Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

Eva Energy customers now have the opportunity to pay their electricity invoice with BWT. 30k+ customers is going to be known about this project and possibly some of them can start use BWT as a method of payment. Not really big audience, hope we will see some bigger clients in coming months.

EVA Energy with their 30k customers is only the beginning. If they start their business in Bulgaria and later in other countries, more and more energy customers will follow.

Never knew they have such large customer base which automatically means that they are also potential customers of this project which makes it really exciting, bittwatt is getting so much hype at the moment and we may likely get to see some huge boost of bittwatt tokens in the nearest future, i believe this is going to be among the top projects of 2018  

Yeah man, the first bill paid was by some mining farm as well, was something like $31,000 worth of Bitwatt tokens used to pay for it!  I seem to remember they also signed a partnership with a company with 52,000 users as well.

this is awesome, it clearly obvious that this sector has been needing such innovation for long  and bittwatt is clearly at advantage. kudos to them

One partner of Bittwatt, Eva-Energy is having 30k+ customer base. Imagine many such companies joining Bittwatt platform. Once that happens, Bittwatt tokens value will go up and may hit 1 USD within a year.

Ya getting more and many more energy companies on board is what the team has to put all effort into and getting their name and platform out their is what’s required things like the golf event are a good step in that direction

Yea and i believe others will start joining once they see the good works coming out of the partnership between the two parties involved, Eva-energy is the starting point that will lead to other good news, i'm actually amazed how they pulled this off but as the saying goes, like minds attracts like minds, bittwatt has turned out to be an appealing project

I don't think all customers of Eva-Energy will pay electricity bill using Bittwatt tokens, at least in very first month. It will be interesting to see how many people using Bittwatt platform for bill pay.

Well, in everything ,customers tend to have their preferences when it comes to businesses and i believe they have like a customer service thing that will give the customers some sort of avenue to select what they want, so with time, the word will spread and they will likely go for something that they can easily understand and access 
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

I am now seeing that they have updated the site. It looks now way more beautiful with the footer fixed. I have high expectations from the Bittwatt platform.

The whole page now looks much better and more inviting.
I had the feeling that the first version of the homepage was put online under time pressure. It worked, but looked a bit confused :-)

I also saw their updated site, it's look very good. But I still don't see official announcement at the site about Bittwatt exchange launch date.
I am pretty sure they will announce everything before they are going to launch it, on their website it says "coming soon" so lets just have patience.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

I am now seeing that they have updated the site. It looks now way more beautiful with the footer fixed. I have high expectations from the Bittwatt platform.

I had the feeling that the first version of the homepage was put online under time pressure. It worked, but looked a bit confused :-)

I also saw their updated site, it's look very good. But I still don't see official announcement at the site about Bittwatt exchange launch date.

At least we know they are pushing updates and are constantly updating the site. Their early version was pretty buggy. I am looking forwards to the next update on the exchange and how it will function. I think they could also push a mobile app since you have barcodes like the one we saw in the receipt.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:25:30 PM

At least we know they are pushing updates and are constantly updating the site. Their early version was pretty buggy. I am looking forwards to the next update on the exchange and how it will function. I think they could also push a mobile app since you have barcodes like the one we saw in the receipt.

To be expected at this point I think bugs are normal on early platform it’s nice to see they are paying such close attention and fixing issues as they arise with such haste it shows they are making real efforts to solidify things
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

To be expected at this point I think bugs are normal on early platform it’s nice to see they are paying such close attention and fixing issues as they arise with such haste it shows they are making real efforts to solidify things

Indeed, in the early phase of a new platform, little bugs are normal. The team know  the bugs and is working to eliminate them.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

Indeed, in the early phase of a new platform, little bugs are normal. The team know  the bugs and is working to eliminate them.

No one is perfect, so minor bug or issues are expected. What is important is that team is paying attention and fixing these issues.
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

Good afternoon. Updates on the coin in any case will be, as the development team is constantly working on the development of the coin. I wish success to all.

Lot of the people have too much expectations from Bittwatt platform. I am also waiting for something interesting updates Bittwatt team.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

Eva Energy customers now have the opportunity to pay their electricity invoice with BWT. 30k+ customers is going to be known about this project and possibly some of them can start use BWT as a method of payment. Not really big audience, hope we will see some bigger clients in coming months.

EVA Energy with their 30k customers is only the beginning. If they start their business in Bulgaria and later in other countries, more and more energy customers will follow.

Never knew they have such large customer base which automatically means that they are also potential customers of this project which makes it really exciting, bittwatt is getting so much hype at the moment and we may likely get to see some huge boost of bittwatt tokens in the nearest future, i believe this is going to be among the top projects of 2018  

Yeah man, the first bill paid was by some mining farm as well, was something like $31,000 worth of Bitwatt tokens used to pay for it!  I seem to remember they also signed a partnership with a company with 52,000 users as well.

this is awesome, it clearly obvious that this sector has been needing such innovation for long  and bittwatt is clearly at advantage. kudos to them

One partner of Bittwatt, Eva-Energy is having 30k+ customer base. Imagine many such companies joining Bittwatt platform. Once that happens, Bittwatt tokens value will go up and may hit 1 USD within a year.

Ya getting more and many more energy companies on board is what the team has to put all effort into and getting their name and platform out their is what’s required things like the golf event are a good step in that direction

Yea and i believe others will start joining once they see the good works coming out of the partnership between the two parties involved, Eva-energy is the starting point that will lead to other good news, i'm actually amazed how they pulled this off but as the saying goes, like minds attracts like minds, bittwatt has turned out to be an appealing project

I don't think all customers of Eva-Energy will pay electricity bill using Bittwatt tokens, at least in very first month. It will be interesting to see how many people using Bittwatt platform for bill pay.

Well, in everything ,customers tend to have their preferences when it comes to businesses and i believe they have like a customer service thing that will give the customers some sort of avenue to select what they want, so with time, the word will spread and they will likely go for something that they can easily understand and access 

I think that is why there is the exchange or it is being developed. If they are to enforce bitwatt it  can be enforced in the underlying layer. So energy consumers can still pay in fiat and it will be automatically exchanged to bwt.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

Thats part of alpha and beta testing of platforms. This is very normal and this will be solved in no time actually. I have seen some bugs even after first product release in some cases.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

Thats part of alpha and beta testing of platforms. This is very normal and this will be solved in no time actually. I have seen some bugs even after first product release in some cases.

Yeah, I totally agree with you  the alpha and beta testing are meant to ensure that the platform is efficient and trustworthy. I expect their platform to be bug free

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

Bugs are natural occurrences in the development stages of platforms thats why there are always more than one version of a system. Bittwatt may likely not be able to counter all bugs but we will see them always working and coming out with better versions of the platforms.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

maybe it's tactically unwise to point out the trading competition on coss.io, maybe someone of you kicks me out of the top50 :-)
but anyway the contest ends on 27.6. and the prices are cheap
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

I can't wait to see that happen and I think they really deserve it also owing to the hardwork and dedication they put into it, I forsee a major win here

Good news i also can't wait, because this will surely help Bitwatt. Imagine paying your electricity with cryptocurrency. haha Smiley. The world is changing.

and really going fast and would be a shocking thing for those who are yet to come into full grasp of this man big break called the blockchain, i am expecting to see a growth where blockchain is truly decentralized where some whales do not come and cause a major movement anymore, i hope we grow to that point

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

maybe it's tactically unwise to point out the trading competition on coss.io, maybe someone of you kicks me out of the top50 :-)
but anyway the contest ends on 27.6. and the prices are cheap

Lol I might have to give it a try and give you a bit of a run I haven’t gotten started yet I wonder if I could catch up with some frequent day trading hehe gotta frees up some liquidity for that tho
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

I can't wait to see that happen and I think they really deserve it also owing to the hardwork and dedication they put into it, I forsee a major win here

Good news i also can't wait, because this will surely help Bitwatt. Imagine paying your electricity with cryptocurrency. haha Smiley. The world is changing.

Well can't say I haven't thought about this several times it'll be really great hopefully they successfully implement this, they are already n the right path.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

Well can't say I haven't thought about this several times it'll be really great hopefully they successfully implement this, they are already n the right path.

Likewise, im very impressed with the actions of the team since the ICO finished.. Launching the beta of the exchange platform and redoing the website, now securing additional power companies.. I can see great things coming from BittWatt.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:30:37 PM

Today it was my time to pick some at these cheap price from only exchange. All this happened due to current turmoil in the cryptomarket which made this possible to pick cheap else with limited supply price were somewhat sustaining good floor. This is matter of time anyway to see quick recovery here at least.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:30:44 PM

Likewise, im very impressed with the actions of the team since the ICO finished.. Launching the beta of the exchange platform and redoing the website, now securing additional power companies.. I can see great things coming from BittWatt.

Project is moving faster than I anticipated when they announced their ICO. I am not at all regretting that I am part of this project from almost first week of launch. Great going altogether.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

Yea, you are right about them constantly bringing up updates, not just written updates but more of the action type and i do agree with you on the need to make a mobile app or make the site friendly for mobile users as this will create flexibility and accessibility to all, is always necessary for projects to know the need of the customer and streamline their plans base on the customer's need
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:33:57 PM

Project is moving faster than I anticipated when they announced their ICO. I am not at all regretting that I am part of this project from almost first week of launch. Great going altogether.

i agree, i've been a part of a tonne of ICO's, and im used to waiting months after the token sales complete to see any progress, looking forward to seeing the team keep smashing targets.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: