Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:58:51 AM

diagnosis of diseases in the shortest possible time, that's a really cool product.

I think the client needs more confirmatory test from a doctor to further verify the findings by Health Monitor.

the client need some test of course but the vending machine is ready to use Wink

The machine can also make errors ofcourse, so it is always a good idea to check the results with a doctor.

What is the error rate of the machines?

Humans are more likely to make errors Tongue
But humans can think outside the box, which can be necesarry

Ofcourse human can make errors, I am not comparing between human errors and machine errors. I am just wondering about the machines error rate

I asked something like this before, like for example studies etc. but got no answers. I really would like if they have tested the method and how good it is.

There is this paper https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-QBdFrWXGeAYmUyOXl6LTJwZ1E/view
It is the scientifical research paper for the diabetes research. It shows the result of measuring the acetone in breath. But im not sure if they use the same machines?

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:02:02 AM

Is FDA approval needed only for medicines and nutraceuticals or also for this kind of product? In case, did you already start FDA approval?

This is a good question. FDA approval takes a long time to get. Not sure if you need it in this case though.

FDA will probabaly not be needed for a device like this, if you would deploy it at hospitals and other medical centers, then yet it might be needed. But if you are marketing it
as a public device with no 100% guarantee but more like an inidicator, i'm pretty sure you are safe.

Forgive my ignorance if I'm mistaken but isn't FDA just for united states?

And they are not targeting US market at least not in short to mid-term.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:03:19 AM

Is FDA approval needed only for medicines and nutraceuticals or also for this kind of product? In case, did you already start FDA approval?

This is a good question. FDA approval takes a long time to get. Not sure if you need it in this case though.

FDA will probabaly not be needed for a device like this, if you would deploy it at hospitals and other medical centers, then yet it might be needed. But if you are marketing it
as a public device with no 100% guarantee but more like an inidicator, i'm pretty sure you are safe.

it's true that the FDA only operates in the US, but other countries have similar bodies as well.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:57:34 AM

it's true that the FDA only operates in the US, but other countries have similar bodies as well.

I don't think there is any health organization strict as Fda. So i don't think there will be an issue to install health monitor all over Europe.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:21:00 AM

Any particular reason why you mention deployment in hospitals?
Just wondering if this is the right place to put such devices.. after all, we are in a hospital :p
I think that people should be aware that this machine might be good for "indications" but not for the whole deal.. this is still a doctors work to do.
But like those little machines that analyse your breath to see if you have been drinking to much, it might be handy for that first checkup.
Just wondering... don't know if someone already mentioned this, but will this be offered freely to the public, or will there be some card that people can charge with the Health Monitor coin to pay for each checkup?
I might have missed that part...

It will be offered to general public, I believe you will be able to purchase Health Monitor devices with cash. It would complicate the system too much if you'd need to buy a card and then put money on it or purchase crypto in order to buy this device...

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:53:24 AM

Just wondering if this is the right place to put such devices.. after all, we are in a hospital :p
I think that people should be aware that this machine might be good for "indications" but not for the whole deal.. this is still a doctors work to do.
But like those little machines that analyse your breath to see if you have been drinking to much, it might be handy for that first checkup.
Just wondering... don't know if someone already mentioned this, but will this be offered freely to the public, or will there be some card that people can charge with the Health Monitor coin to pay for each checkup?

agree here, i don't think in thee hospital make much sense. Better in places that have no relation with health and strong flux of people, that is the way you can make prevention using this machine in my opinion.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:04:56 AM

Your concept and product is awsome but to be realistic i think that it's gonna be very hard for you to place your machines in institutions or company. You will have to convince them. Not an easy thing. I wish you good luck and i hope that i will be possible but i am sceptical.  After nothing is impossible Smiley

To place machines in mall and airports we will have to pay: and costs depend on visibility.
Have you started working with the management of shopping centers, airports, etc., where will your devices be installed? I mean real actions, contracts, leases, agreements. Or is it only in words?

I imagine that will be a bit later, its a lot of money, time and licences that will need to be worked up, and now perhaps they are concentrating in the product itself, later they will start the proccess of choosing and locating potential paces for the machines, they will have to inform their roadmap later on after ICO.
I agree with you. But the strategy of project development should be. And the real places of installation should be thought out at this stage! The plan should always be. Otherwise, it makes no sense to do something.

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:17:40 AM

diagnosis of diseases in the shortest possible time, that's a really cool product.

I think the client needs more confirmatory test from a doctor to further verify the findings by Health Monitor.

the client need some test of course but the vending machine is ready to use Wink

The machine can also make errors ofcourse, so it is always a good idea to check the results with a doctor.

Ofcourse human can make errors, I am not comparing between human errors and machine errors. I am just wondering about the machines error rate

I asked something like this before, like for example studies etc. but got no answers. I really would like if they have tested the method and how good it is.

There is this paper https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-QBdFrWXGeAYmUyOXl6LTJwZ1E/view
It is the scientifical research paper for the diabetes research. It shows the result of measuring the acetone in breath. But im not sure if they use the same machines?

There are many such studies. I read about the studies that determine stomach cancer by breathing, invented in Israel. This technology has already been mastered by many scientists. Therefore, HM is developing a very promising direction in diagnostics. In the future, competition may grow in this area. HM will have an advantage if they quickly install their devices first within a year.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:19:00 AM

Maybe an exception could be border control at airports, testing for contagious diseases, but at this stage Health Monitor is not testing for such afflictions.

Wow that is a cool use case, but then it would be mostly about the health tech behind the machine and not the blockchain part. No one will pay for a test on contagious diseases if ordered by border control

Of course someone is willing to pay. Border control!

Although having to insert a fiver for every passenger is a bit clunky. I wonder if there could be an alternative payment method, something like prepaid. Border control could buy tokens, associate them with their account and link the device to that account.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:27:33 AM

Maybe an exception could be border control at airports, testing for contagious diseases, but at this stage Health Monitor is not testing for such afflictions.

Wow that is a cool use case, but then it would be mostly about the health tech behind the machine and not the blockchain part. No one will pay for a test on contagious diseases if ordered by border control

Although having to insert a fiver for every passenger is a bit clunky. I wonder if there could be an alternative payment method, something like prepaid. Border control could buy tokens, associate them with their account and link the device to that account.

I don't know if it's possible to transfer the testing mechanism of Health Monitor to contagious diseases.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:36:35 AM

I don't know if it's possible to transfer the testing mechanism of Health Monitor to contagious diseases.

Look, that is what I said in the first place. It will never be a comprehensive test because many diseases are not detectable through exhaled breath analysis.

I am just saying in the event border control wants a Health Monitor, there are ways to solve the payment.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:49:38 AM

Look, that is what I said in the first place. It will never be a comprehensive test because many diseases are not detectable through exhaled breath analysis.

I am just saying in the event border control wants a Health Monitor, there are ways to solve the payment.

i think they would pay just some sort of annual or monthly rent in that case, given the volume of people they are going to process. Still i don't think it's very likely nor the purpose of the device.
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:39:31 PM

I agree that putting it in a hospital doesn't make sense at all. If you're already in a hospital you dont need a vending machine to tell you if you have something. You're surrounded by doctors...

I thought the whole point of this was for the person thats at a drug store picking up some Tylenol and you can run over to the machine to see if everything else is ok.

If we are comparing this to a blood pressure machine, have you ever seen a stand alone one at a hospital? I havent.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:49:28 PM

It would be nice to see some studies they did with their machine, also for the cancer part. I mean, there must be some research on this already, otherwise they wouldn't know if this is even working out how they imagen it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:17:43 PM

I agree that putting it in a hospital doesn't make sense at all. If you're already in a hospital you dont need a vending machine to tell you if you have something. You're surrounded by doctors...

I thought the whole point of this was for the person thats at a drug store picking up some Tylenol and you can run over to the machine to see if everything else is ok.

If we are comparing this to a blood pressure machine, have you ever seen a stand alone one at a hospital? I havent.

depends man. doctors may not check you for cancer and you may not have the symptoms. it doesn't really matter, as long the device is being used IMO.

openair

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:25:09 PM

I dont think FDA approval is needed, it’s usually for new drugs or medical product, not medical devices. HEALTH MONITOR is made for medical diagnostic so no problem for the safety of people using it.
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:33:24 PM

I dont think FDA approval is needed, it’s usually for new drugs or medical product, not medical devices. HEALTH MONITOR is made for medical diagnostic so no problem for the safety of people using it.

I also think that the deployment of medical devices like HEALTH MONITOR does not require FDA approval. However, large-scale promotion and application should still have corresponding organization approval and supervision, but it shouldn't be so troublesome. Roll Eyes
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:43:19 PM

those are actually good questions, it may be needed some kind of scrutiny and approval since is anyway a medical device...
maybe that Team can clarify this?
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

I also think that the deployment of medical devices like HEALTH MONITOR does not require FDA approval. However, large-scale promotion and application should still have corresponding organization approval and supervision, but it shouldn't be so troublesome. Roll Eyes

that make definitely easier but i think consumer confidence in diagnostics is more important factor so accuracy of system. I have no doubt in knowledge of team working on healthmonitor project. their credentials and experience looks good. I will look forward to see prototype in near future

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:21:41 PM

Exactly, Health Monitor is a medical device. But I am sure there are FDA requirements for medical devices as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: