Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422133 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
QuentinA

Activity: 628
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:41:50 AM

are withdrawals through a payment card feature is not available for Indonesia residents?

everytime I make a withdrawal request to my payment card from cex.io it is always rejected automatically. I've made a support ticket (173525) but the answer is always the same as the reasons of card limit, even though I did not make any payment and transactions in this month with my card, even to deposit everything works succesfully without problems, please check my cex.io account, there is a succesful deposit i made yesterday if the reason is limit of the card and i made that deposit after the card always rejected for withdrawal on your website

to deposit to cex.io it all works smoothly but for any withdrawal request I make-from cex.io it is automatically rejected by the system on your website. i have 2 verified card in my cex.io account and all my payment card is always rejected for withdrawal and only work for deposits

if I know the withdrawal to a payment card feature is not active I will not try to make a withdrawal using cex.io website. seems  support answer will remain the same and there is no explanation and other solutions,

Hi mate,

Had the same issue with a french card (visa platinium), the bank told me it was because they didn't accept p2p transfers (whatever de hell that means).

Bottom line is some banks don't support the payment protocol used by cex.io... (the guy I had online didn't seem very techically aware so he probably used some technical words out of their context).

telegram @HaroldFTW
btc escrow - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156456
3FxaFD37d5SA98sy8t8kkXs3MonwknEziK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:48:05 AM

are withdrawals through a payment card feature is not available for Indonesia residents?

everytime I make a withdrawal request to my payment card from cex.io it is always rejected automatically. I've made a support ticket (173525) but the answer is always the same as the reasons of card limit, even though I did not make any payment and transactions in this month with my card, even to deposit everything works succesfully without problems, please check my cex.io account, there is a succesful deposit i made yesterday if the reason is limit of the card and i made that deposit after the card always rejected for withdrawal on your website

to deposit to cex.io it all works smoothly but for any withdrawal request I make-from cex.io it is automatically rejected by the system on your website. i have 2 verified card in my cex.io account and all my payment card is always rejected for withdrawal and only work for deposits

if I know the withdrawal to a payment card feature is not active I will not try to make a withdrawal using cex.io website. seems  support answer will remain the same and there is no explanation and other solutions,

Hello candarammm,

Generally there are 2 reasons for withdrawal rejections: either your card limits have been reached (the limits set by VISA/MC systems, not CEX.IO) or your card issuing bank does not accept peer-to-peer transactions. Since you say that you have not made any transactions with the card involved, the best option for you is to contact your bank and find out if your card can accept payouts. Indonesia is not blocked for payouts to cards in general, but certain limits may be set by the banks.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:49:49 AM

Hi mate,

Had the same issue with a french card (visa platinium), the bank told me it was because they didn't accept p2p transfers (whatever de hell that means).

Bottom line is some banks don't support the payment protocol used by cex.io... (the guy I had online didn't seem very techically aware so he probably used some technical words out of their context).

Dear QuentinA,

As always, right on target. p2p means peer-to-peer transaction. That is basically the ability of your card to accept funds, in addition to being used as a payment medium.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:03:14 AM

Can you please respond to my PM.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 10:09:24 AM

Done;)

sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:15:43 PM

Done;)

Can you do it again pls?

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 01:27:37 PM

No problem:) I have also replied with details in PM.

anakinisme

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 05:54:00 AM

I hope you understand that we seek help from your support team to resolve this matter and they did not response to our email. It seems like CEX did not take this matter seriously and have no intention to give us back our money. I have no other option but to post it here. As i mentioned our report number is # 172019. CEX should have reply our email through the report number and get our matter solve immediately.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 01:24:56 PM

I hope you understand that we seek help from your support team to resolve this matter and they did not response to our email. It seems like CEX did not take this matter seriously and have no intention to give us back our money. I have no other option but to post it here. As i mentioned our report number is # 172019. CEX should have reply our email through the report number and get our matter solve immediately.

Dear anakinisme,

We sorry for the long processing time. As per your request, we see that all the payments have reached their destinations. If there are any more issues or questions remaining with this request, please PM us and we will follow them through accordingly.

anakinisme

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

Dear anakinisme,

We sorry for the long processing time. As per your request, we see that all the payments have reached their destinations. If there are any more issues or questions remaining with this request, please PM us and we will follow them through accordingly.

Problem have been solved. Thank you.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 01:53:12 PM

ETH/USD Margin Trading Launched on CEX.IO

We are pleased to announce ETH/USD margin trading on CEX.IO, following numerous requests from our users. This is the fourth pair for trading with 1:2 and 1:3 leverage on the exchange, after BTC/USD, BTC/EUR and ETH/BTC. 

Margin trading is a perfect way to trade more than you’d be able to trade using your funds only, and that can result in a higher profit. Trading with leverage on our exchange is easy and intuitive. Therefore, not only traders can take advantage of it, but also cryptocurrency beginners.

To trade with leverage, simply proceed to Trade Page, select the trading pair (ETH/USD, BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, ETH/BTC) and click on the Margin Trading tab, as shown on the screenshot below.

no name

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:53:35 PM

Few day ago, after long time I tried payout from CEX.IO to my debit card.
All was smoothly and instant.

Good job done, as always. Thank you.
minero1

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:26:41 PM

We are pleased to announce ETH/USD margin trading on CEX.IO, following numerous requests from our users. This is the fourth pair for trading with 1:2 and 1:3 leverage on the exchange, after BTC/USD, BTC/EUR and ETH/BTC. 

Margin trading is a perfect way to trade more than you’d be able to trade using your funds only, and that can result in a higher profit. Trading with leverage on our exchange is easy and intuitive. Therefore, not only traders can take advantage of it, but also cryptocurrency beginners.

To trade with leverage, simply proceed to Trade Page, select the trading pair (ETH/USD, BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, ETH/BTC) and click on the Margin Trading tab, as shown on the screenshot below.

Awesome to hear this! Grin
I was looking for an exchange that will allow me to do this.
Thumbs up to you and your exchange.
But to be able to withdraw from an account with you would I need to submit any personal documentions to even be able to withdraw the ETH from the account? If so then how long does this entire process take?
I don't want to have to wait until Monday to get to be able to do a withdrawal if I wanted to. It's Friday today! Undecided
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 09:17:06 AM

Awesome to hear this! Grin
I was looking for an exchange that will allow me to do this.
Thumbs up to you and your exchange.
But to be able to withdraw from an account with you would I need to submit any personal documentions to even be able to withdraw the ETH from the account? If so then how long does this entire process take?
I don't want to have to wait until Monday to get to be able to do a withdrawal if I wanted to. It's Friday today! Undecided

Verification and support chat works 24/7. We may not be as fast answering at forums, so if there are any questions - it is best to address them to support@cex.io We normally reply within 10 minutes.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 12:50:15 PM

GBP Support Added to Buy/Sell Interface

We are glad to announce addition of British Pounds to Buy/Sell page. Now you can buy BTC directly with GBP easy and fast, as well as avoid extra conversion fees by using payment cards in GBP.

Read more here

HPt

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:26:47 AM

I appreciate your margin trading facility. Unfortunately, it is really awkward to use. Here are some points of criticism:
1. No settle functionality.
2. Positions can only be opened via market orders. (Limit orders cannot be used.)
3. Positions can only be closed as a whole (no partial closing). For example, when having a long position, a margin sell will result in a second open (short) position, instead of (partially) cancelling the existing open long position.
4. Postions can only be closed via market orders. This, in combination with the fact that a position must be closed as a whole with one order, renders a closure often extremely expensive due to slippage.
5. (Accidentally) clicking the close button immediately results in a full closure of the position. There is no warning or confirmation diaglog.

Please have a look at how margin trading is done with Kraken!

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 12:14:09 PM

I appreciate your margin trading facility. Unfortunately, it is really awkward to use. Here are some points of criticism:
1. No settle functionality.
2. Positions can only be opened via market orders. (Limit orders cannot be used.)
3. Positions can only be closed as a whole (no partial closing). For example, when having a long position, a margin sell will result in a second open (short) position, instead of (partially) cancelling the existing open long position.
4. Postions can only be closed via market orders. This, in combination with the fact that a position must be closed as a whole with one order, renders a closure often extremely expensive due to slippage.
5. (Accidentally) clicking the close button immediately results in a full closure of the position. There is no warning or confirmation diaglog.

Please have a look at how margin trading is done with Kraken!

Hello HPt,

Thank you for your feedback. We are working on improving the margin trading and we will make sure that more possibilities (including those you have mentioned) are included in future releases.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 12:28:03 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 11:55:41 AM by CEX

NEW VERSION OF CEX.IO MOBILE APP AVAILABLE

We're glad to announce support of card management in the new version of CEX.IO app. That means you can add and remove your payment cards right in the application!

Read more here

Let us also remind you that you can track Bitcoin prices across different exchanges, manage trades, deposits, and withdrawals in this app. It is available for free download on iOS and Android devices.

HPt

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:24:29 PM

More than 18 hours ago I made an ETH withdrawal. It is still stuck. Customer service turned unresponsive after an initial "We have escalated this issue to CEX.IO supervisor ..". So, up to now I did not receive my ETH and I did not receive any explanation as to why my ETH are withheld. That's why I now bring up this issue on this forum. I will update here, as soon as the withdrawal is processed or a decent explanation is given.
HPt

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:59:35 PM

Update: ETH withdrawal has been processed.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: