Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 09:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:21:53 PM

Bonus is finished? I don't see the bonus info at token sale process bar as it was there till yesterday. However still phase 3 token sale is going on and for phase 3 I see 10% bonus. Now it's confusing if bonus is there or not.

The 3rd phase with 10% bonus ended yesterday. So I assume there won't be no bonus anymore in the 4th phase (atleast not 10% anymore).
Yes i do not see any bonus more on their website so i am pretty sure that phase 3 is ended including the bonus with it, phase 4 will stay 13 more days.

No more bonus. That is for sure. Remaining 12+ days will be without bonus. And also only limited amount of tokens left out in the sale. If somebody really needs to grab this opportunity, then its time to do it.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

Does this project still go ahead if it doesn't reach hardcap?

Of course it should, the basic thing is the softcap which have been reached, it means whatever they need for the development of the project has beh attained, hardcap is giving it more power to achieve much more... You get it?

Project is very very safe now. They reached softcap already. See how they are continuously announcing partnerships. Sure to be one of the best project of the whole lot now and going to be best ICO tokens for the investors also.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:11:28 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 07:56:42 AM by CryptoBeefy

is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex? and how much tokens already raised?

I'm sure the team have ambitions on this like most projects no doubt do but it's likely at the start that they wont. These bigger exchanges charge an absolute fortune and it's just not practical for most.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

I've been thinking here... What do you think people? Who will win more from using Bitwatt platform? Big plants and manufactureres with giant consumption of electric energy or ordinary people?

Of course the big ones will win most again. But this is the first time that ordinary people can make a profit too
So far, it has been the case, for example, that private power generators with small solar panels often deliver the surplus electricity to the local electricity supplier free of charge or very cheaply. With Bittwatt you can now trade yourself with this power and make profits with it
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

I've been thinking here... What do you think people? Who will win more from using Bitwatt platform? Big plants and manufactureres with giant consumption of electric energy or ordinary people?

Of course the big ones will win most again. But this is the first time that ordinary people can make a profit too
So far, it has been the case, for example, that private power generators with small solar panels often deliver the surplus electricity to the local electricity supplier free of charge or very cheaply. With Bittwatt you can now trade yourself with this power and make profits with it

Yeah, Im going to monitor and see what people make. It might be worth investing in some solar panels haha
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

Bonus is finished? I don't see the bonus info at token sale process bar as it was there till yesterday. However still phase 3 token sale is going on and for phase 3 I see 10% bonus. Now it's confusing if bonus is there or not.

The 3rd phase with 10% bonus ended yesterday. So I assume there won't be no bonus anymore in the 4th phase (atleast not 10% anymore).
The 3rd phase has ended including bonus, the 4th phase has started and it will last for 13 days, I think you can get 5% discount when you purchase from Coss exchange.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

Yes i do not see any bonus more on their website so i am pretty sure that phase 3 is ended including the bonus with it, phase 4 will stay 13 more days.

No more bonus. That is for sure. Remaining 12+ days will be without bonus. And also only limited amount of tokens left out in the sale. If somebody really needs to grab this opportunity, then its time to do it.

They had a partnership with Coss if I remember correctly where you could get 5% bonus when participating in the ICO over the Coss exchange. Do you know if this bonus is over as well?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:07:43 PM

They had a partnership with Coss if I remember correctly where you could get 5% bonus when participating in the ICO over the Coss exchange. Do you know if this bonus is over as well?

I don't think the coss Bittwatt ico sale follows the normal website sales. One thing i know is that the 5% Bittwatt ico over the coss exchange will be there till the end of the whole ico process.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

IMO the both of them wins.. They are both being served with different sharing formula so you can't really place them on same pedestal however I tend to go with the guys more since it will save them a lot in terms of cost

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:32:31 PM

No matter now little  the profit is at least it is still meaningful. It is better than nothing

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:04:47 PM

It's still active, if you go to their site here: https://exchange.coss.io/exchange/coss-eth there is an ICO listing tab with Bitwatt there.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:25:23 AM

Bittwatt have raised $25,3 Million for soft cap. Next stop is reaching hard cap ($30,4 Million). What do you guys think, will they be able to achieve the hardcap?

Sure, they have been present at Future Banking, a Wall-Street event focused on digitalisation and innovations in the banking and payments industry. Major companies such as: VISA , Revolut, Monzo werepresent at the event. this is just the start of Bitwatt

Since there were some big names, I hope Bittwatt could close some good partnerships. But until we find out, it will probably take a while, contracts are not completed so quickly
The event certainly helped the project to become better known, and that's a good start

Yea I agree been present at such event will put them on the limelight which is exactly what they need. Bittwatt have great plans

Yep platforms like this need good publicity which seems to be working as we’ve started to see the announcements start to come in related to the platform integrations and participation. Hopefully this is only the beginning of the good news we’re yet to hear
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:39:36 AM

IMO the both of them wins.. They are both being served with different sharing formula so you can't really place them on same pedestal however I tend to go with the guys more since it will save them a lot in terms of cost

Everybody wins one way or another, i don't think Bittwatt will be of more use to one party than another both have their need for electricity and have different ways of using it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:43:39 AM

Bittwatt have raised $25,3 Million for soft cap. Next stop is reaching hard cap ($30,4 Million). What do you guys think, will they be able to achieve the hardcap?

Sure, they have been present at Future Banking, a Wall-Street event focused on digitalisation and innovations in the banking and payments industry. Major companies such as: VISA , Revolut, Monzo werepresent at the event. this is just the start of Bitwatt

Since there were some big names, I hope Bittwatt could close some good partnerships. But until we find out, it will probably take a while, contracts are not completed so quickly
The event certainly helped the project to become better known, and that's a good start

am I missing something? you said there were some big names which ones do you mean?
I think they have progressed quite well so far and have done a good job with the planning this out. I too hope they could land some good contract with both ends of the platform.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:33:37 AM

Everybody wins one way or another, i don't think Bittwatt will be of more use to one party than another both have their need for electricity and have different ways of using it.
Correctly said. I would say Bittwatt is a like a glue that joins different aspect of this sector. They seek to make every party benefit.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

Does this project still go ahead if it doesn't reach hardcap?

Of course it should, the basic thing is the softcap which have been reached, it means whatever they need for the development of the project has beh attained, hardcap is giving it more power to achieve much more... You get it?

Project is very very safe now. They reached softcap already. See how they are continuously announcing partnerships. Sure to be one of the best project of the whole lot now and going to be best ICO tokens for the investors also.

You're right, i'm sure investors and brands will not love to partner with any project that has no feasible concept, so there presence in this project is an indicator of how successful this project will become, they have given the community, partners and investors a whole lot of reason to be part of this and so this creates confidence in this ICO
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

Since Bittwatt will be listed in coss.io is kyc needed before we can deposit trade and withdraw funds in there?

I have not checked this KYC related information at Bittwatt site or cross platform. But I think it's necessary to do KYC. And if they want to make cross exchange big one then they should follow KYC, and AML guidelines.
moonfrost23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

I saw the comparison of this project to other existing energy platform like Wepower and PowerLedger but compared to them it seems like you lack a lot of public appearance and hype. why is that?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

am I missing something? you said there were some big names which ones do you mean?
I think they have progressed quite well so far and have done a good job with the planning this out. I too hope they could land some good contract with both ends of the platform.

it's written in the quoted post: Visa, Revolut, Monzo. And i also found Speakers from Erste Group, ING Diba or Piraeus Bank on the Homepage http://www.futurebanking.ro/2018/
also some ohter fintechs are there.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

Yea, they sure have, is really impressive seeing their success rate and why shouldn't they, the team have done their homework pretty well and so their progress is not far fetched, i really want to see what their marketplace will be like and test the functionality of the platform, bittwatt will surely be a top brand in few years to come
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: