Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:39:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11754 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:58:17 PM

Today I saw a first electric bill from EVA Energy showing a QR code to pay the bill with BWT. It is likely that this QR code will get you directly to the BWT platform
It all looks very good, next week it will start right!

This is getting interesting by the day, a lot of things are happening in this project within the shortest amount of time, it tells a lot and the need for the community to hodl, i'm really getting excited about this, is like the excitement never stops, investors are coming in, the partnership deals are taking shape, the volumes traded has increased, is just too much excitement  Grin

I can almost feel the excitement from here lol... I am waiting on this Eva partnership kick off as well June 30th is just some few days away Cool

This is one investment i don't regret partaking in, the team is really working hard, they sure know how to secure solid partnerships. The future sure looks  bright for Bittwatt.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

Great news ! Bittwatt has been added on coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bittwatt/ . Now it should get more exposure. But stiill, we are waiting for a bigger exchange now.

Congratulations Bittwatt team to make it to CMC. Its not an easy thing for sure. Together with the project progress, team is definitely working hard to ge the tokens listed in CMC as well as in couple of good exchanges.

I got notified by some friends that Bitwatt got listed. This is great news. Some investors are looking for coins in the coinmarket so now it will attract more people.

Wow. Finally. Great news actually, now they just need to focus on getting on more exchanges. The listing on coinmarketcap positively affected the price. Let's watch and see the next move Bittwatt will take.

Of course they need to get the coin listed on more exchanges, but they should not hurry, because if you hurry you will take the wrong steps. Everything should be 100%, and the exchange must be good for the coin.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

Great news ! Bittwatt has been added on coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bittwatt/ . Now it should get more exposure. But stiill, we are waiting for a bigger exchange now.

Congratulations Bittwatt team to make it to CMC. Its not an easy thing for sure. Together with the project progress, team is definitely working hard to ge the tokens listed in CMC as well as in couple of good exchanges.

I got notified by some friends that Bitwatt got listed. This is great news. Some investors are looking for coins in the coinmarket so now it will attract more people.

Wow. Finally. Great news actually, now they just need to focus on getting on more exchanges. The listing on coinmarketcap positively affected the price. Let's watch and see the next move Bittwatt will take.

Of course they need to get the coin listed on more exchanges, but they should not hurry, because if you hurry you will take the wrong steps. Everything should be 100%, and the exchange must be good for the coin.

It’s good news regardless they need to keep moving forward if anything the cmc listing is going to help the team get the platform out their and get more people interested in it cmc is a really important step
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:23:51 AM

Today I saw a first electric bill from EVA Energy showing a QR code to pay the bill with BWT. It is likely that this QR code will get you directly to the BWT platform

This is getting interesting by the day, a lot of things are happening in this project within the shortest amount of time, it tells a lot and the need for the community to hodl, i'm really getting excited about this, is like the excitement never stops, investors are coming in, the partnership deals are taking shape, the volumes traded has increased, is just too much excitement  Grin

So it is true. I heard of it but was not sure. Any way we can see it too? So they currently use the BWT? This is great having the BWT being utilized this early. Also any idea how much was the bill for?

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

Wow, that's very interested information. If Eva-Energy bills already have QR code for Bittwatt tokens then, I am confident now  that 30th June wil be the date for platform launch.

This is great. If EVA Energy have already implemented the payment in BWT, I'm very confident that other countries will follow. If you can choose between payment in RON or BWT, the trading volume will increase.

Yes, is only a matter of time before others start coming in to either patronize bittwatt or come in as partnership, a lot is happening with the project at the moment, the community should consider the fact that this project is really doing good in all aspect and now they are in coinmarketcap that should tell us that they have a good trading volume
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

Wow, that's very interested information. If Eva-Energy bills already have QR code for Bittwatt tokens then, I am confident now  that 30th June wil be the date for platform launch.

This is great. If EVA Energy have already implemented the payment in BWT, I'm very confident that other countries will follow. If you can choose between payment in RON or BWT, the trading volume will increase.

Yes, is only a matter of time before others start coming in to either patronize bittwatt or come in as partnership, a lot is happening with the project at the moment, the community should consider the fact that this project is really doing good in all aspect and now they are in coinmarketcap that should tell us that they have a good trading volume

I willl hold my Bittwatt tokens for long term, I see very good future for this Tokens. I am expecting lot more partners joining Bittwatt platform.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:29:00 AM

Yes I agree with you, this is really a nice development considering the fact that something like this have not been tried, I expect Bittwatt to start considering taking their solutions to more countries

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:34:31 AM

So it is true. I heard of it but was not sure. Any way we can see it too? So they currently use the BWT? This is great having the BWT being utilized this early. Also any idea how much was the bill for?

The bill was issued to a Romanian mining farm. The amount was 138k RON, which is about $ 34k.
the CEO has also talked about this in the telegram channel, if you have any questions, he will surely answer them
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

The bill was issued to a Romanian mining farm. The amount was 138k RON, which is about $ 34k.
the CEO has also talked about this in the telegram channel, if you have any questions, he will surely answer them

Oh..this is really impressive, so they have really started paying with Bittwatt tokens. I would advice them to get everything right in the Romania before moving to any other country.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

Getting onto coinmarketcap is such a big deal it’s funny that 1 site has so much power but it’s the world we live in and it’s what we have to deal with. But this means since bwt is listed we should see attention slowly grow and more attention means more demand hopefully

Absolutely. It's definitely the go-to site for Cryptocurrency tracking and a project seems so much more serious and trustworthy when listed on CMC.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

Getting onto coinmarketcap is such a big deal it’s funny that 1 site has so much power but it’s the world we live in and it’s what we have to deal with. But this means since bwt is listed we should see attention slowly grow and more attention means more demand hopefully

Absolutely. It's definitely the go-to site for Cryptocurrency tracking and a project seems so much more serious and trustworthy when listed on CMC.

Now Bittwatt will be noticed by big investors as well. Once token is available at top exchange, they will start buying BWT.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

If they are listed on CMC it means they are making a 1000+ in volume. I think as we see more deals like the one they recently mentioned in Romania we will get to see a lot of volume.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:53:58 AM

Guess that's official, the authentication that many seek, this project is actually selling their brand in the right way and effectively, is like they got everything planned out before now because the way the implementation is going on, its truly remarkable, like every partnership deal was for a purpose and we can see what is happening at the moment about that aspect
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

If they are listed on CMC it means they are making a 1000+ in volume. I think as we see more deals like the one they recently mentioned in Romania we will get to see a lot of volume.

So glad to see BittWatt listed on CMC and showing some real potential now. Over a 60% increase in the last 24h - this is what the team needed, just a big exchange will help the project massively.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

Guess that's official, the authentication that many seek, this project is actually selling their brand in the right way and effectively, is like they got everything planned out before now because the way the implementation is going on, its truly remarkable, like every partnership deal was for a purpose and we can see what is happening at the moment about that aspect

Wow that's an insane electric bill lmao.  Glad to see that history was made with the first ever payment using BWT! Can't wait to see more and more people adopt it.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

So glad to see BittWatt listed on CMC and showing some real potential now. Over a 60% increase in the last 24h - this is what the team needed, just a big exchange will help the project massively.

The CMC listing is only the first big achievement for the Bittwatt project. That will increase the trading volume and hopefully the price massively. The next step is a listing on a big exchange.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:39:33 AM

Wow that's an insane electric bill lmao.  Glad to see that history was made with the first ever payment using BWT! Can't wait to see more and more people adopt it.

Yeah me too, folks will gradually adopt making payment with BWT in time tho, the team has to build a level confidence around their project to give folks a level of assurance.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

Everybody is waiting for token listing, but do you think it is a good decision? The price after lsiting will be so low I think.

Do you think it should be delayed a bit more? I believe either ways if the price it's going to drop upon listing it will still do whether now or much later, so I say they should still list now anyways and see it grow in volume

We all look to make profit from our investment thus if listing now will result to a low price, then it's of no benefit to the investors. Waiting might be a wise thing to do.
I think they just need to list because it can make some investors angry if they delay the listening and as the others say the volume will grow with the listening.

It's like a two sided matter. Listing now or later comes with its good side as well as its down side. They should just weigh their options and see which one will pay off better and go for that.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

Amazing we can see that Bittwatt is a serious project but they could have also posted this news on their Twitter as some people are not very active on Telegram.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:42:23 AM

The Bittwatt Exchange is currently under maintenance. There are probably some improvements made. There were some suggestions from us beta testers, let's see which were implemented
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: