Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39303 times)
Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:17:10 AM

Hi all, sorry for small activity but we are very busy with the Malta's fair. Anyone planning to join?
PS: feel free to advice other local expos/fairs/meetups!
hello! good look in prep! next meetups please in Moskow or Saint-Petersburg  Wink
o yes! please in Moscow ! it would be really nice and I would come to try your monitor. Smiley
It would be nice to go around the world to show everyone your device! Will be somewhere not very far from me, I will definitely join and try your health monitor!

I support! And I believe, that people, living in every big city on earth should be know about your company, because the development is really revolutionary.
As for the demand for this development on the territory of Russia, I'm not sure, but I'm sure that there will be people in Moscow and Saint-Petersburg, who will be ready to invest in your company.

I think, if there is an opportunity, it would be worthwhile to attend a conference in the big cities of Russia. I think that in Russia you will be able to attract investors to your project Wink
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:21:28 AM

"A total $ 15,000,000 worth of tokens have been issued, which corresponds to 2,100 Health Monitor machines.
Exhaled air content & disease" - info from site.

If anyone is interested, I asked one of the developers about this:
In which country are you planning to locate the production of these devices? Are there any agreements on production, supply of components, etc.?
He answered: We are planning to locate the machines in EU first. We already have an agreement with the production company (components will be sent from China and USA)
I also read that some details will be produced in Russia.And this is not surprising, considering that the device is developed in Russia.

rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:39:16 AM

So, if I right - 15000000$. not the small amount  Grin
OMG, thats a lot,,It will be complicated to collect such a big amount of money.
The purpose of the project is to collect investments in amount of at least $ 500 000 for the installation of 70 Health Monitor  - so 15000000 is the maximum!
It seems to me that if it is possible to attract large investors, then the project will easily be able to collect the sum of $ 15 million. Roll Eyes

braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:05:59 PM

This is not a large amount of money, if we understand the potential profit. And the profit will be around 200-300% per year. that is, the money, which you're invest will come back in 6 months after the project is launched(see the road map), no matter how much 500,000 or 15,000,000 will be invested.
Hey,I understand that is good investment, and this  is not like  throw money to the wind, but most of investors want profit as soon as better and don't want to wait one year) I'm not from this investors, but i understand psychology of the crowd in crypto.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:07:40 PM

This is not a large amount of money, if we understand the potential profit. And the profit will be around 200-300% per year. that is, the money, which you're invest will come back in 6 months after the project is launched(see the road map), no matter how much 500,000 or 15,000,000 will be invested.
Hey,I understand that is good investment, and this  is not like  throw money to the wind, but most of investors want profit as soon as better and don't want to wait one year) I'm not from this investors, but i understand psychology of the crowd in crypto.

Well, there are not many investments who turn into profit in just 12 months  Wink

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
braves182

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:38:46 PM

Hi all, sorry for small activity but we are very busy with the Malta's fair. Anyone planning to join?
hello! good look in prep! next meetups please in Moskow or Saint-Petersburg  Wink
o yes! please in Moscow ! it would be really nice and I would come to try your monitor. Smiley
It would be nice to go around the world to show everyone your device! Will be somewhere not very far from me, I will definitely join and try your health monitor!

I support! And I believe, that people, living in every big city on earth should be know about your company, because the development is really revolutionary.
As for the demand for this development on the territory of Russia, I'm not sure, but I'm sure that there will be people in Moscow and Saint-Petersburg, who will be ready to invest in your company.

yes, there are many people that are ready to invest in this company, serious major investors, but the problem - they dont know about Health monitor! Grin

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:12:16 PM

that's true! in Moscow there are many potential big investors for your company! there are BIG money in this city.

braves182

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:24:01 PM

that's true! in Moscow there are many potential big investors for your company! there are BIG money in this city.
yes, in moscow more possible investors, than in Saint-Petersbourg. But im sure in Europa too, there is no lack of investors,just right advertising and meetings.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
dbbit

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:27:39 PM

yes, there are many people that are ready to invest in this company, serious major investors, but the problem - they dont know about Health monitor! Grin

You are right! Wink

At the moment, the most important task is attracting investors with big money. If I was going to invest more than $ 15,000, I would want a personal meeting with the project team, at the moment the Malta summit is planned, and the team is preparing for it. Wink
 As I said before, I'm waiting for the results and a video review. Roll Eyes
braves182

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:42:27 PM

You are right! Wink

At the moment, the most important task is attracting investors with big money. If I was going to invest more than $ 15,000, I would want a personal meeting with the project team, at the moment the Malta summit is planned, and the team is preparing for it. Wink
on the main side i saw the offer about partnership with the investments starting from 30000$. I think the meeting for this investors is necessary.    although for some crypto investors is a very small amount - a little more than 3 bitcoins, not to much.i see often investment in 10-15 bitcoins)

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
Zufox

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:25:29 PM

So, if I right - 15000000$. not the small amount  Grin

I have  tokens , so i hope  for a profit next year, i guess the team does all the best Cool

I also have tokens) and I think that all of us who have invested in the Health Monitor expect profits from this project. And also we wish them good luck!
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:30:45 PM

It seems to me that the  team of the Health Monitor will do everything possible to attract as many investors as possible, including large investors.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:12:04 PM

You are right! Wink

Well, the 30k tag is meant for entrepreneurs who want to join our shareholders. About tokens, we need to find some leading investors who believe in this project. Thinking about raising 1-2M simply through 0,1-1 Eth would require too much time and marketing investements

braves182

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:02:06 PM

You are right! Wink

Well, the 30k tag is meant for entrepreneurs who want to join our shareholders. About tokens, we need to find some leading investors who believe in this project. Thinking about raising 1-2M simply through 0,1-1 Eth would require too much time and marketing investements
yes, that's true. than your ico would last not months, but year) if you gonna collect through 0.1-1 eth  Wink

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
jkoin

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:50:30 PM

Hello. I'm Russian and I do not really understand why you do not want to place your vending machines in our country? Perhaps you are planning to do it later?
vitmatiunin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:45:44 PM

Hello. I'm Russian and I do not really understand why you do not want to place your vending machines in our country? Perhaps you are planning to do it later?

Hello! Nice to meet you!

Yes, we are planning to place vending machines not only in European union. But in the beginning for different reasons it is easier and cheaper to place them in Europe.

Also, feel free to ask questions in our russian announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2402785.msg24582379#msg24582379
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:50:11 PM

Only 11 hours to ICO starts! Feel free to contact us for a private chat if you plan to invest but still have doubts

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:52:19 PM

Hi, it takes resources to place the machines and to market them and it's not feasible to cover many countries at the same time.
Maybe if we reach the hard cap we can think about Russia  Wink

Zufox

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:20:23 PM

Hi, it takes resources to place the machines and to market them and it's not feasible to cover many countries at the same time.
Maybe if we reach the hard cap we can think about Russia  Wink
This is great news !!! I sincerely wish you to reach the hard cap! I will be very glad if your device appears in Russia too Wink
braves182

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:21:26 PM

hey friend!  I'm waiting for that too, so let the ico go through as planned  and i hope we will see health monitor in our country one day. cheers!

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: