Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Incoming Avalon News 8/9/2013  (Read 186657 times)
BFL - CEO

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:37:49 PM

that number stopped forwarding a while ago, since people are so hell bend on thinking we are selling chips to somebody in china first I'll address that.

there is a lot of people who bought chips purely for reselling, however the stock is 10k or so at most like all the other orders. I hope people did not think only people outside of china bought Avalon chips. ( out of the 800k chips, more than 50% are chinese orders.)

In addition, these resellers only have small quantity of chips ( since we didn't ship that many yet.) whether is alibaba or the chinese forums, I'd love to see anyone make a large purchase from these "resellers", because they simply do not have the chips, despise what they may advertise.

In other news, we are shipping as per usual like our last update and are doing the best we could but probably simply going to offer full refund soon, I am tired of this toxic community malformed by greed.

Is this the official update we've been awaiting since August 9?  Did it take you 19 days to write these 6 sentences?
BitSyncom (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:42:35 PM

I am tired of this toxic community malformed by greed.

Man, you've got quite some nerve for posting this. A full refund will not solve the issue. Please explain the 1+ million chips delivery that showed up in pictures from June? So, where did they end up?

batch 3? the amount was never 1+ million chips. if one 1+ million chips did show up in june, none of this would be happening and difficulty would NOT be this low, do some math.

also people seem to not make the connect to sudden raise of difficulty to us shipping batch 3 and bitfury's http://ghash.io pool coming online...

brb making refund form, I'm done with this.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:43:46 PM

Shocked Wow,is all I can say...............other than........................... Roll Eyes

If Y I FU refunds the chips,it'll be another 2-3 months before we see the refund  Roll Eyes

No more Avalon for me............  Angry

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1836
Merit: 2830

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 10:44:48 PM

Man, you've got quite some nerve for posting this. A full refund will not solve the issue. Please explain the 1+ million chips delivery that showed up in pictures from June? So, where did they end up?

batch 3? the amount was never 1+ million chips. if one 1+ million chips did show up in june, none of this would be happening and difficulty would NOT be this low, do some math.

also people seem to not make the connect to sudden raise of difficulty to us shipping batch 3 and bitfury's http://ghash.io pool coming online...

So how long will it take to process those 'refunds' on this refund form?...

erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:45:41 PM

Good to see you respond, way better than silence.
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:45:43 PM

What does bitfury have to do with BitSyncom being late for 2 months with chips?

Will you refund chip buyers like you did refund batch 3 customers?
candoo

Activity: 602

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:46:26 PM

Yo wont be smiling at next conference? sadly:(
 Stop refunding, we want to keep the chippies and youve ordered them already (dont you?)

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
lemonte

Activity: 624
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:46:48 PM

My address is in my signature, refund me, I'm sick of this. I was nice and calm with you originally, giving you the benefit of the doubt, but your response and constant lack of an apology is sickening.

You can't expect to treat people like this Yifu! You actually seem like a nice guy, I don't think you've done this intentionally, maybe things have got out of hand and are unmanageable! Get out the game whilst you can.

ampu

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:47:57 PM

RIP

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:47:58 PM

What is it with certain Bitcoin ASIC manufacturer figureheads, that they have absolutely no sense of irony ?

BitSyncom should just move to Kansas at this rate and merge with another certain disreputable endeavor...
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:48:49 PM

I hope a lot of people will ask for a refund, in that way, the group buys will receive their chips faster Wink
(as I suspect that refunds for group buys are not practically possible)
pajak666

Activity: 746

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:49:08 PM

So the "chips are stuck at customs" statement was a lie, he publicly stated a lie to all his investors.  Every judge in every jurisdiction loves that kind of stuff.
Double selling pre-ordered hardware + public lying to investors.
Hope to see you with pirateat40 behind bars.
WE DEMAND A CLEAR DEADLINE FOR REFUNDS, NO EMPTY PROMISES THIS TIME
LOL you coward suddenly you can make refunds, you are afraid of hard time in prison, that's it!
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:51:39 PM

Personally I would love a refund at this point, the faster you can get it out the better.

I do not even mind the 6 Btc I lost for buying 200 chips at .115 off a guy, although this is a shitty way to end this whole debacle.  Man up and offer some sort of deal (like Asicminer does everytime they lower their price in the form of coupons for previous buyers) so that we can all hit the ROI that we paid for.

I honestly think that I could forgive Avalon if they were to make some sort of deal and offer a 2nd chip for every chip ordered or something of that nature.  But leaving us weeks behind after multiple difficulty changes and then offering our money back interest free is pretty low.  You just took a interest free loan, defaulted on it, and then paid back without so much as a "our bad".

Looking at the profitability calculator, ROI with a bitburner OC'ed is still possible, but that is assuming some pretty big if's.  I encourage you to do the right thing in a economy that has been sorely beaten by pre-order promises, please, do the right thing and compensate your buyers and you will make a lot more money in the future, probably a lot of people from these group buys will be happy enough to order again, but mess this up, and you may never see another customer again

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
BitSyncom (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:52:11 PM

I hope a lot of people will ask for a refund, in that way, the group buys will receive their chips faster Wink

speak to the group buyer who is responsible for that.

So the "chips are stuck at customs" statement was a lie, he publicly stated a lie to all his investors.  Every judge in every jurisdiction loves that kind of stuff.
LOL you coward suddenly you can make refunds, you are afraid of hard time in prison, that's it!

lol! you think if I got the skills to make ASICs don't you think I can run a scam better than this?
to be honest this isn't good for my chi/emotional well being and I'd like to wash my hands of it.

let's hope in the future not doing any pre-sells would solve all these problems.

lemonte

Activity: 624

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:54:18 PM

let's hope in the future not making any false promises and communicating would solve all these problems.

jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:54:26 PM

lol! you think if I got the skills to make ASICs don't you think I can run a scam better than this?
to be honest this isn't good for my chi/emotional well being and I'd like to wash my hands of it.

let's hope in the future not doing any pre-sells would solve all these problems.

You don't have the skills to make ASICs, you're a second rate PR hack with delusions of grandeur.
Milan77

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:55:04 PM

Yifu, just last thing, will make me happy, answer...

How many BTC you and avalon have gained from mining?
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:55:38 PM

Now lets see if Yifu actually issues any of those refunds, this is starting to sound like nefario to me.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:56:43 PM

Now lets see if Yifu actually issues any of those refunds, this is starting to sound like nefario to me.

He hasn't refunded Batch 3 customers yet, what makes anyone think he'll honour chips refunds?
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:57:11 PM

and what If I want to receive my chips and other people in the group buy want a refund?
It's not an easy situation, unless Avalon decides that they can send partial orders to group buys...
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: