Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:45:52 PM

Trustlogic is just a another agency that will recruit people for another company to do their work. the difference is just blockchain!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS wait a minute, that is what people think about the project.
but the team is not like that.
they want to place everyone on the right position.
get the right job with their respective talent.
and that is what you need to admire on this.
The system will we`re going to verified also the background of each company which the job seekers are recommended to work with, just to ensure that their safe, they can get opportunity and benefits from working in every companies they were assign.

You really misjudge the Trustlogics' platform pal, I guess you should read their whitepaper again so you'll hav a better understanding about what they are aiming to achieve.
Trustlogics is not an agency you are saying that will recruit other people from companies to do their work, you are definitely wrong about, what they aim is to offer job for jobless people FAIRLY.
It is not the agency that we can see locally. TrustLogics aims to protect jobseekers from private theft using hyperledger. It will just become a portal of works because it will be used by jobseekers who want to apply wherever they are. Using trustlogics application, everyone of us will be given an opportunity to work even the freshly graduates who are searching for a job inside or outside of their place. Read their whitepaper to know how it really works.
Their purpose here is not only to prevent identity theft but also for easy access of their portfolio. They will not need to worry everytime of providing their very important documents whenever they need it because it is there in an hyperledger. Accessible, ready to share with whomsoever they may want to share it with.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

This kind of concept is something to look forward too.  Upon reading the white paper of TrustLogics, what excite me most is that, applying through this platform will definitely make it easier not just for jobseekers but also for the companies.  Over all, it helps the recruitment industry to be more efficient in their field. It is a brilliant concept.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

This kind of concept is something to look forward too.  Upon reading the white paper of TrustLogics, what excite me most is that, applying through this platform will definitely make it easier not just for jobseekers but also for the companies.  Over all, it helps the recruitment industry to be more efficient in their field. It is a brilliant concept.

True. TrustLogics will be the way to have a better and systematic way in recruitment process. Long and tiring process for both jobseekers and recruiters will be eliminated.  With the help of this platform also, the recruiters can be assured of really authentic informations from the jobseekers.
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:31:05 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I hope it is, Im sure that many people would like to join this wonderful platform.
this platform really has potential and helps with the current unemployment issues on our economy.

Definitely it will help a lot in a way that TrustLogics will surely come up with a strategy to know which places or countries have a lot of job openings or opportunities and then they will promote or launch or offer the TrustLogics services in that place, therefore it will help solve unemployment as well. Thanks to TrustLogics not just helping to solve unemployment and in addition, helping the recruitment industry to be efficient and effective in hiring their employees.

trustlogics making its best to help change the job industries to become very efficient and a better place for finding jobs as well as recruiting employees.
this platform really is a game changer for jodseekers not only job hunting would be easy but aslo hussle free.
they dont have to experience the hussle of going back and fort to the company they want to work for.. thanks trustlogics for the wonderful project!!

It is good to know, that TrustLogics has this kinds of concept.  They are not just helping companies but it is more help for the jobseekers too. If you notice, even the most capable applicant can not apply for a job because of so many hindrances, but most especially financial.  You also need money for transportation in applying and not just one but several companies to apply for.  TrustLogics have open doors to jobseekers to make it easier for them to seek and apply jobs.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:47:19 PM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.

It would be like merits or demerits which will show the kind of attitude a job seeker has for his jobs and how the employers feel about the applicant or jobseeker. This will then build up the reputation of the jobseeker. I just hope that there won't be any personal issues included in the ratings that the employers give to the jobseekers. That would be a scatry scenario.
Lol  Cheesy! It is funny but it happens and it happens a lot specially when an employee resigned agains the will f the employer, that employer will for sure hold a grudge against that employee and will take revenge by giving him a not nice recommendation letters.  Grin

True.  The idea is nice. But usually recommendations are required when you are about in the last phase of screening.  And it is essential too,  but JJireh has said, sometimes employers don’t give a fair recommendation.  Or another suggestion though, might as well, the companies must get remarks also to be fair.
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

Is this news makes sense? Is the partnership of the TrustLogics Team will cause data leaks? For me the more the TrustLogics having partners in the platform the more the chance of leaking of the data and other document files of a ones person. That's on my opinion only.
yes there is a sense of the news because everybody here relies primarily on remote areas so our benefits to the news are so. so with the truslogic team's partnership will cause data leaks and so its partner more truslogic because of the platform its unique and safe personal data because of its platform.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

I totally agree with you, i've also seen trustlogic's white paper its pretty amazing how they manage to do all of the solutions they offer to the hiring industry.
yes,applying for a job in trustlogic platform really is convinient for the job seekers and the recruiters.
all the information that will be submited by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:15:08 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.
Well that is depends on the company, but in the TrustLogics i think they are not concern about the age of the people, they are just the one who validate of the personal data of the applicant. Some company allows applicants even they are at the middle ages, as long as they can do their job well its enough.
I agree with you, the project of trustlogics is not based on job-seeking age but if you have the characteristics, knowledge and skills they can accept you for a job. Because more countries do not look at age of the person, but they still help older applicants to have the work they deserve and what they can do.
so it's a very good project of trustlogic that I see because it has much to say in the future and the beauty of it is that you have the finest and the ability to work that they are no longer in age and many other countries still accept adults or old applicants as long as you are your whole heart they will accept.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

Is this news makes sense? Is the partnership of the TrustLogics Team will cause data leaks? For me the more the TrustLogics having partners in the platform the more the chance of leaking of the data and other document files of a ones person. That's on my opinion only.
yes there is a sense of the news because everybody here relies primarily on remote areas so our benefits to the news are so. so with the truslogic team's partnership will cause data leaks and so its partner more truslogic because of the platform its unique and safe personal data because of its platform.
i think that its very important for them to have partners in their platform in order to be successful.
not all companies are standing alone by them selves they also need supporters in order to grow.
and i dont think there will be data leaks when they have partnerships,i think they have it all planned out.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

I think this one makes some  people having a doubt about their personal data will leak, but we are looking forward for the good result on it that i think the TrustLogics can make the job seekers files privately and even they have some partnership on the others they will sure that everything will be alright.
insurance so they are so large about their personal experience they have not been able to explain about their data, so with the help of trustlogic and job seekers who have been denied in other aspects the private files are organized properly .
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:31:19 PM

I totally agree with you, i've also seen trustlogic's white paper its pretty amazing how they manage to do all of the solutions they offer to the hiring industry.
yes,applying for a job in trustlogic platform really is convinient for the job seekers and the recruiters.
all the information that will be submited by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.
I agree with you both, trustlogic is a very amazing platform that is revolutionizing the hiring industry.
and all the job seekers have a fair chance of getting the job they want, because of their peer to peer hiring system.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?

Yes! Both of you have a point, but, I think online is better, because the employee can saved more in spending money just to meet up the employer.
And beside interviewing online is also used in my country, best example for that is when you apply for managerial at jollibee, the company owner will interview the applicant online not personally.
Yes! you have a point, well after the verification of the system in your profile and you are now successfully verified let`s just talk about the company also in which the job seekers were going to work, maybe they were going to finalized and have a personal interview in every job seekers in order to know further more about, if they have a good personality or maybe it depends on how they`re going to manage you as an employee of their company.
yes its true the system of trustlogic is realy great. because they know the best job for every aapicant according to their skills. It makes the job easier and everything goes well if all the information provided by each applicant is correct and true.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:45:12 PM

its amazing how the team continues to manage the development of trustlogic.
and what catch my attention is their peer to peer hiring system.i like the idea,
of peer network will fill up the open jobs and how job seekers will get the job,
they wanted to apply to. everybody has a fair chance of being hired with trust logic.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

its amazing how the team continues to manage the development of trustlogic.
and what catch my attention is their peer to peer hiring system.i like the idea,
of peer network will fill up the open jobs and how job seekers will get the job,
they wanted to apply to. everybody has a fair chance of being hired with trust logic.

Yes, its amazing. Trustlogics commitment and dedication to fulfill their vision is really commendable. No wonder they were able to receive an award and get favorable ICO rating as well. The platform that they are creating will surely help job-seekers find job faster.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.
many partnership is more to come for sure, big companies or even the small ones would definitely render
recruitment services fron Trustlogic

More and more companies are partnering with Trustlogics. This is a great news for users and investors. With more partners in their field, we are assured that the quality of information and service they provide is high and reliable.  Good job Trustlogics.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?

Yes! Both of you have a point, but, I think online is better, because the employee can saved more in spending money just to meet up the employer.
And beside interviewing online is also used in my country, best example for that is when you apply for managerial at jollibee, the company owner will interview the applicant online not personally.

I'm not one sided here, but I think that personal interview is better, because it will benefits both parties since they will able to know who they work with and who will work for them.
Besides if the employee badly needs a job he or she must take a risk.
I agree with you, well I think it should be better to interview personally and it is good for both parties, it`s because they will both know how to manage there each sides whatever situation happens and also in order to know further more about their personal backgrounds in which they can get benefits of it someday.

What is the advantage of using Trustlogics over using existing Job websites or similar platforms? I would say that Linkedn, Jobstreet and Jobsdb are some of the popular Job website in my country. They are quite effective in landing a job and is readily available now here in my country.

To answer your question on what is the edge of Trustlogics over existing job websites or platform is it offers verified professional data that is not available to other job websites that you say. Having the professional data verified, employers and recruiters will find it easier to hire new employees because they can rely that the information provided to them by Trustlogics is Trustworthy and reliable. This eliminates time consuming hiring process in the traditional way. For users, they can also request verification of the employers background. This is a great feature not available elsewhere and can be a determining factor and getting a safe and secure job specially if you are planning to work overseas or abroad.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

How TLT works

Attesting Data
Users use tokens to get their professional milestones Attested

Peer to Peer Hiring
Corporate use tokens to leverage Peer network to fill the open positions

Trust Rewards
Users will be rewarded based on their activities on the platform

This is from the Trustlogics website https://trustlogics.io/

Well I hope you can explain further. Although the sentences used are short, it totally made me have more questions.
Attesting data is easier for me to understand, simply means you pay to get verified. Peer to Peer hiring, is a little vague for me as well as Trust rewards. What type of activities can be done on the platform aside from submitting your profile and applying for a job?
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:09:11 AM

i just read about this DUBOT on trustogic website. DUBOT is the AI engine that powers TrustLogics platform.
A3C algorithm-based reinforcement learning - inspired by behaviorist psychology -
that consists of convolutional layers to process spatial dependencies,followed by an LSTM layer to process temporal dependencies.
DUBOT will analyze user behavior patterns using artificial neural networks and take actions in order to maximize some notion of cumulative reward.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:21:20 AM

i just read about this DUBOT on trustogic website. DUBOT is the AI engine that powers TrustLogics platform.
A3C algorithm-based reinforcement learning - inspired by behaviorist psychology -
that consists of convolutional layers to process spatial dependencies,followed by an LSTM layer to process temporal dependencies.
DUBOT will analyze user behavior patterns using artificial neural networks and take actions in order to maximize some notion of cumulative reward.

im just curious how effective and accurate would this DUBOT AI would be in analyzing users behavior.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:37:48 AM

im just curious how effective and accurate would this DUBOT AI would be in analyzing users behavior.

Would it be accurate to entrust an artificial intelligent to analyze the users behavior?
would it create conflict between the platform and the users?
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: