Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031115 times)
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:18:38 PM

@righteousfire

I feel sorry for your family, that you have invested more than you could afford in crypto's. You as family man should have been more responsible!!

The call towards the Quark community to grow up is (I hope) a call towards yourself. Get your mirror, and read your own post (and the history of your posts):

- Together with DI you posted in the NXT thread, say it is a scam. Is that mature behavior?
- Invest more than you could afford. Is that mature behavior?

And then you ask we may not call you DI.
If you don't want that, here my free advice:

- Stop acting like DI by saying something big is coming without any details. The next time you post, you post something specific about your project.
- Stop post self reflections.
- Don't listen too much to DI, and listen more to yourself.

And when you post something, people react towards your post in his/her own way. Whether you like it or not.

Nowhere in his post does it say that he invested more than he could afford.  Shame on you for being a liar once again.
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:35:41 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 11:56:43 PM by silvermetal

Nowhere in his post does it say that he invested more than he could afford.  Shame on you for being a liar once again.

In the first place, my post was not written to you, but to righteousfire.
Special for Hilux74 (my personal stalker, and has one function at bitcointalk: post at bitcointalk that "silvermetal is a liar") :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg7526314#msg7526314

and when you are too lazy to read the whole post, I will highlight it for you:

Quote from: righteousfire

"I did invest more than I could afford to lose sadly."

Wink
l3sny

Activity: 859

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:16:51 PM

Vanuatu's economy is of a size of a medium sized shopping mall even if the news is true.
But on the other hand if they make QRK a complementary currency it would be a very clever move. QRK is a perfect choice for some larger business to adopt. It is a very good coin and dirt cheap. I think that at some stage someone has to pick it up Wink
I am buying more!!

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Hilux74
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:31:29 AM

Nowhere in his post does it say that he invested more than he could afford.  Shame on you for being a liar once again.

Special for Hilux74 (my personal stalker, and has one function at bitcointalk: post at bitcointalk that "silvermetal is a liar") :

Wink
that quote is not from the post above. Hahaha you actually went fishing in his previous posts to find that tidbit.  I'm not living alone with nothing better to do than to go look at people past posts to see if there is something i can put them down about.  You just make yourself look like a bigger fool and a bigger cunt every time you think you are making a point.  It makes me lol thinking about you.
silvermetal

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:28:38 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 02:02:29 PM by silvermetal

Wink
that quote is not from the post above. Hahaha you actually went fishing in his previous posts to find that tidbit.  I'm not living alone with nothing better to do than to go look at people past posts to see if there is something i can put them down about.  You just make yourself look like a bigger fool and a bigger cunt every time you think you are making a point.  It makes me lol thinking about you.

You never do some background analysis of people who claim something big is coming? You always trust what unknown posters claim? Or do you know who he is and what his real intentions are?  Roll Eyes
maok

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:10:18 PM

You never do some background analysis of people who claim something big is coming? You always trust what unknown posters claim? Or do you know who he is and what his real intentions are?  Roll Eyes

You can never do proper background check based on forum activity and is truly a waste of time to look out people posting history, I will never get why people having so little time in this life try to waste theirs to build something negatively about someone else(looking his posting history, etc) instead of building on something positive.. oh get over it..

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
maok

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:13:35 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 07:31:32 PM by maok

P.S. don't call me a sock puppet of DI just because we don't post here, we don't have the time to do what you do. Its that simple.

Really, you have invested so much in Quark and you don't have time to get deeply involved with projects and building community? Thats what Bill Still taught you? To buy quarks and sit on them ? DO something, get involved, big holders like yourself will never recover their losses without being active. All the best!

silvermetal

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:29:48 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 10:46:13 PM by silvermetal

You can never do proper background check based on forum activity and is truly a waste of time to look out people posting history, I will never get why people having so little time in this life try to waste theirs to build something negatively about someone else(looking his posting history, etc) instead of building on something positive.. oh get over it..

I consider building infrastructure for a dead coin waste of time Wink
You need to accept that different people have different opinions about time.

I respect yours Smiley
maok

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:54:36 PM

I consider building infrastructure for a scam coin waste of time Wink

I respect yours Smiley
Please define scam. Everyone has been able to fully mine Quark from the beginning as many early miners have told you. Are you referring to the rapidity of distribution ? Maybe Bitcoin haters will say the same thing in 10 years, why was Bitcoin so fast mined without giving the chance to later generations to mine themselves? Its all relative. All it matters is the tool that Quark offers us in financial terms, not the fast relative early distribution of a currency. Its like saying gold is a scam because at the beginning people were able to find it at the ground level. Its ridiculous to still claim Quark a scam and I find it very disturbing that you make this accusation knowing that you supported this crypto currency from early on..

Also in relation with time, I'm not saying I don't accept other opinions, I only said that its mystery for me why people waste their time in matters where they have no proof and to continually deny quark holders their own identity and calling them Kkkk sockpuppet. So I find a waste of time to see that you and others obnoxiously continue in that negative direction with no proof and sounding more like a broken record.

righteousfire

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:51:26 AM

See, this is why people like us don't waste our time trying to work with forums like these. You think just because we are not involved in this forum or in the so called "community" that we are doing nothing and that is why Quark is where it is. Wrong, completely wrong. Presumptions and assumptions about the unknown is a complete waste of time. Why would we work with you??? think about it, why would we want to, as most have proven themselves to be destructive in their behavior.

Anyway this is also something we are currently trying to get Quark incorporated into to give Quark some real world usability https://www.atmsecurecard.com/

Again think what you want and attack all you want and say all you want it makes no difference to the reality of the situation. Just letting some of the genuine real quality people with righteous intentions know that yes we are doing our bit in the background.

Warm regards,

Righteousfire
maok

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:53:49 AM

See, this is why people like us don't waste our time trying to work with forums like these. You think just because we are not involved in this forum or in the so called "community" that we are doing nothing and that is why Quark is where it is. Wrong, completely wrong. Presumptions and assumptions about the unknown is a complete waste of time. Why would we work with you??? think about it, why would we want to, as most have proven themselves to be destructive in their behavior.

Anyway this is also something we are currently trying to get Quark incorporated into to give Quark some real world usability https://www.atmsecurecard.com/

Again think what you want and attack all you want and say all you want it makes no difference to the reality of the situation. Just letting some of the genuine real quality people with righteous intentions know that yes we are doing our bit in the background.

Warm regards,

Righteousfire

Until the above post NO ONE knew what you were `trying` to do for Quark so excuse me for making the assumptions that you're doing nothing for Quark but I'm glad that I've drawn that out from you.

So called `community` ?? lol, so who the hell do you think will use the above quark solutions if they ever come a reality? the bitcoin community?

and why would I or anyone who replied to your comments be anything but "genuine real quality people with righteous intentions", do you think I stick around here because I like to see myself involved in something that is in downtrend? I stick and reply to people like you just because I care about Quark although I'm not that heavily involved financially with it, I couldn't care less if the price goes down even more but I do despise people that were brought by Bill Still and are really NOT doing anything, even communicate with the so called `community`..

silvermetal

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:03:44 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 07:53:56 AM by silvermetal

I consider building infrastructure for a scam coin waste of time Wink

I respect yours Smiley
Please define scam. Everyone has been able to fully mine Quark from the beginning as many early miners have told you. Are you referring to the rapidity of distribution ? Maybe Bitcoin haters will say the same thing in 10 years, why was Bitcoin so fast mined without giving the chance to later generations to mine themselves? Its all relative. All it matters is the tool that Quark offers us in financial terms, not the fast relative early distribution of a currency. Its like saying gold is a scam because at the beginning people were able to find it at the ground level. Its ridiculous to still claim Quark a scam and I find it very disturbing that you make this accusation knowing that you supported this crypto currency from early on..

Also in relation with time, I'm not saying I don't accept other opinions, I only said that its mystery for me why people waste their time in matters where they have no proof and to continually deny quark holders their own identity and calling them Kkkk sockpuppet. So I find a waste of time to see that you and others obnoxiously continue in that negative direction with no proof and sounding more like a broken record.

Hm. You quoted me before I edited my post (change scam into dead (or read very very ill, what you want)).
If Quark wants to recover, it doesn't need people who close their eyes for the real problems.

I am not going to show you (once again) why I think Quark could be a scam coin, that is waste of my time as I (and a few others) have already pointed that out at reddit. You and me both know that it has nothing to do with the distribution model of Quark Wink

quarkfx

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:59:50 AM

Maok, it's your business if you think what silvermetal does is irrelevant. It's not your task to comment on his posts. If you don't like them simply don't answer. I don't think you have a strong point here. We all know it's hard to prove sockpuppets in most cases - that's the reason why there are so many. I think it's obvious here that Vanuatu will never use Quark - not becaus the account ia a DI sockpuppet but because there were like 100s of cases that were misleading people into believibg something big ia hoing to happen. This is just one of them. To prevent people to buy in on this basis is a reasonable thing to do. There ia no reason to flame here.
Hilux74
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:01:23 AM

Maok, it's your business if you think what silvermetal does is irrelevant. It's not your task to comment on his posts. If you don't like them simply don't answer. I don't think you have a strong point here. We all know it's hard to prove sockpuppets in most cases - that's the reason why there are so many. I think it's obvious here that Vanuatu will never use Quark - not becaus the account ia a DI sockpuppet but because there were like 100s of cases that were misleading people into believibg something big ia hoing to happen. This is just one of them. To prevent people to buy in on this basis is a reasonable thing to do. There ia no reason to flame here.
Yes only anti quark posts are acceptable in the quark thread didn't you know Maok.   Roll Eyes

Do you think anyone ran out and bought more quark based on a post that the economic powerhouse of vanuatu might use quark?  Lol.  As such it makes perfect sense to critisize and laugh at that idiot silvermetal for wasting his time protecting noone and only making himself look ever more the fool hunting witches where none exist.
maok

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:46:31 AM

Hm. You quoted me before I edited my post (change scam into dead (or read very very ill, what you want)).
If Quark wants to recover, it doesn't need people who close their eyes for the real problems.

I am not going to show you (once again) why I think Quark could be a scam coin, that is waste of my time as I (and a few others) have already pointed that out at reddit. You and me both know that it has nothing to do with the distribution model of Quark Wink

why? because you think Kolin was involved from the beginning? The greatest thieves were involved also in the oil and gold extraction at the beginnings, does that mean gold and oil are scam because people found them useful..

How can quark be a scam coin when you and other many legit users have hold Quark in the past? The Bitcoin protocol (Quark implicitly) is based exactly on the principle that the honest/good actors in the system will overcome those that are ill intentioned. You sold your quarks right? Well we can also trace and see that many others initial miners have sold theirs, especially at the highest point so I can only see now mostly legit users holding their quarks and hoping for better times and that doesn't necessarily means we're keeping our eyes closed but rather look in the future instead of always looking back.

maok

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:01:17 AM

Maok, it's your business if you think what silvermetal does is irrelevant. It's not your task to comment on his posts.
But Quarkfx, I am tired of posts in which random new people that enter in Quark topics be it here or there to get accused of a myth which was never proven, namely sockpuppets. I guess it wasn't my task to comment on that just like it wasn't silvermetal's task to investigate so many people history and place judgements on those that write either in here or reddit. I think is anyone's task to defend those that are immediately labeled and attacked based on something with no proof.

I think it's obvious here that Vanuatu will never use Quark - not becaus the account ia a DI sockpuppet but because there were like 100s of cases that were misleading people into believibg something big ia hoing to happen. This is just one of them. To prevent people to buy in on this basis is a reasonable thing to do. There ia no reason to flame here.
who's going to buy into those pump messages like something big is going to come? No one. The poster just expressed an biased opinion on things that may or may not happen..

silvermetal

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:00:25 PM

why? because you think Kolin was involved from the beginning? The greatest thieves were involved also in the oil and gold extraction at the beginnings, does that mean gold and oil are scam because people found them useful..

How can quark be a scam coin when you and other many legit users have hold Quark in the past? The Bitcoin protocol (Quark implicitly) is based exactly on the principle that the honest/good actors in the system will overcome those that are ill intentioned. You sold your quarks right? Well we can also trace and see that many others initial miners have sold theirs, especially at the highest point so I can only see now mostly legit users holding their quarks and hoping for better times and that doesn't necessarily means we're keeping our eyes closed but rather look in the future instead of always looking back.

*sigh*
Again, I edited my post into dead coin (or you may read very ill coin).

For the scam accusations I refer to the reddit thread. I have no idea, but there are strong indications.

And I have always learned: the best prediction of future behavior is past behavior
quarkfx

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:18:58 PM

Maok, it's your business if you think what silvermetal does is irrelevant. It's not your task to comment on his posts.
But Quarkfx, I am tired of posts in which random new people that enter in Quark topics be it here or there to get accused of a myth which was never proven, namely sockpuppets. I guess it wasn't my task to comment on that just like it wasn't silvermetal's task to investigate so many people history and place judgements on those that write either in here or reddit. I think is anyone's task to defend those that are immediately labeled and attacked based on something with no proof.

I think it's obvious here that Vanuatu will never use Quark - not becaus the account ia a DI sockpuppet but because there were like 100s of cases that were misleading people into believibg something big ia hoing to happen. This is just one of them. To prevent people to buy in on this basis is a reasonable thing to do. There ia no reason to flame here.
who's going to buy into those pump messages like something big is going to come? No one. The poster just expressed an biased opinion on things that may or may not happen..

Yeah, who would buy in on announcement? Are you serious? That's how 90% of cryptoeconomics work: Buy on announcement.  It doesn't matter how ridiculous those announcements are. e.g. the "something big in the works for quark" announcement was ridiculous but many bought in anf kept asking for months. Obviously not too many will fall for this kind of ANN today, but it is still bullshit.

Contrary to what Hilux suggests this isn't a Cheer-Thread but a thread on Quark and if someone likes to talk about the ugly sides then he or she has every right to do so. What Orm does has anything to do with "Quarks going down, sell all your coins". I don't believe that every person he called a sockpuppet was in fact a sockpuppet, but I can see where the judgement comes from and he's got a point that in many cases it smells like sockpuppet.

Also as far as I see Orms main point isn't that Quark is a scam by itself but that it has been used to make a lot of money and there are some actors who have proven to carry out those scams (e.g. by making announcements to keep people in Quark), Digitalindustry is just one of them.

A lot of bad stuff happened, qex.la or before the paying platform....maybe you missed those parts because you were not there maybe you prefer to not look at them but for fact there are good reason to be very critical eith no matter what happens with Quark, partiparticularly as long as Digitalindustry remains involved.
Hilux74
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:54:40 PM

QuarkFX you are even more a phony than silvermetal.  You all but admitted in the Bottlecaps thread that while part of the Quark Foundation you participated willingly with Digital Industry in part of a scam involving pumping CAPs and that the profits would be used to pump Quark.  As I said in that thread it is interesting that you turn on DigitalIndustry only after the plan failed.  You have no morals, your attack on Digital Industry is out of scorn and bitterness.  You think DigitalIndustry is a bad guy...well I would say you are worse to leech on to him and follow him until it didn't serve you anymore.

You were not even around for the first 6 months of Quark.  You are just a bandwagon tagalong that came to Quark during the Dec2013 hype, likely buying at the peak of a 10000% 3day rise in price like a fool and are desperate to blame anyone but yourself.  Such a tagalong and so desperate to be part of the group you even felt the need to have quark in your name.

Time for the two of you to move on.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 05:08:09 PM

OK. Now no one knows me or my brother. Just so you know we are in our 40s and family men who have studied profusely the law and monetary systems throughout history that has shown us the tyranny of cultures of the past. We are both students who have learned much from Bill Still and he has done a lot to help a lot of people learn what would take a lifetime to learn in a very short time. Please don't think bill still is a scammer just because the price of Quark is not where you personally want it to be. He is a good man with good intentions and if he has made some money on the free market, good for him and if you make some money on the free market good for you.
I want to tell you all some good news for Quark, but I do  not want to be attacked for sharing it and called all matter of names and accusations as what seems to happen on these forums. All I want to say is Vanuatu is in a decision process with Quark and my brother is in a significant position in the central bank and its not subject to the federal reserve banking system as we know it. Vanuatu stands sovereign and my brother and I are heavily invested in Quark and quark is on table to be an official complimentary currency. I am not going to answer all manner of questions this is just a heads up to all  Bill Still's audience who are invested for the right reasons. The rest of you snot nosed immature little shits can bite me as you have no standing in the reality of this situation and quite frankly no-one cares what you say as you make no sense. stop being so immature and grow up.

Warm regards,

righteousfire

P.S. don't call me a sock puppet of DI just because we don't post here, we don't have the time to do what you do. Its that simple.

thank you for the email , "time" of course, is as always on our side, warm regards inch by inch we will help you .

Regards.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: