Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin used by criminals ?  (Read 5044 times)
Morkhart

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

Bitcoin can be used for all people around the world.There are no rules for this.So anyone can use it.This is the biggest issue in many countries.Bitcoin can also be used for criminal acts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

This is the reason most of the counties around the world are against Bitcoin because it is being used in some illegal activities so countries are trying to ban it I think they should make some kind of rules instead of banning it.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:40:24 PM

There are so many people who are using bitcoin. And i am pretty sure some of them are criminals. Criminals will do anything to have money to funds their criminal activities.

P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

This is the reason most of the counties around the world are against Bitcoin because it is being used in some illegal activities so countries are trying to ban it I think they should make some kind of rules instead of banning it.
Since Bitcoin can be used worldwide, it is given that all people have a free access to use it; in good or in a bad way. Thus, yes, Bitcoin is used by criminals. There's a scam that where Bitcoin is involved.

Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:21:08 PM

For now, criminals doesn't use bitcoin. In using bitcoin, there's some process that you need to do before you get in to it.
For the criminals such as holduppers, they can't easily get bitcoin if they will ask money to you and you will give your bitcoin.
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

not all bitcoins are used by criminals, working on the bitcoin forum is very good, here we are working really hard and we learn that in bitcoin forums is not easy, all the work is all difficult, it depends on our own intention.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

Bitcoin is used by criminals, but its usefulness is diminishing as the authorities get better at tracking transactions. So it will be more difficult to commit bitcoin crimes
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

For now, criminals doesn't use bitcoin. In using bitcoin, there's some process that you need to do before you get in to it.
For the criminals such as holduppers, they can't easily get bitcoin if they will ask money to you and you will give your bitcoin.
That reasoning is funny, i laughed just a little bit. Thanks! There is no doubt that bitcoin is being used by criminals, because bitcoin can be used to buy illegal drugs, trading of any illegal thing anonymously. And because of that, some country are not accepting bitcoin, because their government think it might be their biggest competition, because it will be going hard to find who, where, is the criminal, because just what i stated before, bitcoin can be used anonymously.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Jerical13

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

I've heard about the possibility of selling drugs for bitcoins.I think that's why many governments want to start regulating it
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

I've heard about the possibility of selling drugs for bitcoins.I think that's why many governments want to start regulating it
The procent of illegal trades in bitcoin blockchain is about 1%. And remember that in the blockchain you can see all transactions, which can be useful for police. Bad thing for them is bitcoin mixer, which allow users make transaction anonymous. Aslo do not forget about Zcash, Dash, Monero, which are amonymous. But, guys, in the world won't to reduce crime due to regulation of cryptocurrency.

Morticio

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:57:42 PM

Maybe some people used bitcoin for illegal purposes because its unknown source and no one can know who doing the transaction. So we cannot avoid it that bitcoin can use by the criminals.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:03:36 PM

Maybe some people used bitcoin for illegal purposes because its unknown source and no one can know who doing the transaction. So we cannot avoid it that bitcoin can use by the criminals.
Actually, Bitcoin is used in doing such a lot of things that is wrong and illegal. Many people also paying some people in able for them to kill a person. In deepweb, Many illegal transactions that are always involves Bitcoin. I think this is the right time that we should avoid it. Why not try to invest it rather than use in ilegal things?
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:49:37 PM

Everyone in the world is free to join bitcoin even if they are criminal, terrorist or thieves. Yes, I've heard from the news. Some of the terrorist used bitcoin as their weapon . Terrorist knows that bitcoin helps them to make money then they used the money that  comes from BTC to buy guns and such. As their source of income, they used bitcoin in a bad way like scamming many people. Well, some terrorist know how powerful is the crypto currency especially the btc. They used BTC by means of doing illegal things that may affect many people in our country.

Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

Its unfortunate,but criminals use bitcoin. Bitcoin doesn't chose its users, its freedom accommodate everyone who are ready and willing to use it, and tha includes the outlaws.BTC however doesn't encourage crime
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:03:09 PM

I would be closing my eyes and ears if I denied it. Bitcoin has been unregulated for years and I don't see a reason why it will not be use of some advantage by the criminal. Maybe they are also creating an ICO that they only know, who knows what the underground market is doing.
There are alot of terrorist activities that are funded, without a trace of how this is possible. The only thing that can do that is bitcoin and other alternative cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀