Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RazorLove Cryptocurrency Services - DBL, CENT, & FOO/BAR Updates  (Read 153351 times)
JimmyS

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:12:10 PM

Here's the blockchain I'm on:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_GOSqs6Iq2MTVZNMUVBT0NlQ0U/edit?usp=sharing

It matches all the hard checkpoints up to 261,000 (as defined in checkpoints.cpp for 0.10.2.1) and the current block count is 264,573.

As Beoga says cryptsy doesn't appear to be on the same chain, transactions are just finding their way there if they come from old inputs. Who knows what chain cryptsy are actually on and perhaps it's time to stop worrying about getting on their chain and rather think about getting them to come on to our chain.

I can do that, but it is no sense.

Actually it does make sense for as many peers as possible to get on the same chain. The more peers that agree a specific chain is correct the better it will become for all.

Can you also share what's in your pennies.conf file with us?
The more people who have the same thing the better.
Thanks!

Here's some initial nodes to get you up to date:
Code:
addnode=92.5.110.140:1910
addnode=92.5.110.140:34567
addnode=92.5.110.140:30708
addnode=92.5.110.140:61820
addnode=46.118.67.60:1910
addnode=84.105.41.182:1910

I created a pennies.config yesterday following these instructions. 

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=10.0.0.
rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=7997
addnode=node.cryptsy.com

Shall I add the above mentioned nodes to that file?
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:06:26 PM

You know what I am hoping for? That the person buying all those pennies at 1XPM Satoshi is the same as the one selling at 2XPM Satoshi. One day he might just withdraw all those sell orders and buy up the price with relatively small amounts of XPM. Ones the wall is breached, the bandwagon is will not stop for a while! UpUpUUUUUP.

I hope.
artiface

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:11:38 PM

You know what I am hoping for? That the person buying all those pennies at 1XPM Satoshi is the same as the one selling at 2XPM Satoshi. One day he might just withdraw all those sell orders and buy up the price with relatively small amounts of XPM. Ones the wall is breached, the bandwagon is will not stop for a while! UpUpUUUUUP.

I hope.

Why would you think all those orders are from one person?  Not even all the buy orders are a single person or a single order.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:19:54 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 06:33:38 PM by Geenstijl

I hope.

Why would you think all those orders are from one person?  Not even all the buy orders are a single person or a single order.

Shush! let me dream. If that sell-wall is truly decentralized and all the massive buying in the last months was too.... there is no reason to keep Pennies. None is ever going to put 35.000XPM into Pennies at a price that has never been breached. The community is way to small for realizing such buying amounts....

Only hope is one whale trying to centralize the whole thing, making the free coins on the market scarce. It could be very profitable btw, and the massive buying at 1 satoshi XPM is suspicious. Same thing happened to JunkCoin and Stable Coin. Few Whales buying up the whole thing: result an easy pump with sell-pressure easy to control.
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 06:40:09 PM

I hope price will grow up to the minimum 10 xpm and cent/ltc market will be open again Smiley

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
bluestang

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:51:57 PM

It matches all the hard checkpoints up to 261,000 (as defined in checkpoints.cpp for 0.10.2.1) and the current block count is 264,573.

As Beoga says cryptsy doesn't appear to be on the same chain, transactions are just finding their way there if they come from old inputs. Who knows what chain cryptsy are actually on and perhaps it's time to stop worrying about getting on their chain and rather think about getting them to come on to our chain.

Actually it does make sense for as many peers as possible to get on the same chain. The more peers that agree a specific chain is correct the better it will become for all.

Thanks!

Code:

Ok, I'll have 2 clients on this blockchain and these addnodes shortly.

Hopefully more people will follow suit and we get a strong network of peers on the same chain.

Cryptsy Trade Key: 3d74ea28a32572a77c108116c46ba67a65834bfc
artiface

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:52:48 PM

I hope.

Why would you think all those orders are from one person?  Not even all the buy orders are a single person or a single order.

Shush! let me dream. If that sell-wall is truly decentralized and all the massive buying in the last months was too.... there is no reason to keep Pennies. None is ever going to put 35.000XPM into Pennies at a price that has never been breached. The community is way to small for realizing such buying amounts....

Only hope is one whale trying to centralize the whole thing, making the free coins on the market scarce. It could be very profitable btw, and the massive buying at 1 satoshi XPM is suspicious. Same thing happened to JunkCoin and Stable Coin. Few Whales buying up the whole thing: result an easy pump with sell-pressure easy to control.

Sorry to burst your bubble, there may be a large "whale" buying most or selling most of the CENTS, but it is definitely not a single buy or sell order.  Just make a large enough buy and you will see it is filled from several orders.   I bought just a few billion and it was filled from about 20 different orders.

On another subject is there a working block explorer anywhere?  

I'm currently missing several large withdrawals from cryptsy that I made a week ago. Their support has not answered my ticket.  I made a small withdrawal first and it came to my wallet fine so then I made several larger withdrawals and none arrived.  
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 07:00:13 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble, there may be a large "whale" buying most or selling most of the CENTS, but it is definitely not a single buy or sell order.  Just make a large enough buy and you will see it is filled from several orders.   I bought just a few billion and it was filled from about 20 different orders.

On another subject is there a working block explorer anywhere?  

I'm currently missing several large withdrawals from cryptsy that I made a week ago. Their support has not answered my ticket.  I made a small withdrawal first and it came to my wallet fine so then I made several larger withdrawals and none arrived.  

How large was withdrawals ? More than 1 b each ? If so it will not come.

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
artiface

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:05:29 PM

How large was withdrawals ? More than 1 b each ? If so it will not come.

The withdrawals were the max cryptsy allows which is 99999999 CENT

Does anyone know of a working block explorer?
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:41:38 PM

Yes, I'd given up trying to get in sync with cryptsy as they seem to be blocking direct client connections and refused to respond to any of my inquiries.
It's their responsibility to make sure they're in sync with the proper chain, not mine. If they refuse to actually do their job they can deal with the mess on their end.

The_Catman:

When all problems between blockchain of Cryptsy and that you handle are resolved, (if you come to fix), I do know here, because I intend to invest some BTCs. The simplicity of this coin gives you waaaaay higher potential of trading have now, despite all the problems he has had this coin. I just sent an email to Cryptsy, requesting teminar with these problems and requiring them to work with you to solve.
I promise to also donate a few billion to you if everything is fixed (not a bluff, I've donated before and you can check it) and would urge everyone to do the same, because I understand that the work you do must have their reward. If everything is arranged, will give a nice bite that damn wall XPM 31000.

Greetings and thanks for your work.
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:14:01 PM

Yes, I'd given up trying to get in sync with cryptsy as they seem to be blocking direct client connections and refused to respond to any of my inquiries.
It's their responsibility to make sure they're in sync with the proper chain, not mine. If they refuse to actually do their job they can deal with the mess on their end.

The_Catman:

When all problems between blockchain of Cryptsy and that you handle are resolved, (if you come to fix), I do know here, because I intend to invest some BTCs. The simplicity of this coin gives you waaaaay higher potential of trading have now, despite all the problems he has had this coin. I just sent an email to Cryptsy, requesting teminar with these problems and requiring them to work with you to solve.
I promise to also donate a few billion to you if everything is fixed (not a bluff, I've donated before and you can check it) and would urge everyone to do the same, because I understand that the work you do must have their reward. If everything is arranged, will give a nice bite that damn wall XPM 31000.

Greetings and thanks for your work.

Also it should be solved the limitation of transferring currencies (as I understand that with the amount of trillions of CENTs there is such a stupid limitation), both the Customer CENT, as deposits and withdrawals Cryptsy.
I understand that's not your problem what do Cryptsy (to them has been their great limitation to 99,999,999 in their tanks, as well provocavan stake directly into their servers), but if that does not work, I for one can meet with CENTs tons of which have created.

Greetings and thanks
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:30:04 PM

It's a pity.
I don't know that we will do if Cryptsy don't want to solve problem with the developer.
daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:42:24 PM

It has been pointed out a few times already...

There are probably MANY of us on the same chain as Cryptsy... this is not the issue...

It seems if you are sending from any inputs with a date AFTER the Jan 8 cutoff, they will not go anywhere... but people here have confirmed a few times that sending coins from inputs OLDER than Jan 8 are arriving at Cryptsy just fine.

Cryptsy has confirmed a few times that they were on 10.0.0 beta and when asked about these newer versions... were more than happy to update further.

I feel like the majority of the deposits not making it to them has more to do with the stake change and recent updates than the chain itself... although i am sure that is wrong and it is something do to with the chain and stake and nTime stamps... i just don't know anymore... i even offered up my privkeys to Cryptsy to just import my coins into their wallet and credit me but I doubt they will start that given the long line of people who would follow suit.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
bg6471

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:26:27 PM

Does anybody think this is just a repeat of around 31st December? A big push to get it to 2 or 3, then it will just fail and we'll be back to 1 with another massive wall to get past.

Is there actually anyone working on websites or uses for this coin or is everyone just throwing ideas around and not bothering to do anything? The websites that were created haven't changed in over a month and the links on one of them don't even work. The other just has an image and a hidden forum.
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 01:27:51 AM

Thanks!

Code:

I created a pennies.config yesterday following these instructions. 

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=10.0.0.
rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=7997
addnode=node.cryptsy.com

Shall I add the above mentioned nodes to that file?
I suggest yes.
My wallet was snchro fucking slowly and now its good.
I am still waiting it to sync completly lets see but as it is running i could advice you to add those nodes in your config.

twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:23:38 AM

Hey people, what if Cryptsy removes Cent from their page, do I lose my pennies? thanks!
VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:20:35 AM

Hey people, what if Cryptsy removes Cent from their page, do I lose my pennies? thanks!

No, they let you keep the wallet.  Vircurex does delete your wallet I think if they stop trading a coin.

So what's going on with cent?  Who's doing all the buying.   Looks like some guy is trying to buy nearly 1 Trillion CENT.  This is what I was expecting to happen when the interest dried up and this is why I said there's a play on CENT by a small group of people which probably includes Cryptsy.  

Either way, it's gonna move up a lot more in my opinion, especially if it gets added as a base currency on Cryptsy the way I thought it would.
VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:24:22 AM

Does anybody think this is just a repeat of around 31st December? A big push to get it to 2 or 3, then it will just fail and we'll be back to 1 with another massive wall to get past.

Is there actually anyone working on websites or uses for this coin or is everyone just throwing ideas around and not bothering to do anything? The websites that were created haven't changed in over a month and the links on one of them don't even work. The other just has an image and a hidden forum.

There was no big push to do anything.  This is simply what happens when buyers show up.  The idea is to try and guess what the buyers are thinking.  Is it just new buyers who see a cheap coin or do we have the same concerted effort which I felt were trying to buy up a big chunk of cent in order to profit from it after putting it to use. 

My best guess was that Cryptsy would use it as a fourth market currency which would of course create a massive spike in demand so that may still be going on.  This is just speculation given cent is looking near death so who would spend over 20 Bitcoin now buying up nearly 1 trillion?  It just add up since most who wanted cent probably already bought it so who then, is buying now?

Any ideas?
ccnation

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:59:29 AM

Re: destruction of coins to reduce float.
I just realized that Cryptsy probably has the most coins and most of those are probably the interest coins. I think if they destroy a large chunk of the interest coins they have it will be a win win for Cryptsy, and everyone invested in CENT. If anyone knows Vern, pls forward this idea to him and see what he thinks. Thanks
VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:10:25 AM

Re: destruction of coins to reduce float.
I just realized that Cryptsy probably has the most coins and most of those are probably the interest coins. I think if they destroy a large chunk of the interest coins they have it will be a win win for Cryptsy, and everyone invested in CENT. If anyone knows Vern, pls forward this idea to him and see what he thinks. Thanks

Lol.  How would destruction of trillions of their own coins be a win for Cryptsy?

Why wouldn't they rather buy up even more at the rock bottom price of 1 XPM-Satoshi and when they're done accumulating then they announce a 4th market using CENT which would take cent up at least 5 fold, especially if they remove their trillions off the market and then slowly unload their large share over a period of mo ths into any major buying price spikes.

That's the smartest move unless you'd go destroy large chunks of your coins to help out everyone else.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: