Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 05:19:50 PM

Maok, it's your business if you think what silvermetal does is irrelevant. It's not your task to comment on his posts.
But Quarkfx, I am tired of posts in which random new people that enter in Quark topics be it here or there to get accused of a myth which was never proven, namely sockpuppets. I guess it wasn't my task to comment on that just like it wasn't silvermetal's task to investigate so many people history and place judgements on those that write either in here or reddit. I think is anyone's task to defend those that are immediately labeled and attacked based on something with no proof.

I think it's obvious here that Vanuatu will never use Quark - not becaus the account ia a DI sockpuppet but because there were like 100s of cases that were misleading people into believibg something big ia hoing to happen. This is just one of them. To prevent people to buy in on this basis is a reasonable thing to do. There ia no reason to flame here.
who's going to buy into those pump messages like something big is going to come? No one. The poster just expressed an biased opinion on things that may or may not happen..

Yeah, who would buy in on announcement? Are you serious? That's how 90% of cryptoeconomics work: Buy on announcement.  It doesn't matter how ridiculous those announcements are. e.g. the "something big in the works for quark" announcement was ridiculous but many bought in anf kept asking for months. Obviously not too many will fall for this kind of ANN today, but it is still bullshit.

Contrary to what Hilux suggests this isn't a Cheer-Thread but a thread on Quark and if someone likes to talk about the ugly sides then he or she has every right to do so. What Orm does has anything to do with "Quarks going down, sell all your coins". I don't believe that every person he called a sockpuppet was in fact a sockpuppet, but I can see where the judgement comes from and he's got a point that in many cases it smells like sockpuppet.

Also as far as I see Orms main point isn't that Quark is a scam by itself but that it has been used to make a lot of money and there are some actors who have proven to carry out those scams (e.g. by making announcements to keep people in Quark), Digitalindustry is just one of them.

A lot of bad stuff happened, qex.la or before the paying platform....maybe you missed those parts because you were not there maybe you prefer to not look at them but for fact there are good reason to be very critical eith no matter what happens with Quark, partiparticularly as long as Digitalindustry remains involved.

of course "Quark fx " is the "good cop" pathetic dis info guy , i receive many emails you guys don't realize how much you help Quark - the price was always going to be here you thought you hurt confidence you have just helped.

you of course with that ape mind are thinking in months or maybe a few years, keep waving that stick at the moon.

I never say to buy on any news the announcement i had was 100% real - so lets lay it out hey : D

The Bill Still Deal -

Bill Still contacted me and said he had been contacted by the leading political class in the Bahamas -

he had a person that had raised in excess of 400k to basically fund an exchange with would be integrated into the official stock exchange of the Bahamas.

They would integrate both Bitcoin and Quark -  our friends in the many private intelligence agencies which are partly or directly owned by banking corporations.

most of which work here are the CIA front In - Q Tel - ( the same guys that set up Gavin employment at the CIA which was to consult and help them learn about the NSA built Block-chain system)

after which Bill was "Employed" as some "data center"  and basically told he couldn't talk about Crypto any more (i.e paid off)

now he might have also had some political differences with my self and also he may have been told i was a "Russian spy" ( which is completely ridiculous )

* although i do support the Russian federation for a number of other important reasons.

you see i can say all this , and the guys that know what i'm talking about know why i can say all this : )

I serve our creators and our creators only, you should also.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 05:20:32 PM

delete that post it will look good on a print screen - : D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 05:48:20 PM

A lot of bad stuff happened, qex.la or before the paying platform....maybe you missed those parts because you were not there maybe you prefer to not look at them but for fact there are good reason to be very critical eith no matter what happens with Quark, partiparticularly as long as Digitalindustry remains involved.

homo erectus brain, i was the first to say that qex.la would bail with the crypto and went on record to say don't hold crypto there -

I tried to engage them to help raise volume on their exchange ( something i could have easily done)

you have zero credibility yet you keep coming back ? what are In Q tel paying you guys? or is it the NSA now?

getting plenty of those monkey dollars , are you "rich"  yet ha ha.

monkey dollar will make good ape happy ! jump for more monkey dollars !

see if you can clap and jump at the same time? - i raise you 1000 more monkey dollars.

i'm just ribbing you, the world really would be boring with out you half evolved apes.

lets all be friends.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:55:44 PM

QuarkFX you are even more a phony than silvermetal.  You all but admitted in the Bottlecaps thread that while part of the Quark Foundation you participated willingly with Digital Industry in part of a scam involving pumping CAPs and that the profits would be used to pump Quark.  As I said in that thread it is interesting that you turn on DigitalIndustry only after the plan failed.  You have no morals, your attack on Digital Industry is out of scorn and bitterness.  You think DigitalIndustry is a bad guy...well I would say you are worse to leech on to him and follow him until it didn't serve you anymore.

You were not even around for the first 6 months of Quark.  You are just a bandwagon tagalong that came to Quark during the Dec2013 hype, likely buying at the peak of a 10000% 3day rise in price like a fool and are desperate to blame anyone but yourself.  Such a tagalong and so desperate to be part of the group you even felt the need to have quark in your name.

Time for the two of you to move on.

Uhm wut? I was on the CAPs thread? Then why don't you quote me? And I participated in a scam? Tell me more.

This is going to be entertaining.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:01:21 PM

QuarkFX you are even more a phony than silvermetal.  You all but admitted in the Bottlecaps thread that while part of the Quark Foundation you participated willingly with Digital Industry in part of a scam involving pumping CAPs and that the profits would be used to pump Quark.  As I said in that thread it is interesting that you turn on DigitalIndustry only after the plan failed.  You have no morals, your attack on Digital Industry is out of scorn and bitterness.  You think DigitalIndustry is a bad guy...well I would say you are worse to leech on to him and follow him until it didn't serve you anymore.

You were not even around for the first 6 months of Quark.  You are just a bandwagon tagalong that came to Quark during the Dec2013 hype, likely buying at the peak of a 10000% 3day rise in price like a fool and are desperate to blame anyone but yourself.  Such a tagalong and so desperate to be part of the group you even felt the need to have quark in your name.

Uhm wut? I was on the CAPs thread? Then why don't you quote me? And I participated in a scam? Tell me more.

Yeah wrong person...got you mixed up with Coinmama.  Whoops...  Oh well now you know what its like to get accused of things that make no sense which is pretty much all that silvermetal does to people.
quarkfx

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:20:47 PM

QuarkFX you are even more a phony than silvermetal.  You all but admitted in the Bottlecaps thread that while part of the Quark Foundation you participated willingly with Digital Industry in part of a scam involving pumping CAPs and that the profits would be used to pump Quark.  As I said in that thread it is interesting that you turn on DigitalIndustry only after the plan failed.  You have no morals, your attack on Digital Industry is out of scorn and bitterness.  You think DigitalIndustry is a bad guy...well I would say you are worse to leech on to him and follow him until it didn't serve you anymore.

You were not even around for the first 6 months of Quark.  You are just a bandwagon tagalong that came to Quark during the Dec2013 hype, likely buying at the peak of a 10000% 3day rise in price like a fool and are desperate to blame anyone but yourself.  Such a tagalong and so desperate to be part of the group you even felt the need to have quark in your name.

Yeah wrong person...got you mixed up with Coinmama.  Whoops...  Oh well now you know what its like to get accused of things that make no sense which is pretty much all that silvermetal does to people.

Awwwww such a nice excuse. So let me wrap up: when silvermetal questions the liability of some newly created accounts that are mostly doing anything but cheering for Digitalindustry you show up and complain about such behaviour. However when you falsly accuse other members then this receives anything but "whoops" and - even better - "there you have it".

You know, for me it doesn't really matter who a sockpuppet is - it matters what and how users do things. What I see is a person that only shows up to rant about accusation he believes to be false (which is your good right) but seems to have any problems with the well documented misbehavior of DigitalIndustry (which is hypocrisy).

And btw. I am still interested in proof for the scam Coinmama carried out. Let me guess: Someone told ya?

Who could have thought that this thread could ever get this amusing again.
Hilux74
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:25:22 AM

QuarkFX you are even more a phony than silvermetal.  You all but admitted in the Bottlecaps thread that while part of the Quark Foundation you participated willingly with Digital Industry in part of a scam involving pumping CAPs and that the profits would be used to pump Quark.  As I said in that thread it is interesting that you turn on DigitalIndustry only after the plan failed.  You have no morals, your attack on Digital Industry is out of scorn and bitterness.  You think DigitalIndustry is a bad guy...well I would say you are worse to leech on to him and follow him until it didn't serve you anymore.

You were not even around for the first 6 months of Quark.  You are just a bandwagon tagalong that came to Quark during the Dec2013 hype, likely buying at the peak of a 10000% 3day rise in price like a fool and are desperate to blame anyone but yourself.  Such a tagalong and so desperate to be part of the group you even felt the need to have quark in your name.

Yeah wrong person...got you mixed up with Coinmama.  Whoops...  Oh well now you know what its like to get accused of things that make no sense which is pretty much all that silvermetal does to people.

Awwwww such a nice excuse. So let me wrap up: when silvermetal questions the liability of some newly created accounts that are mostly doing anything but cheering for Digitalindustry you show up and complain about such behaviour. However when you falsly accuse other members then this receives anything but "whoops" and - even better - "there you have it".

I acknowledged I mixed you up with Coinmama.  I didn't falsely accuse you I got you mixed up with another user...that is called a mistake.  Not too complicated even for you.

And btw. I am still interested in proof for the scam Coinmama carried out. Let me guess: Someone told ya?
Yes someone did...Coinmama.  She posted PMs between herself and DigitalIndustry (and the rest of the Quark Foundation) that illustrated an attempt to pump CAPs and use the profit to pump QRK.  So I asked her why she didn't share that info immediately...instead of months later when it didn't work out showing her morality is false.  Alas she went silent.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.msg9586936#msg9586936
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.msg9587410#msg9587410
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 04:56:04 AM

I'm keen to develop any crypto , any good neutral control crypto look at mooncoin recently - that was quite a rise and now it is consolidating.

people are all looking on a much too narrow time sepctrum.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
quarkfx

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:27:15 AM

I acknowledged I mixed you up with Coinmama.  I didn't falsely accuse you I got you mixed up with another user...that is called a mistake.  Not too complicated even for you.

Yes someone did...Coinmama.  She posted PMs between herself and DigitalIndustry (and the rest of the Quark Foundation) that illustrated an attempt to pump CAPs and use the profit to pump QRK.  So I asked her why she didn't share that info immediately...instead of months later when it didn't work out showing her morality is false.  Alas she went silent.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.msg9586936#msg9586936
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.msg9587410#msg9587410

Of course you accused me lol. The reason for that (mixing me up) doesn't change that. Not too difficult to understand, right,  "even for you".   Roll Eyes

With regard to Coinmama you accused her to have participated in a scam while now you turn it into "she remained silent" because she didn't go on the record immediately.

I know the correspondence very well and I know how she reacted to it. There was never any acknowledgement, quite the contrary, she was the one who fired against that type of "plans". She simply didn't tell you and it's clear why: because this type of info would severely harm the reputation of Quark. Digitalindustry was at that time still considered to be an important person by both: the community and the core team. He was one out of 5 members who was invited to a private chat with Max Guevara who till then wasn't responding to more or less anyone. Coinmama went on the record when things became really nasty aka Digitalindustry and Vic attempting to carry out the proposed scam with Mimiccoin. If I wanted I could post the long correspondence in which she, Orm, Hai and me observed the coin and speculated over being what looked exactly like the scam being plan in forehand. But heck, you can see that even without the correspondence.

Even for someone with poor background knowledge it should be understandable that there are good reasons not to easily post this kind of stuff on btctalk - maybe you don't understand the impact or you don't get that this kind of crazytalk is rather the norm with Digitalindustry. Vic had one (even though - as it turned out - bad) reason to collaborate with Digitalindustry: he thought he was the link to Max Guevara who till then didn't speak to anyone. However, Digitalindustry claimed to be in close contact with Max, even pretended to beclose friends (this type of stuff is still online on forum.qrk.cc). After moderating the chat with Max, it was clear to be a false impression, Max commented on that in the chat.

Again, you are accusing Coinmama, based on the simple fact that you have no understanding of the timeline. That's also why you have no proof. Like every good conspiracy theorist you are "just asking questions". That's laughable and hypocritic. There is plenty of proof that DI and Vic carried out an insider knowledge scam, yet you remained silent on that while now you try to accuse the person who was probably most actively against this endeavor. Let me comment on this using your words: "Whooops"
quarkfx

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:03:23 AM

Quote from: Hilux74 link=topic=260031.msg9864050#msg9864050
Lol
[/quote

Best rebuttal ever. Whoops, Lol, you're really a wordsmith.
Hilux74
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:08:18 AM

Lol

Wow best quoting ever you are really good at hitting the quote button...how do you even fuck that up???  What a fool.  Oh your mother must be so embarrassed.
quarkfx

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:11:54 AM

Lol

Wow best quoting ever you are really good at hitting the quote button...how do you even fuck that up???  What a fool.  Oh your mother must be so embarrassed.

Smiley classic, you must be really running out of arguments. Best escape. 
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 07:13:53 AM

Qfx Keep tinkering you poor little fellow, try to find some meaning to your life.

I can't say i pity you, as you will learn eventually.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 05:47:08 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2p9v3j/bill_still_investigative_journalist_and/

Bill Still is doing or has done an AMA -

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:47:10 AM

Whoops  Tongue

Of course Kolin has problems to provide the correct link  Cheesy
I will help him a little bit  Wink

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2pqng1/hi_im_bill_still_ask_me_anything/

An old devoted quark supporter back in December 2013 ("Doublethink" from the old Quark forum) asked him some questions about Quark:

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2pqng1/hi_im_bill_still_ask_me_anything/cmz4s8n

Bill Still answers not all questions unfortunately.

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:05:41 PM

hey i tried to mine quark with Sgminer and i just get reject diff error any help ?

coinerer

Activity: 1316
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 03:54:11 PM

If somebody is interested in new

Instant exchange:  https://shapeshift.io/

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:27:59 PM

hey i tried to mine quark with Sgminer and i just get reject diff error any help ?

depending on the pool you may have to follow the instructions on this page - :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.0

Which are:

"Important! A new option was added: --difficulty-multiplier. It allows to set stratum difficulty multiplier. For QubitCoin, Quark and Animecoin it will be usually 256. For Groestlcoin, Fuguecoin and Twecoin it will be usually 0.0039062500 (1/256). Default value is 1.0. If you have "share above target" errors then set it to 256. If difficulty required by pool is strangely large, set it to 0.0039062500 (1/256). Other values are unlikely to be used. Hopefully this will fix all remaining stratum problems."

hope that is helpful.

regards.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:28:57 PM

If somebody is interested in new

Instant exchange:  https://shapeshift.io/

this looks good i didn't know about this -

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:35:44 PM

https://twitter.com/Kolin_Quark/status/545979793515085826

and to David Icke

"@Kolin_Quark @trutherbot @davidicke @ShapeShift_io see David proof not all shapeshifting is bad ! : D Truther in case you want to hedge."

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: