Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
Vchiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

This project interesting, it has a hige potential to increase it's valucan't wait to have you. Hoping to have this token!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

Is there a minimum investment rules?

Is the PP payment legit?
I have read their one pager and it was mentioned that minimum contribution on Presale is 1 ETH while in ICO is 0.1 ETH. They will be accepting both ETH and Credit Card for those who want to join the token sale, so it's true about PP payment.

@Wiki_Bits, I'm not sure if I missed it, but was it explained in the white paper on how the site will really work? I read about contributors, but how do they really contribute? Let's say it's given that they will share their knowledge, how and is there some sort of checking or approval first? I'm looking for that kind of information but it seem to be not discussed.

Even if 1 eth is minimum now I hope there will be more serious investors that will support the developments of this project. I also want to see how active the devs and staffs here.

I doubt only rich investors can afford to invest in this one. Majority of people are known to be strict in terms of investing their money. So I don't know if they reduced now the minimum investment.

well 1 ETH for pre-sale is actually not too much. I saw ICOs in their pre-sale they ordered minimum 10 ETH.  When u just convert it to USD  its just 850 USD ...
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

So hows the token sale doing so far do we have any updates regarding that, im sure that investors are very interested to get some updates.
You do not require to wait and you can directly participate also get all the details on https:// wikibits.io/#sales there was certain guidelines are also listed, we should not send the ETH directly from the exchange but we can send through Myetherwallet as wikibits instructed.

The whole don't fund crowdsales via Exchanges is literally the most commonly warned about thing. Even exchanges themselves tell you not to do it
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

This project interesting, it has a hige potential to increase it's valucan't wait to have you. Hoping to have this token!

Yeah right, a lot of people now are getting interested in this project. I just really hope that this project is really serious to develop and to make it successful. I hope this project become successful in the future.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

Will WikiBits develop its own blockchain, or you will borrow a ready-made solution from a third party? The second option is much more beneficial from an economic point of view.
Yeah the borrowing a third party solution is really convienient. If they create their own blockchain it will be time consuming as they will have more work to do, which may deviate their attention from their main platform
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:45:50 PM

A search engine that can not only give us information yet it needs to be improved.This is now in Wikipedia, but the site also suggests a reward. This fact will unquestionably attract new users
There is a similar project like this but that project only focuses on giving rewards to contributed knowledge. Will Wikipedia give discounted prices to it's token holders when purchasing promoted products?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

What does Wiki_Bits see as its mission? What do developers consider important? What is the main essence of the platform?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

I have check IBM.com where someone posted on telegram that WIKIBITS is featured there, the link given on the site is gone, error not found, what's the reason behind? Is that really WIKIBITS there? I'm doubting now about this one.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

For a community based information knowledge base for wikibits vision,The solution that provides the best possible solution is that solutions are based
Up to date relationships are most appropriate, stressed in each circumstance
Innovation, Effectiveness Relations and Solutions, Adding Learning Through
Promotion of information, and leads to improvements that will increase
Information fatigue and progress forward expressions.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:23:52 PM

This project interesting, it has a huge potential to increase it's valucan't wait to have you. Hoping to have this token!

Yeah right, a lot of people now are getting interested in this project. I just really hope that this project is really serious to develop and to make it successful. I hope this project become successful in the future.
Yes, definitely it will become huge successful as well as useful after a certain time later. The project is very useful that provides every solution which is related to your problem. That why so many investors come to invest in this ico. The project has high potential. It will succeed.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

This project interesting, it has a huge potential to increase it's valucan't wait to have you. Hoping to have this token!

Yes, definitely it will become huge successful as well as useful after a certain time later. The project is very useful that provides every solution which is related to your problem. That why so many investors come to invest in this ico. The project has high potential. It will succeed.
The project has gained some serious following and have gained many investors. This shows the general interest in the project. They have a good idea Really effective one I think this project will surely go to the moon!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

Will WikiBits develop its own blockchain, or you will borrow a ready-made solution from a third party? The second option is much more beneficial from an economic point of view.
Yeah the borrowing a third party solution is really convienient. If they create their own blockchain it will be time consuming as they will have more work to do, which may deviate their attention from their main platform
Agree with you brother, if borrowing third party solution helps them save their time and help them improve their main product I'd definitely want them to borrow.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

I have check IBM.com where someone posted on telegram that WIKIBITS is featured there, the link given on the site is gone, error not found, what's the reason behind? Is that really WIKIBITS there? I'm doubting now about this one.
Do you have the link or the link that the person said is been mentioned seriously who even said something like that please ask him to give us a link to the article

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

The project has gained some serious following and have gained many investors. This shows the general interest in the project. They have a good idea Really effective one I think this project will surely go to the moon!
agrees with you, the Wikibits project has declared itself as a very serious and promising project. And now we see that already a lot of people are interested in its development. I'm sure everyone who has invested in this project will be satisfied with their choice.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

I understand correctly what is expected for rewarding information to give users a reward, but who will evaluate the correctness of this information and its significance, importance, value and correctness, what are the criteria for its evaluation?
The first, for that platform users will receive award in tokens, this granting of a new information to site, unique, which was not here earlier. While the second, it is for correction already of present information and correction of the errors in it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

I understand correctly what is expected for rewarding information to give users a reward, but who will evaluate the correctness of this information and its significance, importance, value and correctness, what are the criteria for its evaluation?

Good question, actually I still didn't get details about how platform will work and I was wondering about that too, it must be rating system or something that will evaluate those info, otherwise it will be just a platform that contains the same articles that will get from other website.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:35:52 PM

The first, for that platform users will receive award in tokens, this granting of a new information to site, unique, which was not here earlier. While the second, it is for correction already of present information and correction of the errors in it.
Great, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.

For some good replies and quick responses you should join their telegram group because they really have some good response team there and also the group is much active. There are a number of signs why this project will be a success ahead.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:38:56 PM

I have a feeling that this project will be successful and there will be many more investors that going to join this project. Wikibits popularity keeps increasing and it will help them to become successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:50:23 PM

Yes, i have same problem at here. I think they will fixing it and make new announcement asap for us to make clearly about this details. I hope it is really truth.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

I have a feeling that this project will be successful and there will be many more investors that going to join this project. Wikibits popularity keeps increasing and it will help them to become successful.
This project is actually great and deserves a good number of investors to their project. This project will also be much more beneficial for all of us in future as it will give us the opportunity to get the best information in some minimum time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: