Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:08:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11748 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

Guys do you know the exact date when the Energy Exchange will be available ? On the site it says that it is coming soon ! But I am really curious.

Don’t believe an official date has been announced I’m sure theirs a lot of parts that have to fall into place including getting the energy companies onboarded and testing how the exchanges etc will work to assure no issues creep up

Hopefully this will be announced soon, massive news for Bittwatt when they finally reveal the date. The energy exchange is the main focus of the project so I can see the value of BWT tokens mooning.

I tried to find the Energy Exchange launch date or any information related to it. But no latest updated available for now. I dont think BittWatt telegram channel will be helpful due to lot of spam messages.

Spammers that's the reason why I don't like using their telegram channel, I wish they are organizing AMA that would be the best place to ask such questions.

An AMA on reddit would more effective if you ask me. It would also be used a reference for the future. Doing an AMA in telegram is a bit confusing and is not really organized. having to scroll through all messages to follow up.
An announcement group on telegram is also not a bad idea,strictly for latest update where members can’t make comments. I think this will be helpful and reduce chances of spammers.

I agree an announcement channel with strict for outgoing new is really useful in getting news out as the chat channel tends to get very crowded and pinned posts only get you so far
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

Guys do you know the exact date when the Energy Exchange will be available ? On the site it says that it is coming soon ! But I am really curious.

Don’t believe an official date has been announced I’m sure theirs a lot of parts that have to fall into place including getting the energy companies onboarded and testing how the exchanges etc will work to assure no issues creep up

Hopefully this will be announced soon, massive news for Bittwatt when they finally reveal the date. The energy exchange is the main focus of the project so I can see the value of BWT tokens mooning.

I tried to find the Energy Exchange launch date or any information related to it. But no latest updated available for now. I dont think BittWatt telegram channel will be helpful due to lot of spam messages.

Spammers that's the reason why I don't like using their telegram channel, I wish they are organizing AMA that would be the best place to ask such questions.

An AMA on reddit would more effective if you ask me. It would also be used a reference for the future. Doing an AMA in telegram is a bit confusing and is not really organized. having to scroll through all messages to follow up.
An announcement group on telegram is also not a bad idea,strictly for latest update where members can’t make comments. I think this will be helpful and reduce chances of spammers.

I agree an announcement channel with strict for outgoing new is really useful in getting news out as the chat channel tends to get very crowded and pinned posts only get you so far
It does not take a lot of time to make a channel and i am sure the team will see this and maybe even make one, it would be a lot cleaner too.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:58:19 PM

Should not be far now given they were able to create the MVP in a short time. I am looking out for the partners they will be starting the platform with. I know they are operational in Romania but would be great to see whom will start in the network.

It’s funny that you mentioned they will be operating in Romania. I was just wondering to myself yesterday which countries Bittwatt will start off in!? Do we know of any other countries they will open up in?

I think it is just Bulgaria for now. I have not seen news about any other country. I might be wrong though. But they already have a deal in place with an energy company that will start accepting Bittwatt tokens, i think by end of june.

Kinda jealous that they get to be some of the first users to have access to it! Can't wait to see the B2B platform when it's up and running fully,.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

Very interesting unique competition that BittWatt are hosting.

Golf competition to win 100,000 BWT. Pretty unique which should draw some attention

Some more information on the link below:

https://events.bbtrconnect.ro/events/event/hp/193

Very exciting to see

Nice. Trying to draw some attention to their self and in a sport best known to the big men who are well loaded. This means something good is coming our way then..

100,000 Bittwatt up for grabs wow! This is a very thoughtful competition one that involves rich folks, it will surely attract big investors hopefully.

Nice marketing idea, to host the Bittwatt Golf Open. As said, most golf players are not poor. I hope that some of them will invest some money in the Bittwatt project.

People from Bulgaria are lucky. They can make to such event now and also possibility to earn BWT tokens. Wonderful opportunity. Bittwatt is doing quite good in almost the whole world.

Yes, i can't stop reiterating the fact about the need for projects to get closer to the community by any means possible, now bittwatt is creating that feeling that they are not just an online thing but are now part of the community, such event will make the community to believe in them and will be willing to be part of the bittwatt project, nice development
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

Golf competition to win 100,000 BWT. Pretty unique which should draw some attention

Very exciting to see

OH great! An offline event is super thoughtful, I will always admire project who do their best to move from the net to a physical location events by whatever way, I'm excited about this event to say the least  Cheesy

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

It does not take a lot of time to make a channel and i am sure the team will see this and maybe even make one, it would be a lot cleaner too.

Right now I have a lot of questions but I don't think they have a suitable channel for answering. They should really consider an AMA. 

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

Right now I have a lot of questions but I don't think they have a suitable channel for answering. They should really consider an AMA. 

That would be a good thing to do at this stage I mean you can always ask in the chat and they will get back to you but a real dedicated ama would really be beneficial
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

That would be a good thing to do at this stage I mean you can always ask in the chat and they will get back to you but a real dedicated ama would really be beneficial

A q&a would also be awesome if they will do it. Being questioned by professionals is a challenge, but it is also really informative for the viewers.

2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

A q&a would also be awesome if they will do it. Being questioned by professionals is a challenge, but it is also really informative for the viewers.
I think that by doing a Q&A they will get to know what their community wants and we get to know what they their plans are for the future. So i think it will be very informative.
spartanec1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:55:09 PM

Its indeed huge giveaway and it would be a jackpot for the winners. Bittwatt is definitely a HODL category tokens on the other hand. Lets see how this whole listing and giveaway works in favour of traders.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

i don't mind an AMA in Telegram as long as there is a follow up article on medium or the like that has all the best questions and answers.  But yeah, a reddit AMA might actually be a good idea for the team!

I agree with this. I've participated in a few AMA's on Telegram and generally it's been fine. It can at times be a tad confusing following others questions but that's where I personally feel the admin/team should follow up with a summary after. Maybe that cleaned up could then be posted on Reddit for example.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:44:38 PM

I think that by doing a Q&A they will get to know what their community wants and we get to know what they their plans are for the future. So i think it will be very informative.

That is why some of the projects do it. They want to know what the users/investors want to ask them about the project, and the best thing is that it is live. So you can ask nearly everything.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:21:20 AM

Very exciting to see

Nice. Trying to draw some attention to their self and in a sport best known to the big men who are well loaded. This means something good is coming our way then..

Wow, this is a new marketing strategy to crypto I must say. It is really a wonderful one and can really help in exposing the company to citizens and individuals that will be present there.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

Very exciting to see

100,000 Bittwatt up for grabs wow! This is a very thoughtful competition one that involves rich folks, it will surely attract big investors hopefully.

Nice marketing idea, to host the Bittwatt Golf Open. As said, most golf players are not poor. I hope that some of them will invest some money in the Bittwatt project.

People from Bulgaria are lucky. They can make to such event now and also possibility to earn BWT tokens. Wonderful opportunity. Bittwatt is doing quite good in almost the whole world.

Yes, i can't stop reiterating the fact about the need for projects to get closer to the community by any means possible, now bittwatt is creating that feeling that they are not just an online thing but are now part of the community, such event will make the community to believe in them and will be willing to be part of the bittwatt project, nice development

I am sure there are reasons why golf was chosen among other possible events. I know such events are not really cheap but if they are able to land or have better returns from the event than I guess it would be worth it.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

Very exciting to see

I am sure there are reasons why golf was chosen among other possible events. I know such events are not really cheap but if they are able to land or have better returns from the event than I guess it would be worth it.

My thought exactly. The moment i saw golf i knew they had other plans not just golf. Golf is a sport played by individuals who are wealthy and i think they might convince some there for maybe a partnership.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:16:31 AM

Very exciting to see

This is sure to be a great event. I hope that when they start in my country next year, they will also have a golf tournament. Maybe I can participate as a tokenholder.
In any case, good publicity, I think they address a good audience there

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:51:59 AM

Very exciting to see

Wow, this is a new marketing strategy to crypto I must say. It is really a wonderful one and can really help in exposing the company to citizens and individuals that will be present there.

Yeah.  Its really awesome and golf is known to be played by the well to do, Bittwatt trying to reach out to this class of people is a really good decision with this action I believe Bittwatt will see more investors coming to invest.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:09:02 AM

I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important

I guess that's the team will start with it's social media promotion very soon to make sure that their platform reaches all corners.

They have actually been on this for a while now and they have done, to an extent, a great job with their marketing activities. There might still be some room for improvement though

yeah sure, improvement is a continual process what they are unable to achieve now they will certainly achieve later, I believe things like roadmap will help guide them, bittwatt is a promising project.

Yea, you don't build a brand overnight, it takes time and effort, the basic part is implementing the necessities which bores down hardwork, transparency and integrity, once the team has earned that, be rest assured that other things will fall in place and the aforementioned yardsticks takes months to years to be fine tuned into its needed aspect

I think they have done a good job so far. From what I have read they are operational in Romania but I am not sure what kind of operations are conducted in there. I think their recent MVP release was a good progress hope to see more of it.
Maybe they could make some video's about their work in Romania, i have noticed they haven't made a video in a while now.

Yeah it's been a while I watched a recent video on Bittwatt, it'll be nice to if they can up a new video perhaps road so far or something like that....
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

Very exciting to see

This is sure to be a great event. I hope that when they start in my country next year, they will also have a golf tournament. Maybe I can participate as a tokenholder.

You just have to love a good old golf tournament, one of the best places for networking and a great prize for no doubt what will be a fun day out.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:52:47 AM

Very exciting to see

You just have to love a good old golf tournament, one of the best places for networking and a great prize for no doubt what will be a fun day out.

Somthing very different and unique, the cool thing is that BittWatt have got a 100,000 prize which equates to around $18,000 from the ICO price - so a very good prize overall
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: