Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:12:25 PM

This is one characteristic of a drone.

A vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft is one that can hover, take off, and land vertically.

This is what we need now, a faster and reliable means of transportation for emergency personnel. I hope some government that all their doctors should own or hospitals at least own one to improve the response time to an emergency situation. DEEP AERO project has the solution to this problem. Let us support them
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:17:13 PM

I have seen several fire incidents within some areas in my country that took hours before it will be declared as fire-out due to narrow roads within slam areas or high/elevated areas of a building like malls. It is kinda sad to think that if there is a way to make it faster, more lives and more properties could have been saved.

Now that DEEP AERO develop drone industry and its capabilities, I think a drone can help to disperse firefighting chemicals to those areas which are quite difficult to penetrate by firetrucks and firefighting personnel.
In the near future Deep Aero will develop that firefighting chemicals. I wonder what would be the world's looks like if we have this kind of gadgets, Millions of people will be save and in just a minute the fire will vanish. I hope Deep Aero can make a thousand Drones by next year.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

good project ..but why so much amount reserved for founders?
The token Distribution supply is 5 Billion and they will only sell 2.5 Billion tokens on ICO just 25% of total supply will be allocated to our founders and 5% for marketing. The token price is worth $0.05 per token. If you have question don't hesitate to ask here. We will answer you directly.

ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.
That's right! Drones are applicable anywhere and everywhere. As long as it has a battery, it will works whatever you want. Deep Aero has a good platform and we do not let this project to fly away instead, we shall build the ladder of this project to achieve it's goal. The future of drone is in the hands of Deep Aero, investors should not let this opportunity to burn.
I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy and consume time shortly using drones. But I want to know if there are also underwater drones?

So far, most of drone's are being use in the air but you're thoughts looks sounds good to me if there is a under water drones. But the question

was who the hell people will stay under water and do some request order with such a things? Cheesy
In my province, naive people knows that drone are just for capturing moments (e.g. taking video and photos). In fact, they don't know the real definition of drones which is, unmanned aircrafts. In fact, they don't believe me that drones can be used in transportation and can be a cargo vessel. Well, I can't imagine what they will reaction if it will be also applicable in underwater. I can't wait for this project to launch so that, I can buy drone and say to my neighbourhood that I am not spreading a hoax but merely, facts.

You may have a point on that mate. But here in my country drone are too expensive to use were it is more like a luxury not the useages we

have on this project and most of the time drone here was being used only for the occasion, video coverage, and sometimes just like a remote

control toy something like that.
Drones can be use everywhere even in a cargo vessel they can help people to manage all the belongings. I'm sure there will be drones that can dive underwater sooner or later. Deep Aero are developing this kind of system and with the help of Artificial Intelligence it's very easy to use that, The transparency of the blockchain will recognize all of our surroundings coz it was monitored 24/7.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:37:39 PM

I think one of the reasons why the DEEP AERO project was being introduced is because drone industry is being bigger.

As per DEEP AERO Whitepaper,

"The Federal AViation Administration estimates that there are currently 11 million recreatonal drones (e.g. hobbyists) currently operational in the US and this will increase to between 2.7 million and 4.4 million units by 2021."

What a big industry we have there and we should really have a proper distribution of these drones. DEEP AERO has created the Drone Market Place for this one.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

AGRICULTURE: Aid in pollination

I found an article about this on the net and it's kinda good that drones have their uses. Not a replacement to the natural one but can become a helper to solve some of our problems about agriculture.

Here's the link:

https://www.techrepublic.com/article/drone-bees-and-agriculture-robots-could-could-solve-shortage-of-pollinators-and-laborers/
nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:09:38 PM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?

I think it depends on what country will be using. And of course, the existing drones right now is not really complicated. While the drones that Deep Aero wants to build requires a deep study of cargo drones and passenger drones. I think there is no country yet using these but are planning to.
Bailey519

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
/2KwarIc]https://[Suspicious link removed]/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.
That's right! Drones are applicable anywhere and everywhere. As long as it has a battery, it will works whatever you want. Deep Aero has a good platform and we do not let this project to fly away instead, we shall build the ladder of this project to achieve it's goal. The future of drone is in the hands of Deep Aero, investors should not let this opportunity to burn.
I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy and consume time shortly using drones. But I want to know if there are also underwater drones?

So far, most of drone's are being use in the air but you're thoughts looks sounds good to me if there is a under water drones. But the question

was who the hell people will stay under water and do some request order with such a things? Cheesy

I think underwater drones are already being used for military purposes.
It can be used for commercial purposes also like in the oil and gas industry. Wherein it serves as a surveillance camera that inspects the underwater pipeline structure. Underwater drones are very useful because it replaces the need for a human to do the job.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:05:37 AM

I think one of the reasons why the DEEP AERO project was being introduced is because drone industry is being bigger.

As per DEEP AERO Whitepaper,

"The Federal AViation Administration estimates that there are currently 11 million recreatonal drones (e.g. hobbyists) currently operational in the US and this will increase to between 2.7 million and 4.4 million units by 2021."

What a big industry we have there and we should really have a proper distribution of these drones. DEEP AERO has created the Drone Market Place for this one.

In my opinion Drones could be huge in few years to come and i know they will build an air taxi that will be available in the next 10 years or even more. Yes Deep Aero is getting popular now, Deep Aero is widely use by this created drones and i'm happy that we are part of this successful project.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:09:25 AM

/2KwarIc]https://[Suspicious link removed]/2KwarIc

I think underwater drones are already being used for military purposes.
It can be used for commercial purposes also like in the oil and gas industry. Wherein it serves as a surveillance camera that inspects the underwater pipeline structure. Underwater drones are very useful because it replaces the need for a human to do the job.
Yes it is, they become a big help to the marine if they also use underwater drones and in fact there are some country use it already and they use it for mine detection/disabling/detonation, Anti-Submarine-Warefare (ASW), and Recon for amphibious insertion. But this is a few uses of underwater drones as we find out when we search about it.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:11:35 AM

In case of warfare, a drone can be used to survey the area of the enemy without suspecting someone watching over them and this can be a huge advantage of the marine corps or soldiers on the field. Plus it can report immediately without hassle and they can survey the area without anyone dying in their group.

By this time, the military has already developed a radar to detect drones, but i can imagine drone would be like the pawn in a chess game where they can be the first line of attack or defense in a battlefield. they can also carry bombs and drop it off on enemys camp.
Yes, and this is like a spy whereas military can easily attack the enemy, that means the drones has a very important role in our world, and deep aero use it to implement their project not only in a few countries, but all over the world.
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:31:49 AM

Meet Seeker Drone- Designed To Clear Landmine Areas

Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) have become the hot trend in the market and this industry keeps on innovating and bringing something new. Seeker drone from RadioPlane fitted with a metal detector can fly autonomously and help clear areas of landmines.

The main goal of the company is to help clear landmines field around the world and this will soon become a reality. The flight time is up to 50 minutes depending on the attachment’s shape and weight. On the other hand, this drone navigates its environment through a network of cameras, GPS and GNSS systems, sensors controlled by open source software running on a fast computer chip.

Moreover, this fully autonomous flight system have been tested and brought impressive results.
I don't know how drones will work to clear landmines but it is totally helpful for soldiers who will cross the delicate areas specially, if they are in a mission.
As of now, terrorism spread throughout the world and the citizen inflict by war, landmines are being used by terrorist to trap the people and kill hundreds of soldiers and citizen.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/meet-seeker-drone-designed-to-clear-landmine-areas-db734ba692f1
There are more life of people was being save if even the land mines can detect by the drones, this is a big help for the soldiers who always bring themselves in a battle without knowing if they will survive or not. Very high chances to make them all survivors in this field when deep aero will also adapt this proposal maybe more government will adapt this project.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:14:03 AM

Deep Aero project like Drones is very useful project in many aspects,  if i buy drones what should be covered a warranty? 

and what should NOT be covered? where will be able to by the spare parts of this?
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

Quote from: official telegram
DEEP AERO is a global leader in drone technology innovation. At DEEP AERO, we are building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI & Blockchain.

DEEP AERO’s DRONE-UTM is an AI-driven, autonomous, self-governing, intelligent drone/unmanned aircraft system (UAS) traffic management (UTM) platform on the Blockchain.

DEEP AERO’s DRONE-MP is a decentralized marketplace. It will be one stop shop for all products and services for drones.

Deep Aero proclaimed already that this project is king of drones. I can't believe that drones are really helpful. At first, I want to have drone because I can use it whenever I will hike in mountains. In fact, I just consider the drones as usable in travelling. But when I caught Deep Aero, I found out that Drones are really flexible.
All I can say that blockchain technology is applicable in all projects not just in cryptocurrency but in commercial uses like drone. How do we benefit from buying Deep Aero coins in ICO? Can we use it to buy Drones?
Deep Aero is not self-proclaimed, what you saw at their telegram channel is a mere fact. I believe that Deep Aero is a global leader for drone technology since there are many innovations and development in this project. They used drones not just for individual purpose but for the whole community.
There are discounts when you will buy Deep Aero tokens. It can be also a form of revenue by the stockholders (investors during token sale) when Deep Aero launch its platform.

crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:49:40 AM

What a nice project you mean the UTM platform they notify alerts and warning such as weather alerts, and to improved the awareness of the UAS/pilots, manned aircraft,emergencies and its all are detected by the UTM. Deep Aero has a good platform and its nice to be a part it.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:11:48 AM

Drones are not only useful for agriculture but also acts as an emergency management like terrorism, natural disasters and others,this is also use to monitor traffic and parking lots during special events. There is still a lot to research and educate, and DOT is looking forward to the use of drones to more quickly clear accidents by doing survey work at accident sites.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

Meet Seeker Drone- Designed To Clear Landmine Areas

Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) have become the hot trend in the market and this industry keeps on innovating and bringing something new. Seeker drone from RadioPlane fitted with a metal detector can fly autonomously and help clear areas of landmines.

The main goal of the company is to help clear landmines field around the world and this will soon become a reality. The flight time is up to 50 minutes depending on the attachment’s shape and weight. On the other hand, this drone navigates its environment through a network of cameras, GPS and GNSS systems, sensors controlled by open source software running on a fast computer chip.

Moreover, this fully autonomous flight system have been tested and brought impressive results.
I don't know how drones will work to clear landmines but it is totally helpful for soldiers who will cross the delicate areas specially, if they are in a mission.
As of now, terrorism spread throughout the world and the citizen inflict by war, landmines are being used by terrorist to trap the people and kill hundreds of soldiers and citizen.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/meet-seeker-drone-designed-to-clear-landmine-areas-db734ba692f1
There are more life of people was being save if even the land mines can detect by the drones, this is a big help for the soldiers who always bring themselves in a battle without knowing if they will survive or not. Very high chances to make them all survivors in this field when deep aero will also adapt this proposal maybe more government will adapt this project.

In battleground, drone seeking landmine can be applied. It keeps the soldiers away from death. Even the innocent people who don't know where the landmines kept by the enemies.
If drones will just use in a good way then there is no harm for the citizen. And that's why, Deep Aero must know whom the people will use this kind of technology because there are many strangers who want to use it.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?

As per my own opinion the deep aero are selling their product which are the drones so i am pretty sure that if you want to buy some spare parts or accessories to your drones
 it will be available to the company of the deep aero .
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

I think it depends on what country will be using. And of course, the existing drones right now is not really complicated. While the drones that Deep Aero wants to build requires a deep study of cargo drones and passenger drones. I think there is no country yet using these but are planning to.
As i said working drones already using in many country for many years now, but i think the answer to my question is deep aero need a lot of requirements to fulfill before they can have a go signal... So many regulations to meet from many different countries before they can start their operations, they dont need to study cargo and passenger drones because they already did the study and research when they start to make this kind of drones, the things they need is the support from every country to start this project...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: