Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10012 times)
Sirenny

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

Good morning. I hope we could check thoroughly the future plans of this project. Good luck team.
lizdicrasco

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

I just noticed that no other team members are active here in this thread, Are they ignoring the people's quires and the question here? I think it will be good if there is a staff answering our questions here.
No. I could say that they are really doing they best in working out this plaform. I have joined their telegram and it seems they are really responsive to the supporters' questions. You can join their telegram ehere on this link:  https://t.me/joinchat/Hx6uSBAl8z5kQKTnWw0X-g. In telegram, they already gathered a lot of supporters in their project as well as investors. You can directly message them in there
Yeah, you can join the telegram. Your questions should be answered since the team is doing a good job there 
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:58:14 PM

I just noticed that no other team members are active here in this thread, Are they ignoring the people's quires and the question here? I think it will be good if there is a staff answering our questions here.
No. I could say that they are really doing they best in working out this plaform. I have joined their telegram and it seems they are really responsive to the supporters' questions. You can join their telegram ehere on this link:  https://t.me/joinchat/Hx6uSBAl8z5kQKTnWw0X-g. In telegram, they already gathered a lot of supporters in their project as well as investors. You can directly message them in there
Yeah, you can join the telegram. Your questions should be answered since the team is doing a good job there 
Even i am impressed with their telegram. They really response much more faster and also they are quite polite. Each query can get answered there so hope that every investor too join their telegram group for important updates and faster communication.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

Hello, guys) Where I can see the amount raised?

On their website, they are showing any info about token sale progress, however you can simply copy their smart contact address and use etherscan to see how ether they raised. 85.737924990977747944 Ether has been raised. https://etherscan.io/address/0xedfb4ba0978119d0ad083d1311bf10727990bf23

So far they have raised a mass of amount. This is making wikibits more reliable and the project is going smooth. Hopefully we can raise more and more investors will come.
Well, I think that is only an update of their sell and we should expect that it will increased more. However, the platforms is going well and there is no current problems regarding the development. Wikibits is just simply giving us information fast and in complete details.

Usually, Token sale decrease with time and not increase, because discount decrease with time, anyway they are still in Pre-sale stage which means there is still lots of time before we can come with any conclusion.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

Is there a minimum investment rules?

Is the PP payment legit?
I have read their one pager and it was mentioned that minimum contribution on Presale is 1 ETH while in ICO is 0.1 ETH. They will be accepting both ETH and Credit Card for those who want to join the token sale, so it's true about PP payment.

@Wiki_Bits, I'm not sure if I missed it, but was it explained in the white paper on how the site will really work? I read about contributors, but how do they really contribute? Let's say it's given that they will share their knowledge, how and is there some sort of checking or approval first? I'm looking for that kind of information but it seem to be not discussed.

Even if 1 eth is minimum now I hope there will be more serious investors that will support the developments of this project. I also want to see how active the devs and staffs here.

The 1 ETH thing is apparently only for the presale and after the presale they'll change it to 0.1 ETH or so they say for the main public crowdfunding sale
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

Is the PP payment legit?
I have read their one pager and it was mentioned that minimum contribution on Presale is 1 ETH while in ICO is 0.1 ETH. They will be accepting both ETH and Credit Card for those who want to join the token sale, so it's true about PP payment.

@Wiki_Bits, I'm not sure if I missed it, but was it explained in the white paper on how the site will really work? I read about contributors, but how do they really contribute? Let's say it's given that they will share their knowledge, how and is there some sort of checking or approval first? I'm looking for that kind of information but it seem to be not discussed.

Even if 1 eth is minimum now I hope there will be more serious investors that will support the developments of this project. I also want to see how active the devs and staffs here.
I'm sure the Wikibits project will have enough serious investors, because now a lot of people are interested in the development of the project. On their Telegram the channel already has more than 1.1k subscribers.

Yeah, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project

I agree, as time passes by this project has growth a lot specially on the members in telegram channel. As I appreciate their way of answering all the concerns which makes those mamber inspire to be part on this project. Hoping for the success of the team as part of this prestigious project.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:01:49 AM

well actually they are very active in telegram. As far as you ask  a question they reply very kindly and informativ. I dont really understand why they are also not so active in this thread.
They very active in telegram because telegram is easier to use and reply for each post or comment instead of bitcointalk, just my opinion.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:15:39 AM

Is the PP payment legit?

I doubt only rich investors can afford to invest in this one. Majority of people are known to be strict in terms of investing their money. So I don't know if they reduced now the minimum investment.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:05:24 AM

Is the PP payment legit?

I doubt only rich investors can afford to invest in this one. Majority of people are known to be strict in terms of investing their money. So I don't know if they reduced now the minimum investment.
I hope that in this kind of a good project, there will be a lots of investors that can participate or join. The Wikibits is really an interesting project and is worthy of the effort and money that will used for it. It has a broad range of capability for the people and for the crypto community.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:18:30 AM

So hows the token sale doing so far do we have any updates regarding that, im sure that investors are very interested to get some updates.
You do not require to wait and you can directly participate also get all the details on https:// wikibits.io/#sales there was certain guidelines are also listed, we should not send the ETH directly from the exchange but we can send through Myetherwallet as wikibits instructed.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:16:14 AM

I understand correctly what is expected for rewarding information to give users a reward, but who will evaluate the correctness of this information and its significance, importance, value and correctness, what are the criteria for its evaluation?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

I understand correctly what is expected for rewarding information to give users a reward, but who will evaluate the correctness of this information and its significance, importance, value and correctness, what are the criteria for its evaluation?
The same question I have in mind for a couple of days now but nobody tried to answer this. Maybe there are two options for this. One, is that they will hire professionals in different fields in maintaining the credibility of the answers posted in the site. Two, maybe the users can only judge whether the answer is credible with the number of votes gathered by the answer. These are just my speculations though.
Hope this questions and suggestions will notice by the admins so they can elaborst and explain the details on how. This is a helpful question that pointing out the reward system.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

A search engine that can not only give us information yet it needs to be improved.This is now in Wikipedia, but the site also suggests a reward. This fact will unquestionably attract new users
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

A search engine that can not only give us information yet it needs to be improved.This is now in Wikipedia, but the site also suggests a reward. This fact will unquestionably attract new users
That's fact, google is a search engine but not a research engine and it is we have to take the responsibility to analyze thinks better, proceed with research and there was loads of users who make job by updating the wikipeda.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

I think there are still a lot of works to do with this platform so maybe your concerns are still in process of development. Or, maybe the dev will answer that if you are really in a hurry. Also, in addition better to read more about their platform and maybe you may find some significant answers.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

The project is still new and I think they are still developing the platform which requires a lot of things to do with regards to its content. With your concerns maybe it can't be answer as of this stage and maybe we wait a little bit and always keep up to date with their activities.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

I read the last comments, I can not understand. Where did you find the information that you can write the text and for it you dubet reward? That is, ordinary people can write text and paste it on the site. But then what will this project differ from the usual Wikipedia?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

Hi, is there no Bounty in this project?  Smiley
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

So hows the token sale doing so far do we have any updates regarding that, im sure that investors are very interested to get some updates.
You do not require to wait and you can directly participate also get all the details on https:// wikibits.io/#sales there was certain guidelines are also listed, we should not send the ETH directly from the exchange but we can send through Myetherwallet as wikibits instructed.

Thanks for giving us link where to see updates about the token sale, also thanks for reminding us the guidelines. I hope more and more investors are going to participate in wikbits ico.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

The project is still new and I think they are still developing the platform which requires a lot of things to do with regards to its content. With your concerns maybe it can't be answer as of this stage and maybe we wait a little bit and always keep up to date with their activities.
We really do require to give certain time to build the foundation covering all the loopholes with the secured features of block chain technology and we can do expect more opportunities from WIKIBITS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: