Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:43:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
smoant

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

Drones are one of the most advanced technology in today's generation and they have countless applications. For sure, in the future, they are going to be much better, so they will have even more features. The most likely thing they can do is to transport package. But do you think it is really worth the money to invest in drone delivery business?

Drones actually is not a new things in our times actually, but it just upgraded or modified on its usage, just like here on Deep Aero they

connected it on blockchain technology here in crypto currency. But lets see what it can really do in the future after their campaign finish.

Not only did they connect it to the crypto industry but they have also introduced innovative ideas on some of the modifications available on drones and how it can help solve real problems in the real world which is really appealing in my opinion. I honestly think that although the technology might be pretty common for some, the ideas put into this common technology are the best part of this project that will really draw in a lot of supporters and investors.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

In which real sectors of the economy will you use your drone technology and development? From what sources will profit come to the project to develop it and continue to develop further research in the field of drones?

As per my own opinion for me i will use drone in the sector of agriculture, why agriculture?
Is it because as time goes by we only have limited area that we can farm crops and grains so for.me i will.use drone for flourishing the agricultural sector by giving them pesticides and waters for them to grow healthier.

Great idea. I really think it would be a great help if donated to agricultural sectors which can then distribute it to some local farmers to help them flourish their crops and even help in increasing vegetation on some abused areas. Doing this would not only help local farmers earn more money but can help the overall state of a specific place because of the help it can do to nature itself if done or used right.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

In which real sectors of the economy will you use your drone technology and development? From what sources will profit come to the project to develop it and continue to develop further research in the field of drones?

As per my own opinion for me i will use drone in the sector of agriculture, why agriculture?
Is it because as time goes by we only have limited area that we can farm crops and grains so for.me i will.use drone for flourishing the agricultural sector by giving them pesticides and waters for them to grow healthier.

Great idea. I really think it would be a great help if donated to agricultural sectors which can then distribute it to some local farmers to help them flourish their crops and even help in increasing vegetation on some abused areas. Doing this would not only help local farmers earn more money but can help the overall state of a specific place because of the help it can do to nature itself if done or used right.

Maybe their local government will help the farmers to buy a new devices to help farmers view the farms, especially those pesticides who are abusing the vegetation and Drones can help people to forecas whenever there is upcoming typoon.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

I'm sorry, but am i the only one wondering if you guys smoked something that was off??? Where do you come up with this stuff?? This project is total BS!!
lol! if you wanted to keep this thread keep an eye on it of you dont want this project then you can leave or better you need to read their post or the website instead, I'm just wondering why you're here. You can contribute with us if you want to. the price of the token is $0.05
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

I'm sorry, but am i the only one wondering if you guys smoked something that was off??? Where do you come up with this stuff?? This project is total BS!!
lol! if you wanted to keep this thread keep an eye on it of you dont want this project then you can leave or better you need to read their post or the website instead, I'm just wondering why you're here. You can contribute with us if you want to. the price of the token is $0.05

Will share his opinion on the project account is a normal thing. It is necessary to understand the most important thing we all have questions about and how the project that will collect the money will work. I for one do not criticize but also did not understand due to what will the growth of the token over time?
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

looks like something incredible from the future. Tell me, is the sale of tokens already over? if so, how did it go? How many tokens sold?
They will update us about the token sold better join our whitelist i bought some token you should do a deep research before buying Deep Drone token. The price right now is $0.07 thank you for bumping this thread! hoping your big contribution on our website.

XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:54:01 PM

Is there any chance that drones might use by terrorist to attack a certain group of individuals? If yes what could be the precautionary measure that will apply to the project manager. Yet, I am still really hopeful that this project might become so successful.

It can be used because drones are being available readily in the market. It is so easy to buy drones. It is very likely to be used in terrorism. But it requires technical skills to use them effectively. I believe terrorist people are already thinking about using drones in their attack. But I hope government can prevent this.

Same with you, I don't underestimate terrorist capability and technical skills. That is why I am supporting this project because it verifies every flying drone and can easily be traced. I just hope that DEEP AERO will consider designing drone with Artificial Intelligence (AI) that is not destructive or have a self-limiting feature not to hurt anyone. It will self-destruct its own system once someone attempts to use it to hurt someone.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

I agree about the donation of the device to some farmers which can help them on enhancing their agricultural way using the latest technology. Here in our place, the local government donates farm tractors to the local farmers to help them develop their field and produce more crops.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:09:32 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 07:27:00 PM by FacingTheGiants

In response to the rapidly evolving technology, drones are expanding faster in a variety of industries. Among the most is the agriculture industry. Drones can be used in planting a seed. Drones are can be used also for spraying liquid fertilizer to the crops. In this revolutionary method, it is proven that using drones in agriculture is a lot faster than the traditional way.  

where did you get that drones can plant seeds?
drones can have the capability to make seed rain in particular land area but not to plant.
it will be use to survey a land that will be good to fit for agricultural project and surveillance.

I think what Yooshijin mean is that drones are somehow used as an alternative way for pollination of plants. Now that we have to lack bees for pollination, drones are used to pollinate flowers which allow the plants to form a seed.

I found an article from CNN about this drone as an artificial pollinator.

The link cannot be paste here due to technical problem so kindly use this keywords to find the article.

"Researchers use drone to pollinate a flower"
irinainvestor7

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:18:28 PM

[/quote]
Good team, amazing proect. I wish you best on ICO.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

Yes, your right, and many farmers will be more active doing their work with the helps of drones. As we can see on other country especially in Japan that we all know very advance in technology, they can be also like that whereas the country who will use drones will also be gain as what the Japan can gave.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

In response to the rapidly evolving technology, drones are expanding faster in a variety of industries. Among the most is the agriculture industry. Drones can be used in planting a seed. Drones are can be used also for spraying liquid fertilizer to the crops. In this revolutionary method, it is proven that using drones in agriculture is a lot faster than the traditional way. 
I hope this new innovation in agriculture as we know as faster and better than the traditional way could also multiply supply of food to the people. It is not unknown to all that there are greater demands in food than in supply. I wish it really can be an answer to this problem.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

Yes, your right, and many farmers will be more active doing their work with the helps of drones. As we can see on other country especially in Japan that we all know very advance in technology, they can be also like that whereas the country who will use drones will also be gain as what the Japan can gave.
Ya. I understand what you are trying to say here dude. For sure those more advance countries in technologies are more richer also than those that are not, they are more abundant in everything their people need. Could be food, jobs, money, opportunites, and a lot more.

Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

The project it to make drones better and usable in many fields.
i like drones as it can be used for taking pictures and videos, for fun and entertainment.
but what DEEP AERO want to do is to make it a useful thing for many sectors.
Drones can be use to capture beautiful moment of our life. We can use drones to take a selfie or make a video snapshot about the pre-wedding if you wanted to have memorable videos. Deep Aero Drones could provide that as we have the blockchain that can save and to store our videos/pictures or data.
Exactly. We can use it also the same way to spy on our enemies  Cheesy. I mean to make survey or to know what is happening on the other side of our territory. To send special gifts to someone as i wildly imagine it. Fresh bunch of flowers delivered by drones.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:05:21 PM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.
Correct, as what is listed in the white paper of Deep Aero, there are many uses of drones and that’s why they use it to implement their project, but times goes by not only the listed in the white paper where use and implement on this project but also those who are more benefited for the human being too.

But most of the time, as I observed in the whitepaper to most of it which is the ico after their campaign ended up not all indicated in the whitepaper are being apply or achieve, instead mostly are not. I guess Deep aero can fulfill all their goal target for the community on this project.
I hope so, because it is one of the good project i've ever know, by using drones in differwnt aspect that can use and part of the project of deep aero. They can fullfill it if they implement in real because most investors want not only having a nice price of the token but also with a nice project.
But will never know until this project already started, and we cannot tell as early now that they'll going to have a good start and will materialize all that have written in their white paper... So for now let's wait and see what will going to happen and what will be the future  of deep aero project... Until that time I'll keep my eyes focus about this project and hope for the best result...

the future looks good with deep aero as there are already previous drones project that have been made and currently being applied such as Aerial photography for journalism and film
Express shipping and delivery
Gathering information or supplying essentials for disaster management
Thermal sensor drones for search and rescue operations
Geographic mapping of inaccessible terrain and locations
Building safety inspections
Precision crop monitoring
Unmanned cargo transport
Law enforcement and border control surveillance
Storm tracking and forecasting hurricanes and tornadoes
This only shows that drone market is still huge

Deep Aero may also include more uses of drones after they implement it, but i think it will depends on the country that will use drones,or depends on the place where they use it because drones has specific uses and characteristics that need to specify before using it.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:43:15 PM

Is there any chance that drones might use by terrorist to attack a certain group of individuals? If yes what could be the precautionary measure that will apply to the project manager. Yet, I am still really hopeful that this project might become so successful.

It can be used because drones are being available readily in the market. It is so easy to buy drones. It is very likely to be used in terrorism. But it requires technical skills to use them effectively. I believe terrorist people are already thinking about using drones in their attack. But I hope government can prevent this.

This is very alarming. If drones are being used for terrorism (it definitely can), then we have to counter this by creating drones that can detect malicious and unidentified drones roaming around a certain zone.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Bailey519

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:54:04 PM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
/2KwarIc]https://[Suspicious link removed]/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.
That's right! Drones are applicable anywhere and everywhere. As long as it has a battery, it will works whatever you want. Deep Aero has a good platform and we do not let this project to fly away instead, we shall build the ladder of this project to achieve it's goal. The future of drone is in the hands of Deep Aero, investors should not let this opportunity to burn.
I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy and consume time shortly using drones. But I want to know if there are also underwater drones?

So far, most of drone's are being use in the air but you're thoughts looks sounds good to me if there is a under water drones. But the question

was who the hell people will stay under water and do some request order with such a things? Cheesy

I think underwater drones are already being used for military purposes.
It can be used for commercial purposes also like in the oil and gas industry. Wherein it serves as a surveillance camera that inspects the underwater pipeline structure. Underwater drones are very useful because it replaces the need for a human to do the job.
Yes it is, they become a big help to the marine if they also use underwater drones and in fact there are some country use it already and they use it for mine detection/disabling/detonation, Anti-Submarine-Warefare (ASW), and Recon for amphibious insertion. But this is a few uses of underwater drones as we find out when we search about it.

That's right. U.S is already planning to launch their first underwater military drones. In this article below you can see their plans on how would they prepare the technology and their military forces as well.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/14733/the-us-navy-has-created-its-first-ever-underwater-drone-squadron
Atarah

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

Given the fact that in most cases, an automated pilot is more effective than a human pilot in terms of flying aircraft. But as for my own opinion, I still trust human pilots. Because we cannot anticipate what will happen during our flights. AI is just programmed for safe flights but we cannot plan this technology to respond to unknown scenarios. There might be an emergency that can happen that humans can respond fast and effective.

TRUE! programmed pilot is not capable of the unique and fast decision in terms of emergency.
but it is hard to have a human pilot just handling the remote of the drones and as we see deep.aero are in wide cities and flying far.
i hope they will be tested not just a few but test as long as they can to prevent a future crash.
Once incident will give a big bang fall for the project.

Are their any drones that can last for at least 1 hour? Because I know that drones can only last for about 30 minutes. With the battery life of it, transporting passengers shouldn't be that far. Battery life does matter because if its battery gets low fast, we cannot maximize its potential use. The higher its feature, the higher it consumes battery.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:51:15 AM

As i read in white the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drones are aircraft without human pilot on broad. and  UAV are component of unmanned aircraft system. The flight of the UAV may operate the various degrees of  autonomy, either under remote control by human operator or autonomously by onboard compute.

I have a few question on my mind, How can make the balance drone technology for a good and bad use?

and what will be the rules and the limits of using an UAV and how can we find a way to encourage people to use this product?

99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:22:13 AM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
/2KwarIc]https://[Suspicious link removed]/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.
That's right! Drones are applicable anywhere and everywhere. As long as it has a battery, it will works whatever you want. Deep Aero has a good platform and we do not let this project to fly away instead, we shall build the ladder of this project to achieve it's goal. The future of drone is in the hands of Deep Aero, investors should not let this opportunity to burn.
I must say this Drones project become more affordable, As far as in current times,
many growers start using them with the aim to implement this rapidly-growing technology on their farms.
Aircrafts became an irreplaceable tool, which allows them to gather the valuable information. In everyday busy life they are spend lots of time controlling the growth of their crops, calculating the amount of fertilizers and nutrients they need to use and estimating their yields for the season, I hope this coming years and on the future the amount of farmers who use drones became bigger.

So far, most of drone's are being use in the air but you're thoughts looks sounds good to me if there is a under water drones. But the question

was who the hell people will stay under water and do some request order with such a things? Cheesy

I think underwater drones are already being used for military purposes.
It can be used for commercial purposes also like in the oil and gas industry. Wherein it serves as a surveillance camera that inspects the underwater pipeline structure. Underwater drones are very useful because it replaces the need for a human to do the job.
Yes it is, they become a big help to the marine if they also use underwater drones and in fact there are some country use it already and they use it for mine detection/disabling/detonation, Anti-Submarine-Warefare (ASW), and Recon for amphibious insertion. But this is a few uses of underwater drones as we find out when we search about it.

That's right. U.S is already planning to launch their first underwater military drones. In this article below you can see their plans on how would they prepare the technology and their military forces as well.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/14733/the-us-navy-has-created-its-first-ever-underwater-drone-squadron
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: