Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:31:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031115 times)
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:52:21 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 05:10:11 PM by jibble

This coin still around

be aware of the attempts of our now finally confirmed failed "disruptors" don't ever download from quarktalk always get wallets from www.qrk.cc

if you would like more information about Quark head to this Reddit  http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkOmega/

or just ask it right here, there does not seem to be much happening over at quarktalk or the other Reddit these days.

I think there may have been a number of lay offs.

Don't trust digitalindustry he has been banned from the official Quark Reddit www.reddit.com/r/Quarkcoin and the community fully behind the decision.

He has been flagged as a scammer as his recent scam attempt got exposed see this Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781954.0

He is one of the biggest trolls with many sockpuppet accounts and has been against legit Quark supporters. He has basically done nothing for Quark besides trolling and deceiving other to fall for his own disgusting games. He has been banned by the Quark community and has no control over the official and awesome faucet forum www.quarktalk.cc and that's why he is spreading propaganda. Just see his rating here how others think about him https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=85019

unfortunately reRaise that Reddit is a graveyard now, at least it looks that way, however i just linked to a pretty interesting piece here :

http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkOmega/comments/2ggtwc/mark_t_williams_uses_my_basic_analysis_of_crypto/

Apparently Professor Mark T Williams, has taken on a "crypto monopoly" analysis of Bitcoin, hey who knows how he was inspired?

of course i'm just happy that education is proliferating

also if you would like some more amusement the Bank of England actually "Trolled" Bitcoin in two ways:

1. first by including an address to FBI seized Bitocin in its recent tech Annex.
http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkOmega/comments/2g7kas/you_heard_it_here_first_bank_of_england_refers_to/

2. This Tweet. https://twitter.com/bankofengland/status/511183700911202304

which is hilarious when you think about it .

Did you forget to check the post date of that article? 8 months old

when and what piece of analytical information did you write "inspire" a former trader and bank examiner for the Federal Reserve to write something like that?

the only thing i can remember you talking about from that long ago is suggesting ethereum uses quark's mining algo
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 06:16:59 PM

indeed.

well I recorded my views after I was more certain, but i also explained the mechanics.

the key point of which is here:

http://kolinevans.wordpress.com/2014/09/08/answer-to-professor-david-yermack-how-the-quark-protocol-solved-the-economic-problems-of-bitcoin/

The reason Mark T Williams was incorrect was becasue of the mining monopoly and the misunderstanding around how difficulty monopoly works.

see the "planet Crypto" section.

also see here:

http://kolinevans.wordpress.com/2014/08/30/rainbow-charts-not-so-much-but-more-interesting-fundamental-charts/

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:34:56 PM

^ Nobody cares (especially the quark community) about your un quark related posts in this Thread, go post it somewhere else, your post has been reported to mods
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:43:30 PM

has there been a new deelopment on this front?
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 07:27:25 PM

^ Nobody cares (especially the quark community) about your un quark related posts in this Thread, go post it somewhere else, your post has been reported to mods

banning me here would be the final confirmation that you have lost all credibility.

and as you have, I fully expect and look forward to that.

every post I put here is Quark related, you probably have a narrower view than some people.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 07:28:27 PM

the market works and Quark is a good investment, use common sense, and don't get caught up in hype.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:38:56 AM

the market works and Quark is a good investment, use common sense, and don't get caught up in hype.

Wow ...talking about caught..you should be caught, when I read your trust rate! Striking the story about you, digital coin and baritius...

QUARK is indeed a good investment. Unfortunately YOU are not. Better for Quark if you move on, I wished you also would realize that.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:47:48 AM

Last time when I mentioned that PG was banned for posting many times in a row all alone DI was quick to erase 3 of his posts.
It seems that he forgot that pretty fast. This way of his of posting might indeed call for a 14 days ban and I;m sure some mods will pay closer attention to him if reported.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 12:51:07 PM

Last time when I mentioned that PG was banned for posting many times in a row all alone DI was quick to erase 3 of his posts.
It seems that he forgot that pretty fast. This way of his of posting might indeed call for a 14 days ban and I;m sure some mods will pay closer attention to him if reported.

no unfortunate niothor you are both incorrect and not of high intellect, 3 of my posts were deleted not by myself but by the mod here.

if you feel i should be banned, forward that to the relevant authority, if that will make you feel better?

it will be a little victory for you guys you need something I suppose?

it would certainly set my communication back, I have to say that, it wouldn't  be nothing, it would be an event that would have an impact.

it would both hurt my credibility and good standing with the "community", also it would mean i wouldn't be able to directly respond to accusation levied at me..

the more i think about this, you should really try to ban me, this information environment is peer related so if yo can ban me here, at best i can only make a new account and that will have much less credibility with the "community"

also you will be able to say "digitalindustry" aka Kolin Evans has been banned from both "Reddit" and "Bitcointalk.org"

you need to move on this, basically if you don't get me banned from this forum you frankly are not doing your job.

* i don't want to be the one to tell you your job and i know i have made a lot of fun of you guys, but if its helpful, you are doing your best, I'm just better than you in every way at this, that's all, don't be angry becasue then you will do irrational things.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:06:25 PM

[/quote]
no unfortunate niothor you are both incorrect and not of high intellect, 3 of my posts were deleted not by myself but by the mod here.
- good to hear
if you feel i should be banned, forward that to the relevant authority, if that will make you feel better?
You have no idea Smiley
it will be a little victory for you guys you need something I suppose?
Victory over idiocy
it would certainly set my communication back, I have to say that, it wouldn't  be nothing, it would be an event that would have an impact.

You are not able to communicate
it would both hurt my credibility and good standing with the "community", also it would mean i wouldn't be able to directly respond to accusation levied at me..
neither you have any credibility

the more i think a
bout this, you should really try to ban me, this information environment is peer related so if yo can ban me here, at best i can only make a new account and that will have much less credibility with the "community"
you make no sense

also you will be able to say "digitalindustry" aka Kolin Evans has been banned from both "Reddit" and "Bitcointalk.org"

I will be able to say that things are back to normal

you need to move on this, basically if you don't get me banned from this forum you frankly are not doing your job.[/b]

* i don't want to be the one to tell you your job and i know i have made a lot of fun of you guys, but if its helpful, you are doing your best, I'm just better than you in every way at this, that's all, don't be angry becasue then you will do irrational things.

bla bla bla

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:14:41 PM

how about that hug?

don't feel down or angry, this will make you depressed, you don't want to feel depressed.

do you think about where your life is going? do you wake up and ask yourself "am i happy"

you should do that, what i like to say is , set a little goal for something you want and try to achieve it.

so for example if that is getting me banned from here, just work towards it.

but always ask yourself:

"am I at equilibrium to the even flow"

becasue for some reason which human science can not explain, when you "fall out of equilibrium" this (so the theory goes) has a disruptive effect on the frequencies that flow though your "body." (that is to say the matter that makes up you)

so there appears to be a sort of "universal"  set of frequencies (it appears.)

just like there maybe a "universal set of rules" for example, i can't say that this is "god" becasue it would not fit any description as such.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:15:38 PM

Hi guys i haven't post it here yet but soon ShaqFu's website is launching and we will be able to join the members only area where we can work with them and give suggestions (Quark related?) for the game as well as getting access to exclusive content while they release it.

If you have creative ideas/suggestions Quark related or non Quark related to be implemented in a half million dollar game which is going to be released on pc and console feel free to post it.

That looks good. Anyone heard from VIC lately?

Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:37:43 PM

Hi guys i haven't post it here yet but soon ShaqFu's website is launching and we will be able to join the members only area where we can work with them and give suggestions (Quark related?) for the game as well as getting access to exclusive content while they release it.

If you have creative ideas/suggestions Quark related or non Quark related to be implemented in a half million dollar game which is going to be released on pc and console feel free to post it.

kolin killed him

Producer
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:02:31 PM

I got both my wallets synced after letting it run for an hour.  Grin

dzejmsdin

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:34:27 PM

Can't wait for ShaqFu's website...

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
coinerer

Activity: 1358
Merit: 593

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 11:57:33 PM

I modified and joined 2 of my previous posts Smiley

Eeeehhh, don't know why, but I made new by librares updated
             Quark wallet version 0.8.25
             Quark wallet version 0.9.2.1-test4
Wink

All the newest libraries, see them:

boost_1_55_0
   db-4.8.30.NC
   libpng-1.6.13
   miniupnpc-1.9
   openssl-1.0.1i
   protobuf-2.5.0
   qrencode-3.4.4
   qtbase-opensource-src-5.3.2
   qttools-opensource-src-5.3.2

Newest MinGW &GCC version 4.9.1.

Wallets are compiled from official Quarkcoin Max github:

quark-master-0.8
  quark092-master

Direct links to the Windows exe version of the Quark wallet and deamon:

http://quarkcoin.orgfree.com/quarkcoin-0.8.3.25.7z
           http://quarkcoin.orgfree.com/quark-0.9.2.1-test4.7z

or at webpage:      http://quarkcoin.orgfree.com/

Tested at virustotal.com, no viruses found, detection rate 0/58:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/bb15beda89d9d644fd6cdde87605a5b1be531fec2b8c58d231492c324842a25a/analysis/1410900925
     https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/8aad016ede9463c3c022f142e23ba41b7357b43616e684337dd15c7f66975799/analysis/

New Quark wallet is v0.9.2.1, just like Bitcoin v0.9.2.1. Test and help Max to make new official wallets!

Tell your results! Response here!

Remember to backup your current wallet!!!

Report errors if you can find it Smiley I wasn't successful.

Does somebody know which coin has all the latest dependant libraries (bug fixes) included, and which coin is compiled with the latest official gcc 4.9.1 ? Smiley  I don't know, this Quark wallets maybe Smiley (Bitcoin and Litecoin does not have)

All free here   Smiley   http://quarkcoin.orgfree.com/  Free commercials from domain provider too! Smiley

Always backup your current wallet.dat file before installing this or every other wallet too!!!
Your Windows QuarkCoin Wallet is at c:\users\insertyourusername\AppData\Roaming\Quarkcoin\wallet.dat 

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
danel

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:30:40 AM

I got both my wallets synced after letting it run for an hour.  Grin

It took me less than 30  minutes to synced using the latest version of the wallet.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:34:29 AM

Well I still have Quarkcoin.biz

I guess its time to roll out a random faucet haha.

Anyone know some decent APIs for this :/
IXC2XIC

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:49:34 AM

Quark on the move.  Where is. Max Keiser?  lol.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 06:05:29 AM

kolin killed him

as i understand it he is busy expending energy for hopefully viable paper energy tokens, i'm in touch with him on email.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: