Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin used by criminals ?  (Read 5044 times)
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:42:59 AM

I once read an article that says bitcoin is used as a payment transaction for terrorists and hackers. And maybe you guys in this forum also already know it. But here i want to convey my personal opinion in that matter. I think that internet and bitcoin interrelated. Many terrorists and criminals use internet .so also with bitcoin which used perpetrator However, despite all these issues, do people make concrete efforts to ban the internet? No. Not because removing and banning Bitcoin is difficult, but because the internet offers more positive than negative. For the same reason, we have to be more careful about our mindset for Bitcoin, because much evidence has shown that Bitcoin brings many positive, if not more, effects than the internet. Internet and Bitcoin are just devices that 'bad guys' and 'good people'. Fortunately, the world is filled with more people in the 'good people' category.

Of course though it's just like a fiat if I gave you a $100 it's either you bought a wine or a food for yourself right? so as the bitcoin it's your responsible or it depend on the person on how he/she would value the bitcoin. And yes it can be use either through legal stuffs and through illegal stuffs. Cause you can access many sites that are illegal then using bitcoin as a pay. That's the risk of the internet , and to be honest many of the criminals using the what so called the Tor, if you know what I mean tor can use through accessing the  deep web , that keep your identity safe but , but if your not have a proper knowledge then your IP address will be hacked and that's the main part of accessing through jail to be honest though.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:59:13 AM

Everything good in these world can be used by bad guys, so also bitcoin. However, maybe by regulating bitcoin on every part of the world, we can lessen the used of it on bad things. That is why bitcoin regulation is really necessary, it will only not lessen all the bad things linked to bitcoin but it will also help bitcoin's growth more effectively. Criminals or bad guys exist all over the world, and they truly affect bitcoin's existence by giving people an idea that it is most often used on criminal activities. And I really hate it, a lot!  Angry
leynuuuh

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

Yes. They use bitcoin for bad thing. The scammers is everywhere, we can't find out who's behind of those hacking moment.
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:21:32 AM

use of bitcoin with crime?
Yes, when bitcoin is used for negative things, such as drug transactions, and firearms transactions. And also make the gambling arena.
I think it's a crime.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:31:02 AM

I think so, hackers hacks the account of the victims and that's a criminal act to be begin with.

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:44:19 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 04:28:03 AM by rommelo24

The real  criminals are the one's printing fiat, collecting taxes and sellings weapons around the world.
Lol, it seems that you are hating your government brother. Collecting taxes is fine with me as long as the money they collected goes back to the people in a form of services and infrastructure projects. If that taxes goes to their deep pockets then it is a crime.

Bitcoin can be used by criminals if they want to but they can be traced however so it would be an idiotic move to use bitcoin to commit crimes.
RheamaeElbanbuena

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

I think it's a bad thing to use the bitcoin of a criminal maybe many can be banned here now bitcoin when it's used by the criminal, if I'm just asking to use it in the right way
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:59:21 AM

I once read an article that says bitcoin is used as a payment transaction for terrorists and hackers. And maybe you guys in this forum also already know it. But here i want to convey my personal opinion in that matter. I think that internet and bitcoin interrelated. Many terrorists and criminals use internet .so also with bitcoin which used perpetrator However, despite all these issues, do people make concrete efforts to ban the internet? No. Not because removing and banning Bitcoin is difficult, but because the internet offers more positive than negative. For the same reason, we have to be more careful about our mindset for Bitcoin, because much evidence has shown that Bitcoin brings many positive, if not more, effects than the internet. Internet and Bitcoin are just devices that 'bad guys' and 'good people'. Fortunately, the world is filled with more people in the 'good people' category.
It might be true that bitcoin has been used by criminals in their illegal activities but they can be easily traced and some of them already prosecuted. In the case of terrorist using bitcoin, the privacy issue related to the public blockchain make it a poor choice for terrorist. Dollar is still the king of untraceable payment.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:59:27 AM

Since bitcoin, like the other crypto currency, is relatively anonymous, it is certainly used by criminals for their own purposes in order to avoid responsibility. And this is not surprising. Criminals use any innovations and break technology to commit crimes. It was and will always be. Therefore, blame for this bitcoin should not be.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:02:12 AM

Yes, bitcoins can be used by criminals because it is a digital currency just the same as credit cards but governments should not ban cryptocurrency, some of the people who does not have a stable work are becoming a trader so it also help people to sustain their daily needs.

huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:07:19 AM

Bitcoin can be used as a payment for weapons and drugs, and the dollar is fine.

Everyone has the right to use bitcoin, good or bad.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:17:01 AM

Yes, bitcoins can be used by criminals because it is a digital currency just the same as credit cards but governments should not ban cryptocurrency, some of the people who does not have a stable work are becoming a trader so it also help people to sustain their daily needs.
This is what all countries worry about because bitcoin is too free to use and anonymous so nobody knows the bitcoin transaction is for good or for criminals, and and it is a matter of all of us to prevent if we know.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:27:08 AM

Yes , Bitcoin is used by criminals.Bitcoin is too easy for criminals to use to receive their ill-gotten gains.Bitcoin is digital currency it's spread in world wide so it can access anywhere.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:36:49 AM

Everything will be control by criminals who dont have dignity to do crime even bitcoin use by abusing people such like scam and want to earn money from scamming all peaople use it thats why we cannot tell when, who or what they use to do crime and bitcoin can be used and there is little possibility to stop it when it comes to high quality criminals.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

yes they are using bitcoin, criminals use bitcoin because it is not traceable they can hide their illegal transactions easily. they use bitcoin to scam people also.
Rappyboy

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:41:24 AM

Yes a lot of whales are using bitcoin, and some of these whales are also the ones behind these criminals for sure.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:05:26 AM

This the reason some countries are still not legalizing or approved cryptocurrency in their respective domain because it is anonymous transactions and can be used by criminals and terrorism..
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:08:45 AM

I believe the darkweb had a hand in boosting the bitcoin price. Anybody can use it since access does not require KYC, even a 10 year-old can access it with the right computer proficiency. Anyone here actually would do the same given the motive.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Tom Korsteng

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

Bitcoin is very convenient tool for criminals cause the bitcoin network is very large with lots of transactions every day it's difficult for police to find terrorists or drugdealers that's why bitcoin in combination with darkweb is an area where criminals can do whatever they want. This is a bad side of such a cool technology but if this will be restricted it can damage the freedom of ordinary people that don't have a crime deals.
haji lulung

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:50:05 AM

There is often public misconception that Bitcoin is mostly used by criminals, but nothing could be further from the truth. This is mainly because many people think Bitcoin is anonymous, when in fact it’s the opposite - all Bitcoin transactions are transparent for the whole world to see. People might not be able to link the identity to Bitcoin right away (that is also why it is sometimes called ‘pseudo anonymous’), but once they do, they can track everything you’ve ever done on the Bitcoin network. This makes it a particularly bad tool for illicit use
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: