Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin used by criminals ?  (Read 5044 times)
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Its not surprising for criminals to use bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies for it is some what designed to benefit people who want to have transaction anonymously but that doesn't mean bitcoin and other cryptocurrency supports these acts because as far as I know the biggest criminal out there are in the lime lights smiling in front of us using every resources they can manipulate regardless of what it is.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOchamps
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

Of course it is. Just as Cash is used for criminal activites. I guess bitcoin indeed has a cool feature for criminal activities, the pseudonym. But in my opinion privacy is as much important to financial activities as it is to a democracy.
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

Well, let's start with the fact that almost any invention of mankind can be used with good or bad intentions. Yes, the Crypto currency is not yet subject to law enforcement agencies in the same way as the dollar or the euro. And this is a good ground for criminals. But do not forget that bitcoin does not guarantee absolute anonymity. In addition, there are no statistics that show that bitcoins are more often used by criminals than by ordinary people.
SergeYak

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

Criminals using bitcoin and everyone knows about it but it's just because bitcoin is currency for everyone. Everything have drak sides but we should not forget about bright side.
nankers (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

I once read an article that says bitcoin is used as a payment transaction for terrorists and hackers. And maybe you guys in this forum also already know it. But here i want to convey my personal opinion in that matter. I think that internet and bitcoin interrelated. Many terrorists and criminals use internet .so also with bitcoin which used perpetrator However, despite all these issues, do people make concrete efforts to ban the internet? No. Not because removing and banning Bitcoin is difficult, but because the internet offers more positive than negative. For the same reason, we have to be more careful about our mindset for Bitcoin, because much evidence has shown that Bitcoin brings many positive, if not more, effects than the internet. Internet and Bitcoin are just devices that 'bad guys' and 'good people'. Fortunately, the world is filled with more people in the 'good people' category.

Its true bitcoin is now using in illegal things, Crimes and in drugs. That's the main reason why some country's Government are against bitcoins and want it to take down. Hacking and scamming someone is also a part of crimes. There's no way to stop it since government has zero interest in bitcoin and looking for ban it and about us we are unable to do anything, its not in under control.

wow, it's nice to see my thread on page 1. it's been a long time since I created this thread. about the answers of the members in my thread, I really think the facts and reasons that may make bitcoin banned in some countries. so let's invite other people who are negative about bitcoin to change their mindset. it is not easy but not a difficult thing also if we do together

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

I have not heard that bitcoin is already used by criminals, maybe I do not have complete information
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:15:56 PM

I heard stories about it being used as a payment on deep web. I think it is possible since it is untraceable and transactors can be anonymous. Maybe it is why some government are against it, since it can freely be used in crimes, or others accept it to study blockchain and capture those bigtime criminals.

The preferred currencies in Deepweb right now are Monero and Ethereum. Bitcoin is hardly favored by anyone there, since its anonymity is not 100% guaranteed. So the argument that government want to ban Bitcoin due to its association with Deepweb doesn't make any sense.
These all are just fake news nothing else no government can ever ban bitcoin because bitcoin is an in decent currency, it use to grow and stay anonymous but it does not mean bitcoin has any connection to the criminality, I don’t think it is good news or it dies have any connecting with the reality, bitcoin is just a digital currency which works for the betterment of humanity, if some people use to make their better life and some to make earning so I have never think negative about bitcoin, so I am earning huge profit indeed.
samantha89

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

crime can use anything as a tool and anything can be used by criminals, including bitcoin as well. even today is not just a bitcoin that can be a tool of crime, which pailing dangerous is to use power for crime.
TriplexXx

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:55:05 PM

Bitcoin is a currency, therefore, it can used by anyone whether for good or bad. there is no doubt bitcoin is used by criminals to buy what they want     and also the good guys used bitcoin as a currency to buy what they want, too.
M.L

Activity: 99
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

I have heard that news, that terrorists are using the crypto to buy their weapons against their opponents. It serves as a fund when they run out of bullets and weapons because they have no good work but fight the military. Because anyone can use the crypto for investment so it's really going to happen that even terrorists and hackers can join it.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

Is bitcoin used by criminals ?

Hah)))Bitcoin lives only thanks to criminals)))Because a lot of criminals use bitcoin for money laundering)
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:52:23 PM

I once read an article that says bitcoin is used as a payment transaction for terrorists and hackers. And maybe you guys in this forum also already know it. But here i want to convey my personal opinion in that matter. I think that internet and bitcoin interrelated. Many terrorists and criminals use internet .so also with bitcoin which used perpetrator However, despite all these issues, do people make concrete efforts to ban the internet? No. Not because removing and banning Bitcoin is difficult, but because the internet offers more positive than negative. For the same reason, we have to be more careful about our mindset for Bitcoin, because much evidence has shown that Bitcoin brings many positive, if not more, effects than the internet. Internet and Bitcoin are just devices that 'bad guys' and 'good people'. Fortunately, the world is filled with more people in the 'good people' category.

Bitcoins can be used by criminals due to its very high price in the market but it is not the reason why they should ban cryptocurrency because it helps different peoples life for them to sustain their daily needs and cover up financial problems.

globe-biz

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:39:01 AM

Before we talk about criminals lets define who is the criminal.

Question if you have a private jet with the seats removed and the whole plane filled with cocaine would that make you a criminal?
Yes.
Guess what ,the us government had a Gulfstream plane with 4 TONS of cocaine crash in Mexico because the CIA pilot could not land at the Cancun airport to  refuel. Why? CIA informants at the airport warned the pilot so he did not land at cancun! The Mexican military was waiting for them to land to steal the  estimated 80 million dollars in the plane so they without fuel crashed in the jungle outside of Cancun , the plane was owned by a CIA front company in Florida.Investigators went to the address where the plane was registered and all government cars, you know how they have the small E on the license plates.All government suburbans and cars. USA GOV. LOVE COCAINE SALES !!! But if you are not with their mafia you will go to jail!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oszATUJ4IRE

I am so tired of mindless fools who act like the government is the good guy and the people using BTC are the bad guys laundering money. Studies already show that less than 2% of BTC is used for drugs and laundering so STFU. Who you pay taxes to in the us , you know the government who has 5 million people in prison for drugs.That government has the drug market under their control. the CIA is the largest drug trafficker in the world heroin from Afghanistan that us troops protect and the 7 military bases in Colombia sending planes to the USA yes they have it well under control and will never legalize!!

Read the information and stop being weak minded zombies believing the TV. The TV is not reality is is only used to brainwash the world with homosexuality and violence and other things.  Dont worry about if criminals use bitcoin worry about the Governments importing drugs an then putting other people in jail for doing the same thing they are already doing. Worry that your USA leaders are involved in satanic rituals and who use the drug business to fund their takeover of the usa and perversion of the poor mindless inhabitants who live there.

Death to the USA Satanic Mafia and sad prayers for all its victims
welliamy

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:31:17 AM

Bitcoin is have a potential for theft that because his currency
And with online bitcoin wallets the chance that the currency could be stolen
 bitcoin is imposible to steal,but be carefull and significantly more effort
To the other users.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:38:43 AM

Theirs a  big possibility cause bitcoin is a decentralized  systems we can pinpoint the true agenda  if ever terrorist using crypto  we need to implement something to stop what they want to happened but how can we are this issue got discussed in g20 meeting

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
aliwinchester

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:14:46 AM

Accept it if you didn't know about this fact, Bitcoins are using by crinimals everyday because they know what advantage Bitcoin can give to them , to Bitcoin's users. So actually you can't do nothing about it.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

Ofcourse bitcoins are used by criminals, They can easily buy weapons, Sell and drugs without showing their identity or info. Actually on internet everything is used by them. Hacking bitcoin, wallets also a source of criminally. And that's the main point why some countries' government  want bitcoin to goes down, All they're doing just banning the bitcoin.
CryptoFiver

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

With the use of KYC system i think the negative impact of bitcoin use for wrong actions is reduced.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

I'm sure that yes but bitcoin like other money is used by everyone without exception and you can not cancel it for that.
LuckyCoinJul

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

We couldn't absolutely say that bitcoin was created for criminal transactions, but we can't axclude this..

The interestings kind of investment now ---> ICO projects --> the truth rating at the website: www.digrate.com.

Digrate Agency -  one of the most famous now in Russia and Europe.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: