this.
I even dont know if they are planning about this too, but they already have enough feature for now.
Maybe if they already become a big company like google/microsoft then they can do that.
Bolovich

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:23:50 PM

And I wonder if it's even possible  to establish the presence of a contagious viral infection in humans, unless laboratory methods of testing are used (blood test)? Is there a device,which after analyzing the exhaled air or after scanning the retina of the eye can detect the presence of an infectious disease. In my opinion this is on the verge of fantasy. I have not heard about this.
Science never stops evolving and today we see as normal things that seemed impossible a few years ago. I do not think that in a short time we are able to detect such diseases in that way but I am sure that one day it will be possible.

dutchcoins

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:44:51 PM

1st page showing a blank, am i missing something?

Care to provide more info about : "vending machines that can detect diseases.".  

Thanks in advance !

Cheers!
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:47:54 PM

1st page showing a blank, am i missing something?

Care to provide more info about : "vending machines that can detect diseases.".  

Thanks in advance !

Cheers!

The maurobiasolo's post right?
Its working on me, there is no blank post.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:48:21 PM

Great project. I’ll definitely need to learn more about it

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:05:01 PM

Great project. I’ll definitely need to learn more about it

good idea, go to the homepage and read the whitepaper Wink
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:09:55 PM

Science never stops evolving and today we see as normal things that seemed impossible a few years ago. I do not think that in a short time we are able to detect such diseases in that way but I am sure that one day it will be possible.
Yep, technology and science is unstoppable. I'm looking forward to see updates on this project
CryptoCutie

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:13:38 PM

you say it man, technology and science of the HEALTH MONITOR is unstoppable. Good time to invest now. Smiley
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:15:57 PM

I dont think FDA approval is needed, it’s usually for new drugs or medical product, not medical devices. HEALTH MONITOR is made for medical diagnostic so no problem for the safety of people using it.

Exactly, Health Monitor is a medical device. But I am sure there are FDA requirements for medical devices as well.

I wouldn't think FDA approval is needed, but I bet they need a disclaimer about the results not being medical recommendations and to consult a doctor first.

Yes this is really needed, if not they will be sued by everyone in the US Smiley
CryptoCutie

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:26:00 PM

yes hodl for long term is the best strategy. Also a great project how HEALTH MONITOR needs some time to grow. )
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:28:02 PM

I do hope this product will launch next year, i will go search one of these machines in my country and will try it .. and hope for a good result Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

I do hope this product will launch next year, i will go search one of these machines in my country and will try it .. and hope for a good result Smiley
The advantage charged by this Ico is exactly having an applicable and useful product for our lives, and surely we will hear a lot about it over time, I can already imagine my Parents being graced by something of the kind, surely we would have a greater control over our health and a greater interest in diagnoses that many even ignore at times.
Bolovich

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:31:55 PM

Yes this is really needed, if not they will be sued by everyone in the US Smiley
I don't think they have to meet those requirements because this is a machine and not any kind of drug.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:35:57 PM

a good idea even would be to make the health monitor machine smaller for the daily use of every household Smiley

they could be sold seperately, maybe for a much higher price and those profits could go in for more developement.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: