Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291886 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 12:25:42 PM

Thanks but i dont find his name in any of these documents. Is he really an official CEO/Employee or only some unofficial that isnt mentioned in the papers?

It does make sense that ukyo own shares in his own loan, he did do regular redeems of shares when people asked for it before the problems started on bitfunder and he probably bought back shares at under face value on the market when people dumped shares before the problems to and resold them at face value or higher price. Ukyo has also bought back some shares after the problems started.
If my memory serves me right there was also a gigantic buywall at low prices(think it was 150 000 or 200 000 shares at 0.005) when bitfunder started it's restriction and whind the site down, i can only imagine it was one of two people that was behind that buywall of 750-1000 btc value, either Ukyo or Cryptocyprus and there was at least on one occasions shares sold into that wall. 
So the share Ukyo has in his own loan in burnsides list is simply shares Ukyo has bought back, either as redeemed shares or on the market at low price, the shares didn't magically dissapear when he bought them back, there was always 200 000 shares out on the market after the full 200 000 shares had been issued and put on the market the first time, the share in Ukyo-loan in burnsides list do add up to the total of 200 000 witch is the correct amount that was out on the market, the list of Ukyo's holdings is from the list Burnside published on btct-tc over all asset-holders at bitfunder.

Ken slaughter claims to have sold Ukyo's ~232 000 shares in Activemining on Crypto-Trade when he dumped shares there, but that move was hardly legal, so technically Ken will probably have to tie those shares to ones he owned himself instead and Ukyo would still technically have his shares in Activemining left, but in any case i think the total amount they sold for when ken dumped them was at least over 116 btc and ken slaghter don't have bigger rights to those 116 btc's than any other people Ukyo owes money whether there's in the form of Ukyo loan or Weexchange asset-holder.

There could of course be other changes now to what Ukyo holds compared to when Burnsides list was made, but if Ukyo sold some of the assets on the list he should have around the equivalent amount of BTC instead so in that purpose it shouldent matter much whether he still holds the stock-assets in question or if it's in the form of BTC now, it's still an asset Ukyo has that is of a certain amount of BTC value that is greater than 0 however you count on it.

Except ukyo sold the shares and but the btc in his personal wallet which he claims was in the weexchange wallet too.
Why do you know that this bitcoin address, and so the shares, were bound to ukyo? And did all the shares survive? I mean many IPO's simply vanished after exchanges go down, others cant be traded like ActM and so on.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:45:07 PM

Thanks but i dont find his name in any of these documents. Is he really an official CEO/Employee or only some unofficial that isnt mentioned in the papers?

Dude, it's right in front of your eyes! Smiley

Check the Australian ASIC doc (below) that I had previously re-posted from the 94% thread:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bza0Sx1iSRWqRVlNSm94YUtwSjQ/edit?pli=1
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:16:26 PM

It does make sense that ukyo own shares in his own loan, he did do regular redeems of shares when people asked for it before the problems started on bitfunder and he probably bought back shares at under face value on the market when people dumped shares before the problems to and resold them at face value or higher price. Ukyo has also bought back some shares after the problems started.
If my memory serves me right there was also a gigantic buywall at low prices(think it was 150 000 or 200 000 shares at 0.005) when bitfunder started it's restriction and whind the site down, i can only imagine it was one of two people that was behind that buywall of 750-1000 btc value, either Ukyo or Cryptocyprus and there was at least on one occasions shares sold into that wall.  
So the share Ukyo has in his own loan in burnsides list is simply shares Ukyo has bought back, either as redeemed shares or on the market at low price, the shares didn't magically dissapear when he bought them back, there was always 200 000 shares out on the market after the full 200 000 shares had been issued and put on the market the first time, the share in Ukyo-loan in burnsides list do add up to the total of 200 000 witch is the correct amount that was out on the market, the list of Ukyo's holdings is from the list Burnside published on btct-tc over all asset-holders at bitfunder.

Ken slaughter claims to have sold Ukyo's ~232 000 shares in Activemining on Crypto-Trade when he dumped shares there, but that move was hardly legal, so technically Ken will probably have to tie those shares to ones he owned himself instead and Ukyo would still technically have his shares in Activemining left, but in any case i think the total amount they sold for when ken dumped them was at least over 116 btc and ken slaghter don't have bigger rights to those 116 btc's than any other people Ukyo owes money whether there's in the form of Ukyo loan or Weexchange asset-holder.

There could of course be other changes now to what Ukyo holds compared to when Burnsides list was made, but if Ukyo sold some of the assets on the list he should have around the equivalent amount of BTC instead so in that purpose it shouldent matter much whether he still holds the stock-assets in question or if it's in the form of BTC now, it's still an asset Ukyo has that is of a certain amount of BTC value that is greater than 0 however you count on it.

Except ukyo sold the shares and but the btc in his personal wallet which he claims was in the weexchange wallet too.
Why do you know that this bitcoin address, and so the shares, were bound to ukyo? And did all the shares survive? I mean many IPO's simply vanished after exchanges go down, others cant be traded like ActM and so on.
The list Burnside published is of pretty late date i think it should be from after bitfunder closed for open trades, so if Ukyo sold any of the shares he should have the btc fund from it in a normal working wallet.

The address 1Mn65Q9Xm6NBoPdF8ppS3AzgRLt92ZKtTq is the address that matches the amount of Activemining shares that both Ukyo and Ken slaughter mentioned. The closest adreses above and below that one in numbers of activemining shares is:
ActiveMining    565,269    16yTynjmSe5bsRGykDaaCL5bm2pxiEfcqP
ActiveMining    75,000    1G9CD1bVJ1E1MrUhC87sxZJ2QZ17uJqzVD
So there's really not much room for doubts there, unless Ukto would have made some deal with ken slaughter to put up some smokescreens and the real owner to 1Mn65Q9Xm6NBoPdF8ppS3AzgRLt92ZKtTq hasn't come forward, but that seems very unlikely.

The shares/companys(BitPride, LabRatMining ...) that looks like they diden't survive after bitfunders closure that ukyo's mentioned address had shares in was all very small holdings 0-2 btc so those don't matter much for the total.
Nee & Bee, Rentalstarter, Addiction and to some extent Activeminer have been traded after the closure of bitfunder, it could also have been trades in satushipoker. In Btcquick it will probably take 6-12 months before ukyo gets his money out from that and the investment Ukyo have in Graets loan, there how long it will take will probably depends on how many TH people mines with on Graets pool when Ukyo gets that one payed back. Btcinvest that one kate from ciphermine can probably pay out part of the holdings directly to people that has invested in BTCINVEST but when that can be done only she can tell you. If tradefortress will ever be found and the rest of the funds btc will be payed out is harder to say.

blackvoice

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:36:12 PM

Hello everyone,

I know everyone here is waiting for "the big announcement".

I have been brought in by Jon (Ukyo) to help with the situation. For those who do not know me, I am Danny Brewster of Neo & Bee (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289730.0;topicseen) Neo & Bee has agreed to take an active role in ensuring this situation gets resolved.

I have a full understanding of the situation and have agreed to work with Jon to help sort out the problem in the best and quickest manner possible. At this point in time it is no longer possible to be immediately able to pay out all users. Jon has been working to ensure that a process is in place to remedy this situation and to ensure that all users get the bitcoins owed to them. This is the unfortunate reality of the situation. The biggest question is going to be “why or how has this happened?” I will be providing the answer in full, however right now it is impossible for what I would describe as legal reasons, but the answers are coming, that I promise, but cannot give an exact time as to when this information can be made public.

To this end, we would like to ask that everyone continues to be patient while the final preparations are put in place that will allow for users to enable recovery of their funds, the holidays in the United States are not helping with this specific matter in the slightest.

Everyone at Neo & Bee are now involved in this resolution process.

Unlike other situations where an inability to payout bitcoins to users has occurred, Jon has been fully committed to ensuring that payouts will happen. He has not gone into hiding and continues to try to make himself available to people on IRC on a fairly consistent basis. You have trusted Jon with your bitcoins and as of right now, you are being told that there is no immediate solution. At this point, Jon has two options: first he can continue to work with the community to ensure that the issue is resolved properly, or he can throw his hands up and simply say "sorry, there’s nothing I can do". I prefer option one as I think many of you will as well, so that is why I am throwing myself and my team behind this effort to ensure solutions are implemented and successful.

I know both myself and Jon would like to be able to post everything out in the open to give a full explanation about everything that has brought everyone into this position and what is currently going on to resolve this issue. I understand that this is not the optimal solution for any one person, however we believe that it is the best solution for everyone.

You can have my word that everything conceivably possible, to resolve these problems are being done to the best of our abilities.

I would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation so far and we look forward to having this situation resolved as soon as possible.

thank you for the information

best wishes
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:00:02 PM

Whelp, half a year later nothing has changed.  Except Danny vanishes, NeoBee trading is halted.  Who could'a guessed?

Tl;DR:  Bitcoin's second or third largest bank (Pirateat40's Bitcoin Savings & Trust being the first, with Tradefortress' inputs.io competing for second) steps in to make good on the coin lost in WeEx fiasco remind users to chillax 'till monday.
Much hand-wringing ensues. Nothing happens.  Nothing ever happens.  This is bitcoin.

Quote from: pirateat40 on November 03, 2011, 07:35:28 PM
Quote from: ElectricMucus on November 03, 2011, 07:31:04 PM
Smells like a classical HYIP scam.

If it were, people would have already known it was and I would have wasted my perfect OTC ratings. Sad

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 03:07:27 PM

Dude, it's right in front of your eyes! Smiley

Check the Australian ASIC doc (below) that I had previously re-posted from the 94% thread:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bza0Sx1iSRWqRVlNSm94YUtwSjQ/edit?pli=1

Thanks for the hint...

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 03:10:39 PM

The list Burnside published is of pretty late date i think it should be from after bitfunder closed for open trades, so if Ukyo sold any of the shares he should have the btc fund from it in a normal working wallet.

The address 1Mn65Q9Xm6NBoPdF8ppS3AzgRLt92ZKtTq is the address that matches the amount of Activemining shares that both Ukyo and Ken slaughter mentioned. The closest adreses above and below that one in numbers of activemining shares is:
So there's really not much room for doubts there, unless Ukto would have made some deal with ken slaughter to put up some smokescreens and the real owner to 1Mn65Q9Xm6NBoPdF8ppS3AzgRLt92ZKtTq hasn't come forward, but that seems very unlikely.

The shares/companys(BitPride, LabRatMining ...) that looks like they diden't survive after bitfunders closure that ukyo's mentioned address had shares in was all very small holdings 0-2 btc so those don't matter much for the total.
Nee & Bee, Rentalstarter, Addiction and to some extent Activeminer have been traded after the closure of bitfunder, it could also have been trades in satushipoker. In Btcquick it will probably take 6-12 months before ukyo gets his money out from that and the investment Ukyo have in Graets loan, there how long it will take will probably depends on how many TH people mines with on Graets pool when Ukyo gets that one payed back. Btcinvest that one kate from ciphermine can probably pay out part of the holdings directly to people that has invested in BTCINVEST but when that can be done only she can tell you. If tradefortress will ever be found and the rest of the funds btc will be payed out is harder to say.

Sounds good. Ill try asking ukyo when hes in IRC again.

Komodorpudel

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:51:35 PM

Sounds good. Ill try asking ukyo when hes in IRC again.

btw BtcQuick has been dissolved and ascension, the former "CEO" of Btcquick has neither delivered any information about the remaining assets as he promised nor he was active in the last 3 weeks; so i guess ýou can cross that of the list
thy

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:58:12 PM

btw BtcQuick has been dissolved and ascension, the former "CEO" of Btcquick has neither delivered any information about the remaining assets as he promised nor he was active in the last 3 weeks; so i guess ýou can cross that of the list
There has been long time between Ascentions updates before and yes because of the dissolvements and because of the times they have to wait for CC card companys claim windows and such it's expected to take 6-12 months before the remaining BTC gets paid out to the  shareholders in btcQuick.

Komodorpudel

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:51:19 AM

There has been long time between Ascentions updates before and yes because of the dissolvements and because of the times they have to wait for CC card companys claim windows and such it's expected to take 6-12 months before the remaining BTC gets paid out to the  shareholders in btcQuick.

Let's hope so
tomywomy

Activity: 57
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:01:26 PM

Over at reddit, they are saying that BTCDanny, the CEO of Neo and Bee, who started this thread has vanished also and is not paying his employees. 

I think that may be the final chapter in this sad affair.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/21xcde/neo_bee_employees_unpaid_and_unable_to_contact/
donut

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:29:23 PM

Actually it looks like Danny has been pulled into the speculated SEC investigation.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 11:00:10 PM

Isnt that an aprils fool?

vayvanne

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:33:36 PM

Even if it is, it is not Smiley
southafricadude

Activity: 141
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 10:32:21 AM

Bitcoin enterprise Neo & Bee insolvent

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/breaking-bitcoin-enterprise-neo-bee-insolvent/2014/04/02

Website:Bitcoin South Africa - Twitter: @bitcoinzar - Facebook: @bitcoinzar
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:18:28 PM

And now the guy that 'vouched for' Ukyo has folded, with user funds 'locked up'.

What's that 'voucher' worth today? It's been worth zero for some of us from the moment we heard it. I'm guessing it's worth zero to a whole lot more people today than yesterday.

Yup.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:04:55 PM

don't worry, we will get update soon
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 02:10:54 PM

I contacted Ukyo and asked him about the shares. The Infos in Brackets () are from ukyo directly. I checked the prices of the rest to find out if there is anything worthy.

I dont see a value in those shares at the moment. Please correct my findings.

Code:
Sharename	Amount Shares	Shareprice	Sum	Status
ActiveMining 232175 0,00000000 0,00000000 Dont exist anymore. Ken, the owner of ActM, stole practically those shares to get Coins back ukyo owed to him.
ADDICTION 3927 0,00000000 0,00000000 Traded on bitfunder. Arent traded anymore. And price was much lower in november already.
BitPride 85476 0,00000000 0,00000000 (closed/sold(?)) No trades since months.
BTCINVEST 96 0,00000000 0,00000000 Trade Fortress missing, some BTC from Kate/ciphermine holdings
btcQuick 2915576 0,00000000 0,00000000 (values will be payed back to shareholders in 6-12 months time Share value extremely overpriced.) Project seems to be dead so no value.
CRYPTO.LTC 2 0,00000000 0,00000000 Traded on bitfunder. Arent traded anymore.
DISCOVERY 10 0,00000000 0,00000000 Not traded.
FIAT.AUD 1 0,00000000 0,00000000 Traded on bitfunder. Arent traded anymore.
FIAT.USD 27 0,00000000 0,00000000 Traded on bitfunder. Arent traded anymore.
Graet.Loan 979 0,00000000 0,00000000 (when graet gets back on track) So not tradeable since Graet is involved in WeexChange.
Kenilworth 25 0,00000000 0,00000000 Not traded since months. And it seems the last offer to sell wasnt taken.
LabRatMining 15 0,00000000 0,00000000 Not traded since months. And it seems the last offer to sell wasnt taken.
NEOBEE 116667 0,00000000 0,00000000 (Not trading and in tormoil) Bankrupt it seems.
RentalStarter 9505 0,00000000 0,00000000 It seems it can be bought but not sold? My Havelockaccount is locked for some reason.
SatoshiPoker 4000000 0,00000000 0,00000000 (Never traded, not sure where the 8000 shre came from. its anearly defunct site thats nothing but a money trap)
TU.SILVER 11 0,00000000 0,00000000 Not traded since months.
Ukyo.Loan 7695 0,00000000 0,00000000 Worthless at the moment.

Total Sum 0,00000000

jackmaninov

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:30:24 PM

Over at reddit, they are saying that BTCDanny, the CEO of Neo and Bee, who started this thread has vanished also and is not paying his employees. 

I think that may be the final chapter in this sad affair.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/21xcde/neo_bee_employees_unpaid_and_unable_to_contact/

It's a bit convenient for those of us following along that all these scams seem to be getting rolled up into one mega-scam. I wonder in the end who the master scammer is Smiley
thy

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:05:00 PM

I contacted Ukyo and asked him about the shares. The Infos in Brackets () are from ukyo directly. I checked the prices of the rest to find out if there is anything worthy.

I dont see a value in those shares at the moment. Please correct my findings.

Code:
Sharename	Amount Shares	Shareprice	Sum	Status
ActiveMining 232175 0,00000000 0,00000000 Dont exist anymore. Ken, the owner of ActM, stole practically those shares to get Coins back ukyo owed to him.
ADDICTION 3927 0,00000000 0,00000000 Traded on bitfunder. Arent traded anymore. And price was much lower in november already.
BitPride 85476 0,00000000 0,00000000 (closed/sold(?)) No trades since months.
BTCINVEST 96 0,00000000 0,00000000 Trade Fortress missing, some BTC from Kate/ciphermine holdings
btcQuick 2915576 0,00000000 0,00000000 (values will be payed back to shareholders in 6-12 months time Share value extremely overpriced.) Project seems to be dead so no value.
CRYPTO.LTC 2 0,00000000 0,00000000 Traded on bitfunder. Arent traded anymore.
DISCOVERY 10 0,00000000 0,00000000 Not traded.
FIAT.AUD 1 0,00000000 0,00000000 Traded on bitfunder. Arent traded anymore.
FIAT.USD 27 0,00000000 0,00000000 Traded on bitfunder. Arent traded anymore.
Graet.Loan 979 0,00000000 0,00000000 (when graet gets back on track) So not tradeable since Graet is involved in WeexChange.
Kenilworth 25 0,00000000 0,00000000 Not traded since months. And it seems the last offer to sell wasnt taken.
LabRatMining 15 0,00000000 0,00000000 Not traded since months. And it seems the last offer to sell wasnt taken.
NEOBEE 116667 0,00000000 0,00000000 (Not trading and in tormoil) Bankrupt it seems.
RentalStarter 9505 0,00000000 0,00000000 It seems it can be bought but not sold? My Havelockaccount is locked for some reason.
SatoshiPoker 4000000 0,00000000 0,00000000 (Never traded, not sure where the 8000 shre came from. its anearly defunct site thats nothing but a money trap)
TU.SILVER 11 0,00000000 0,00000000 Not traded since months.
Ukyo.Loan 7695 0,00000000 0,00000000 Worthless at the moment.

Total Sum 0,00000000
Asfar as i understand Ukyo has liquadated at least some of the holdings he had back when bitfunder closed, like Addiction for example, a later list in that share dident have ukyo's adress as one that held shares any longer, what price he got for the shares & when he sold them and how much in dividend he got before he sold them is harder to say.

It would also be hard to believe that ukyo hasen't sold out at least some if not all of his shares in neobee.

Satoushipoker 80 btc per % in the company or 0,00008000 per share was the price the angel investors payed and ukyo had 4 000 000 of satoushi pokers shares on bitfunder so theres 0,00008000*4 000 000 = 320 btc he invested there and he ownes 4% of satoushipoker, there is 100 million shares in total in satoushipoker.
Satouchipoker sold a few % of the company to angel investors and it seems like ukyo was one of them who bought shares accourding to bitfunders assetlist, they also had a short episode at cryptostocks where they tried to sell overprised shares at 0.0008 btc per share, 10 times as much as ukyo and the other angel investors payed for there shares before they bought back outstanding shares on cryptostocks. I don't believe they could possibly have burned all btc they got for the shares they sold to angel investors that would have been very irresponsible of them.

The Activemining shares there ukyo will most likely have the right to at least what ken sold ukyo's shares for if not more but that is probably up to the courts to sort out.

Graet loan should have some value even if it can be hard to realise them at the moment, think i read somewhere graet had around 1000 btc worth of stocks before btct-co announced it's wind down and that it was down to 400 btc when it was at it's worst point on btct-co, someone also mentioned him having 200k usd assets outside of the bitcoin sector so technically he could very well have bought up something like 1000-1800 btc with a well placed buyorders at btc-e when the btc crashed in price there a while ago for example.

btcQuick should also have some assets, it would be unrealistic that the company should have lost there 3 200 btc, that someone said in another thread was the amount invested in them, but like mentioned before 6-12 months was the timeframe ascension gave before  for the final result there.

Btcinvest is a relatively small holding ukyo have there but tradefortress has suddenly showed up again today after no posts for almost 4 months so he can probably update what the situation is there.

Ukyo loan does of course not have any value for ukyo except for the fact that he don't have to pay dividend to himself on those shares.

The rest of the holdings is so small so it dosent matter much for the total what has happened to them.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: