Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:03:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:02:32 AM

I wonder if history channel or national geographic channel will put on a special about how hard AMT is working to meet this deadline.

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:36:36 AM

I wonder if history channel or national geographic channel will put on a special about how hard AMT is working to meet this deadline.

ummm what deadline? we cant even get AMT to give another fake delivery date. they arent even pretending to be reputable anymore.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
DrGamma

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:02:07 AM

AMT's web site today (3/5/2014) states: "March delivery still available." for their 1.2 TH units. My 1.2 TH unit, ordered and paid for by wire transfer in 11/2013 and promised for delivery by 1/25/2014 still has not arrived. My calls and emails went unanswered until I mentioned a web site I was putting together http://www.advancedminers-clients.com in my email. Jim Brown and Joshua then contacted me via email and phone call not to put anything on the web site and they would upgrade my machine if I was quiet. On 2/14/2014 and then 2/18/2014 they said my machine would ship "next week." Machine is still not here and they are again ignoring my requests for an update. My current equipment runs at 100 GH/second, and I have mined 0.9 BC since the new machine was to be delivered. With the 1.2 TH machine I ordered, if delivered on time, it would have generated 10.9 BC by today. In Slush's pool, the 5 day average production at my hashrate has decreased to 1/3 during this period as the total hashrates increase. I hope AMT will actually deliver my machine at some point and that it is before the thing is just an expensive paperweight.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:03:10 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 04:29:45 AM by ISAWHIM

ummm what deadline? we cant even get AMT to give another fake delivery date. they arent even pretending to be reputable anymore.

I still have not even gotten an e-mail from them, explaining why my first delivery-date was missed... or saying it was going to be late... Or even confirming my order that I placed.

Is it too much to ask, for at-least the website to show the estimated delivery, or have direct customer notices addressed to us?

Sure, I saw the notices here, but not all customers are members here. I am sure a whole bunch of them are freaking-out, not knowing what we know. Hell, some of us here are freaking-out, knowing what we know here. (Not from Phinn, from you AMT. Tongue)

I still want my miner to have these boards...

Not the other ones. Tongue

Better heat distribution and cooling potential. Using sandwiched heat-pipe or water-cooling blocks. I have a bunch of square aluminum tube, without a purpose, which would span two chips on either side. With the next layer above being the next board, then more aluminum square tubing. etc...
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:42:45 AM

I still have not even gotten an e-mail from them, explaining why my first delivery-date was missed... or saying it was going to be late... Or even confirming my order that I placed.

Is it too much to ask, for at-least the website to show the estimated delivery, or have direct customer notices addressed to us?

Sure, I saw the notices here, but not all customers are members here. I am sure a whole bunch of them are freaking-out, not knowing what we know. Hell, some of us here are freaking-out, knowing what we know here. (Not from Phinn, from you AMT. Tongue)

I still want my miner to have these boards...

Not the other ones. Tongue

Better heat distribution and cooling potential. Using sandwiched heat-pipe or water-cooling blocks. I have a bunch of square aluminum tube, without a purpose, which would span two chips on either side. With the next layer above being the next board, then more aluminum square tubing. etc...
You know that this board is not working, do you?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
ISAWHIM

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:09:34 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 06:40:08 AM by ISAWHIM

You know that this board is not working, do you?

I hope so... that is what they say is in the two new miners models... 2.4THs and 3.6THs. Tongue

They wouldn't make a whole mock-up if it didn't work. (That is one of a whole punch-sheet. You can see the second board just below the knock-out tabs.) Well, again, I hope they wouldn't!

Has a ( QC #8 ) stamp on it... Tongue

That RNC or PNC logo might clue us in to the actual board MFG. (Hard to read that logo.)

Here is PNC...
http://www.eeweb.com/websites/pnc-inc.-from-pcb-design-to-turnkey-pcb-assembly

EDIT:

Yea, it is PNC, that is the logo on the boards I find online in google-images for "PNC INC". This image is somewhere on the PNC website. (It is hotlinked, so not sure where.)

Image is upside-down... logo is on the top right, by the number "4308" which is upside-down... Tongue Looks like "80Eh"... logo is just below that, well, above if the image was the right way. Also the numbers-ID follows the same format, Starting with the logo "PNC" and ending in "4B94V-O" (That I believe is a PCB specification)

That company is in New Jersey. Right next door to them.

Would you like schematics? (lol, just kidding... I am keeping those to myself. Not sure they were intended to be seen. JK.)
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:44:55 AM

Would you like schematics? (lol, just kidding... I am keeping those to myself. Not sure they were intended to be seen. JK.)
I like working boards in hand. I am not a MANUFACTURER Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
ISAWHIM

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:49:20 AM

I like working boards in hand. I am not a MANUFACTURER Grin

What good are working boards going to do you, in your hands? Tongue

You need a bunch of working boards, in a machine!  Grin
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:06:14 AM

So still no word?

I called their fax line to see if I'd get the modem sound, but the fax number is no longer valid. Though to be fair I never called it so it may never have been valid. I wonder what would happen if we showed up, with our paid invoices in hand, only instead of showing up by ourselves we showed of with some of philadelphia's finest accompanying us? I dropped 5K+ on the miner it's no thing for me to drop a couple hundred for a plane ride.

Maybe we could have an AMT customer appreciation gathering outside their office. Phin could hold one outside the mason lodge if he wants though.

We could build a bonfire and make sure we bring torches to light it, and pitch forks.... the throw more hay on the fire.

And if nothing else I get a genuine philly cheese steak while I'm in town.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
clenell

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:57:14 PM

AMT's web site today (3/5/2014) states: "March delivery still available." for their 1.2 TH units. My 1.2 TH unit, ordered and paid for by wire transfer in 11/2013 and promised for delivery by 1/25/2014 still has not arrived. My calls and emails went unanswered until I mentioned a web site I was putting together http://www.advancedminers-clients.com in my email. Jim Brown and Joshua then contacted me via email and phone call not to put anything on the web site and they would upgrade my machine if I was quiet. On 2/14/2014 and then 2/18/2014 they said my machine would ship "next week." Machine is still not here and they are again ignoring my requests for an update. My current equipment runs at 100 GH/second, and I have mined 0.9 BC since the new machine was to be delivered. With the 1.2 TH machine I ordered, if delivered on time, it would have generated 10.9 BC by today. In Slush's pool, the 5 day average production at my hashrate has decreased to 1/3 during this period as the total hashrates increase. I hope AMT will actually deliver my machine at some point and that it is before the thing is just an expensive paperweight.

email sent...

I am order #610. I placed my order 11/11/13 when the price was still $5499. I had to wait to pay for almost a month. By then then they had raised the price by another $500. They would NOT honor my original invoice and i was forced to pay the additional cost. My delivery date according to Jim Brown was to be the first week of January 2014. This date was not meet. They never even bothered to send me an email or contact me in any way to let me know my miner would be late. The second delivery date was Feb. 27 2014. This date came and went with no emails, phone calls or any information given why my miner was not being delivered. I have sent email after email trying to get answers from AMT - they do NOT respond. The only response I have received from AMT has been in the form of a post they made on bitcointalk.com. They told me I was "harassing" them. That's right... trying to get information on my $6000 order is harassment to AMT. These guys are either the worst customer service oriented company on earth or they are thieves. I am in the process of speaking with an attorney now.

Craig Lenell

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:14:53 PM

AMT,
Are you listening?
Besides all reductions things said here i just can not understand how you can sell something for x amount and after that request customer to pay x + y because of the price raise?
Complete nonsense o am shocked Angry
The sad thing is that is made by US company!!!!!!!!!1   

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:04:09 PM

email sent...

I am order #610. I placed my order 11/11/13 when the price was still $5499. I had to wait to pay for almost a month. By then then they had raised the price by another $500. They would NOT honor my original invoice and i was forced to pay the additional cost. My delivery date according to Jim Brown was to be the first week of January 2014. This date was not meet. They never even bothered to send me an email or contact me in any way to let me know my miner would be late. The second delivery date was Feb. 27 2014. This date came and went with no emails, phone calls or any information given why my miner was not being delivered. I have sent email after email trying to get answers from AMT - they do NOT respond. The only response I have received from AMT has been in the form of a post they made on bitcointalk.com. They told me I was "harassing" them. That's right... trying to get information on my $6000 order is harassment to AMT. These guys are either the worst customer service oriented company on earth or they are thieves. I am in the process of speaking with an attorney now.

Craig Lenell
I assume you haven't gotten the refund check they said that they would send you?
clenell

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:52:33 PM

email sent...

Craig Lenell
I assume you haven't gotten the refund check they said that they would send you?

nope, after all of jim's threats and "now you don't get you miner like everyone else next week" speeches - I have noting to show for it. he has threatened to not send my miner and then he threatened to "punish" me by making me "mine (my) money back". These guys are beyond terrible. All they could have going for them at this point would be a good stream of communication. They no longer have the benefit of delivering on time. Maybe they should try emphasizing on communication because delivery/production just isn't work out for them. No one can tell these assholes anything. It's like their mom's are there at the shop patting them on the back saying "great job boys. keep up the good work. you're doing your best" and this somehow excuses shitty customer service and non delivery. Unbelievable.

clenell

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:10:30 PM

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Mining-Technology/Haverford-Pennsylvania-19041/Advanced-Mining-Technology-AMT-miners-AMT-are-frauds-and-crooks-Haverford-Pennsylvania-1128668

posted a complaint on these guys.

I am also filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. here is the link. I strongly suggest you all do the same if you ever want to recoup your losses. Wire fraud? It's a big deal.

https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx

AMT needs to be stopped.

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:48:03 PM

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Mining-Technology/Haverford-Pennsylvania-19041/Advanced-Mining-Technology-AMT-miners-AMT-are-frauds-and-crooks-Haverford-Pennsylvania-1128668

posted a complaint on these guys.

I am also filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. here is the link. I strongly suggest you all do the same if you ever want to recoup your losses. Wire fraud? It's a big deal.

https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx

AMT needs to be stopped.
+100000!

Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:01:21 PM

To piggyback, http://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/1999/02/internet-entrepreneur-sentenced-wire-fraud

an FTC case similar to ours, they promised a product, and didn't deliver.

AMT, if you do not deliver this month, we will be seeking legal recourse through the FTC.

You are not updating us, and in his sense, you are legally responsible for this recourse.

We are giving you a chance to respond, and more than reasonable time to Deliver. (Especially for the NOV orders, I would be filing a lawsuit and complaint at this point.)

No human being would accept this level of sketchy activity, you have no hopes of being an actual business, unless you deliver this month.

I have received better customer service from Chinese Gold Farmers on World of Warcraft, this is just pathetic.

~Casey Merry
clenell

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:34:07 PM

Josh said he is refunding my money today. Let's see.

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:13:56 PM

Josh said he is refunding my money today. Let's see.
Good news! That means they are afraid or at least little bit from law system Wink
This is another proof of their constant lies also

Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:22:13 PM

the green on this website is awful.  i read the whole thing, and it messed up my vision for about 2 minutes.  LOL

http://www.advancedminers-clients.com/

content is great.  color is bad.

good luck man.  that is a shitty deal.  makes me glad i didnt go for the larger model.  i was stressed enough over a 2 month wait for the 80GH rig.  i couldn't handle waiting 3-4 months not knowing if i'd be out $6k.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:27:25 PM

To piggyback, http://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/1999/02/internet-entrepreneur-sentenced-wire-fraud

an FTC case similar to ours, they promised a product, and didn't deliver.

AMT, if you do not deliver this month, we will be seeking legal recourse through the FTC.

You are not updating us, and in his sense, you are legally responsible for this recourse.

We are giving you a chance to respond, and more than reasonable time to Deliver. (Especially for the NOV orders, I would be filing a lawsuit and complaint at this point.)

No human being would accept this level of sketchy activity, you have no hopes of being an actual business, unless you deliver this month.

~Casey Merry

Like I said,  if they don't deliver... that's 'wire fraud'.  See:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_and_wire_fraud

Could cost these guys $1m and 30 years in prison.  

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: