Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution.  (Read 227057 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:04:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31qzlxwzAo4

Can someone translate what he is actually saying?  Smiley
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:16:04 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 11:21:06 PM by Balthazar

Ahaha I lol'd... I definetely can't translate anything right now  Cheesy

He said, that an entire maidan movement it's a result of sexual frustration. He also said that these ladies are prone to furiousness of the uterus and then demanded guys to provide them some proper attention using a slightly violent way ("You have to rape her immediately! Christ is risen! Christ is risen! Christ is risen! Rape her!"). Later he said that pregnant persons are not allowed here because it's dangerous for a child, and "suggested" pregnant reporter to leave the room ( "Pregnant woman should stay at home and take care of the child, country needs a healthly population. Get out of there, I said get the fuck out of there!").

// Times change while Zhirinovsky remains the same.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:21:37 PM

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:18:38 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31qzlxwzAo4

Can someone translate what he is actually saying?  Smiley

Who cares about this idiot? Zhirinovsky is not a honest politician. He is all talk and no action. Remember, he was the one who supported the banning of Rodina Party in 2005.
BierKoch

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:21:20 AM

The real face of the Nazi Yatsenyuk and his master Obongo:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlcdQR_CIAAUtT9.jpg

Haha  Grin, that's Klitschko right next to him. Here in good old Germany the press is trying to convince us that he should become the next president - a snap shot like this would never appear in a German newspaper...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:31:42 AM

Haha  Grin, that's Klitschko right next to him. Here in good old Germany the press is trying to convince us that he should become the next president - a snap shot like this would never appear in a German newspaper...

Klitschko does have a lot of support, around 20% of the population, mainly in Central Ukraine. But he has no understanding of economy or foreign affairs and if he becomes the Ukrainian president, then it will a disaster for the Ukrainian people. But I disagree that the German media is behind him. The EU / US media is propping up the name of Yulia Tymoshenko, as she is more loyal to the NATO than anyone else.   
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:48:18 AM

The EU / US media is propping up the name of Yulia Tymoshenko, as she is more loyal to the NATO than anyone else.  

I wouldn't say loyal, maybe easily bought. They know from the past that she can change her mind for the right price.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
AndriusCep

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:35:19 PM

NATO tried to install puppet regime in the Crimea, had a hope to get a place for some democratic military bases here. They've failed and got a butthurt, that's why RF is bad now. Grin

Im not Russia lover (I even maybe hate it a little bit as Lithuania, my country was ocupated in SSRS times and 90% of Lithuanians feel bad things to Russia)
Lithuanian Communist party have won elections and then sent a request to join USSR in 1939. Seriously, I'm dying of laugh when I hear Seym's statements about the occupation in 1944 and these "90% of Lithuanians". Perhaps the elections weren't an ideal of democracy... But it's still not clear how the USSR could occupy a Republic, which had already been its part for more than 5 years. Roll Eyes

Lithuanian SSR was a part of USSR just like RSFSR (today it's called Russian Federation), if it was occupied then RSFSR was occupied too. You can also say something like "Vilnius was occupied by Lithuanian Republic", but I think that you understand what it's a senseless statement.  Wink

Read the books and always make your own judgement, don't listen any politicans ever. They are lying always, because the politician is synonymous with liar, the same is correct for lawyers. Smiley
If you're good liar then you will be a good politician/lawyer and vice versa. Cheesy

first of all -> dont get me wrong, I dont have anything against current (or any normal russian) Russia generation, they have nothing about all that things, I know, have some good Russian friends, and new generation is good for sure Smiley

Whats about Lithuanian SSR and RSFSR asociation, that they were "same". What nation designed SSRS? Answer is Russians, - Russian people elected communists, communists with Stalin (as I know Lenin before his death said that he will never want Stalin as SSRS leader) decided to "rule the world" and to make "communist dream", Russia nation agreed with that and then occupied all that countries with pretexts like you say "Lithuanian Communist party have won elections" - this is PROPOGANDA, we had our goverment with Smetona and Russia - SSRS made ultimatum, to join them easy or hard way, theres was no way back, even Molotov - Ribentrop pact prooves that Smiley So this is bullshit what you say - its common Russian propoganda.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:06:40 PM

I wouldn't say loyal, maybe easily bought. They know from the past that she can change her mind for the right price.

If Tymoshenko can be bought, so can be Klitschko. The advantage Tymoshenko has is that she is tried and tested, while Klitschko is a little bit unpredictable. Klitschko is pro-EU, but he is not much pro-US. On the other hand, Tymoshenko is both pro-EU and pro-US.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:25:02 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 11:14:23 PM by Balthazar

AndriusCep

Lol, and you are talking about propaganda?  Grin Please don't say such ridiculous things, because somebody can die from laughter.

What nation designed SSRS? Answer is Russians
Are you sure? Smiley

Lenin - half-german, half-jewish
Trotsky - jewish
Zinoviev - jewish
Kamenev - jewish

Stalin - Georgian
Khruschev - Ukrainian
Brezhnev - Ukrainian

Russian people elected communists, communists with Stalin
They have elected them just like ukrainians have elected Turchinov, Yatsenyuk, Svoboda and the Right Sector.

Russia nation agreed with that
When on the background of the 1930s events somebody from the Baltic states says about an "occupation"/wrong choice of Russian people/whatever, I want to say him some strong words. Seriously, don't be so naive. Ask somebody in Russia to tell about this "agreement". Try to ask them what happened in 1931-1933 and 1937, I suppose they have more than enough strong words to answer.

Whats about Lithuanian SSR and RSFSR asociation, that they were "same".
Idiots from Sejm are saying what occupation was started in 1944. They're not talking about association.

all that countries with pretexts like you say "Lithuanian Communist party have won elections" - this is PROPOGANDA, we had our goverment with Smetona and Russia - SSRS made ultimatum, to join them easy or hard way, theres was no way back, even Molotov - Ribentrop pact prooves that Smiley
It doesn't matter, even if elections was a total fake (which would be a propaganda too). The only thing matters is what occupation of own territory is impossible. LSSR was a part of USSR in 1944. And it was internationally recognized as a part of USSR.

Yes, accession of the Baltic states to the Soviet Union didn't violate international law as of 1940, and the entry of these countries into the Soviet Union received an official international recognition. This position is based on the de facto recognition of the integrity of the borders of the USSR in June 1941 at the Yalta and Potsdam conferences of participating States as well as recognition of the inviolability of European borders participants at the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe in 1975. So, any usage of "occupation" term would be wrong and incredible stupid by definition. Occupation of internationally recognized part of itself is a total nonsense, deal with it. Roll Eyes By the way, a decision on criminalizing the denial of "Soviet occupation" indicates the fear. Lithuanian government is afraid of the discussion on this topic, and that's not surprising.

first of all -> dont get me wrong, I dont have anything against current (or any normal russian) Russia generation, they have nothing about all that things, I know, have some good Russian friends, and new generation is good for sure Smiley
I believe that you believe it. However, faith alone isn't enough to change anything. Let's take a closer look at the essence of your sentence.

What do you think about a conception of "non-citizens"? Nowhere in the world you can see anything like this, nowhere except the "freedom loving" Baltic states. That's the reason why I recognize all your politicians as hypocrites, liars and criminals. They're talking about democracy and human rights while having nothing against violation of them in their own jurisdiction. The same is correct for anybody who participated in the elections, or have paid any taxes in favor of such government. Don't take it personally, I know that you have no real choice because of totalitarian system, but it's the order of things. If you are supporting a group of hypocrites then you are hypocrite too.

All this hypocrisy, misanthropic ideology of the government are the reasons why Lithuanian, Estonian and Latvian nations are dying. You can consider this as a result of short-sightedness and stupidity or God's punishment for hypocrisy, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because since the collapse of the USSR there wasn't a single year ended with positive population growth.

So, even the North Korea it's a more preferable option for me. They're not hypocrites, they don't have "non-citizens" at least. This is the reason why I'll never visit any Baltic country and never buy any goods from the Baltic suppliers. And I assure you that the most of self-respecting Russian and Ukrainian people think the same way. But I believe that there are also a "normal" or "good" people, who thinks that violation of human rights is a good thing. Roll Eyes We can't respect anyone who kills own people under veil of "freedom" and "human rights".

P.S. I assure you that if an Estonian version of the maidan will be started by "non-citizens" then I'll support this movement using all available material resources, and I'll advise all my friends to do the same. The time will come eventually, and the regime will pay a heavy price for everything.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:47:57 PM

De-Escalation Off: US Deploys Troops To Poland

So what part of “All sides must refrain from any violence, intimidation or provocative actions,” did the US not understand when they decided that deploying troops to Poland was in keeping with the four-party deal? As WaPo reports, Poland and the United States will announce next week the deployment of U.S. ground forces to Poland as part of an expansion of NATO presence in Central and Eastern Europe in response to events in Ukraine.

Polish minister: U.S. troops are being deployed to Poland. http://t.co/42sifm1GsK

— Washington Post (@washingtonpost) April 18, 2014

Via The Washington Post

Poland and the United States will announce next week the deployment of U.S. ground forces to Poland as part of an expansion of NATO presence in Central and Eastern Europe in response to events in Ukraine.

That was the word from Poland’s defense minister, Tomasz Siemoniak, who visited The Post Friday after meeting with Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel at the Pentagon on Thursday.

Siemoniak said the decision has been made on a political level and that military planners are working out details.

There will also be intensified cooperation in air defense, special forces, cyberdefense and other areas. Poland will play a leading regional role, “under U.S. patronage,” he said.

So is that an escalation? or a de-escalation? or is it different when the US moves troops towards another nation’s borders?

As a reminder, we noted in December, Russia’s placement of tactical nuclear-capable weapons near the Polish border which at the time sent a very clear message of escalation (despite the, at the time, lack of New Cold War headlines). We wrote at the time,

Russia quietly has come through on its threat issued in April 2012, when it warned it would deploy Iskander missiles that could target US missile defense systems in Poland. From RIA at the time:

Moscow reiterated on Tuesday it may deploy Iskander theater ballistic missiles in the Baltic exclave of Kaliningrad that will be capable of effectively engaging elements of the U.S. missile defense system in Poland.

NATO members agreed to create a missile shield over Europe to protect it against ballistic missiles launched by so-called rogue states, for example Iran and North Korea, at a summit in Lisbon, Portugal, in 2010.

The missile defense system in Poland does not jeopardize Russia’s nuclear forces, Army General Nikolai Makarov, chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces, said.

“However, if it is modernized…it could affect our nuclear capability and in that case a political decision may be made to deploy Iskander systems in the Kaliningrad region,” he said in an interview with RT television.

“But that will be a political decision,” he stressed. “So far there is no such need.”

Looks like a little over a year later, the “political decision” was taken as the need is there. But why does Russia need to send a very clear message of escalation at a time when the Cold War is long over, when globalization and free trade, promote game theoretic world peace (or “piece” as the Obama administration wouldsay), oh, and when Russia quietly has decided to reestablish the former USSR starting with the Ukraine.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-18/de-escalation-us-deploys-troops-poland

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:10:09 PM

What do you think about a conception of "non-citizens"? Nowhere in the world you can see anything like this, nowhere except the "freedom loving" Baltic states.

Non-citizens exist only in Latvia and Estonia. Lithuania gave everyone citizenship regardless of their ethnic origin.

All this hypocrisy, misanthropic ideology of the government are the reasons why Lithuanian, Estonian and Latvian nations are dying.

It is actually horrifying to see the Baltic nations dying out.

Lithuanian population has decreased by 19.88% during the last 2 decades. This was especially disappointing, since ethnic Lithuanians had a relatively high birth rate during the Soviet period.

Between the 2001 and 2011 Censuses, the ethnic Lithuanian population has declined from 2,907,293 to 2,561,314. That is 12% decline in just 10 years!

The Latvian population has declined by 24.82% during the last 2 decades!!!

Estonians have declined by 15.95%.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:12:12 PM

bryant.coleman

By the way, there is a funny trolling... "Non-citizens" are allowed to move freely throughout the CIS, they don't need a visa. At the same time, "citizen" would be required to get a visa for this. Cheesy
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:24:33 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 05:49:32 PM by Balthazar

"Kazakhstan, come here! A second season is about to begin!" Cheesy
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:07:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGSqw34baCw
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:25:48 AM

bryant.coleman

By the way, there is a funny trolling... "Non-citizens" are allowed to move freely throughout the CIS, they don't need a visa. At the same time, "citizen" would be required to get a visa for this. Cheesy

But non-citizens can't vote in the parliament or local elections. No other country in the world disenfranchises a population based on the ethnic origin. And here in Latvia and Estonia, we have 20% of the population who are not allowed to participate in the elections, just because they are from the minority ethnic groups. Imagine what would have happened if Russia retracted the voting rights for Chechens living in Russia.  Grin
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:55:06 AM

It seems that they have a lot of things to think about... If they don't want another maidan and democratic revolution on their own territory. But I hope that they are stupid enough, because that would be funny. Smiley
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:29:36 AM

It seems that they have a lot of things to think about... If they don't want another maidan and democratic revolution on their own territory. But I hope that they are stupid enough, because that would be funny. Smiley

It is funny how the EU accuses other nations of human rights abuses, and at the same time deny even the basic rights to people living in its territory. Yes... they don't want any protest a la Maidan, but it is a shame that the EU is allowing this sort of discrimination in its territory.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:46:27 AM

Ahaha just received this Cheesy

"Klitschko, redneck in politics."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldYeuLTyrzo

P.S. Asthmatics should watch this video with caution, unexpected fit of laughter may not be safe for you.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:56:45 AM

Breaking News: 5 people killed in Right Sector attack on Donestk protester checkpost

The fatalities came after a night attack on a protester checkpoint on the outskirts of the city, a Rossiya 24 news channel correspondent reported. Four cars drove by the checkpoint and opened fire at the local residents holding it, killing three people and seriously injuring another one. A group of protesters, who had firearms unlike those holding the checkpoint, was called from their camp in the city. They opened fire at the attackers, killing two of them, the report said. The protesters in the confrontation reportedly captured the attackers’ two cars. Firearms, explosives and aerial photos of Slavyansk were discovered there.

http://rt.com/news/slavyansk-checkpoint-shooting-killed-640
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: